TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deleted scenes & other videos from the season!

+14
goodgal1
Northstargirl
Lucky2488
Cowgirl
Marta in FL
realityfan26
pander3575
lwv871
Amandaz
TrishB
jemily2012
pam0402
Mare2
nutty1
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Aw, that was cute. Ashlee is a stunning girl. I have a feeling she will be heartbroken upon her exit.

nutty1 wrote:Aw, that was cute. Ashlee is a stunning girl. I have a feeling she will be heartbroken upon her exit.

I think so too...and from some of her Pinterest postings, I definitely think that was the case. Not downplaying Lindsey and Sean's relationship, but I'm wondering if she was not the true F2 and he let her go early to spare her feelings being hurt even more. Will have to watch and see for sure though.

Is it just me or do the deleted scenes seem to be showing more of the relationships formed, with the F4, than the show actually is? At least the last 2 weeks with Cat and Ashlee. Will be interested to watch the upcoming deleted scenes to see what they might reveal. I wish they'd show more of these type scenes actually during the show...I would love more of them and less catty drama.

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Ladybug82 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Aw, that was cute. Ashlee is a stunning girl. I have a feeling she will be heartbroken upon her exit.

I think so too...and from some of her Pinterest postings, I definitely think that was the case. Not downplaying Lindsey and Sean's relationship, but I'm wondering if she was not the true F2 and he let her go early to spare her feelings being hurt even more. Will have to watch and see for sure though.

Is it just me or do the deleted scenes seem to be showing more of the relationships formed, with the F4, than the show actually is? At least the last 2 weeks with Cat and Ashlee. Will be interested to watch the upcoming deleted scenes to see what they might reveal. I wish they'd show more of these type scenes actually during the show...I would love more of them and less catty drama.

Ain't that the truth!!

Amandaz

Amandaz

I love Sean's voice in this one. It's very low-key & calming.

What a special moment! I wonder if it felt as special to them or they were still aware of the cameras & set-up?

Thanks for sharing!! smile

lwv871

lwv871

That was a fun scene. Some of the deleted scenes end up being my favorites.

She does seem very invested already with potential for a big heartbreak.

I like Sean more and more. Even if the idea was from TPTB, he seemed pretty genuine with his birthday wishes and putting on the hat was good stuff.

jemily2012

jemily2012

TrishB wrote:Try this link guys!

Open the blocked video on YouTube, Copy the link and go to this "Unblock YouTube Videos" link...scroll down to the bar at the bottom, put your cursor on there, and paste your blocked link, click on "GO" and you will be able to watch it :)

http://www.unblockyoutube.us/?error=unique_mismatch&par=YToxOntpOjA7YjowO30%3D&sa=9c5069bec

It works for me :)

Trish, I can never thank you enough for this link!
it works for me over here in europe, too which means I am finally able to watch not just the above video but also the one's from jef (refering especially to ain't no other man) which I wasn't able to watch before... dance

omg, I've got a lot of catching up to do now...with that said: I'm off for tonight bye and once again: thanks a million! wave

'The Bachelor' deleted scene: Sean and Desiree critique terrible art -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/17/the-bachelor-sean-desiree-art-gallery-video/

It wont give me an embed code that actually shows up at the moment...will try again to bring it over later. But here's the link for those that want to go watch it.

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I love watching these deleted scenes. There is is much we never get to see!
They seem very comfortable together.

Desiree's Thoughts on Amanda

Selma Loves Cooking

The Bachelor: Tears and Recriminations (Extended Preview)

http://tvgrapevine.com/articles.html/_/abc-network/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-tears-and-recriminations-r2443

Will bring it over when someone uploads it, until then you have to click the link.

ETA: Here's the video, so you don't have to click the link to the article (above) anymore.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total

pander3575

pander3575

"I can't be tortured like this" Well excuse me LEAVE. giggle

realityfan26

pander3575 wrote:"I can't be tortured like this" Well excuse me LEAVE. giggle
How about Tierra do some volunteer work with our military veterans and THEN try and use the word torture about living with a bunch of girls!! Drama

Marta in FL

Marta in FL

realityfan26 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:"I can't be tortured like this" Well excuse me LEAVE. Deleted scenes & other videos from the season! 40742102
How about Tierra do some volunteer work with our military veterans and THEN try and use the word torture about living with a bunch of girls!! Deleted scenes & other videos from the season! 4168585408

Excellent post, Realityfan! You hit the "nail on the head"! Perspective, Tierra!!!

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

realityfan26

Loved the Ashlee Sean deleted scene!! Just flirtatious enough!! kisskiss
Selma is annoying me more with her no kissing; her mom can't be happy with what Selma has shown on TV. The skimpy outfits, the body pressing cuddling - is that really better than kissing????

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Did you see her modeling video??? It is posted here in this thread.

realityfan26

nutty1 wrote:Did you see her modeling video??? It is posted here in this thread.
Yes, I did; more reason that kissing should be the least of her worries!

Cowgirl

I haven't watched yet but read something about the deleted scene at the end of the show involving Sean's driving. Is this out anywhere? I'll probably watch online, and sometimes they do not show those.

Thanks,

Deleted Scene: Lesley’s Picnic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum