TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deleted scenes & other videos from the season!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Lucky2488

Ladybug, thanks for posting this video ^. Funniest Sean moment ever, made me love him more.

pander3575

I like what I see so far with Lesley. Sean is doing a great job.

Lucky2488

I really like Lesley. I think she would make a great bachelorette!

The Bachelor: Trouble Time For Tierra In Two-Night Event! (Access Exclusive)

In this exclusive clip from “The Bachelor’s” upcoming two-night event, check out all the drama as the remaining women vying for the heart of Sean, take on Tierra and call her on her drama.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1490276379001?bckey=AQ~~,AAABAY6g5IE~,g0_gr83Y4h2gsONEuiYgmhMw_6Z52KwP&bctid=2132455962001

ETA: Not sure why I'm just getting a white box...click the link till I can figure out why its not working. gah

nutty1

Admin
I can see it!

Cowgirl

Thanks for posting the funny clip, Ladybug. I watched online and they did not show that, but I had heard how funny it was.

nutty1

Admin
This travel video is awesome....gorgeous scenery, plus some more of Cat!!

nutty1

Admin
He is going to protect her heart?? Oh no, was he talking to Kasey??

Northstargirl

After a Tierra-filled episode, they give us a Tierra deleted scene?? Who ever makes these decisions has some 'splaining to do!

Lucky2488

Northstargirl wrote:After a Tierra-filled episode, they give us a Tierra deleted scene?? Who ever makes these decisions has some 'splaining to do!

yes

goodgal1

nutty1 wrote:He is going to protect her heart?? Oh no, was he talking to Kasey??

Speaking of Kasey K. She'd be perfect for him..Vienna part 2. sad2

OCrazy

Ladybug82 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I could watch this all day long! I watched it 6 times just now! I love his chuckle and "sorry" at 0:15 and the "SON OF A BITCHHHHHH!!" funny

Northstargirl

Interesting conversation in the Girl Talk Deleted Scene. It would appear the girls were in fact making an effort to engage Tierra and she refused. They were ready to move on, she kept the drama alive. That clip makes it tough for me to give her the benefit of the doubt.

nutty1

Admin
I am not watching over 40 minutes of that. Can you tell us anything interesting that was said?

princess81320

delete

princess81320

nutty1 wrote:I am not watching over 40 minutes of that. Can you tell us anything interesting that was said?

Krisily and Cathy were imitating Tierra about the sparkle comment (and eyebrows and botox).
Ashlee-boring date; awkward declaration of love
Tierra-spoiled brat and mean (cougar comment about Ashlee)
Loved the group date as a whole and talked about the three girls individually.
Lindsey-sweet girl, giggles a lot so annoying
Desiree-becoming insecure in what she and Sean have
Catherine-special moment together when talking about her dad
Lesley-wimped out on her 1-1; most insecure one

Talked about Catherine's comment about sending Lesley home which confused JC but Krisily said that it's her way of being humble.

Amandaz

Interesting they blurred out AshLee's bikini top on the boat on the St. Croix travel guide video. Wardrobe malfunction?

nutty1

Admin
There are 2 deleted scenes on ABC's website...I cannot figure out how to bring them over. One is Ashlee, one is Lindsay.

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor

nutty1

Admin
I didn't see a share or embed button....how did you get those over here Ladybug? (THANKS!)

goodgal1

Wow he bought Lindsay a diamond. Shocked Did he buy anything or give Catherine, a momento or anything special during their hometown date or did they just not show it? So confused by the edit! F1 so hidden.

nutty1

Admin

nutty1

Admin

nutty1 wrote:I didn't see a share or embed button....how did you get those over here Ladybug? (THANKS!)

I watched them at the other board before checking in here. So, I grabbed them instead of trying to save them and upload them myself.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum