TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles / Press Releases

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

241 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:43 pm

pander3575

Don't you just love that a relative of Sean’s fiancée would talk? Would they even know?

242 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 pm

The Bachelor's Sister Recaps Last Night's Episode

Shay answers viewer questions.

243 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:07 pm

nanab

nutty1 wrote:I am not crazy aout Shay. scared3

I thought it was just me and my ultra cynicism...but can't help wondering if she is really into extending her 15 min...can I hide behind that couch with you??

eta: I just watched the two videos above and felt she was pretty cool...not like I had thought she might be.

244 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Lucky2488

nanab wrote:

I thought it was just me and my ultra cynicism...but can't help wondering if she is really into extending her 15 min...can I hide behind that couch with you??

Thought I was the only one! scared3 It was getting lonely hiding alone. giggle

I really liked her when they had Em's hometowns, but the more interviews I watch the more ?

245 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 pm

pander3575

Lucky2488 wrote:
nanab wrote:

I really liked her when they had Em's hometowns, but the more interviews I watch the more ?

How big is that couch and can I join. Where she started bothering me was after Sean left and that radio interview he was on and she joined in. However she does have some mighty fine recipes. giggle

246 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:41 pm

nutty1

Admin
She gives vague answers, as I am sure she is coached to do.

247 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Emily Maynard Flirting With Engaged ‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe — Report

Emily didn’t want Sean, but she doesn’t want anyone else to have him either! A new report says the ‘Bachelorette’ wants her former flame Sean back, and Sean is totally in to it! Is he forgetting that he is engaged?

It looks like Emily Maynard is regretting eliminating Sean Lowe on The Bachelorette! At a recent event Emily bumped into her ex, who now stars on The Bachelor, and “sparks” began to fly. Sean, who is happily engaged to the secret winner, began “acting like a single man” when he saw her. Will he cheat on his fiancée?

Emily Maynard & Sean Lowe Flirting At A Party
On Jan. 15, Sean, 29, and Emily, 27, came face to face at an event at the Bachelor mansion, and they couldn’t keep their eyes off each other!

“Sean looked so nervous to see her,” an eyewitness told Star. “You could see the old sparks were still there.”

And Emily decided to act on those feelings!

“She texted him immediately after leaving and said she regretted not having chosen him,” the insider said. “She was heartbroken.”

How convenient. Emily’s star is fading, while Sean is more famous than ever. Are her motives actually based on love?

Emily Just Wants To Be With Sean For Fame?
HollywoodLife.com previously reported that Emily had been sexily texting Sean and she gushed about how hot he is, but she definitely has more than love on her mind!

“She’s desperate for the spotlight. Emily sees how famous Sean has become and it drives her crazy,” says the source.

And Sean has fallen hook, line and sinker for her act!

“Sean did fall in love with Emily, and it’s everything he has been waiting to hear. He’s supposed to be engaged but he’s acting like a single man,” reveals the insider! “It’s definitely cheating!”

Sean, you are an engaged man! If this is true than that is a Lowe blow. I mean a low blow!

What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Do YOU think Sean is cheating with Emily?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/27/emily-maynard-sean-lowe-cheating-fiancee/

248 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Where do they come up with this stuff?

249 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:03 pm

pander3575

jerry dalek Give me a break! I think Sean is over Emily and knows she isn't the one for him.

250 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:04 pm

pander3575

Ladybug82 wrote:Where do they come up with this stuff?

More importantly who actually believes this shit?

251 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:05 pm

pander3575 wrote: jerry dalek Give me a break! I think Sean is over Emily and knows she isn't the one for him.

Yes! Most definitely... He was before the MTA, but made it clear then to everyone he was.

pander3575 wrote:More importantly who actually believes this shit?

Exactly...anyone watching this season can see Emily is far from the type Sean actually needs or wants in his life. Sadly, some will believe that crap.

252 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:14 pm

northstargir

pander3575 wrote: jerry dalek Give me a break! I think Sean is over Emily and knows she isn't the one for him.

Hilarious funny Sean was way over Emily a long time ago. This latest piece of gossip is really reaching, and they are going back to January 15 to back up their story. Puh-leeze.

253 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Northstargirl

pander3575 wrote:
Lucky2488 wrote:
nanab wrote:

How big is that couch and can I join. Where she started bothering me was after Sean left and that radio interview he was on and she joined in. However she does have some mighty fine recipes. giggle

OMG you guys!! Move over and make room for me! I was never going to say anything, cuz I thought I sounded like such a beotch!

She interned at that station, so I wonder if she isn't looking to extend her 15 min through some networking to get a gig with that local affiliate or whatever other opportunity may come up. I know she's a SAHM, but I get the feeling there is a mover and shaker inside of Shay! Definitely most visible sibling in the franchise, except the Stag twin. I think we may see Shay at the AFTR, although I'd rather see Catherine's family.

BTW: Do we need pillows, blankets, power strips, beverages, snacks behind this couch???

254 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:03 pm

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Lucky2488 wrote:
nanab wrote:

OMG you guys!! Move over and make room for me! I was never going to say anything, cuz I thought I sounded like such a beotch!

She interned at that station, so I wonder if she isn't looking to extend her 15 min through some networking to get a gig with that local affiliate or whatever other opportunity may come up. I know she's a SAHM, but I get the feeling there is a mover and shaker inside of Shay! Definitely most visible sibling in the franchise, except the Stag twin. I think we may see Shay at the AFTR, although I'd rather see Catherine's family.

BTW: Do we need pillows, blankets, power strips, beverages, snacks behind this couch???

I think we are going to need one of those big oversized couches. giggle Of course snacks and beverages are always good.

Oh and it won't be over for Shay either with Sean doing DWTS. She may have a permanent job as a Reality TV reporter.

255 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:10 pm

I do think she likes the attention that she's gotten through Sean being on the show...but I still like her. I don't find it awful that she's using his fame to help promote herself. When else will people ever know she has a blog and that she's working on getting a new business started and up and running. Might as well use the publicity and embrace it to a certain extent, because its there and she has to deal with it one way or the other.

I think there are a lot worse and more annoying people that we've seen involved in bach nation and wanting 15 minutes of fame than her...but that's just me. To each their own...

256 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:28 pm

pander3575

Ladybug82 wrote:I do think she likes the attention that she's gotten through Sean being on the show...but I still like her. I don't find it awful that she's using his fame to help promote herself. When else will people ever know she has a blog and that she's working on getting a new business started and up and running. Might as well use the publicity and embrace it to a certain extent, because its there and she has to deal with it one way or the other.

I think there are a lot worse and more annoying people that we've seen involved in bach nation and wanting 15 minutes of fame than her...but that's just me. To each their own...

It's not that I mind her using it to get help her business etc it is just something about her that when she talks she bothers me. It's not her voice but a certain attitude. I'm sure I'm reading her wrong and if I met her would so take this back.

257 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Marta in FL

Ladybug82 wrote:I do think she likes the attention that she's gotten through Sean being on the show...but I still like her. I don't find it awful that she's using his fame to help promote herself. When else will people ever know she has a blog and that she's working on getting a new business started and up and running. Might as well use the publicity and embrace it to a certain extent, because its there and she has to deal with it one way or the other.

258 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Northstargirl

Marta in FL wrote:

I completely agree. And some of them were even the lead!! She is probably taking some heat off the family with random questions at inopportune times, just bu doing her blog posts and answering questions and doing these interviews. It's just a new approach no other sibling has taken before. Perhaps it makes her smarter than the rest.

259 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:54 pm

trueloveforever

'Bachelorette' season premiere set for May 20

There is little rest for rose lovers. ABC has announced that the ninth season of The Bachelorette will premiere on May 20. The lucky single lady will be officially revealed on March 11, after the season finale of Bachelor Sean Lowe’s journey, during The Bachelor: After the Final Rose.

Should it be AshLee, whose heart was crushed when Sean said goodbye after she made his final three? Vote below.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/27/bachelorette-premiere-may-20/

260 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:58 pm

northstargir

trueloveforever wrote:'Bachelorette' season premiere set for May 20

There is little rest for rose lovers. ABC has announced that the ninth season of The Bachelorette will premiere on May 20. The lucky single lady will be officially revealed on March 11, after the season finale of Bachelor Sean Lowe’s journey, during The Bachelor: After the Final Rose.

Should it be AshLee, whose heart was crushed when Sean said goodbye after she made his final three? Vote below.

Thanks for the article TLF! thumbs up

Are they only mentioning AshLee because she was the most recently eliminated person or is it because they have the inside track? question

261 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:05 pm

pander3575

yumyum1 wrote:
trueloveforever wrote:'Bachelorette' season premiere set for May 20

Thanks for the article TLF! thumbs up

Are they only mentioning AshLee because she was the most recently eliminated person or is it because they have the inside track? question

Little late to be voting now since whoever it is has been picked already.

262 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Northstargirl

Do we know they are already picked, Pander? I was trying to figure out when they would have to pull that trigger and I figured they'd wait until the F3 was sent home to gather last feedback.

If you back up the calendar from May 20, they could start filming the weekend after the ATFR or the following week. on either March 18 or 25. They probably use two weeks ahead of that for filming intro packages, wardrobe and jewelry, hair and makeup etc. So they'd be starting pre-production by the time the ATFR is airing.

263 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 pm

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:Do we know they are already picked, Pander? I was trying to figure out when they would have to pull that trigger and I figured they'd wait until the F3 was sent home to gather last feedback.

If you back up the calendar from May 20, they could start filming the weekend after the ATFR or the following week. on either March 18 or 25. They probably use two weeks ahead of that for filming intro packages, wardrobe and jewelry, hair and makeup etc. So they'd be starting pre-production by the time the ATFR is airing.

I'm sure right. Of course I'd need longer than that to get my life in order before being away again. I guess to me March seems so close and I thought they would have gotten an idea of who they want. Not knowing how they choose they may wait to see fans reactions. I would love to be on the sidelines of watching them go through the whole process.

264 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Northstargirl

March is close, like Friday! I am sure they have talked to and know who they want, but if they thought AshLee might be it, I would think they would wait till her exit and eval polls.

RS sounds like it is not Lindsay. That makes me nervous about AshLee. I would really rather have Desiree or Lesley, but fear Lesley finished too low to have a shot.

I wish someone would get a spoiler on it. Patience is one of my many weaknesses.! peacewink

265 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:09 pm

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:March is close, like Friday! I am sure they have talked to and know who they want, but if they thought AshLee might be it, I would think they would wait till her exit and eval polls.

RS sounds like it is not Lindsay. That makes me nervous about AshLee. I would really rather have Desiree or Lesley, but fear Lesley finished too low to have a shot.

I wish someone would get a spoiler on it. Patience is one of my many weaknesses.! peacewink

Mine too! I was the kid who knew every Christmas present I had from about the age of 4. giggle My mother didn't know until I told her when I was in my 50's. I deal well with most things except surprises. So hopefully RS will get his scoop shortly.

266 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 pm

Jeepers

I believe the bachelorette was chosen weeks ago...

267 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:31 pm

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A TELECONFERENCE CALL ON THURSDAY WITH CHRIS HARRISON, HOST OF "THE BACHELOR," AS "THE WOMEN TELL ALL" SPECIAL AND THE SEASON FINALE APPROACH

"The Bachelor: The Women Tell All" Special Airs Monday, March 4, 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET

The Season Finale of "The Bachelor" Airs Monday, March 11, 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET,
Immediately Followed by a Live "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" Special, 10:01-11:00 p.m., ET

WHAT: Teleconference call with Chris Harrison, host of ABC's "The Bachelor."

WHEN: Thursday, February 28, 12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 a.m., CT/9:30 a.m., PT

WHO: Chris Harrison will be available to give his take about this season of "The Bachelor" and to offer the lowdown on the ladies, including the drama with Tierra, as "The Women Tell All" Special and the Season Finale approach

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/022613_03.html

268 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

NEXT WEEK ON ABC’S THE BACHELOR: THE WOMEN TELL ALL (3/4)

SEAN FACES THE WOMEN HE REJECTED, WHILE TIERRA CONFRONTS THE OTHER BACHELORETTES AND THE CLAWS COME OUT, ON "THE BACHELOR: THE WOMEN TELL ALL," MONDAY, MARCH 4 ON ABC

A Scorned AshLee Goes Ballistic... Viewers Will be Shocked by an Off-Screen Moment Between Sean and the Misunderstood Bachelorette

Chris Harrison and Sean Take Los Angeles by Storm, Boarding the Bachelor Bus and Surprising Fans at Their Viewer Parties in a Special Feature

"The Women Tell All" - There were highs and lows during Sean's unforgettable season - and then there was Tierra, the most controversial bachelorette of the group. Tierra, who has been the woman viewers and the other bachelorettes have loved to hate all season, will return to have her chance to defend herself. Will she apologize for her behavior? Will she fight back and be her fiery self, or will viewers see another side of her? It's an explosive reunion viewers won't want to miss, as the most memorable and fan favorite bachelorettes from this season - including AshLee, Desiree, Lesley M., Tierra, Selma, Sarah, Kacie B. -- return to confront each other and Sean one last time on national television to tell their side of the story. Sarah seeks closure from Sean; Desiree explains about her journey of self-discovery; and a devastated AshLee reveals what she was thinking when Sean let her go in Thailand. Follow Sean and Chris on the Bachelor Bus as they shock fans at their viewer parties in the Los Angeles area, and take a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes - Catherine and Lindsay -- on "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All," MONDAY, MARCH 4 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Fireworks erupt when Tierra, this season's most divisive woman, takes the hot seat and tells her side of the story. The women are on the war path. If she thought she was being sweet and innocent, they thought she was delusional and fake. Then Tierra targets AshLee for their explosive fight, blaming her for being a bully and ganging up on her. But AshLee lashes back that Tierra shouldn't have called her a "liar." In the end, what -- if anything -- did Tierra learn from her "Bachelor" experience?

Heartbroken fan favorite Sarah is desperate to learn from Sean why he sent her home. She admits she was falling for Sean, and that he made her feel so special that she thought for sure she was "the one." She is eager to move forward to try and find that special man in her life.

America's sweetheart, Desiree, admits that she was in love with Sean and that her brother played some part in the demise of her relationship with the Bachelor. She also owns up to the fact that she could have been more open and vulnerable, and will take that lesson into her next relationship.

But the last woman sent home, AshLee, immediately appears upset and angry when she gets to the hot seat. She was ready to become engaged to Sean and walk away with him. Why didn't she talk to the Bachelor the day of her rejection? She explains why she felt completely deceived by him and totally blindsided. But a "behind-the-scenes" confrontation between the two rocks the special, and then the estranged duo continue to battle it out on camera.

It's the bachelorettes like you've never seen them before! The special also includes a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes - Catherine, whose sisters weren't very supportive of Sean and Catherine's relationship, and Lindsay, the woman who got out of the limousine on the first night in a wedding dress -- who are competing for Sean's heart and the final rose.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=022613_02

269 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:36 pm

The Bachelor Sean Lowe is apparently in love with the two remaining women on his season of the show. Either that, or he’s totally in love with Catherine Giudici and Emily Maynard! Stranger things have happened, right?

According to the latest issue of OK! magazine, Sean has revealed to them that he is, in fact, in love with two women. Despite that, he won’t reveal exactly which two women he’s referring to. Could it be the two remaining women on the show? Or one of those plus someone else from his past?

What’s funny is that the magazine states that Sean is not faking this for the cameras. You know what that usually means, right? It means that he is totally faking this for the cameras. Ha. If you’re not faking it, then you shouldn’t have to mention that, right?

The tabloid also reports on the truth behind Sean’s romantic hookups in Los Angeles. In addition, the magazine also talks about the circumstances surrounding his excruciating decision to pick the right woman.

Yeah, we can guess that it’s such an excruciating decision, considering that he’s known these girls on the show for roughly a month or two. Such a hard choice to make for the rest of your life, you may want to wait until you know everything that there’s to know about someone before deciding who you’re going to ask to marry you. Just saying…

- See more at: http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-is-in-love-with-two-women-photo-0227/#sthash.OCkvVtXu.dpuf

270 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 pm

Us Weekly ‏@usweekly On newsstands Friday! Juicy Oscars info, pics of Kourtney & Scott's beach vacation, and @SeanLowe09's tough choice. pic.twitter.com/tQb6HacaNu

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum