TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles / Press Releases

+31
Jeepers
Cinnabarry
Lucky2488
realityfan26
trueloveforever
Cowgirl
amartin7
jefsbluesox
Amandaz
theOfficeRules
lwv871
proudmommy
betsyeas
specialkape
Northstargirl
jemily2012
Marta in FL
Kimmy
Gracerebecca
prettyinpink
northstargir
TNGirl
pander3575
goodgal1
nutty1
princess81320
JenTen1585
loveski
mnmhughes
Daliana
nanab
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

331Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:16 pm

From the Southern Women's show website:

Will you accept this rose?

That’s right ladies…meet The Bachelor heartthrob Sean Lowe at the Southern Women’s Show!

After falling for Emily Maynard last season on The Bachelorette, Sean knows the time is right for him to make the ultimate commitment to the right woman and to start his own family, as he stars in the next edition of ABC’s hit romance reality series, The Bachelor, which premieres January 7, 2013.

Sean, 28, a successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, totally charmed Bachelor Nation when he pranked Emily on his hometown date, fooling her into thinking initially that he still lived at home with his parents. This sincere, reliable all-American guy is confident that he will find his soul mate and a lasting, love-filled relationship this time on The Bachelor.

A real romantic, Sean loves to make a woman feel special and, as a life-long Texan, he holds Southern values close to his heart. He wants to propose once, be married once and live a faithful family life.

The 6’3” bachelor went to Kansas State on a full football scholarship and as a linebacker was part of the 2003 Big 12 Conference Championship Team. Sean also received a Bachelor of Science degree in Social Science. Although he started off his career in finance, he followed in his father’s footsteps in the insurance industry before committing to his new enterprise, owning and running an upscale, custom furniture business.

Sean will be on the Fashion & Entertainment stage Friday, March 8 at 2 p.m.

http://www.southernshows.com/wme/?show_features=1&cat_id=676

332Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:17 pm

From US Weekly:

Exclusive: Sean Lowe: I Have a "Mental Breakdown," Cry on Bachelor Finale

It all comes down to a single rose! Sean Lowe will choose between proposing to Catherine Giudici and Lindsay Yenter (or possibly neither!) on the finale episode of The Bachelor on Monday, March 11, and 29-year-old entrepreneur says he's happy with his decision -- but it wasn't easy to make.

"I'm happy, man. I was skeptical going into it," he admits in a radio interview with Mario Lopez for On With Mario, airing Friday, March 7. "I thought out of meeting 25 women, there's a good chance I might not build a connection with anybody."

After confronting 18 of the women he eliminated on a heated Women Tell All special March 4, Lowe says, "I made it out on the other end alive. And not only that, you'll see on Monday, I'm left with two of the most phenomenal women in the world. And I really did develop strong feelings for both of them."

And those strong feelings led to a big meltdown, Lowe reveals.
"You're going to see me, basically, have a mental breakdown," Lowe, a devout Christian who's abstaining from sex until marriage, admits. "I get to a point where I'm like, man, both of these girls are so wonderful and I could see my life heading in either direction. And I don't know what to do, and I'm torn."

Anguishing over the decision, Lowe further confesses he sheds a few tears along the way. "I was always proud of the fact that through [Emily Maynard's season of] The Bachelorette and every episode except for the last of The Bachelor, I never cried once. I had my man-card in tact, and then the emotion just pours out of me that last day," he says. "I lose it all."

Lowe's interview with Lopez airs Friday, March 7 on 104.3 MY FM Los Angeles on On With Mario. The finale episode of The Bachelor airs Monday, March 11 on ABC.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sean-lowe-i-have-a-mental-breakdown-cry-on-bachelor-finale-201373#ixzz2MuJ7mUIN
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

333Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:10 am

The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Strips Off His Shirt on E! News—See the Pic!

Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Reg_1024.Bachelor.Sean.mh.030713

Who does Sean Lowe pick in the Bachelor's season finale on Monday? It's hard to care to when he's taking his shirt off!

Yep, the man himself paid a visit to E! News today, where he was more than happy to show off the six friends he brought along with him. (We're taking about his abs, duh!)

So, why is Lowe taking off his shirt for us? Find out by watching E! News tonight!

Find out what went down at the Women Tell All special!

E! News airs at 7 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. tonight and The Bachelor's finale airs Monday at 8 p.m. on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/395441/the-bachelor-s-sean-lowe-strips-off-his-shirt-on-e-news-see-the-pic[/quote]

334Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:29 am

prettyinpink

prettyinpink

I am sorry, but I find is so stupid that they ask him to take off his shirt during interviews. I mean really!!

335Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:51 am

pander3575

pander3575

prettyinpink wrote:I am sorry, but I find is so stupid that they ask him to take off his shirt during interviews. I mean really!!

I do too. I certainly don't mind seeing him in a bathing suit where he's suppose to have his shirt off but it's just degrading to him to have to continually do it. He's more than a body which is what I'm really more interested in.

336Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:03 pm

From TV Guide.com this is what was on the GMA schedule:

Via 3/12 ~ The day after the finale

Jessica Alba; Sean Lowe ("The Bachelor"); a contestant from "Dancing With the Stars." Also: Mindless Behavior perform.

337Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:16 pm

northstargir

northstargir

Ladybug82 wrote:From TV Guide.com this is what was on the GMA schedule:

Via 3/12 ~ The day after the finale

Jessica Alba; Sean Lowe ("The Bachelor"); a contestant from "Dancing With the Stars." Also: Mindless Behavior perform.

This is the worst-kept secret ever! giggle

338Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:36 am

nanab

nanab

pander3575 wrote:
prettyinpink wrote:I am sorry, but I find is so stupid that they ask him to take off his shirt during interviews. I mean really!!

I do too. I certainly don't mind seeing him in a bathing suit where he's suppose to have his shirt off but it's just degrading to him to have to continually do it. He's more than a body which is what I'm really more interested in.

I agree. It's gone way too far.

339Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:23 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

Chris Harrison Sizes Up The Bachelor Finale

With another eyebrow-raising (literally!) season of The Bachelor coming to a close Monday, PEOPLE interrogated host Chris Harrison about the pros and cons of Sean Lowe's final two, the mysterious letter that leaves him teary-eyed in finale promos and his pick for the next Bachelorette.

The finale promos show you handing a note to Sean on decision day. Have you seen anyone guess the letter's author or intent correctly? Is it as big a deal as they have made it appear?
No one has guessed even close to what it is or whom it is from. It is extremely impactful and plays a major role in how the finale plays out as it comes right before Sean is about to make his final decision. I didn't know what it said. It was burning a hole in my pocket in the 30 minutes we had to set up me giving it to him. I was in a room by myself, it wasn't sealed and the nosy 12-year-old in me was like, "I could so read this right now." But out of respect, I didn't.

Did you continue your streak of not picking the winner? Who did you think would be last woman standing?
Yes. I'm still at a thousand percent. If you went back to Canada, we lost Sarah and Selma, two girls I thought would last. Then Des and AshLee. Even if you gave me four picks I would have gotten it wrong this season. I would have even thrown Lesley in there before Catherine and Lindsay.

My money was on Des.
Until the hometowns, Sean probably agreed with you.

So what is it about Catherine and Lindsay that made them the final two?
Usually, you look at the final two and they represent two very different lifestyle choices and it becomes which lifestyle is more appealing to the Bachelor or Bachelorette. But when you look at Catherine and Lindsay, they offer Sean a very similar life. They are extremely different in terms of looks, families and backgrounds, but both are free, fun-loving, caring, playful, beautiful women who want the same things out of life and seem to be in the same place in life.

How does he then narrow it down if they are so similar?
I really don't know. In the past, it's been easy to say what the cons are. But with these two, if there are cons, they probably share them, too. When I see Sean with them, I see the same guy. He can really be himself, which is very attractive to him. His face lights up with both of them. It's a very difficult choice and that's what you will see in the finale. Unlike in years past, when there was a distinct choice and the Bachelor decides what life he wants – this is like splitting hairs.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20680881,00.html

340Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:34 am

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

‘The Bachelor’ producers try to silence show spoilers ahead of finale

Steve Carbone, also known as Reality Steve, has been a staple for ABC’s “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette” spoilers since he received an explosive tip in 2009—despite proposing to Melissa Rycroft, Jason Mesnick was going to dump her for Molly Malaney on a shocking “After the Final Rose.”

And he was right.

Since then, Carbone has been successfully dropping “Bachelor” bombs left and right on RealitySteve.com, with the exception of a couple wrong facts throughout the years (Ali Fedotowsky or Brad Womack’s seasons, anyone?)

Producers have not been too pleased with Carbone’s antics.

NZK Productions, a division of Warner Bros., which produces “The Bachelor,” sued the blogger back in 2011, claiming that he was trying to persuade contestants to breach their confidentiality agreements by giving him information. The lawsuit was settled, but Carbone was sued again in January for allegedly violating his settlement agreement and is currently involved in the litigation.

Carbone’s attorney, Richard Davis, told FOX 411 that the first lawsuit producers filed was settled by Carbone agreeing not to contact “The Bachelor” cast, crew or employees, and agreeing not to pay any third parties for non-public information regarding the shows.

“This second suit was filed without the producers coming to Steve with any evidence of a violation of the settlement agreement,” Davis said, adding it is “entirely based on speculation.”

Carbone has filed motions to have the claims dismissed.

“I’ve done nothing wrong,” Carbone told FOX 411. “The allegations against me contain no facts. They’ve never offered a single bit of evidence to support their claims.”

Carbone added that he “doesn’t have to worry” because he didn’t violate the settlement agreement and that the lawsuit is “frivolous.”

“I have plenty of other ways [to get spoilers,]” he said. “I don’t need to contact contestants for them. I know I’m not doing anything wrong.”

Carbone does, however, (somewhat) understand where the producers are coming from in their anger.

“I think that they’re bothered, they put a lot of hard work into the show,” he said. “But nobody can blame me for what I do. I’m providing a service that plenty of people want. I’d be stupid to not post what I know.”

One of the things Carbone knows is who Bachelor Sean Lowe will pick in tonight’s finale, and he thinks his spoiler—which was released on his blog in November before the first preview of the season even aired—affected the way producers edited the show.

(Spoiler alert)[no more]

Carbone has a hunch that producers may have shown very few clips of his predicted winner Catherine Giudici’s interactions with Sean throughout the season to potentially throw off fans who may have read his spoilers.

“Obviously there’s no way for me to prove it,” he said, but adds that none of the editing in past seasons has been as “blatant as it has been with Catherine.”

In a March 7 blog post, Carbone said he was counting down the days until he was “vindicated” from his spoiler and that in the beginning of the season there may have been some doubt “because of how little camera time Catherine got.”

“But all in all, people have come to accept that pretty much 95% of the spoilers that I post on this site are going to end up right,” he wrote.

Okay, so he could be right, but he could be right and liable.

Davis is confident in a victory for Carbone, however.

“We believe the claims lack merit and that Steve will be vindicated once he gets his days in court,” Davis said. “In that event, I suspect the producers will think long and hard before asserting another meritless claim in violation of the parties’ prior settlement.”

“At some point the producers will recognize that Steve is a journalist whose network of sources is so broad that he does not need to approached those persons restricted by the settlement agreement in order to obtain his information, but it may take a judge or a jury to bring that lesson home.”

In the meantime, Carbone said he is “riding the wave” of the success of his now-full time job, which began 10 years ago as just a hobby.

“I enjoy writing and making people laugh,” he said.

Foxnews.com

341Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Rosepetal

Rosepetal

Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Sean-450x600

342Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

A photog and editor from People should maybe start dusting off resume's. This is terrible work!

343Articles / Press Releases - Page 12 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 am

northstargir

northstargir

Northstargirl wrote:A photog and editor from People should maybe start dusting off resume's. This is terrible work!

I know! How the heck did the final version of the cover pass inspection? I've had a subscription to People for years now, and this is one of the worst photoshopping/airbrushing jobs they have ever done! don\'t know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum