TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles / Press Releases

+31
Jeepers
Cinnabarry
Lucky2488
realityfan26
trueloveforever
Cowgirl
amartin7
jefsbluesox
Amandaz
theOfficeRules
lwv871
proudmommy
betsyeas
specialkape
Northstargirl
jemily2012
Marta in FL
Kimmy
Gracerebecca
prettyinpink
northstargir
TNGirl
pander3575
goodgal1
nutty1
princess81320
JenTen1585
loveski
mnmhughes
Daliana
nanab
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 12]

181Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Cowgirl

Please help me understand. Sean supposedly lets Lesley go because she didn't declare her love for him at F6, yet he didn't profess his love to Emily until F3. He should just follow his heart and choose the ones he has the most feelings for, and perhaps that is what he did. Did Cat, Lindsey, or Dez tell Sean they loved him last night? (Maybe they did--haven't watched it yet.)

I think the love declaration this early is getting really stupid!

182Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:20 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I think it is just another thing to say on screen, that she didn't open up to him. Maybe he didn't mean by her not saying "I love you", but I guess that is what they want us to think.

183Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

SEAN JOINS THE BACHELORETTES IN THEIR HOMETOWNS, ON THE BACHELOR (2/18)

SEAN JOINS THE FOUR REMAINING BACHELORETTES IN THEIR HOMETOWNS,

ONLY TO HAVE THEIR FAMILIES QUESTION HIS INTENTIONS WHEN IT COMES

TO THEIR DAUGHTERS' FUTURE HAPPINESS, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

"Episode 1708" - Back in the U.S. after a whirlwind trip from Los Angeles to Montana to Canada to St. Croix, the stakes are high as Sean crisscrosses the country on an exciting, emotionally charged journey to visit the final four women's hometowns. AshLee and Sean enjoy an emotional afternoon with her family in Houston. The Bachelor isn't received with open arms by all of Catherine's family in Seattle. Lindsay's intimidating father meets Sean on his turf - Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, where he is a two-star general. And when Sean hits Los Angeles, he is blindsided by Desiree's ex-boyfriend. The rollercoaster ride ends when he must make a gut-wrenching decision to narrow the field to three women - one of whom he believes will be his wife -- on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

This week is extremely important to Sean, as family is a crucial part of the relationship equation for him. His journey starts in Houston, meeting AshLee for a romantic picnic. She has already shared that she is madly in love with him, but how will her adoptive parents feel about it? The emotional connection between AshLee and her father is so powerful, Sean wonders if he ever will be able to gain this man's trust.

Catherine and Sean spend a relaxing day tooling around her hometown of Seattle. He even scores points with her family when he offers her grandmother a traditional greeting from the Asian culture. But not everyone is won over. Will Catherine be able to convince her mother and sisters that her feelings for Sean are for real - or will they try to scare Sean away?

Sean journeys next to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, where the ebullient Lindsay takes him on a tour of the small town while answering his questions about her father, a two-star general who runs the entire Army base. In preparation for meeting her dad, Lindsay runs Sean through a battery of basic training drills. All prepped to meet the current main man in Lindsay's life, Sean wonders if the general will welcome him into the family ranks, or if his disapproval will cause an abrupt about-face in Sean's future hopes for his daughter.

Finally, Sean stops in Sherman Oaks, California, for a day of hiking and cooking with Desiree. Everything is going well until - uh oh - Desiree's ex-boyfriend shows up and demands to have a word with her. Then Sean also must withstand a withering attack by Desiree's brother, as he insults and disapproves of him. How will his belligerent behavior affect Sean's decision?

Headed to the rose ceremony, Sean still needs to decide which woman to send home. One woman, fearing that she might be the one to leave, makes a desperate move, snagging Sean for a talk. Will it be enough to save her? One devastated bachelorette makes a heartbreaking exit. Although he needed to make a painful decision, Sean and the final three women toast to heading to their next exotic and romantic destination: Thailand.

The four women are:

AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX

Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA

Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA

Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=021213_01

184Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:58 pm

'Bachelor' Sean Lowe: I have made my final decision
Posted: February 12, 2013 - 2:59pm | Updated: February 12, 2013 - 3:01pm
By Linda Sickler

Filming for “The Bachelor” is over, and Sean Lowe has made his decision, but he’s not about to kiss and tell.

Ironically, Lowe’s appearance at the Southern Women’s Show on Feb. 15 is one day late for Valentine’s Day. But fans’ hearts will be aflutter when he shares behind-the-scenes secrets from the show and sets tabloid rumors straight.

“It’s quite the experience,” says Lowe about his turn as a reality show star. “I’m still not used to watching myself every Monday.”

Lowe was introduced to the show’s producers when his sister signed him up for “The Bachelorette.” He made it to the finals, but lost out in the end.

“At first, I was against it, but then I thought about it and decided to give it a try,” Lowe says. “I never thought about developing feelings for Emily on the show. She sent me packing in the final week.”

Now the shoe is on the other foot as Lowe calls the shot. “It’s harder,” he says.

“It was a lot easier being one of many guys. Being the bachelor, I feared sending girls home. I certainly don’t like breaking hearts.”

Per the producers’ directions, Lowe can’t say anything about the final outcome. “I can’t say if I’ve chosen anyone or not, but I have made my final decision,” he says.

“I think I made the best decision for me. I would say the entire journey was a pretty hard thing to do.”

Along the way, friends and family have been very supportive. “I imagine most of my guy friends are a little envious,” Lowe says.

Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, Lowe owns a store called The Factory Girl that creates custom furniture, handbags and women’s jewelry. He swears that background doesn’t give him an inside with the ladies.

“Maybe a little bit,” Lowe says. “I wish I could say yes, but I don’t think so.”

While he has a strong fan base, Lowe doesn’t think he wants to do any more TV shows. “I don’t know if I’m comfortable with that,” he says.

“I’m not sure if any TV is in my future. I’m not seeking fame or anything like that, but if the opportunity is too good to pass up, I would take a look at it.”

At the Southern Women’s Show, Lowe is going to do a question-and-answer session. “I know a lot of people really take a great interest in the show,” he says.

“I’m going to try to answer as many questions as I can. It’s been a great experience.”

One of the side effects of the show is that Lowe is recognized pretty much wherever he goes.

“That’s something I’m still getting used to,” he says. “It’s kind of tough. I could do without that part.”

IF YOU GO

What: Southern Women’s Show
When: Feb. 15-17
Where: Savannah International Trade & Convention Center, 1 International Drive, Hutchinson Island
Cost: $9 at door
Info: southernshows.com/wsa

http://savannahnow.com/do/2013-02-12/bachelor-sean-lowe-i-have-made-my-final-decision

185Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:00 pm

loveski

loveski

I was just outside at the store and quickly saw the cover of US Weekly. I don't know if its the new one or an old one but Sean's on the cover and the story is about him being a born again virgin. I think the heading was "The Virgin Bachelor" in really big letters.

186Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:28 pm

amartin7

amartin7

loveski wrote:I was just outside at the store and quickly saw the cover of US Weekly. I don't know if its the new one or an old one but Sean's on the cover and the story is about him being a born again virgin. I think the heading was "The Virgin Bachelor" in really big letters.

Here is WP's mention of the US Weekly article:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/sean-lowes-fiancee-frustrated-by-no-sex-rule-shes-dying-to-do-it

187Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:21 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

Exclusive: Bachelor Sean Lowe is engaged!

He found love in the Bachelor mansion!

Life & Style can confirm that three months after The Bachelor finished filming, Sean Lowe, 29, is engaged and madly in love with the contestant who won his heart.

“Sean and his fiancée are happy and committed to each other,” an insider dishes in the new issue of Life & Style, on stands now. “They’re planning to get married before the end of the summer.”

After almost quitting the show five weeks into filming, Sean’s decision to get rid of the whirlwind of craziness known as Tierra LiCausi on Monday’s episode allowed him to focus and follow his heart. “His final choice was an easy one,” the insider confirms. “He’s totally confident with his decision."

While Sean and the woman he proposed to in Thailand in November have to keep their relationship under wraps until the show’s finale airs on March 11, the Dallas native has been secretly spending time with the winner. “They see each other every two weeks,” a pal reveals to Life & Style. “The show flies them to LA and puts them up in this huge mansion that has everything so they don’t have to leave there.”

While Sean can’t reveal who she is, he tells Life & Style he made the right choice. “I’m happy,” he raves.

For more on The Bachelor’s engagement, pick up this week’s issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now!

188Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm

MEDIA ALERT

PLEASE JOIN US TOMORROW FOR A TELECONFERENCE CALL
WITH ASHLEE, ONE OF THE WOMEN STILL IN THE RUNNING
FOR SEAN'S HEART, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

WHAT:
Teleconference call with AshLee, one of the bachelorettes, who is looking to marry Sean and spend a lifetime with him.

WHEN:
Thursday, February 14, 12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 a.m., CT/9:30 a.m., PT

WHO:
A special opportunity to talk to AshLee, 32, a personal organizer from Houston who, after Sean asked her to open up about the real Tierra, gave him the full lowdown. When Tierra found out, the two women had one of the most-heated arguments in "Bachelor" history. Now that AshLee has made it to the hometown dates, Sean meets her for a romantic picnic before she takes him home to meet her parents. She has already shared that she is madly in love with him, but how will her adoptive parents feel about it? The emotional connection between Ashlee and her father is so powerful, Sean wonders if he ever will be able to gain this man's trust. Will she get a rose to take her to Thailand or be sent home for good?

CALL INFO: IT IS NECESSARY TO RSVP TO RECEIVE THE CONFERENCE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND CONFERENCE CODE!

Title: ABC Conference Call: "The Bachelor"
Please plan to dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Please note: This call is for media only.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/021313_03.html

189Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:52 pm

amartin7

amartin7

loveski wrote:I was just outside at the store and quickly saw the cover of US Weekly. I don't know if its the new one or an old one but Sean's on the cover and the story is about him being a born again virgin. I think the heading was "The Virgin Bachelor" in really big letters.

I read the US Weekly. It is basically Sean is a born-again virgin. He had sex in college, but he didn't have sex with long-time girlfriend Brooke Sorenson or 6-month relationship Ryan Ray.

The girls on the show were surprised that he was waiting for marriage but respected his decision. "By the time Lowe whittled the women down to his final three, these potential wives were eager to pass first base." When Lowe revealed his idea of a fantasy: waiting until marriage, "The women didn't see it coming. They were disappointed. But they understood Sean's decision and respected him for it. They realized how important celibacy is to him." (All of the quotes are from a show insider). His fiancé (they do not name the winner) was not celibate before meeting Sean and, "She's dying to do it! Waiting is tough!"

Lol.

190Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:18 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Blogs About His Dates in St. Croix

I'd developed really strong feelings for the final six women on The Bachelor – and I could hardly wait to take them to St. Croix. Our previous week in Canada was great! My heart and head were back on track, and I felt as though the women put their focus back on me. And because of that, each of my relationships grew stronger.

But it was time to leave the cold weather behind and move on to some sandy beaches. This was a huge week for all of us because I would have to decide whose family I was ready to meet.

I had three one-on-one dates and one group date in St. Croix. I decided to give the one-on-one dates to women I had questions for – and the group date went to the women whose hometowns I was ready to visit.

My first date was with AshLee, who was a front-runner in my mind since we visited the theme park back in Los Angeles. She is sweet, loving and compassionate, and I knew she truly wanted to give her heart over to me. But I was still left with doubts about our relationship because I didn't seem to have as much fun with her as I did with the other women.

Given her traumatic childhood, it's understandable why AshLee has control issues. But I think that was preventing her from really letting go and allowing herself to have fun. I really want a partner that I can laugh uncontrollably with and someone who can make even mundane tasks feel exciting. I hoped AshLee had that quality in her, or that I brought it out in her, and I was ready to find out.

After taking the catamaran to the island, AshLee decided to take one for the team and tell me everything I needed to know about Tierra. Until that point, I had only heard the women say they didn't like Tierra, but they never gave specific reasons. It was actually a huge relief to hear all that AshLee had to say. It took a lot of courage for her to bring it up.

That evening, we ended our date with an oceanside dinner where she screamed her love for me while standing on a chair. For the first time, I felt like AshLee was finally letting go and stepping out of her comfort zone for me. I left that date thinking once again that AshLee might be the woman for me.
Connecting with Tierra
Next was my long-awaited date with Tierra. I had a lot of fun with her that day walking around the streets of St. Croix, but I couldn't shake what AshLee had told me. That night, as we had a romantic dinner in an old sugar mill, I tried to really figure out what my feelings were for Tierra, and if I could see a future for us.

I was nervous that if I ended up with Tierra, drama would follow her into our everyday lives. But when she told me she was falling in love with me, I softened a bit. She was always kind when she was with me, and I wanted to believe that the drama was circumstantial and that once she wasn't around a bunch of girls dating the same guy, she would be drama-free. I still ended the evening with questions, but remembering that my connection with Tierra was strong.
Group Date
The following day was the group date with Des, Lindsay and Catherine. I didn't have a lot of questions for these three women. They all have one thing in common: I always have fun with them. Since the beginning I've said that I want to marry my best friend, and they definitely fit that criterion.

We spent the day traveling and touring the island in a Jeep. At the end of the day, I really didn't know who I would give the rose to because they were all so deserving. But I decided to give it to Lindsay because she was so supportive, patient and encouraging throughout this entire journey.

My last date of the week was with Lesley. She was another person who fit the best-friend criteria, but I needed to see more from her. Lesley had a wall up and I always felt like she couldn't be completely vulnerable with me.

Our date was fun, but I needed more than fun. I desperately wanted to see her open up emotionally and allow me to see her true feelings, but that never happened. I was shocked to hear her say on TV that she loved me, and I was left confused as to why she didn't tell me that during our date. Had she told me, it could have changed everything.
Sisterly Advice
I flew my sister, Shay, to St. Croix for her birthday. She loves the show (she signed me up for The Bachelorette!), and I thought it would be a cool present for her. She is also a great judge of character and she knows me better than anyone else.

My sister's advice before I left Dallas for L.A. was to avoid the girl whom drama surrounded. After hearing everything that AshLee had to say about Tierra, I thought it would be a good idea to have my sister sit down and visit with Tierra so I could get her opinion.

RELATED: Sean Lowe: Selma's 'Unwillingness to Compromise' Cost Her a Rose

I had no idea what I was walking into upon entering the women's suite. I was not aware of the big blowout AshLee and Tierra just had. I found Tierra crying on her bed with her head in her hands. I had already figured by this point that Tierra was not the woman I was going to marry, so when I saw how distraught she was, I knew I had to end it right then and there.

I still believe Tierra has more good in her than people see, but I also recognize that she doesn't have the maturity or social skills necessary to make it on The Bachelor.

When it came time to send someone home at the rose ceremony, I felt confident in my decision. As much as I enjoyed spending time with Lesley, I knew I had to send her home because she never allowed herself to open up emotionally.

I was sad to see Lesley leave, but I felt so confident in my final four. Knowing hometown dates were right around the corner, I was incredibly excited. I loved bringing Emily home to meet my family, and it changed everything for me, so I had really high hopes for the coming week. On to hometowns!

Thanks for watching!
Sean

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20673004,00.html [quote]

191Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:03 pm

pander3575

pander3575

192Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:43 pm

SPECIAL GUESTS

Will you accept this rose?

That’s right ladies…meet The Bachelor heartthrob Sean Lowe at the Southern Women’s Show!

After falling for Emily Maynard last season on The Bachelorette, Sean knows the time is right for him to make the ultimate commitment to the right woman and to start his own family, as he stars in the next edition of ABC’s hit romance reality series, The Bachelor, which premieres January 7, 2013.

Sean, 28, a successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, totally charmed Bachelor Nation when he pranked Emily on his hometown date, fooling her into thinking initially that he still lived at home with his parents. This sincere, reliable all-American guy is confident that he will find his soul mate and a lasting, love-filled relationship this time on The Bachelor.

A real romantic, Sean loves to make a woman feel special and, as a life-long Texan, he holds Southern values close to his heart. He wants to propose once, be married once and live a faithful family life.

The 6’3” bachelor went to Kansas State on a full football scholarship and as a linebacker was part of the 2003 Big 12 Conference Championship Team. Sean also received a Bachelor of Science degree in Social Science. Although he started off his career in finance, he followed in his father’s footsteps in the insurance industry before committing to his new enterprise, owning and running an upscale, custom furniture business.

Meet Sean on the Fashion & Entertainment Stage at 1:30pm on Friday, February 15. He will greet fans and sign autographs until 5pm.

Click here to register to win VIP tickets to meet Sean before he goes on stage and get front row seats, courtesy of Savannah Morning News!

http://www.southernshows.com/wsa/?show_features=1&cat_id=326

193Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:39 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Who is the next Bachelorette? Bachelor producer, Mike Fleiss, said that they have confirmed the next Bachelorette. In a recent news article, (a tipsy) Fleiss confirmed that they already found the next Bachelorette! We are not sure if he was supposed to leak that information but I'm sure if he had more wine, he would have spilled her name! Give that man more alcohol!

(Bachelor Scoop alert: "I’m not sure if Fleiss is throwing me a bone," the article says. "Or perhaps he’s had a little too much wine, but he tells me he’s already found the next Bachelorette. And she’s from Sean’s season.")

Who is the next Bachelorette? Well, it's not Tierra (she's now engaged)! Maybe it's Kacie Boguskie (although she's rumored to be dating Tye Brown (Ali Fedotowsky's season).

We can probably narrow it down to Sean's final women:

AshLee Frazier, 32, personal organizer, Houston
Catherine Giudici, 26, graphic designer, Seattle
Desiree Hartsock, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles
Lesley Murphy, 25, political consultant, Washington, D.C.
Lindsay Yenter, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.
Sarah Herron, 26, advertising executive, Los Angeles
Selma Alameri, 29, real estate developer, San Diego (Rumor is Selma is dating Arie Luyendyk, Jr.)

http://topreasonstolovethebachelor.blogspot.ca/2013/02/bachelor-producer-says-next.html#more

194Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:35 pm

Scans of the new US Weekly:

Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Scan0001_zpsecf09be1
Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Scan0002_zps00a9a2e9
Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Scan0003_zpsa6b71ee1
Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Scan0005_zpsd41f3f6b
Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Scan0004_zpsf8abbf19

195Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Only on People.com

The Bachelor: Sean's Hometown Date with Desiree Gets Interrupted – By an Ex?

The ex who pops back into the picture has been a common storyline in recent seasons of The Bachelor. And this season is no exception.

In this exclusive preview of Monday night's episode, Sean Lowe meets more of Desiree Hartsock's loved ones than he bargained for.

"As Des and I are getting dinner ready for her parents, I feel like we're a couple," says Sean. "And I'm excited for her family to get here because I want to meet these people."

Instead, the ex shows up at the door, asking if he and Des can talk. An awkward, you've-got-to-wonder-if-it's-scripted dialogue ensues. A sampling:

Ex: Des, I love you, OK?
Sean: Whoa.
Ex: I've been texting, calling, where they hell have you been?
Des: [Gestures toward Sean] "I've been busy.
Ex: We're together for two years and all of a sudden, just nothing? I love you more than anything.
Sean: I'm thinking, 'Maybe I just need to leave.'
Ex: You're going to be with this actor? This isn't real.
Sean: First of all, I'm standing right here. You want to talk to me, talk to me ... [To Des]: Do you want to talk to him? [To Ex]: Then leave please.
Ex: Can you give us a minute?
Sean: Don't put your hands on me …

The fireworks air on the new episode of The Bachelor Monday at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Video can be watched at the link:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20673854,00.html[/quote]

196Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:37 pm

'Bachelor' Sean Lowe visits Savannah

Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Original

(SAVANNAH, Ga.)- Sean Lowe of the abc television hit show The Bachelor was in Savannah for the Southern Women's Show Friday, February 15.

The Texan and reality TV star had a meet-and-greet with a handful of fans followed by a Q & A session with the show's general audience and a signing session.

Questions from audience members were not G-rated, but probably remained within the "PG" realm.

"Boxers or briefs," asked a woman.

"I'm a hybrid. Boxer-briefs," said Sean Lowe.

"Would you date an older woman," asked another audience member. The crowd and Lowe laughed.

"How old?" he questioned.

"60s," said the woman who indicated she was interested in the 6'3", blond hair, blue eyed, star of the 17th season of "The Bachelor."

Due to contractual reasons, Lowe could not reveal which of the final four ladies on the show might be his girlfriend or fiancée today, many months following the taping of the show. He also could not reveal if he failed at finding love and is single.

Before audience members asked the TV star questions, WJCL morning news anchor Jessica Kiss chatted with him in a small room of the convention center. A handful of Lowe's fans and some of the Southern Women's Show organizers were listening in on the interview.

"How IS AshLee?" rattled off Jessica Kiss immediately after Lowe answered another question.

A subtly-stunned look appeared in Lowe's eyes before blinking a couple times and then smiling, "I can't comment to that," he said.

"Oh, you're smart!" said Kiss. She recognized her question, if the answer had revealed anything telling, could have been a "spoiler" for fans, herself included.

For the first time since 2007, Kiss publicly revealed she was a contestant on Season 11 of "The Bachelor" with Brad Womack. While contractually Kiss cannot say too much about her experience, she did reveal a little something viewers who have never been to the southern California "Bachelor Mansion" would not know.

"I have to ask you-- Are some of the flowers in the front of the Bachelor mansion still artificial?" Kiss asked Lowe.

"I would bet you they are. We have a pretty good arts department," said Lowe.

Kiss recalled her July 2007 night at the mansion and remembers being stunned by its beauty and the large amount of flowers. Right out of the limousine, she did not know that most of the colorful foliage was artificial, but the morning light revealed a completely different view.

Part of the show's draw for viewers is the fairy tale setting, albeit at the mansion or in some far away place the show chooses to take the cast. If the "arts department" as Lowe referred to those who stage the scenes, did not make the settings look flawless, the show would have a cheap production feel to it and ratings would likely reflect the lack of production value.

Kiss agrees with the move to use fake flowers, but admits it was very funny to see a "hot mess" in the morning when she walked out of the mansion for good.

Something else people can take note of during the next "Bachelor" season premier is the stone driveway in front of the mansion's water fountain. During taping, it is hosed off periodically to look sparkling.

"The bottom of my dress got soaked," said Kiss.

Back to Season 17

It would have been remiss for Kiss to not ask Lowe about cast member Tierra LiCausi, 24, who caused the most amount of controversy during the show's current season.

"Some call her 'Tierrable.' I think I heard America do a major cheer when you sent her packing," said Jessica Kiss to Lowe.

"Yeah I heard that," he replied. "I didn't get to see that awful side she showed the other women," he added.

"I don't have people telling me," said Lowe referring to the producers, camera operators, and other behind-the-scenes people working for the show.

Lowe said the women contestants warned him that Tierra was not friendly with them and would turn on the charm exclusively for him, but Lowe said he wanted specific examples from the women, however they did not provide them to him.

"Watching it back, I was like, 'How did I miss all that?'" admitted Lowe.

The Bachelor Season 17 finale is set for March 11 on the abc television network (catch it locally on WJCL-abc).

Don't forget to check out the photograph slide show attached to this article!

Friday's appearance was Lowe's first of five that he will do on behalf of the Southern Women's Show. At the end of the day, Lowe's signing hand and facial muscles might have been sore. He posed for a lot of pictures and put his signature to a lot of papers and photographs.

Being "The Bachelor" has been life-changing, he admitted.

"I can't go out with my friends anymore without being swarmed and taking pictures the whole night. That's the part I can do without."

With fame comes some amount of fortune, but as Lowe is experiencing, the loss of privacy has a price tag, too.

The buzz over the Texan looking for his wife is far from over, but maybe down the road, he will say the notoriety was a good thing.

http://www.thecoastalsource.com/news/local/story/Bachelor-Sean-Lowe-visits-Savannah/CCsgO5CDekGXR2I8CtSUng.cspx

197Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:40 pm

The Bachelor's AshLee Frazier Questions Tierra LiCausi's Engagement

The news of The Bachelor contestant Tierra LiCausi's engagement to a pre-Sean Lowe boyfriend doesn't come as a shock to her on-screen sparring partner AshLee Frazier.

"If it is true, no, I wouldn't be surprised. It's Tierra," AshLee, 32, told reporters Thursday during a conference call from her home in Houston, Texas, adding that her nemesis could always be counted on to add fireworks and shock value to any situation. "It's like, let's keep it going, right? She's very dramatic."

AshLee, who is still in the running for the final rose, isn't allowed to talk to other contestants, so she hasn't buried the hatchet with Tierra or talked to her about the engagement. But based on her experiences with the controversial contestant, AshLee says the new ring on Tierra's finger may not be a symbol of true love.

"If she is [engaged], I wish her all the best but it may just be a hoax. Who knows? You know how rumors are," she says. "With Tierra, we can't really put too much past her. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case."

Before things turned sour, AshLee had an amicable rapport with Tierra, but she doesn't recall her ever mentioning an important ex-boyfriend or a relationship that was engagement adjacent. Though that could be what she meant when she yelled during one of her "Tierra-trums" that she could easily be engaged if she wanted.

"I don't really know any details and I don't really know who it is [she's engaged to], so I don't if it is someone she talked to me about or not," said AshLee, adding that Tierra didn't really hang much with the other ladies. "We all tried to get along with her. At one point or another, I would say if not all, the majority of the girls individually reached out to try and build a relationship with her and she didn't want any part of it."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20673946,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines[/quote]

198Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 pm

'Bachelor's' AshLee Frazier not surprised if Tierra is engaged

AshLee Frazier is one of the final four women left on "The Bachelor." She tells the press about her experience on the show, including what went down with Tierra LiCausi, who is reportedly engaged to someone already.

"I did hear about [the engagement]," says AshLee. "If she is, I wish her all the best. But I don't really know any details on that ... I don't know who it is. If it is true, no, [I'm not surprised]. It's Tierra. I wouldn't be surprised."

AshLee had one of the more volatile confrontations with Tierra, as we all just saw on last Monday's episode. AshLee says she was scared afterwards that Sean was going to send her home.

"100% I was scared. I thought this might be the time I go home ... I felt safe up until the argument happened, and really almost up until Sean came in for the Rose Ceremony and said he didn't want any dramatic spills in life ... then I got scared," says AshLee. "I'm not gonna get a chance to talk to him, I'm not gonna get a chance to explain myself. That's when I got nervous and scared."

But she doesn't regret the confrontation, nor was she mad at the other girls for not having her back more against Tierra.

"I'm a pretty strong person and I thought I could hold my own, I didn't need them to step in. The thing is, I had a fairly decent relationship with [Tierra] in the house versus some of the other girls and I personally felt I had a leg to stand on against her. 'You were my friend, why are you doing this?'" says AshLee.

She adds that it definitely wasn't editing on the part of the show.

"I can definitely tell you it's not editing. It is definitely how she is," says AshLee. "She's very dramatic ... we all tried to get along with her. At one point or another, most, if not all, but a majority of the girls tried to reach out to try to build a relationship with her and it just didn't really work well. She didn't want any part of it."

AshLee also clears up Catherine's rather surprising meltdown when Lesley was sent home.

"Catherine and Lesley were fairly good friends on the show and I think she was really sad to see her friend go, I think that was part it," says AshLee. "I don't think it was lack of confidence, I think she was just really sad."

"The Bachelor" airs Monday nights at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/02/bachelors-ashlee-frazier-not-surprised-if-tierra-is-engaged.html

199Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:47 pm

'The Bachelor's' AshLee talks about Tierra's engagement, her feelings for Sean and that short-lived high school marriage

By Lori Rackl on February 14, 2013 11:27 AM

On "The Bachelor" Monday, drama queen Tierra was finally sent packing, much to the delight on the remaining women in the house and the nation as a whole.

Before Tierra said her tearful goodbye (and apparently got engaged to her ex, according to People magazine), she of the arched eyebrow and AshLee, a 32-year-old personal organizer from Houston, had it out.

AshLee Frazier spoke with television reporters Thursday about the Tierra smack down, Sean, hometown dates and other assorted topics. Here's an edited transcript of what the willowy adopted-child-and-former-high-school-bride had to say:

On the prospects of getting a rose in Monday's rose ceremony:
"One hundred percent I was scared. I thought this might be the time I go home." She was worried because she didn't have a chance to explain her fight with Tierra to Sean before the rose ceremony because there was no cocktail party that night.

Thoughts about Tierra's reported engagement:
"I did hear about that. I don't know anything. If she is (engaged), then I wish her all the best."
If the rumors are true about Tierra's engagement, she's not surprised.
"It wouldn't surprise me" if it was a publicity ploy. "It may just be a hoax, who knows. With Tierra, we can't really put too much past her."

What's up with her brief high school marriage:
"I was young, just making a bad decision in my life. I guess we all go through things and I didn't handle it the best way I should have. It wasn't a bad break up. We both came to the conclusion that we had just made a bad decision."

On the other girls not stepping in to back her up about Tierra:
"I'm a pretty strong person and felt like I could hold my own." She felt like she was in the right having it out with Tierra because they had a "fairly decent relationship" in the house.

Is Tierra really that bad or is she being made out to look like such a drama queen?
"It's not editing. It is definitely how she is. She's very dramatic." You'd reach out to her and she didn't want any part of it, AshLee said.

Why she's a good match for Sean:
"We come from the same background. We have very similar, strong family upbringings. Sometimes I feel as though you have to balance each other out. It was just a ying to a yang, and that's how we fit together."

What would make Sean a good husband:
"He's very family oriented. I know he wants children. He wants to adopt."
"He just has good character." He's also funny.

What she loved about spending time with Sean and what she didn't love:
"He seemed like a very solid gentleman." She didn't love the part where he'd hand out roses to other women each week, though.

Biggest surprise watching the episodes now:
"I don't feel as though I've been surprised by anything."

Reasons Sean would pick some of the other women:
Lindsay is "very fun, she's always cracking jokes."
Catherine "just seems to have a big heart."

On Tierra calling her a cougar and making fun of her for not being married yet at the age of 32:
"I laughed. What are you going to do? I'm 32. I can't think twice about it. It doesn't bother me."

On waiting to tell Sean about her previous marriage:
"Obviously I wasn't going to tell him on very first date. I want to know somebody before I divulge my story to them. I wanted to make sure the vibe was there. Every other time it was either a group date or a rose ceremony. That's why I waited." She said Sean asked her a few more questions about it than we saw on the episode but in general, he was very supportive of her.

Why she applied to be on the show:
"I had a friend who nominated me and the following week I heard from casting." She later found out it was Sean.

Next Monday it's time for hometown dates, followed by an extra "Sean tells all" episode that Tuesday.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/tv/2013/02/ashlee_dishes_on_the_bachelor_.html

200Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:49 pm

The Bachelor' bachelorette AshLee Frazier: I really am fun despite what's been said

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 02/14/2013

The Bachelor bachelorette AshLee Frazier, a 32-year-old personal organizer from Houston, TX, is still in the running to win Bachelor Sean Lowe's heart at the end of the ABC reality dating series' seventeenth season.

Throughout the season, AshLee has been insisting she "adores" Sean and firmly believes she's the girl and future wife for him. In addition to AshLee, Desiree Hartsock, Lindsay Yenter and Catherine Giudici still remain in the competition, and all four girls will be receiving hometown dates during next week's The Bachelor broadcast.

During a conference call with reporters on Thursday, AshLee talked to Reality TV World about her The Bachelor experience thus far. Below is what AshLee had to tell Reality TV World. Check back with us soon to read the next portion of her call with reporters.

Reality TV World: During Monday night's episode, you opened up to Sean about how you had gotten married once before in high school as a type of rebellious act since you were going through a tough time with your family. Could you talk about your marital status a little more, specifically, how it ended? Did you get a divorce or an annulment? How did that work?

AshLee Frazier: Yes, it was actually a divorce. The details are pretty simple. I was young and making a bad decision in my life, you know, I guess we all go through things and maybe I just didn't handle it the best way I should've. It wasn't a bad breakup at all.

It was just kind of like, "What am I doing?" I woke up and I was just like, "Oh man, I think I made a bad decision." We discussed it and I think we both came to the conclusion that we had just made a bad decision.

Reality TV World: The show made it look like your argument with Tierra ended seconds before Sean walked up your suite and through the door. Was that actually the case, because Tierra seemed fairly calm by the time Sean actually approached her to talk.

AshLee Frazier: No, that's the case. He came in fairly quickly. I couldn't give you the exact minute. It was fairly quick after that that he did come in, yeah.

Reality TV World: Throughout the season, some viewers have been saying they think you might be a little too intense for Sean. And when we talked to Sarah Herron earlier this season, she had all wonderful things to say about you but mentioned you weren't "loads of fun" and she believed Sean might've been looking for that fun, goofball-type of personality in a girl. I just want to get your reaction and thoughts on that.

AshLee Frazier: Well, when it came to my relationship with Sean, I did take that a little bit more serious because it was my future. This is marriage, and that's not something I want to tread into lightly.

But for the most part, I'm not really sure where that comes from. I had a blast, I joked, I laughed -- [Daniella McBride] and [Selma Alameri] -- we all had such a blast. We played games and literally joked all the time, so I'm not really sure where she gets that from.

Reality TV World: What made you decide to wait so long to tell Sean about your first marriage? Was it always in the back of your mind but you were just waiting for an opportune time or something like that?

AshLee Frazier: Yeah, that's a very good question. I think, obviously I wasn't going to tell him on our very first date. That just didn't seem appropriate for me, because I want to know somebody before I divulge my story to them.

So I wanted to make sure I was feeling everything correctly and the vibe was there, and then every other time in between, whether it be a group date or a Rose Ceremony, that just wasn't the appropriate time to actually say, "Okay, I have something serious to talk to you about." And so, that's why I waited until that date to talk to him.

Reality TV World: Was Sean as nonchalant about it as he seemed? Did he have more follow-up questions for you that just didn't get shown on the air?

AshLee Frazier: You know, I feel like he asked a few more questions -- he was as great as the show showed. He was so genuine and loving to me and made me feel like a huge weight had lifted off and made me feel like it's okay.

Reality TV World: At the end of Monday night's episode, Catherine was shown crying and saying that her beliefs about what Sean wanted in a woman were shattered because he had eliminated Lesley Murphy and she thought the two of them had more in common than her own relationship with Sean. Since she worried Lesley had more in common with Sean, do you think that's kind of a sign she's not right for him or the girl for him?

AshLee Frazier: Oh no, I mean, I couldn't say that. Honestly, I don't know her relationship with Sean. We all kept our relationships with him private. But I would definitely not say -- I would say it was about, for the most part, her friend leaving the house.

Reality TV World: Based upon what you knew personally about Catherine and Lesley, do you have any idea what qualities or commonalities Lesley might've shared with Sean that Catherine didn't?

AshLee Frazier: No, no. I'm not sure what she's referring to.

Reality TV World: Why did you originally apply for The Bachelor, and did you know going into the show it was going to be Sean?

AshLee Frazier: So I had a friend that nominated me, and the very following week, I heard from casting. So it wasn't too long after that when I did find out it was Sean. And that's when I really started to allow myself to kind of crush on this guy and look into like, "Hmm, okay. What's this guy about?" And ask questions about who he is. So yeah, I knew it was Sean going into it.

Above is what AshLee had to tell Reality TV World during a Thursday conference call with reporters. Check back with us soon to read the next portion of her interview.

201Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Bachelor Sean Lowe Surprises Emmy Rossum During Radio Interview

Starts at 5:30

202Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:10 pm

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE FEBRUARY 14 "THE BACHELOR" TELECONFERENCE WITH ASHLEE

Friday, February 15, 2013

ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE FEBRUARY 14 "THE BACHELOR" TELECONFERENCE WITH ASHLEE

"The Bachelor" airs MONDAYS (8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Operator: Welcome to ABC's The Bachelor call with Mitch Messinger as the leader. This call is being recorded. By staying on this call, you are confirming that you consent to this recording. If you do not wish to be recorded, please disconnect the call at this time. Thank you.

Mr. Messinger, you may begin your call.

Mitch Messinger: Thank you. Welcome, everybody, and good morning and good afternoon, to those folks on the East Coast. Thanks for being here today.

As you know I'm not Cathy Rehl, but I'm the other half of the ABC publicity team on behalf of The Bachelor.

We had another great week of the show on Monday, and we anticipate another great episode this coming Monday. Just another friendly reminder that we have our "Sean Tells All" special on Tuesday, February 19th, at 9 o'clock to 10 o'clock, Eastern and Pacific time.

And right now I would like to welcome AshLee Frazier calling from Houston, Texas, today. Again, AshLee, A-s-h L-e-e, Frazier is spelled F-r-a-z-i-e-r. She is still in the running to win Sean's heart, and with that we can start questions right away.

Operator: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. If you would like to ask a question, please press star, then the number one on your telephone keypad. Again, star, one, to ask a question.

Your first question comes from Carrie Bell from People magazine.

Carrie Bell: Good morning, AshLee.

AshLee Frazier: Hi.

Carrie Bell: How are you doing?

AshLee Frazier: I'm good. How are you?

Carrie Bell: Good. So this week's episode was full of fireworks between you and resident drama queen Tierra. And, you know, what - at the - you know, toward the end, they seemed to build up this anticipation where you thought, I don't know, it could be me, it could be me, he might be mad at me for, you know, talking to him about Tierra.

Was that, sort of, over-dramatic based on editing, or did you really feel like it was possible that you could go home for speaking up?

AshLee : Absolutely not. One hundred percent, I was scared. I thought this might be the time I go home.

Carrie Bell: OK. Umm, why did you think that? Because - I mean, you seemed like you had such a good date and he had asked you your opinion, and, you know - I mean, you even told him you loved him. I mean, it seemed like you were pretty safe.

AshLee Frazier: Yeah, I felt safe until the argument happened. And really, almost until Sean came in to the rose ceremony and said that he didn't want anybody with these dramatic spells in his life. And I thought, you know, I'm part of that. And it's just - it's such a high intense moment, I got scared.

And I thought, I'm not even going to get a chance to talk to him? I'm not going to get a chance to explain my side of this? Because there was no cocktail party. That's when I got nervous and scared.

Carrie Bell: OK. And I don't - was wondering if you saw - one of the things Tierra yelled at you was, you know, "I can get engaged to any guy I want. I could be engaged if I want to." And lo and behold, yesterday, it turns out she announces that she is engaged already, on the, you know, day after she gets kicked out, it comes to light that she's engaged.
And I was wondering if you saw that news, if you're surprised by that news, if you think you wish her well. What are your thoughts on that?

AshLee Frazier: I did hear about that, but to be honest with you, I don't know anything. You know how rumors are. And, no, if she is, then I wish her all the best. But I don't really know any details on that.

Carrie Bell: OK, so she never talked about this guy or anything like that?

AshLee Frazier: Not to me. I don't really know who it is, so I don't know if it is somebody she talked to me about or if it's not, because I don't know who it is. ...

Carrie Bell: All right. Were you surprised that she got engaged so fast?

AshLee Frazier: Whether it's true or not, I don't know. But if it is true, no. I mean, it's Tierra. I wouldn't be surprised.

Carrie Bell: Well, she is worth the bit of drama. So, well, thank you.

AshLee Frazier: Yeah, she's - let's keep it going, right?

Carrie Bell: Yeah, exactly. Thank you.

AshLee Frazier: That's all right.

Operator: Your next question comes from Beth Kwiatkowski from Reality TV World.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Hi, AshLee, how are you doing?

AshLee Frazier: Oh, I'm good. How are you?

Beth Kwiatkowski: Great. So, during Monday night's episode, you opened up to Sean about how you had gotten married once before, in high school, as a type of rebellious act since you were, you know, going through a tough time with your family.

Could you talk a little bit more about, you know, your marital status, specifically how it ended? Like, did you get a divorce, or an annulment? Like, how did that work?

AshLee Frazier: Yes. It was actually a divorce. The details really are pretty simple. I was young, just making a bad decision in my life. You know, we - I guess we all go through things, and maybe I just didn't handle it the best way I should have.

It wasn't a bad breakup at all. It was just kind of like, "Oops. What did I do?" I woke up and I was, like, "Oh, man, I think I made a bad decision." We discussed it, and I think we both came to the conclusion that we had just made a bad decision.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK. Great. And, you know, the show made it look like your argument with Tierra ended seconds before Sean walked up to your suite and through the door. Was that actually the case? Because Tierra seemed fairly calm by the time Sean actually approached her to talk.

AshLee Frazier: No, that's the case. He came in fairly quickly. I couldn't give you the exact minute. It was fairly quick after that that he did come in, yeah.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK. Perfect. Thank you.

AshLee Frazier: Sure.

Operator: Your next question comes from Caryn Robbins from BroadwayWorld TV.

Caryn Robbins: Hi, AshLee, how are you?

AshLee Frazier: Hi. How are you? I'm good.

Caryn Robbins: Thanks. I was wondering, during the argument with Tierra, were you surprised that the other girls didn't step in and give you more support, considering they had very similar grievances?

AshLee Frazier: Umm, you know, in the moment, to be honest with you, no. That's not what was going through my mind, whether they were going to jump in or not. I'm a pretty strong person, and felt I could just hold my own. I didn't really need them to step in.

But the thing is I had a fairly decent relationship with her in the house, versus some of the other girls. And I personally felt I had a leg to stand on against her. "You were my friend. Why are you doing this? I've tried to help you out."

And so, you know, it didn't really faze me one way or another that they didn't step in. Of course, who wouldn't like it? But it wasn't a problem that they didn't.

Caryn Robbins: OK. And then I was wondering if you were surprised to hear at the end of the episode this week, Catherine said that - she was crying and she said that she felt Lesley was a much better match for Sean than she was. But were you surprised to hear her lack of self-confidence?

AshLee Frazier: Um, the two girls, Catherine and Lesley, were fairly good friends on the show. And I think she was really sad to see her friend go. I think that was part of it.

I don't see it as lack of confidence, though. I think she was just really sad. And, you know, it's hard. Those rose ceremonies are hard. I mean, you see somebody that you're close to leave. You know, sometimes, depending on how close you are, you may question whether you're right.

Caryn Robbins: Mm-hmm. Now that makes more sense. Thank so much.

AshLee Frazier: You're welcome.

Operator: Your next question comes from Shari Von Holten from HaveUHeard.

Shari Von Holten: Hi, AshLee.

AshLee Frazier: Hi, Shari.

Shari Von Holten: I just wanted to know if Tierra is as bad as she seems. Was it, like, an editing job, or is she really that dramatic?

AshLee Frazier: Well, I can definitely tell you it's not editing.

Shari Von Holten: OK.

AshLee Frazier: It was definitely obvious. She's very dramatic.

Shari Von Holten: OK. And she really wasn't friends with any - like, really, that friendly with anyone in the house?

AshLee Frazier: Um, you know, to be honest, we all tried to get along with her. At one point or another, I would say if not all, the majority of the girls individually reached out to try to build a relationship with her. And, I mean, it just didn't really work well in her favor. You know, you reach out to her and she didn't want any part of it. So.

Shari Von Holten: OK. And that's it. Happy Valentine's Day.

AshLee Frazier: Happy Valentine's Day.

Shari Von Holten: That's it for me. Thank you.

AshLee Frazier: Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Rebecca Fontana from Life and Style.

Rebecca Fontana: Hi, AshLee. How are you?

AshLee Frazier: I'm good. How are you?

Rebecca Fontana: Good. So, my question is why do you think you mesh so well with Sean?

AshLee Frazier: I would say because we come from the same background. We have very similar strong family upbringing and I felt at the end of the day that that - this solid foundation that would have built a perfect relationship.

Rebecca Fontana: Mm-hmm. And are there specifics about your personality that make you compatible?

AshLee Frazier: Um, you know, sometimes I feel as though, you know, you have to balance each other out. And I felt that what, from the very beginning, was possible to make a relationship in this. And I think it was just a yin to a yang. And that's how it fit together.

Rebecca Fontana: And do you see that sort of connection with him and any of the other girls, too? I know we're getting now to, like, only a few left.

AshLee Frazier: Right. Yeah. I see the possibility of connections with the other girls, yeah.

Rebecca Fontana: Mm-hmm. And what qualities does he have that will make him a great husband?

AshLee Frazier: Again, you know, he's very family oriented. I know he wants children. For me, it was the fact that he wants to adopt, and his sister, as well. And so that was a big factor that played well for my heart to hear.

Rebecca Fontana: Yeah. And what about anything, like, in his personality, as far as what kind of guy he is, as far as like, funny? Or anything like that, that made him compatible with you?

AshLee Frazier: Yeah. I mean, he's definitely funny. He makes me laugh all the time. He just has good character. I think with me he showed just a very classy side to him and, you know, I just - he was very charismatic with me. And I appreciated that.

Rebecca Fontana: Mm-hmm. All right, thank you so much, AshLee.

Operator: Your next question comes from Lauren Wong from KI TV.

Lauren Wang: Hey, AshLee. How are you?

AshLee Frazier: I'm good, thank you.

Lauren Wang: So, what did you girls do on your free time? Is there any funny story or inside scoop story that you can kind of tell us about what you guys did that we didn't see on the show yet, or we haven't seen?

AshLee Frazier: Yeah. We did a lot of the typical girly things, hair, makeup. Just talked about family, our lives back home. A lot, a lot of Apples to Apples. (Inaudible) we did a lot of Apples to Apples games.

Lauren Wang: And how hard was it, maybe, like hearing about other girls' dates, hearing about their feelings for Sean? Was it hard not to get jealous? Because all you guys seem super close.

AshLee Frazier: Right. Personally speaking, I didn't have a hard time with it, because at the end of the day, I knew the type of foundation that I shared with Sean. And I wasn't fazed one time. Granted, minus last week because of the drama, but other than that, I never felt my relationship with him wavered. And I was very confident.

So, the girls are very respectful. Nobody rubbed it in anybody's face, what happened. We would ask, "Oh, what did you do?" because you always want to know how it plays with the date card.

Lauren Wang: Mm-hmm.

AshLee Frazier: So - no, everybody was very respectful with each other, and nobody crossed the line.

Lauren Wang: OK. Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Kaitlyn Monteiro from OK Magazine.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Hi, AshLee.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: So I have to ask. You were talking about - what - why you and Sean mesh. So (inaudible) the importance of Sean being a born-again virgin, but (inaudible) was it this wholesome nature of his, I mean, that attracted you to him? And, why or why not?

AshLee Frazier: Well, I mean, I can't speak on the virgin part, I mean, but more his business than mine. But I would say . . .

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Hmm.

AshLee Frazier: . . . at the end of the day I just felt we were compatible. And there was - it's not just one thing, but when you're around somebody and you feel comfortable, you know, I think that's the key. You just feel you can be yourself and you can have fun. And I felt I could be myself around him.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Absolutely. And you've got to spend so much time with him, and (inaudible) going into home town dates, so we were wondering. What's one thing you loved about spending time with Sean and what's one thing that kind of got on your nerves? And why?

AshLee Frazier: Got on my nerves, and one thing about what?

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Excuse me?

AshLee Frazier: What was the question, I'm sorry?

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Oh, sorry. What's one thing you love about Sean, and what's one thing that he did that got on your nerves? And why?

AshLee Frazier: Well, I can't really say anything specific that got on my nerves. I mean, clearly giving out roses every week to other girls, I mean, nobody likes that, right?

One thing that I love about Sean was just - was how solid he was with me. He seemed like a very solid gentleman.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Absolutely. And one question being, what's been the biggest (inaudible) for you all watching the episodes back, and why?

AshLee Frazier: The biggest what?

Kaitlyn Monteiro: The biggest surprise, like, watching the episodes back. Was there something that you didn't know was going on while you were in the house with the girls? Or . . . .

AshLee Frazier: No. I don't feel I was - I've been surprised by anything. I mean, nothing comes to mind right now.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: OK. Thank you so much.

AshLee Frazier: OK. All right. Bye-bye.

Operator: Your next question comes from Amber James from US Weekly.

Amber James: Hi, AshLee. How are you?

AshLee Frazier: Hi, Amber. I'm good.

Amber James: So, yeah, I want to know, can you make the case for each of the final women? Yourself, Catherine, Desiree, and Lindsay, and why Sean might pick each one?

AshLee Frazier: OK. Well, Lindsay is very fun. I mean, she's always cracking jokes.

Amber James: OK

AshLee Frazier: Desiree has a very - sense of stability. Catherine just seems to have a big heart. So those would be my descriptives.

Amber James: And your - and how about yourself?

AshLee Frazier: Any myself? I think with Sean and I it was just about building a relationship on a strong foundation.

Amber James: OK. Now, is there any reason why he might not pick one of the final four? There - kind of do the flip side of that question.

AshLee Frazier: I don't know. I know at the very beginning Sean said that he wanted somebody that's genuine, nice, ready for marriage, and, you know, somebody that has a good heart and that loves family, and, of course, as I said before, it that's what he wanted, then obviously I have to say I'm the best match for that.

Amber James: OK. All right. Well, thank you so much.

AshLee Frazier: OK. Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Erin Humphrey from Rumorfix.com.

Erin Humphrey: Hi, AshLee. How are you?

AshLee Frazier: Oh, I'm good. How are you?

Erin Humphrey: Good. Thanks for asking. I actually wanted to know how did it make you feel, and what was your reaction, when Tierra kind of pointed out in a rude way that, you know, you're 32 and not married, and that she hopes when she is that age, she will be. How did that make you feel? That was kind of a rude jab on her part.

AshLee Frazier: Umm, well, I didn't know until I actually saw the show. I laughed. Because, I mean, what are you going to do? I'm 32. I've never thought about my age so much in my life, considering the episode.

So, I mean, I really can't - what am I going to do? Go back in time and not be 32? So, I mean, I can't think twice about it. It doesn't bother me.

Erin Humphrey: OK, thanks. And how - also, she accused you of kind of being high school-ish and, you know, talking with the girls, like you were in high school. What was that all about? And also how did that make you feel?

AshLee Frazier: Um, well, I mean, I think we can see for ourselves who's acting immature. And, you know, it just - I don't really have anything to say about it. I mean, it's just not a very nice thing for her to say.

Erin Humphrey: OK.

AshLee Frazier: And now (inaudible) difference in her character and my character.

Erin Humphrey: All right. And lastly, have you guys talked since she left the show?

AshLee Frazier: No. Legally, you cannot talk, so.

Erin Humphrey: Oh, OK. Gotcha. Thanks. Thanks, AshLee.

AshLee Frazier: OK.

Erin Humphrey: Take care.

Operator: once again, if anyone would like to ask a question, please press star, then the number one. You have a follow-up from Beth Kwiatkowski from Reality TV World.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Hi, again, AshLee.

Beth Kwiatkowski: So, throughout the season, you know, some viewers have been saying they think you might be a little too intense for Sean. And when we talked to Sarah earlier on, she had all wonderful things to say about you.

But she kind of mentioned that you weren't really as fun as the other girls and, you know, Sean might have been looking for, kind of, that, you know, fun, goof ball type of personality.

So I just want to get your reaction and thoughts on that.

AshLee Frazier: well, when it came to my relationship with Sean, I did take that a little bit more serious, because this is my future. This is marriage, and that's not something I want to tread into lightly.

But for the most part, I'm not really sure where that comes from. I had a blast. I joked, I laughed. Danielle was there. I mean - I mean, Danielle (inaudible). I mean, we all had such a blast, and we played games, and - surely joked all the time. So I'm not really sure where she gets that from.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK. Sure. And what made you decide to wait so long about your first marriage? Like, was there something in the back of your mind where you were waiting for, like an opportune time?

And also, I guess, was Sean as nonchalant about it as he seemed? I didn't know if he maybe had more follow-up questions for you that just didn't get shown on the air.

AshLee Frazier: No, that's a very good question. I think - obviously I wasn't going to tell him on our very first date. That just didn't seem appropriate for me. Because I want to know somebody before I divulge my story to them.

So I wanted to make sure I was feeling everything correctly and the vibe was there. And then every other time in between, it was either a group date or the rose ceremony, and that just wasn't the appropriate time to actually say, "OK, I have something serious to talk to you about."

And so that's why I waited until that date to talk to him.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK. And just as a follow-up, you know, was Sean as nonchalant about it as he seemed? You know, did he have more follow-up questions for you, I guess, that didn't get shown on air?

AshLee Frazier: You know, I feel like he asked a few more questions. He was as great as the show shows. He was so genuine and loving to me, and made me feel like a huge weight had lifted off and, you know, made me feel like it's OK.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK. Great. Thanks, AshLee.

Operator: The next question is a follow-up from Carrie Bell from People magazine.

Carrie Bell: I was wondering, you know-(inaudible) we talk about, you know, whether people are there for the right reasons. And you've, kind of, been making that - you, you know, all along, you wanted to make sure your relationship had a strong foundation, and that you took it seriously because it was your future which all makes a lot of sense to me.

Because it - it always seems to me like there are a lot of people who take it not very seriously. And then I think - well, it's supposed to end in an engagement and marriage and a possible future together. It seems like that's something you should (inaudible) take seriously.

Do you feel like - that the whole time when you're watching Sean kind of build relationships with other girls, and then you're seeing other girls reactions to it, do you think that everyone there now, who's left, at this point in the show, is capable or ready for marriage?

AshLee Frazier: You know, I really don't know, because I really just can vouch for myself. I mean, if they say they are, I want to take it for face value and say, "Of course, you are." I would hope anybody that would come on to the show would be ready.

But honestly, I can only speak for myself, and say 100 percent, you know, I was completely ready to give my heart to somebody and fall in love.

Carrie Bell: Um, does it ever make you waver when you, kind of, looked at it and saw the other girls that he was continuing forward with or was interested in. Because for the longest time, you know, he seemed to really be into Tierra, for one example. And it seemed kind of like if they were polar opposites for, like, everyone, and then Tierra . . . .

AshLee Frazier: Yeah.

Carrie Bell: To me, I'd feel like, I would be like, "Wait a second. If he likes her and her antics and her, you know, surprising, or her drama, her falling in a river and being cold, you know, whatever - if he's into that, then how can he really be into me?"

AshLee Frazier: That's a good question. You know, I kind of just felt like I had to put my own mind set on one thing. And that was my relationship with Sean.

And I could not sit in that house and wonder, "Oooh. Why is he keeping Tierra? Why is he . . ." - you can't think like that. You have to really compartmentalize your feelings and your mind set into focusing on what is really going to happen at the end of all this.

And I knew Sean was smart. He'd eventually realize, at one point or another, somehow, I knew he'd come to and realize it. So, it wasn't something during that time I allowed myself to focus on.

Carrie Bell: ... And then, not to hammer this home, but since you guys are the closest people to, you know, the other girls that we can talk to, with Tierra - I mean, it seems like this engagement thing was really quick. And so, obviously, I guess she was ready to get married, or ready to get engaged.

And I'm wondering if you think that - is this just more, like, of her drama side, to, you know, be like, "Oh, I'm engaged." So the minute I get kicked off the show, the public just sees that I'm engaged and I'm happy, and I don't care, I didn't need the show. I don't need Sean. I don't - you know, like, ha-ha on you.
Do you feel like it seems like it's more of a, I don't know, a publicity play or a, you know . . .

AshLee Frazier: Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. But I - you know, again, I just heard about this. So I can't say one way or another. I wish I did know, to tell you. But I don't - I just don't know.

Carrie Bell: It just seems all very convenient to me. It's like, "Oh, I guess she's off the show. Oops, surprise, I'm married - or I'm engaged!" You know, like - it just seems very, like . . .

AshLee Frazier: Yeah, I mean, it may just be a hoax. Who knows? With Tierra, I mean, we can't really put too much past her.

Carrie Bell: OK. Stay tuned.

Operator: Your next question is a follow-up from Beth Kwiatkowski from Reality TV World.

Beth Kwiatkowski: AshLee, going back to the comments that Catherine had at the end of Monday night's episode, when she was very tearful, you said she was very close friends with Lesley, and that's probably where those comments came from.

But I guess, like, since she was worried that Lesley had more in common with Sean than herself, do you think that's kind of sign she's maybe not the right girl? Or, you know, the right fit for Sean?

AshLee Frazier: Oh, no. I mean, I couldn't say that. You know, honestly, I don't know her relationship with Sean. We all kept our relationships with him private. But I would definitely not say - I would say it was about, for the most part, her friend was leaving the house.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK. And based upon what you knew personally of Catherine and Lesley, do you have any idea what qualities or commonalities Lesley might have shared with Sean that Catherine didn't? Like, do you have any idea, or . . . .

AshLee Frazier: No, no. I'm not sure what she's referring to.

Beth Kwiatkowski: OK. And, you know, why did you originally apply for The Bachelor? And did you know, going into the show that it was going to be Sean?

AshLee Frazier: Umm, so I had a friend that nominated me. And the very following week I heard from casting. So, it wasn't too long after that when I did find out it was Sean. And that's when I really started to allow myself to, kind of, crush on this guy and, you know, look into, like - "Hmm, OK, what's this guy about?" And ask questions about who he is. And so, yeah, I knew it was Sean going into it.

Beth Kwiatkowski: Great. Thanks so much, AshLee, and best of luck with everything.

AshLee Frazier: Thanks, Beth.

Operator: And I show no further questions at this time.

AshLee Frazier: OK.

Mitch Messinger: Well, thank you, everybody, for joining us today. If you have any questions you can always call me at 818-460-6532, or e-mail me at mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com. Otherwise we hope you have a good week, and watch The Bachelor on Monday. Thanks, everyone.

AshLee Frazier: Bye.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen this does conclude today's conference. Thank you for participating. You may now disconnect.

End

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=021513_01

203Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:52 pm

NEXT WEEK ON THE BACHELOR (2/25)

AS SEAN'S SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE DRAWS TO A CLOSE, HE SWEEPS THE FINAL THREE BACHELORETTES AWAY FOR FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES IN EXOTIC THAILAND, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

"Episode 1709" - Romantic adventures await Sean and the final three women - AshLee, Catherine and Lindsay - as they travel to spectacular Si Kao, Thailand. From an authentic Thai market with unusual foods to a secluded beach surrounded by a rain forest to a sexy afternoon boat ride on Thailand's sparkling waters, the dates are filled with passion and excitement as Sean continues to explore what his future would be like with each of these potential mates. At the end of the evening Sean will present each bachelorette with an invitation to spend an intimate night together in a "fantasy suite," with the hope that she will accept. But will she? This week finishes with Sean making his most painful decision yet and leaving one devastated and inconsolable bachelorette not talking to him at all, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Sean's Southeast Asian adventure begins with his whisking Lindsay away to an authentic Thai market - featuring all kinds of strange food, fish and bugs. The couple even share a meal of crickets, but then head to a romantic beach where they can let their feelings show. That night Thai dancers perform especially for them. But will Lindsay finally proclaim her love for the Bachelor? The fantasy suite would be the perfect opportunity for her to open up to Sean -- but will she?

AshLee's dream date will end on a private beach encircled by a rainforest, but to get there, the couple will need to swim through a pitch-black cave. Sean knows this bachelorette has trouble letting go and waits to see how she will react to this type of adventure. However, when he offers up the fantasy suite card, the situation is even more tense. AshLee draws a moral line in the sand. How will Sean receive her declaration?

For his final date, Sean surprises Catherine with an afternoon boat ride through the gleaming waters around Thailand. Catherine tries to reassure Sean that she is ready for a commitment, but her family's doubts make him question her sincerity. Later that night, the couple imagine what a future life together might look like, but will Catherine take the ultimate leap of faith and accept the chance to stay in the fantasy suite with Sean?

The Bachelor decides to discuss the final three women and his upcoming decision with Chris Harrison. He feels he knows what he must do, but Chris implores him to watch the touching video messages each bachelorette has left him. Will that change his mind? In the most intense rose ceremony yet, Sean sends one woman home in tears, her heart and spirit crushed. She is so upset that she leaves without talking to him. The remaining two women look forward to meeting Sean's family in Thailand. Sean's quest for love is drawing to a close, but the question isn't only whom he will choose, but whether she'll accept.

The three women are:

AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX
Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA
Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/021913_07.html

204Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:39 pm

realityfan26

I didn't know where to put this, but it combines 2 of my favorite shows; bachelor and Big Bang Theory. Melissa Rauch (Bernadette of BBT) is obsessed with The Bachelor and is interviewed in the video clip at the end of this article.
http://tvline.com/2013/02/19/ask-ausiello-spoilers-on-once-glee-shameless-scandal-smash-glee-revenge-and-more/

205Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Sean Lowe’s Romantic ‘Bachelor’ Proposal Revealed

Wed, February 20, 2013 12:33pm EST by Eleanore Hutch
Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 4uv3n4

There may still be three ladies in the competition, but only one of them gets to become Sean’s fiancée! Read on for all the romantic and exciting details of Sean’s proposal.

Sean Lowe is still trying to decide which girl – Catherine, Lindsay or AshLee – should become his wife on The Bachelor, and while we have to wait until the March 11 to see who he proposes to, we have all the romantic and juicy details of the proposal! Sean took his final three to Ching Rai in Thailand for the stunning proposal, where there were elephants, a fabulous ring, and a sexy honeymoon suite!

Sean had the kind of elaborate and decadent proposal that one comes to expect on The Bachelor, which took place in the stunning Anantara Golden Triangle Resort & Spa, which overlooks the stunning Mekong River and lush jungle.

There were flower petals, flaming torches, water lilies and all sorts of other exotic elements added to the scene of the proposal, reports Life&Style. Sounds romantic!

Sean got down on one knee, and uttered the magical words “Will you marry me?” to his contestant of choice, who said yes. Hooray! Well, who would say no to a stunning $76,000 4.3 carat ring from Neil Lane?

After the proposal, Sean took his fiancée to stay in the $1,100-a-night suite in the hotel, which has Thai silk sheets and an oversized bathtub. But don’t get too excited! We have it on good authority that Sean and his fiancée did nothing but cross word puzzles and play card games — there was no sexy time for Sean.

How Sean Picked His Winner

“In the end, Sean’s decision was an easy one,” said an insider to Life&Style. “Sean knew she was the one and had no problems choosing her. He’s totally confident with his choice and very happy.”

Sean took his final two choices to an elephant reserve before deciding, and apparently he could not stop smiling once he made up his mind.

“He walked into the dining room with a smile on his face, wearing a bright yellow T-shirt that reflected his mood,” a guest said about Sean on the day of the proposal.

“The day Sean proposed he was nervous,” an insider tells In Touch, ”but not worried that she’d say no. They’re completely in love.”

So romantic! It sounds like a very elaborate proposal, but with a setting like Thailand and a jewel that big, Sean’s girl is one very lucky lady!

And we know who that lucky lady is! If you want to know, you just have to click here.

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Sean’s proposal sounds romantic?[/quote]

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/20/sean-lowe-the-bachelor-proposal-details-catherine/

206Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:55 pm

The Bachelor Final Three: Who Should Sean Pick?

From Hollywood Gossip:
by Free Britney at February 20, 2013 3:28 pm.

After four hometown dates, tough questions and unexpected shenanigans from Desiree Hartsock's brother, The Bachelor's Sean Lowe has three women left.

Who will - and should - that final rose March 11?

See The Bachelor spoilers if you want to know if AshLee, Catherine or Lindsay (allegedly) wins. If not, well then let the speculation continue below!

We know the finale ends with Sean Lowe engaged. He's revealed as much, adding he's "incredibly content" with his choice. "I'm happy," he raves.

"I had some reservations going in [to the season], but I'm glad I did it."

So is it Lindsay Yenter, Catherine Giudici or AshLee Frazier?

Lindsay "showed me another side of her," this week, Sean tells Life & Style. "She's someone who has a lot of depth and wants the same things out of life I do."

AshLee "melted my heart" with her personal story, and "I wanted to just love her and be someone in her life who can take care of her," Sean confides.

Catherine is different from everbody else," he explains. "She's nerdy and a little weird, and I love that." Their chemistry, as fans know, is "undeniable."

So who do you think is the best fit for Sean? VOTE!

AshLee Frazier 33.6%
Catherine Giudici 30.3%
Lindsay Yenter 36.1%
Total Votes: 4564

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/02/the-bachelor-final-three-who-should-sean-pick/#ixzz2LXxQFGGm

207Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Notice the tenses he uses when referring to each...

Lindsay "showed me another side of her," this week, Sean tells Life & Style. "She's someone who has a lot of depth and wants the same things out of life I do."

AshLee "melted my heart" with her personal story, and "I wanted to just love her and be someone in her life who can take care of her," Sean confides.

Catherine is different from everbody else," he explains. "She's nerdy and a little weird, and I love that." Their chemistry, as fans know, is "undeniable."

208Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Exclusive: Lesley Murphy: I don't regret not telling 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe I loved him, even if it could've changed everything

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 02/20/2013

Lesley Murphy is surprised The Bachelor star Sean Lowe believes it "could have changed everything" if she had told him that she loved him during their date in St. Croix, but doesn't regret keeping those three little words to herself.

"It was interesting to hear. I'm not going to lie. It could've changed everything? You know, we'll never know. We'll never know if it could've changed everything. But I can tell you that I'm really happy with how everything worked out, and the only thing I can say is maybe I should've opened up a little more with him," the the eliminated bachelorette told Reality TV World in an exclusive interview on Tuesday.

"But I don't regret not saying the words, 'I love you,' because that's how I felt and I didn't want to say it then. And I'm glad I didn't say it then. I'm not going to throw those words out there, so we'll never know if it would've worked out differently, but I'm happy with life now and the way things are."

Murphy said she was actually planning to express her true feelings to Lowe during their next date had he decided to keep her around and visit her hometown and meet her family.

"I was falling for Sean, I really was, and I wanted to tell him in my hometown in Arkansas. I thought that would be really special for me just because I've grown up there, my family still lives there, and so much love has come from there, that I thought it would be really special to tell him that there. I'm not going to say, 'I love you,' if it doesn't feel right. I'm not going to just throw those words out to anyone anywhere, and that's kind of where I was coming from that," she told us.

Murphy was responding to Lowe's blog posting from last week in which he wrote, "I was shocked to hear her say on TV that she loved me, and I was left confused as to why she didn't tell me that during our date. Had she told me, it could have changed everything."

However, The Bachelor star also reiterated his beliefs on the matter during last night's The Bachelor: Sean Tells All special.

"On our last date in St. Croix, I was really hoping that Lesley would really express how she felt, and I felt like at times, she wanted to, but for whatever reason, she didn't. And there was some awkwardness there. I just felt like at this stage in the game, we should be past the awkwardness," Lowe told host Chris Harrison during the interview-style format.

"I think had she said, 'I love you,' it could've been a game-changer. Sending her home was so difficult and I fretted about it for hours and I went back and forth. And I think that would've been the thing that ultimately would've led me to meet her family."

When Harrison asked Lowe directly whether he would've given Murphy a rose had that been that case, the Bachelor confirmed, "I think I would have."

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-lesley-murphy-i-dont-regret-not-telling-the-bachelor-star-sean-lowe-i-loved-him-even-if-it-couldve-changed-everything-14444.php

209Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:28 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Ladybug82 wrote:Notice the tenses he uses when referring to each...

Good observation!! thumbs up

210Articles / Press Releases - Page 7 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:05 pm

'Bachelor's' Desiree Hartsock would 'probably say yes' to the next Bachelorette offer

Desiree Hartsock was eliminated from "The Bachelor" this past Monday (Feb. 18), after her hometown visit seemingly did not go very well. Almost immediately following her ouster, former "Bachelorette" Ali Fedotowsky tweeted that we just saw the next Bachelorette go home.

Desiree couldn't spill the beans on that, but she did tell Zap2it that it's something she's definitely interested in.

"Being on 'The Bachelor' was a very emotionally draining experience to go through. If I were offered the opportunity to be the next Bachelorette, I would definitely have to think about it -- make sure I'm prepared to get back on that emotional roller coaster," says Desiree. "But I do believe in the experience. I know the feelings are real and I do believe it can work out for the best. I'd probably say yes to the opportunity."

As for what caused her elimination from Sean's season of "The Bachelor," Desiree does think her brother played into it.

"I don't think that my brother helped my chances in staying. I think that did have some to do with Sean's decision, but ultimately, he made the best decision that he could and maybe there will be a better explanation at the 'Women Tell All,'" says Desiree.

"In the moment, I felt that we had the best connection. That I embodied all the qualities he wanted in a wife," she continues. "So in that moment, I did feel it was a terrible mistake. However, looking back, he did have great relationships with the other girls. All things happen for a reason, so I don't think it was a mistake."

What do you think, "Bachelor" fans? Do you want to see Desiree as the next Bachelorette?

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/02/bachelors-desiree-hartsock-would-probably-say-yes-to-the-next-bachelorette-offer.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum