TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles / Press Releases

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

301 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 pm

realityfan26

I couldn't get through the whole interview at one time. How can CH be so successful as a TV host and so horrible with the interview??? You know, you know, you know. rofl rofl

302 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Northstargirl

Smoke and mirrors. CH is a company man and this is his last secret to mask for this season. I'm not reading too much into this last tidbit since he said it pre-finale. If it was after the finale, I would think differently.

I was interested in how he threw recent leads under the bus when answering about Sean not being in it for fame. He drew a direct analogy to the conversations he has with other leads and even implied some of them demonstrated diva-like behavior.

303 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:53 pm

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:Smoke and mirrors. CH is a company man and this is his last secret to mask for this season. I'm not reading too much into this last tidbit since he said it pre-finale. If it was after the finale, I would think differently.

I was interested in how he threw recent leads under the bus when answering about Sean not being in it for fame. He drew a direct analogy to the conversations he has with other leads and even implied some of them demonstrated diva-like behavior.

Who do you think he was talking about? He seemed to like Ben and I thought Ben showed his worst side on his season.

304 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:31 pm

Northstargirl

I think he was talking about Brad, Ashley, Emily and Ben. The last four leads prior to Sean all had reported difficulties whether it was cracking under the pressure, Brad needing his psychiatrist, Emily's demands about location, child travel/care/screen time, wanting to cut dates short and not do athletic stuff, Ben had the SF Sonoma/promote my company/I'll skinny dip regardless that it can't be shown on TV. Ben and Emily were talking about getting into the business, hosting, trying make connections, looking for what to expect next as opportunities and some of that one goes back to Ali, Melissa and Jillian (although she actually had marketable skills/talents).

305 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:36 pm

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:I think he was talking about Brad, Ashley, Emily and Ben. The last four leads prior to Sean all had reported difficulties whether it was cracking under the pressure, Brad needing his psychiatrist, Emily's demands about location, child travel/care/screen time, wanting to cut dates short and not do athletic stuff, Ben had the SF Sonoma/promote my company/i'll skinny dip regardless that it can;t be shown on TV. Ben adn Emily were talking about getting into the business, histing, trying make connections, looking for what to expect next as opportunities and some of that one goes back to Ali, Melissa and Jillian (although she actually had marketable skills/talents).

That makes sense. I'm still surprised that Brad came back again. I didn't see his first time but I certainly respect he didn't choose anyone if he didn't feel it. I wouldn't have come back for a second round of bashing.

306 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Northstargirl

Brad 2.0 was a very late call. They had cast all the girls (Maynard, Hebert, Spivey, the Chan/Shawn-tels, Michelle Money, Jackie Gordon, Marissa May all for Chris Lambton. They wanted him badly, offered him LOTS of money, offered to move the filming to Cape Cod/Boston, offered his choice of travel locations, kind of a carte blanche by the end. They started talking in May after wrapping filming and were still trying to convince him ans sweeten the pot as of Labor Day. Filming was to start about Sept 20. Chris kept saying no the whole time, but no one had ever said no before and they thought they could change his mind, especially with a business and having given up his teaching career. They never had to have a plan B before and were unprepared.

Finally decided they needed another Bachelor and the idea of Brad came up and they approached and convinced him with lots of money and thought they had their hook, because he was coming back again. Some of the girls have talked since then about how disappointed they were that it was not Chris and they felt disengaged pretty much from the start.
It was a great group of woman that season. For me maybe the best group ever, although this season has some great ones too.

307 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:24 pm

nutty1

Admin
I still wonder if they are courting Jef??

308 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Lucky2488

I would love to know that too Nutty. With his popularity, they would almost be crazy not to. I have mixed feelings as to whether I would want him to say yes.

309 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:25 pm

OCrazy

Northstargirl wrote:Brad 2.0 was a very late call. They had cast all the girls (Maynard, Hebert, Spivey, the Chan/Shawn-tels, Michelle Money, Jackie Gordon, Marissa May all for Chris Lambton. They wanted him badly, offered him LOTS of money, offered to move the filming to Cape Cod/Boston, offered his choice of travel locations, kind of a carte blanche by the end. They started talking in May after wrapping filming and were still trying to convince him ans sweeten the pot as of Labor Day. Filming was to start about Sept 20. Chris kept saying no the whole time, but no one had ever said no before and they thought they could change his mind, especially with a business and having given up his teaching career. They never had to have a plan B before and were unprepared.

Finally decided they needed another Bachelor and the idea of Brad came up and they approached and convinced him with lots of money and thought they had their hook, because he was coming back again. Some of the girls have talked since then about how disappointed they were that it was not Chris and they felt disengaged pretty much from the start.
It was a great group of woman that season. For me maybe the best group ever, although this season has some great ones too.

WOwwww I never knew this before..

310 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Northstargirl

OCrazy wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Brad 2.0 was a very late call. They had cast all the girls (Maynard, Hebert, Spivey, the Chan/Shawn-tels, Michelle Money, Jackie Gordon, Marissa May all for Chris Lambton. They wanted him badly, offered him LOTS of money, offered to move the filming to Cape Cod/Boston, offered his choice of travel locations, kind of a carte blanche by the end. They started talking in May after wrapping filming and were still trying to convince him ans sweeten the pot as of Labor Day. Filming was to start about Sept 20. Chris kept saying no the whole time, but no one had ever said no before and they thought they could change his mind, especially with a business and having given up his teaching career. They never had to have a plan B before and were unprepared.

WOwwww I never knew this before..

It probably sounds crazy, but it gradually came out over a period of months later. Mostly from his family in interviews to small local outlets on the Cape. None of the tabs cared or picked up on it by then. Chris had to finally quit returning calls to get TPTB to stop.

311 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:22 pm

nanamary

realityfan26 wrote:I couldn't get through the whole interview at one time. How can CH be so successful as a TV host and so horrible with the interview??? You know, you know, you know. rofl rofl

I so totally ageree with this. It is very difficult for me to read the interview as well. I do not know if it would have been better to see it live. I do not like watching them interview sports figures on tv because of all the uhm's and you know's and fillers because they do not know what to say. Pretty bad.

312 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 am

nutty1

Admin

313 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:37 am

Controversial contestant Tierra returns, and one woman calls Sean Lowe a "frat boy."

On Monday, the women booted off The Bachelor by Sean Lowe all got back together to catch up on their experiences on the show, and have one final sit-down with the bachelor himself.

The most anticipated arrival was Tierra, the controversial contestant who came off as manipulating and mean while on the show. Of course, the producers waited to bring her out until after all the other women had arrived on the show. There were several other surprising moments during the show, including AshLee’s rage and accusations, and Sarah's tears.

The Hollywood Reporter attended the taping of the heated reunion. Here are the five most surprising moments from the show:

1. AshLee Let the Accusations Fly
AshLee, who made it to the final three, came off on the show as a more mature woman than most, who liked to stay in control. But when she took the hot seat to face Sean at the reunion, she seemed to lose control, and let her anger loose on the show. She told host Chris Harrison that Sean was very different when he was around the other two finalists than when he was around her, calling him a “frat boy.” Then, when Sean arrived, she alleged that he had told her that he had absolutely no feelings for the other two women. Of course, he told her this while they were in the fantasy suite together, and away from the cameras, so it’s her word against his. Sean denied, denied, denied.

STORY: 'The Bachelor': AshLee Speaks Out

2. Sarah Was the First To Cry
Sarah was the first to cry when she took the hot seat. The advertising executive who was born with one arm said she was falling for Sean, but then he sent her home after a lackluster kiss. “I always fall back on, it must be because I have one arm,” she said. Sarah went on to say that she’s been broken up with several times in the same fashion -- called a great girl, but also told she’s just not right.

3. Tierra Felt Bullied
The most controversial contestant of the season, Tierra, took the hot seat in front of all the women she pissed off. She tried to defend herself, saying that all the women didn’t like her from the beginning because she got the first rose on the first night. She added that she felt “bullied” by the other women. But the other women were not having it. Lesley said: “I wouldn’t say bully, I really wouldn’t. I would say Tierra made her own bed, her own cot.”

STORY: 'Bachelor' Sean Reveals He Was 'Duped' by Tierra

4. Desiree Talked About the “Worst Hometown in Bachelor History”
Desiree’s brother made a big old mess of her hometown date with Sean, accusing him of not being in love with Desiree. She was sent home at the end of the episode. “It was like the worst hometown in bachelor history,” said the fan favorite. Interestingly, she said that he brother was unhappy with the way he appeared on the show, but he’s just a very intense person. “Although I do value his opinion, that would never steer me in one way or the other,” she said of her brother, but she did admit that his actions towards Sean “didn’t help” her stay on the show.

5. Tierra Got Engaged
Reports surfaced that Tierra got engaged after being booted off the show. She showed off her bling ring at the reunion, but was careful to not say too much about her beau, whom she had dated before the show. “We separated, and I thought I was moving on with my life and I closed that chapter,” she said. “As soon as I got back, we rekindled things.” She told Harrison that she got engaged in January, and vehemently denied that the engagement was a hoax.

Bonus: How sad did that video montage to Magic, the adorable producer's dog that died, make you?!

The finale of The Bachelor airs on Monday, March 11, at 8 p.m. on ABC.

Email: Rebecca.Ford@thr.com; Twitter: @Beccamford

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-women-tell-all-5-425982

314 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:38 am

Exclusive! 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe Gives His Side On Awkward Confrontation With AshLee On 'Women Tell All'

Sean Lowe confronted by AshLee Frazier on The Bachelor Women Tell All
As a huge Bachelor fan for many years, I was beside myself at having the opportunity to go and watch taping of 'The Bachelor: Women Tell All' where all the ladies rejected by Sean Lowe got to come back and see him again, as well as confront each other about things that went down in the house (did someone say Tierra LiCausi?!)

OK! NEWS: YOUR ULTIMATE GUIDE TO THE BACHELOR

Not to give much away… it's going to go down on the show tonight where sweet boy Sean gets into a heated argument with his number three pick AshLee Frazier—you've got to watch all the drama tonight!

But we got to speak to Sean directly after it all happened where he spoke about why love is going to work for him this time, the misunderstanding with AshLee and the virgin rumors...

OK! NEWS: TIERRA LICAUSI'S MOST TIERRABLE MOMENTS

And it's Bachelor Week here on OKMagazine.com so check back every day for our exclusive interviews with bad girl Tierra LiCausi where she reveals more about her surprise engagement, AshLee Frazier on how she feels about Sean now, Desiree tells us about rumors she's up for being the next Bachelorette and fan favorite Sarah on her plans to find lasting love.

WATCH SNEAK PEEK OF DRAMA GOING DOWN TONIGHT ON 'WOMEN TELL ALL'

OK!: How was it seeing all these women for the first time in a long time for the Women Tell All special?

Sean Lowe: It was really good for the most part. I’ve been excited all week because I have nothing but fond memories about everyone. This was such a great experience for me and each one of these women helped make it a good experience and on top of that I was excited to see people like AshLee and Des and Leslie, girls I’ve developed strong feelings for. And I didn’t see the AshLee accusation coming of course which made things difficult but it was still great to see everyone.

PHOTOS: WAS BACHELOR SEAN LOWE JUST AS CUTE AS A KID OR NOT SO MUCH?..

OK!: So what was that? A Mars Venus thing?

SL: It must have been. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I certainly didn’t say I don’t have feelings for the other two women because that’s just not true. And not only that, it doesn’t make sense because I had feelings for Leslie, I had feelings for Des, I had feelings for a lot of women. AshLee’s a sweet girl, I’m sure that I probably said something that maybe she took the wrong way but I’m sorry that she’s harboring those feelings.

OK!: Why are you down to these two women in particular?

SL: I feel so natural around both of them. I’m at ease. They’ve seen me, who I really am and not only are they loving and caring, they’re smart, I just love being with them.

OK! NEWS: 'THE BACHELOR' VILLAIN TIERRA LICAUSI'S ENGAGEMENT SHOCK!

OK!: Bachelor relationships have been hit and miss? What do you think is going to make your relationship work this time around?

SL: I don’t pay attention to the track record because I don’t know what the bachelors before me, what their mindset was going into it. I know my heart and I know that I really didn’t let the outside distractions affect me. The exotic dates and destinations and so forth, I was focusing on their hearts and it came down to two women who had wonderful hearts. I’m not saying I picked one of them.. but if I did, I think it will work.

OK! EXCLUSIVES: CHATS WITH EMILY MAYNARD, MOLLY MESNICK, ALI FEDOOWSKY, JAKE PAVELKA AND TRISTA SUTTER

OK!: There have been recent reports about you being a born-again virgin?..

SL: It’s ridiculous how things get out there and then everybody runs with it and I’m tired of talking about it. I guess my stance is, this is a decision that I’ve made that is right for me and that’s all there is to it. I don’t think it’s a big deal. I don’t know why it’s been made a big deal. It’s weird walking through the airport and seeing magazines that say that stuff but if that’s the worst that comes out then I’m doing pretty good.

OK! NEWS: THE BEST MOMENTS FROM 'THE BACHELOR'

OK!: What has been your biggest regret this season?

SL: I wish I hadn’t done that shower scene. On the telephone today I talked to my 88-year-old grandmother and she said she had to turn away because she couldn’t watch her grandson in the shower. She was afraid the camera was going to keep going down.

OK!: Were you surprised that Tierra got engaged so quickly?

SL: Yes. I didn’t see it coming but I’m happy for her. Tierra has been beat up pretty good by everybody and a lot of it is probably deserved but she’s not an evil person. She didn’t handle herself well that’s apparent but there’s a lot of good in her too so hopefully she’s learned from the show. I hope she’s happy with whoever she’s with.

OK! NEWS: GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT BACHELORETTE

OK!: Do you feel you’ve dodged a bullet with her or do you think you could have made it work with her?

SL: I don’t think Tierra and I were a good fit. I’m a pretty drama free guy and certainly drama was following her but the fact of the matter is, with those six women that were left, my relationships with the other women were stronger. So whether I walked in on that or not, there was a good chance she was going to go home at that rose ceremony anyway.

OK! NEWS: 'BACHELOR SURVIVAL GUIDE! SEVEN THINGS YOU'D NEED IF YOU WERE COMPETING ON THE BACHELOR

OK!: What are you hoping to achieve with this new platform you have?

SL: I hope people see God through me for one. And I just hope I can be a positive influence on anyone who pays attention but from my perspective I’m still a normal guy and I don’t know if I’m necessarily a role model or a star or anything like that but hopefully people like what they see.

OK! NEWS: REVISIT SEAN'S CRAZY HOMETOWN DATES

OK!: Walking into that sorority room obviously you’re not a normal guy anymore from the reaction that you got..

SL: That was insane, that was one of the craziest moments of my life and it was so fun to experience that and to surprise those girls. I wish I could do it again that’s how much fun it was. Cruising around with Harrison, having fun, it was a great night.

OK! NEWS: THE THREE BACHELOR DATES WE MOST WANT TO GO ON

OK!: You obviously have an amazing body how do you stay in such great shape?

SL: I love nutrition, I love eating healthy and feeling healthy and I love working out so I try to eat organic, I try to eat whole grains, lot of lean meats like chicken and lean turkey and white fish and a lot of veggies an stuff like that. I go to the gym because I enjoy it. Some guys like to play golf or racquet ball or whatever, I love going to the gym and I’ll do 45 minutes of weights and 30 minutes of cardio and call it a day.

What are your thoughts on Sean's decisions so far? Tell us in the comments section or tweet @OKMagazine!

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/exclusive-bachelor-sean-lowe-gives-his-side-awkward-confrontation-ashlee-women-tell-all

315 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:39 am

'Bachelor' TV blog: Sean Lowe faces eliminated bachelorettes on tonight's 'Women Tell All'

“The Bachelor” host Chris Harrison talks about Tierra's tantrums, AshLee's killer stare and Desiree's girl-next-door likability in advance of tonight's "Women Tell All" episode. On the show, Sean Lowe will confront the bachelorettes that he eliminated earlier this season. The show starts at 8 p.m. on ABC.

On Monday, March 11, the two-hour finale will air, and we'll find out if Lindsay or Catherine won Sean's heart, and possibly an engagement ring. The finale will be followed by "After the Final Rose," where we discover if Sean and his winning bachelorette are still together. The new bachelorette will be announced on "After the Final Rose."

Here are a few highlights from a media conference call with Chris Harrison about tonight's show:

What are the chances of Tierra being the next “Bachelorette”? "Slim to none and I think slim just left town," Chris said.

Has Tierra changed her ways? "I was a little bit surprised and maybe a little disappointed that she didn’t come back a little more contrite. And a little more apologetic and just say 'Look, you know, while it’s not all on me maybe I was a little harsh maybe a little strong, maybe I should have changed things.' But you know she really didn’t come with that. So it got, it got a little awkward with her as well because I think some of the girls were a little bit surprised that she didn’t come back and maybe throw herself at the mercy of their courts."

Will there be drama between Tierra and everyone else on tonight's show? First of all, I really asked the girls for, you know, the respect of just being silent and really just letting me talk to Tierra for a little bit and let her say everything that she had to say and get it all out there promising that they would have their chance to speak. And so they were really great about it, you know, because usually when I say that the girls can’t help themselves; they jump in. But they really allowed Tierra to talk. And I think she did more harm than good during all of that and they all jumped in and really Robyn, Leslie, even Desiree, there were a lot of them that were pretty outspoken. But you know her and AshLee, definitely, still don’t see eye to eye on how that went down. You know who was right, who was wrong. But then again, I don’t think Tierra saw eye to eye with any girl that was on the show."

Who will be the star of the new "Bachelorette": "Well first of all I am the star of 'The Bachelorette.' So, let’s get that clear," Chris joked(?). "Who will be second to that I don’t know." When asked to give reasons AshLee, Desiree and Sara would be good bachelorettes, Chris agreed. On Sara: "You know, you got to know and see how strong and amazing this woman is. And she does have an incredible story: the fact that she was born with one arm and that was obviously a huge kind of arching story throughout our show." On Desiree: "Well Des is kind of that young, not that Katie Holmes is old, but she’s just this young, attractive Katie Holmes-looking girl-next-door. It's kind of what the show was built on." AshLee: "You know, I think if anybody on the show definitely showed that she is at a point in her life where she knows what she wants. (She's an) incredibly strong, beautiful woman. And you know, I think she is definitely ready for that. And maybe more so than even Sean, which was maybe one of the reasons it didn’t work out."

Is AshLee still upset with Sean at “Women Tell All?” "You know, I don’t think she’s angry. I’m not even sure she was angry the day she left. I just, I think that probably discretion was the better part of valor there where it was in lieu of saying something she might regret... But she definitely wanted answers at the 'Women Tell All.'" Chris said Sean and AshLee's exchange on tonight's show is "confrontational."

The awkwardness of AshLee's elimination: "You know it kind of was reminiscent, in many ways, of Ben when he was broken up with by Ashley. And to me I thought it was a brutally honest representation of what I think really happens and how I would feel in that situation. I remember when Ben was leaving and he’s like 'you know it’s a breakup these don’t end well. You know I’m not going to be happy right now, why would I be?'... When I saw AshLee’s response, I thought 'well there’s a woman who’s upset and is probably pissed off that she was blindsided by this' and to me it seemed like a very honest reaction to a situation."

Does Chris think AshLee is now over Sean? "Yes, I do, I do." But don't worry, she still wants answers from Sean on tonight's show. "Of all of the moments of the 'Women Tell All' that was definitely one that I think if he could have dug a hole under the couch and dove into it he would have," Chris said.

Chris was surprised when Sean eliminated Desiree. "I guess I’ll just let the viewers judge but you could still kind of just see that chemistry and that little something between them. It’s just interesting. I’ve only seen that one other time in the history of the show."

Sean acts the same on and off-camera: "I will say what you see is what you get with him. You know he’s pretty simple. He’s pretty open and honest about his religion, who he is, what he stands for. And you know that’s kind of the guy he is. You know it was very rare that we would stop, you know, after a rose ceremony or be, you know, in an airport lounge or wherever we were and that he was different. You know he would walk off and be the exact same guy, the same jokes, the same laugh, same everything," Chris said.

On the final two bachelorettes: On Lindsay, who wore a wedding gown on the season's first episode: She "came so close to going home on day one... we’ve never had that before, ever, in the show where a girl is barely saved on night one and then ends up being in the finals." On Catherine: "Had Des’ hometown not gone so poorly with the brother, I think it’s pretty simple to say (Catherine) would have been going home. And then, you know, the next week she was on the chopping block as well. So you know I am very surprised, and I mean maybe Sean would say he’s surprised as well. But that’s, you know, who it ended up with."

A reluctant therapist: /b>Since Chris started hosting the show, strangers have stopped him to talk about their love lives. "I’ll be at an airport restaurant or bar or whatever and someone will come and just literally start telling me their life story. And really get into some pretty deep details about whether it’s their sex life or lack thereof or whatever it is. It’s amazing the things that people tell me."

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2013/03/04/2407175/bachelor-tv-blog-sean-lowe-faces.html#storylink=cpy

316 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 am

Chris Harrison’s Tragic Personal Goal: "I Need to Get a Life"

Please join us as we say a little prayer for Chris Harrison. Despite the fact that this dude makes a living playing cupid on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, he is tragically alone in this world. So, so alone.

Chris recently went through a heartbreaking divorce from his wife, Gwen Jones, and apparently he has no idea how to get back into the dating game. Why? Because he doesn't have a life. His words, guys.

"My New Year's Resolution was to get a life in 2013, because I have none," Chris tells People. "I've realized that there's a reason I'm single, and that's [because] I work way too damn much... I've figured, wow I don't have a social life. So I'm trying to figure that out."

That's right, Chris' life goal is to make friends, and who knows? Maybe even go on a date — although apparently all of his potential lovers want him to fly them to Cannes and he wants everyone to know that he does not, in fact, have a private jet... or the ability to balance work and play. "Right now I don't have that balance," he explains as we cry about how tragic he is. "But that's my goal this year. My goal this year is to get a life."

Um, this is the saddest story we have ever heard. Let's all give Chris Harrison a cyber hug — after all, his internet friends are the only friends he really needs.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/chris-harrisons-tragic-personal-goal-i-need-to-get-a-life

317 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:43 am

The Women Tell Us All: 12 Things We Learned From Chatting With the Ladies (and Men) of The Bachelor

I recently attended the taping of The Bachelor's Women Tell All special, which airs tonight on ABC. The episode took place before AshLee's dramatic exit last week, where her only parting words to Sean were "Stay here." So not only is this the first time Sean will face the women he booted — like Desiree, Sarah, and Lesley — it will also be the first time he has a chance to explain himself to AshLee and vice versa. Of course the other main attraction tonight will be Tierra (the "Tierrable"), who is already engaged to somebody else. I interviewed the "villain" of the season, along with Des, Sarah, Lesley, AshLee, host Chris Harrison, and The Bachelor himself, Sean Lowe. Ahead of tonight's Women Tell All episode, check out the highlights from our conversations now:

1.Sean was embarrassed about sexy shower scene: On his most embarrassing scene, Sean told me, "I could say hands down that shower scene at the end of [week seven's] episode. I don't get embarrassed easily, but that was so embarrassing. That was ridiculous, and with the '70s porno music playing. It was a lot to watch." Sean watched the show with friends, who kept him "very grounded." He told me, "Basically throughout the two-hour show, they're just ripping me and making fun of me and just yeah, definitely keeping me humble."

2.Tierra is engaged to an "awesome" guy: Tierra played coy with the engagement details but did say that she's excited to be engaged and has a wedding date set. She told us, "The guy's pretty awesome. Let me tell you, he really is." And on her huge engagement ring, she said, "We designed it. Well, I picked out two rings, and he designed it into one."

3.Lesley knows who wins this season: Lesley told us that she knows who wins and that "they seem madly in love." She said, "He's ended up with a great girl and that wasn't me, and that is totally fine. I'm happy with the way things worked out."

4.Des preferred to watch the season alone: Des told me that she didn't watch the show with friends. "I kind of wanted to keep it solo just because it's my life, you know? I don't think people really understand that. Friends see it as entertainment, and 'oh my gosh, my friend is on TV!' But to me, it was my life. It was my feelings put on the line." Des added that her friends would disconnect her from the show, saying that they were rooting for other girls. "And I'd just be like, 'Do you know that I was actually dating him?'"

Keep reading to gain more Bachelor insights!

5.Lesley would go on a double date with Sean and Catherine if she wins: Lesley told me that she came out of the show with a best friend, Catherine, and that they've "talked every day since filming's ended." She added, "Once I thought I was perfect for Sean, but now that I see that we have so many of the same similarities, I can totally see her being really perfect for him as well." Lesley said it wouldn't be awkward going on a double date with her best friend and her ex: "I would love nothing more than to go on a double date with Catherine and Sean if that was who ended up with him. Why we bonded so quickly, and we will be forever friends, is because we were able to separate our friendship and bond and ours and Sean's relationship."

6.Tierra's future plans include fashion: Tierra said that she plans on using her background in fashion for her career. She told us, "I'll be designing my own line and have my own website. And hopefully all my haters can be fans eventually." She won't, however, be designing her own wedding dress: "No, not wedding dress but you know, jewelry, maybe my tattoo heart."

7.AshLee's friends and family all thought she was engaged: AshLee got together with her friends to watch the season, and before last week's episode they thought she was engaged. She told me, "My cousin sends well wishes all the time. And I'm like, 'I'm going to hurt you if you don't stop talking.'" On keeping it a secret from them, she said, "I wanted them to walk my journey. I wanted them to see, but I don't think you really see my journey with Sean as much as what really happened."

8.Sean wasn't shocked about Tierra's engagement news: Sean told me he wasn't surprised about Tierra moving on and that he doesn't harbor any ill will toward her. He said, "I wasn't shocked. She said that she wanted to get engaged, and then she got engaged."

9.Lesley doesn't regret not saying "I love you": Lesley doesn't know if saying "I love you" to Sean would have changed things. She told me, "I don't regret it at all because it didn't feel right, and I'm not just going to throw those words out there. I really wanted to say it in my hometown of Arkansas, had I gone on to the next week, just because it would have been special to me."

10.For Chris, choosing a favorite bachelor is like picking a favorite child: On his favorite bachelor, Chris told me, "Oh, no, I would be crucified if I picked one of my favorite children. (It's my daughter.)" But he did say he has favorite seasons for personal reasons: "Aaron Buerge was a big moment in my life because that's when I knew the show had just reached a different level and a plateau which I was not prepared for . . . Bob Guiney is a good friend of mine. Andrew Firestone became a dear friend, and I was at his wedding."

11.AshLee and Sean talked about kids' names in the first episode: AshLee told us that they didn't show an intimate moment between her and Sean in the first episode. She said, "Right away, night one, we clicked. We had this great connection, and clearly, it kept me this far. We talked about kids' names, and we talked about homes and what kind of porches we want in our houses."

12.Chris has "no desire" to be the next bachelor: Despite now being single, Chris told me it would take a lot for him to make the change from host to the bachelor. He said, "It would take a life-changing something. I have no desire to do it. I love hosting it, and I get it. I think it works, and I think it's a beautiful thing, but I look at these producers and people, I helped build this show. I helped create what it is, and I don't think I could now get in and just ride in the vehicle and act like I didn't know how it works. I think I've lived and seen behind the curtain way too much. I actually think I built the curtain."

http://www.tressugar.com/Bachelor-Women-Tell-All-Interviews-28384851

318 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:04 pm

nutty1

Admin
The Bachelor's Women Tell All: What You Didn't See on TV

In his dressing room before The Bachelor's Women Tell All taping in Hollywood, Sean Lowe was excited – even giddy – about seeing the bevy of beauties he'd dated throughout his televised wife-finding mission. But after taking the hot seat next to host Chris Harrison, the Texan was in for a surprise.

"That was rougher than I expected," Lowe, 29, told PEOPLE exclusively after cameras stopped rolling. "And more awkward. ... It was harder than I thought it'd be to see them all in person again. Glad I only have to do that once."

Not all the drama captured on almost five hours of tape could fit into the two-hour timeslot. Here's what you didn't see on TV:

HE SAID, SHE SAID: When Sean repeatedly denied AshLee Frazier's accusation, she suggested he'd forgotten the conversation in which he allegedly said he only had feelings for her. Their hushed-tones debate, which AshLee called "their first fight," lasted about twice as long as the edit they showed.

"I think I handled it the best way I could, considering I was completely caught off guard and don't know where this was coming from," Sean said later. "If I misled her in any way, I'm sorry because that was not my intent. But by no means did I say I had no feelings for the other two women. Clearly, I do. ... I'm the Bachelor. Feelings come with the job."

AshLee, too, stood by her claim: "It is what he said among some other things. I was like, 'Hello? Are you kidding me? That's what you said to me on the overnight date.' That's why I was so blindsided. I thought I was going to be the last girl standing and I wish he'd have extended the same courtesy to that he did for Sarah and not made me go through a rose ceremony once he decided to send me home. But it is what it is. I have no ill will for him, I'm over him and I hope he finds happiness."

WEDDING PLANNER: While Tierra LiCausi first acted coy when Harrison asked about the rock on her finger, this season's villain spilled several more details about her engagement. The aspiring fashion designer has no desire to create her own wedding dress, admitted a wedding date was already set and explained that her mystery man took two rings she picked out and had them designed into one "awesome" piece. "The guy is pretty awesome, too," she said. "I am so happy."

SARAH'S HEARTBREAK: It might be hard to imagine that there were about 10 more minutes of gut-wrenching tears and brutal honesty from heartbroken Sarah Herron. First of all, she didn't see her dismissal coming. "I thought he was pulling me aside to tell me he valued our conversation and was glad we were on the same page," she said. "Maybe I was being naïve ... and let my wall down too soon. I seriously felt like I got hit with the big fat red reject button. I just want to find the one who thinks I'm amazing."

NEXT BACHELORETTE? No announcements have been made but producers might want to consider Desiree Hartsock, who was given the warmest welcome by the live studio audience. And she's already keeping a pros-and-cons list in case opportunity knocks.

"It is fun and you learn a lot about yourself but it is physically and emotionally draining," she says of the prospect. "You have to be on all the time, but I do believe in the experience and I do think you can find The One through the show. I know first hand that the feelings are real. I fell for Sean and could see a future with him."

319 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Tuesday, March 05, 2013
ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC’S THE BACHELOR AND AFTER THE FINAL ROSE (3/11)

SEASON FINALE

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,

ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "THE BACHELOR," MONDAY, MARCH 11

Does a Special Last-Minute Letter Hold the Secret to Sean's Happiness?

And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,

Sean and the Final Two Women Looks Back at the Dramatic Ending to

Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose"

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the "After the Final Rose" Special

"Episode 1710" - In the dramatic Season Finale, Sean prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life. His search for love is now narrowed down to two very different women - Catherine and Lindsay -- and he is falling in love with both of them. Having been rejected by Emily Maynard on last season's "The Bachelorette," will Sean now find the love he had hoped to find with her? After having his family meet both women in spectacular Chiang Rai, Thailand, and under immense pressure, he must make one final, heart-wrenching decision that could change his life forever. One shocking twist may jeopardize his happy ending. Whom - if anyone -- does a confused Sean, after much soul-searching, see as his future wife? Who will get his final rose? And will he leave single or with the love on his life? Find out on the Season Finale of "The Bachelor," MONDAY, MARCH 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

With his search for his soul mate over, emotions run high as Sean talks to Chris Harrison about his ultimate choice, taking us back to those final days in Thailand when he was torn between his love for Catherine and Lindsay. Both ladies are back to discuss with Sean the stunning outcome of the show. It's the emotional ending to Sean's heartfelt journey to finally find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, on the live "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" special, also airing MONDAY, MARCH 11 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Confused and overwhelmed, Sean looks to his family to join him in Chiang Rai and, hopefully, to offer him some clarity about which woman would be the best fit for him. When they hear he has fallen in love with both bachelorettes, they understand just how complicated this situation is. When Catherine arrives to meet Sean's family, she makes a stellar first impression. After a touching heart-to-heart with Sean's mother about whether she is ready for marriage, her emotional conversation with his father brings them both to tears.

How will Lindsay compare? She steals the family's hearts with her adorable disposition and wins them over totally. But what counsel will the family have for Sean? He becomes discouraged when his mother tearfully suggests that maybe he shouldn't propose to either woman if he is in love with both.

Sean hopes his last dates with Catherine and Lindsay will shed light on whom he should choose. He takes Catherine on an exotic elephant ride and Lindsay on a scenic raft ride down the river. Both bachelorettes take advantage of the time to pour out their hearts to him.

It all comes down to whether Sean can decide between the two very different women. And if he does, will the final bachelorette accept his proposal and final rose? Chris Harrison drops a last-minute bombshell -- presenting the Bachelor with a letter from one of the women -- that could change how Sean looks at everything and possibly risk his fairytale ending.

The remaining two women are:

Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA

Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" are productions of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.
http://abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=030513_01

320 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:56 pm

MEDIA ALERT

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A TELECONFERENCE TUESDAY, MARCH 12

WITH SEAN LOWE AND THE FINAL TWO BACHELORETTES, AFTER

THE SPECIAL, THREE-HOUR LIVE EVENT FOR ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

Chris Harrison Hosts the Three-Hour Live Event,

Including the Dramatic Two-Hour Season Finale

Which Airs Monday, March 11, 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET

The Live "After the Final Rose" Special Also Airs

Monday, March 11, from 10:01-11:00 p.m., ET

WHAT:

Teleconference call with Sean Lowe and the final two women, Catherine and Lindsay.

WHEN:

Tuesday, March 12

12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 p.m., CT/10:30 a.m., MT/ 9:30 a.m., PT

Please note special day for this one-hour call.

WHO:

Sean Lowe, the Bachelor, is making his final decision on Monday, March 11. The last two women are Catherine and Lindsay. Take this opportunity to talk to Sean and the final two women.

CALL INFO:

IT IS NECESSARY TO RSVP TO RECEIVE THE CONFERENCE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND CONFERENCE CODE!

Title: ABC Conference Call; "The Bachelor"

Please plan to dial in 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.

Please note: This call is for media only.

http://abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=030513_02

321 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Who Wrote the Letter to Sean in The Bachelor Finale? — Exclusive!
Dressed in a suit, ready to propose with a gorgeous Thai landscape surrounding him, everything seems to be going as planned for Bachelor Sean Lowe on the upcoming Season 17 finale. But then he receives an envelope and, opening it, exclaims in shock, “I can’t believe she’s doing this to me.”

Ever since that scene aired during a promo for the March 11 episode, fans have been dumbstruck. Who’s the letter from? Who is “she?” Does it affect the ending? Will Sean opt out of proposing to either Catherine Giudici or Lindsay Yenter — and instead go home brokenhearted?

Now, Wetpaint Entertainment exclusively has the answer. “The letter is from Catherine,” a source tells Wetpaint. “She had something important she needed to tell him before he went ahead with his decision on who to pick — her or Lindsay.”

What was so urgent that it couldn’t wait…and DID it affect Sean’s final decision? We won’t ruin it for you. You’ll have to tune in to find out! Sounds like this year’s finale is going to be a doozy. We know we’ll be tuning in!
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/who-wrote-the-letter-to-sean-in-the-bachelor-finale-exclusive

322 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:49 pm

OCrazy

HE SAID, SHE SAID: When Sean repeatedly denied AshLee Frazier's accusation, she suggested he'd forgotten the conversation in which he allegedly said he only had feelings for her. Their hushed-tones debate, which AshLee called "their first fight," lasted about twice as long as the edit they showed.

I don't know why, but the bolded sounded a little creepy to me.. like she's saying there's more to come because they're still a couple! giggle I'm sure she didn't mean it that way but still..

323 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:50 pm

trueloveforever

What Did Sean Really Say to AshLee in the Fantasy Suite? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Weighs In

It was a case of he said-she said on The Bachelor's Women Tell All special.

On Monday's penultimate episode, Sean was reunited with all the women he had rejected, including a very confused AshLee. While the 32-year-old professional organizer swears that Sean told her he had no feelings for the other remaining women, Sean was adamant he said nothing of the sort. So who does host Chris Harrison believe? Read our Q&A below to find out!

What do you think really happened between AshLee and Sean?
Chris Harrison: Obviously she's not making it up. He definitely said something, which I think he even admitted during the break. But what it was I don't think we'll ever know. I can't see him saying he had no feelings for the other two girls. I don't know why he would say something like that unless he was hoping to seal the deal. I would've respected him more if he said there should be a 10-minute grace period before and after an intimate moment where guys shouldn't be held accountable for what they're saying. But it was definitely odd, and I've honestly wondered for many years when someone would finally speak out [about] the things that are said privately. It's one of those he said-she said things.

Do you think AshLee came off poorly by making her accusations?
Harrison: I don't think she was being a bi--- or being rude, but I also liked his answer because I think he was sincere when he said it's impossible to put into words. He was trying to explain that he wasn't being insincere and you have to be forthright and honest with that relationship in that moment. But I also get AshLee's perspective. I actually think she came off a lot more resentful than when we were there. I think if you watched the unedited stuff in the commercial break, you could see it was pretty amicable. There was a lot more that didn't make her look so pissed off at the world.

How do you think your interview with Tierra went?

Harrison: From what I understand, she wasn't very happy with my interview. I think she felt I was a little hard on her, which is unfortunate because I thought I was really fair and at times too soft. I pushed a little bit, but I gave her every opportunity to explain herself. Also, they cut out when I asked her if she watched the show and she said, "No, I'm not really a fan of The Bachelor." Why would you say that to me in front of millions of people?

People on Twitter thought she looked different and was missing her "forehead dent." Did you notice that?

Harrison: I'm pretty good with that, but I didn't notice anything different with Tierra except for that insane ring.

Why was she so coy talking about it?
Harrison: I don't know why she's being weird about the engagement. It was really odd. All of a sudden, I felt like there was a story I wasn't aware of. But she not only had a boyfriend, [she] got engaged by the time the show even aired. That's incredible.

Next week is the finale. Is the letter in the previews really that big of a deal?
Harrison: It's really just to get you to watch. I'm kidding. It's not a twist that puts the entire season on a tilt, but it's a "dramatic" ending to the season. I think overall it's been an amazing season, one of our best. And this finale is worthy of that.

Will we get some man tears?
Harrison: You'll get at least a half-Mesnick. It's emotional. They're both really sweet girls. I don't think anyone wants to see either of them hurt.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Chris-Harrison-Sean-AshLee-1062228.aspx

324 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:01 pm

pander3575

and what is a half Mesnick? He chose Lindsey but decided it was Cat at the last minute?

325 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 pm

trueloveforever

pander3575 wrote:and what is a half Mesnick? He chose Lindsey but decided it was Cat at the last minute?

giggle He means the crying, because the "half Mesnick" was linked to this:

326 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:05 pm

OCrazy

pander3575 wrote:and what is a half Mesnick? He chose Lindsey but decided it was Cat at the last minute?

A Mesnick is hanging over a railing or balcony and crying your eyes out! sadz

They should add that to a dictionary! giggle

327 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 pm

OCrazy

trueloveforever wrote:

giggle He means the crying, because the "half Mesnick" was linked to this:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I replied before I saw this! Sooo funnyyy!!

ETA: Can you imagine the girl he was crying about is now his wife! That must've hurt! I was on team Melissa back then, but now that I see Molly and Jason, I'm super happy he made the switch!!

328 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:47 pm

The Bachelor: Women Tell All Behind the Scenes: Chris Harrison's Regrets and Tierra's Message to Haters

http://www.eonline.com/news/394397/the-bachelor-women-tell-all-behind-the-scenes-chris-harrison-s-regrets-and-tierra-s-message-to-haters

accesshollywood videos:

‘The Bachelor’ Women Choose a Side: Team Catherine or Team Lindsay?

Video

329 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 am

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR SEAN?

We’re giving you the opportunity to ask Sean a question. In the comments area below, you can ask Sean anything. After you post your question, be sure to like or reply to the questions that you’re dying for Sean to answer. Don’t forget to return to ABC.com the day after The Bachelor Finale to see if your question was chosen!

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/ask-sean

330 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Bachelor' Sean Lowe visits Memphis

To read this interview click here:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2013/mar/07/sean-lowe-visits-memphis/#comments

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum