TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles / Press Releases

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

61 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:16 am

northstargir

Thank you for all of these great blog links Gracerebecca! thumbs up There were a few I had never heard of.

62 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:13 pm

pander3575

I don't know if anyone has posted this blog but he is funny

http://www.rocket-shoes.com/the-bachelor-reviewed-by-a-guy-sorta/

63 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:24 pm

nutty1

Admin
Are there videos out there for his appearances on Tuesday ?

64 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Kimmy

Admin
Anyone see this In Touch spread today?

http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/news/bachelor-sean-lowe-bares-it-all#.UO3ARuT7IZ5

Sean's lookin' like a beef cake! tongue

http://teamjem.forumotion.com

65 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Marta in FL

Kimmy wrote:Anyone see this In Touch spread today?

http://www.intouchweekly.com/stars/news/bachelor-sean-lowe-bares-it-all#.UO3ARuT7IZ5

Sean's lookin' like a beef cake!

Holy Shit! Now...that picture did something to me! My heart started beating fast and well, oh my!! Me likey!!

66 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 pm

jemily2012

Gracerebecca thank you for all the links wave
I'm wondering though if you do anything else all day long except reading blogs? giggle

I always appreciate it when the blogger takes time to comment on every single girl that got out of the limo and not just write about the ones that stood out for him/her... thumbs up

67 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Gracerebecca

jemily2012 wrote:Gracerebecca thank you for all the links wave
I'm wondering though if you do anything else all day long except reading blogs? giggle

I always appreciate it when the blogger takes time to comment on every single girl that got out of the limo and not just write about the ones that stood out for him/her... thumbs up

I was obsessed with these blogs last season! Had to read everything that was ever written about Jef! I have a problem for sure! I hope I don't become obsessed with Sean! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

68 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Gracerebecca

yumyum1 wrote:
Thank you for all of these great blog links Gracerebecca! thumbs up There were a few I had never heard of.

thumbs up

Some of them are so funny! You just have to have a good laugh now and then!

We don't have cable, so I have a lot of time on my hands after the kids go to bed!

69 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 pm

nutty1

Admin
I have a thread for blogs. I will put everything there.

70 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Gracerebecca

pander3575 wrote:I don't know if anyone has posted this blog but he is funny

http://www.rocket-shoes.com/the-bachelor-reviewed-by-a-guy-sorta/

Thanks! thumbs up

71 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:52 pm

Gracerebecca

nutty1 wrote:I have a thread for blogs. I will put everything there.

thumbs up

72 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:08 pm

nutty1

Admin
Gracerebecca wrote:There is one more blog that is my favorite by far but the blogger swears a lot. It always makes me laugh out loud but is not for those that offend easily, so PM me if you want the link. She was obsessed with Jef last season.

Please post the link. We aren't easily offended!!!

73 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:13 pm

nutty1

Admin
Herei s a link to the blogs....I put them all there.

http://teamjem.forumotion.com/f60-blogs

Did Sean do a blog??
How about Ashley S?

74 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

mnmhughes

nutty1 wrote:Herei s a link to the blogs....I put them all there.

http://teamjem.forumotion.com/f60-blogs

Did Sean do a blog??
How about Ashley S?

Here's Sean's blog:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20662572,00.html

AshleyS said she wasn't going to do a blog for this first week.

75 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 pm

HARLEQUIN FEATURED IN UPCOMING EPISODE OF ABC’S HIT REALITY SERIES THE BACHELOR

Los Angeles, TORONTO, January 8, 2013 – Harlequin, one of the world’s leading publishers of books for women, will play a central role in an upcoming episode of The Bachelor, ABC’s tremendously popular romance reality series. The episode will feature a special “group date” where the women pose for a Harlequin cover with the newest Bachelor, Sean Lowe. The contestant that shows the most spontaneity, flair and chemistry with Sean will be awarded a three-book cover-model opportunity with Harlequin. The episode is scheduled to air Monday, January 14, 2013, on ABC.

Sean and the competitors will experience what is required to be a successful Harlequin cover model. Harlequin Creative Director Margie Miller will shepherd the group through hair, makeup and wardrobe stages and then have them pose for multiple cover scenarios in a Los Angeles mansion. Each contestant will have an opportunity to impress Ms. Miller and Harlequin Brand Representative, Michelle Renaud, with their ability to pose in a polished and unaffected manner and convey a genuine connection with Sean.

This season on The Bachelor, Sean, 29, the successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur who charmed fans while wooing Bachelorette Emily Maynard, meets 26 potential soul mates and gets another shot at love as the Bachelor. Sean was blindsided in the Caribbean island of Curaçao when Emily rejected him, and viewers saw the devastated Sean wrestling to make sense of her decision. Thankfully, Sean did not give up on his dream of love and he now knows with certainty that the time is right for him to risk it all again to try to find the right woman.

“What makes The Bachelor so compelling—searching for true love and ending up with your soul mate—is what our novels are all about. This is a real Harlequin story come to life,” said Ms. Renaud. “And The Bachelor and Harlequin are a great fit, because people know both always have a happy ending.”

The 17th season of The Bachelor, from Warner Horizon Television, airs Mondays 8:00 p.m./7:00 p.m. central on ABC. For more information on The Bachelor, visit abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor.

About Harlequin

Harlequin (Harlequin.com) is one of the world’s leading publishers of books for women, with titles issued worldwide in 34 languages and sold in 114 international markets. The company publishes more than 110 titles monthly and more than 1,200 authors from around the world. Harlequin is a wholly owned subsidiary of Torstar Corporation (torstar.com), a broadly based media company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TS.B). Harlequin’s website is located at Harlequin.com. Harlequin has offices in 19 countries, including offices in Toronto, New York and London. For more information, please visit Harlequin.com and Facebook.com/HarlequinBooks. Follow Harlequin on Twitter @HarlequinBooks.

About The Bachelor

On ABC’s hit primetime reality series The Bachelor, one lucky man is offered the chance to find true love. A single and eligible bachelor embarks on a romantic journey, getting to know a bevy of beautiful bachelorettes, gradually narrowing the field to the one woman to whom he may propose marriage in the dramatic season finale. Hosted by Chris Harrison, The Bachelor is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.

Media Contacts:
Lisa Wray
Harlequin, Public Relations
(416) 445-5350
lisa_wray@harlequin.ca

http://harlequinblog.com/2013/01/thebachelor/comment-page-1/#comments

76 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:44 pm

'The Bachelor' preview: Sean tells Robyn 'My last girlfriend [was] black' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

by Kristen Baldwin

Is it a coincidence that the first post-discrimination lawsuit season of The Bachelor — which hasn’t included a black female contestant since Matt Grant’s season in 2008 — features not one but four African-American women? Short answer: probably not. And in next week’s episode of The Bachelor, one of the three remaining African-American women, Robyn — a.k.a. the one who tanked her back flip during the limo arrivals — asks Sean about this season’s surprising increase in diversity. “I have a question,” she begins tentatively. “You might have to take off your jacket, it might make you a little hot, a little nervous…” To his credit, the Bachelor is not at all rattled — “This is the best question I’ve gotten all night!” he declares — and actually gives a thoughtful answer. Click through to watch his response.

Okay, so sure, it’s a little unlikely that Sean doesn’t have “a type,” as he insists, but you do have to commend him for keeping his composure during this exchange (can you imagine previous Bachelors like Ben or Brad trying to talk about race while the cameras were rolling?) and for how genuinely grateful he is that Robyn raised the issue. And it was savvy of Team Bachelor to include the scene when it would have been easier to pretend like none of us noticed the colorful casting this season. Do you agree?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/09/the-bachelor-preview-sean-robyn-black-girlfriend/

77 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Arie Luyendyk Jr. watches 'Bachelor' with 500 fans

Arie Luyendyk Jr., son of Indianapolis 500 winner Arie Luyendyk, takes questions from the crowd before the viewing party for the new season of "The Bachelor" TV show at the Indianapolis Museum of Art Monday on Jan. 7, 2013. Luyendyk was a contestant on "The Bachelorette."
Purchase Image Zoom
Arie Luyendyk Jr., son of Indianapolis 500 winner Arie Luyendyk, takes questions from the crowd before the viewing party for the new season of "The Bachelor" TV show at the Indianapolis Museum of Art Monday on Jan. 7, 2013. Luyendyk was a contestant on "The Bachelorette." / Joe Vitti / The Star
Got a tip?

Send ideas, tips and rumors to Cathy Kightlinger at cathy.kightlinger@indystar.com. Follow her at twitter.com/ckightlinger. Or call her at (317) 444-6067.

More
Related Links

'Bachelor' premiere: Sean Lowe meets 26 women
Arie Luyendyk Jr
Arie Luyendyk Jr's viewing party of "The Bachelor"

Ads by Pulse 360
AdChoices
Free Tide Pods Samples
Receive free Tide Pods samples in the mail. No strings attached!
Get details...
"How To KIll Fat"
Celebrity Doctor Reveals a New Pill That Kills Stubborn Fat.
Read more...
Unlock Carrollton Arrest Records!
Your Criminal record is Online! Who else is in the System?
See the results...

When he walked into the Indianapolis Museum of Art's Tobias Theater on Monday, "Bachelorette" runner-up Arie Luyendyk Jr. was single.

But who knows what his status was at the end of the evening, after he spent it with nearly 500 cheering and screaming women who showed up to watch the premiere of ABC's "The Bachelor" with him.

Wearing jeans, a plaid shirt and a tie, Luyendyk hugged, smiled and schmoozed his way through a meet-and-greet and around The Toby, delighting fans.

No surprise. He's an expert.

Luyendyk got plenty of practice last year, when he captured the runner-up spot on ABC's "The Bachelorette," if not Bachelorette Emily Maynard's heart.

Luyendyk appeared in the premiere a few times -- once, he even offered Bachelor Sean Lowe advice on how to kiss a women.

And he answered a few audience questions.

Here's a sampling of their questions and his answers:

Q: Are you dating Courtney Robertson (a "Bachelor" winner)?

A: I was dating her, but I'm not dating her anymore. I didn't even have a New Year's kiss.

Q: What's it like to live in "The Bachelorette's" bachelor house?

A: If you don't have a date, they strap your mike onto you and you just kind of hang out. You're just forced to hang out with the guys and talk about the dates or talk about her, and that's how they make a TV show.

Q: Why do "Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" couples not make it?

A: I think there's a lot of attention. For most people who go on the show, they aren't used to it.

Q: If Emily (Maynard) called you tomorrow, would you get back together with her?

A: No, that ship has kind of sailed.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130108/LIFE08/301080309/Arie-Luyendyk-Jr-watches-Bachelor-500-fans

78 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:06 pm

nutty1

Admin
I made a thread for Sean's weekly blogs:

http://teamjem.forumotion.com/t397-sean-s-blogs#103363

79 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Northstargirl

I don't know if this is the right place to post. Sean will be featured tomorrow, January 11, 2013 on The Chew on ABC. It appears it was filmed on Monday, January 7 as he is wearing the same sweater he wore on Kelly and Michael. I wonder if he will be cooking?

80 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:26 pm

goodgal1

Ladybug82 wrote:'The Bachelor' preview: Sean tells Robyn 'My last girlfriend [was] black' -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

by Kristen Baldwin

Is it a coincidence that the first post-discrimination lawsuit season of The Bachelor — which hasn’t included a black female contestant since Matt Grant’s season in 2008 — features not one but four African-American women? Short answer: probably not. And in next week’s episode of The Bachelor, one of the three remaining African-American women, Robyn — a.k.a. the one who tanked her back flip during the limo arrivals — asks Sean about this season’s surprising increase in diversity. “I have a question,” she begins tentatively. “You might have to take off your jacket, it might make you a little hot, a little nervous…” To his credit, the Bachelor is not at all rattled — “This is the best question I’ve gotten all night!” he declares — and actually gives a thoughtful answer. Click through to watch his response.

Okay, so sure, it’s a little unlikely that Sean doesn’t have “a type,” as he insists, but you do have to commend him for keeping his composure during this exchange (can you imagine previous Bachelors like Ben or Brad trying to talk about race while the cameras were rolling?) and for how genuinely grateful he is that Robyn raised the issue. And it was savvy of Team Bachelor to include the scene when it would have been easier to pretend like none of us noticed the colorful casting this season. Do you agree?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/09/the-bachelor-preview-sean-robyn-black-girlfriend/

She really is a cute girl and with brains too!

81 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:12 pm

specialkape

Cute article, but what's with his final answer? About categorically NOT finding love??

‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe Pokes Fun at His Use of the Word ‘Journey’

by Julie Zied | January 11, 2013 at 2:56 PM

It’s an old “Bachelor” trope at this point that every incumbent on the ABC series uses the word “journey” approximately forty thousand times to describe his experience over the course of the season. During a call with XFINITYTV.com on Friday, current bachelor Sean Lowe poked fun at the over-used expression. “I hear there’s a game at home where every time I say ‘journey,’ the person is supposed to drink,” Lowe admitted. “If that’s the case then there’s going to be some drunk people on Monday nights because I say that word quite often!” Lowe went on to describe the biggest challenges he faced on this “journey,” and the betrayals he overcame. Check out the details below.

What have you discovered about yourself through this process of finding love? And what has been challenging?
I have discovered that this journey is so much more difficult than I thought it would be. First of all, it’s physically exhausting. I’m running on fumes. I would get very little sleep and it’s just date after date after date. I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining because I do consider myself to be one of the luckiest men in the world to date so many women. But not only is it physically exhausting, it can be emotionally taxing too. I had no idea that I would develop such strong feelings for more than one person, so to have your heart tugged in every direction was really new for me and it was an adjustment.

Falling for multiple women always seems to surprise men on this show. How do you feel like you handled it? And how did you prepare yourself, if at all, to deal with those complex feelings for so many different people?
Going into “The Bachelor,” I told myself that I wanted to treat each individual relationship as its own relationship. So when I’m with a woman, I would not think about the other women I was dating. At first it was very unnatural and it certainly didn’t feel right. But as the season progressed, it started to become natural. Through doing that you start to develop these individual relationships and the feelings would get stronger and stronger, and frankly it got really tough at the end. I was invested in multiple women and I don’t know if I handled it well, I really don’t. But I think that I did the best that I could and I think I made the best decisions for me, and I think that as America watches this unfold, they’re gonna feel my pain and they’re gonna feel as stressed as I do at times because I feel so strongly for multiple people.

As always, it looks like there’s a lot of drama coming up this season. There’s a mystery man who resurfaces. There are breakdowns galore. How did you cope with that?

It is “The Bachelor,” so of course it’s going to be full of drama. Most of what I went through I wasn’t prepared for. I’m more of the laid back, easygoing guy who avoids drama, and that was not the case this time. When you stick that many women in a house together, drama is inevitable, and I was thrust into the middle of it. But you’re gonna to see the claws come out. These women are competing for me. They’re competing for my time and my affection and things get nasty. I think that’s gonna make for great television.

Were there big betrayals?
Yeah. I felt like there were a couple of women that were really sweet and kind and loving when they were with me, but when they’re not with me, they’re a totally different person. In that sense I felt very betrayed because they were lying to me as to who they really were and it took me a while to figure that out.

Can you say categorically that you found love?
I cannot say categorically that I found love! I can tell you that I found love, but it was with multiple women. But I can’t really tell you how that story unfolds.

82 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:16 pm

pander3575

basically he's won't say whether he's with someone. Emily and most of the others wouldn't say either.

83 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:42 pm

specialkape

Okay, phew. Thanks, Pandy. I must have misread it ... I thought he was saying he categorically did NOT find love. Off the ledge now!

84 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:40 pm

betsyeas

They are not allowed to say if they found love or not.

85 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:47 pm

proudmommy

Did anyone see the video of Sean where he's asked about Catherine? It's posted at the viper pit. He says that she was a little bit slower to put herself out there so we'll see his relationship with her slowly start to grow over time.

ETA: Oops sorry, guess this should've gone in the Videos thread!

86 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm

nutty1

Admin
proudmommy wrote:Did anyone see the video of Sean where he's asked about Catherine? It's posted at the viper pit. He says that she was a little bit slower to put herself out there so we'll see his relationship with her slowly start to grow over time.

What video was it? Was it a talk show, radio show?

87 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 pm

proudmommy

nutty1 wrote:
proudmommy wrote:Did anyone see the video of Sean where he's asked about Catherine? It's posted at the viper pit. He says that she was a little bit slower to put herself out there so we'll see his relationship with her slowly start to grow over time.

What video was it? Was it a talk show, radio show?

It was called "am northwest"...they asked about Taryn and Catherine since they are from the NW. It's in the Catherine thread at the viper pit.

88 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 pm

nutty1

Admin

89 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:00 pm

nutty1

Admin
I made a thread for video interviews with Sean....I will see if there are more out there.

http://teamjem.forumotion.com/t401-interviews-with-sean#104760

90 Re: Articles / Press Releases on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:04 pm

nutty1

Admin
Sean does GREAT in his interviews. He speaks very well. I am impressed with him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum