TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deleted scenes & other videos from the season!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TVGrapevine preview:

Ashlee sneak peek:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

http://www.eonline.com/news/391547/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-sean-lowe-receives-special-messages-from-the-final-3-ladies-watch-now

There's a preview of him watching the girl's videos. No, embed code with it, so I can't post the video, yet.

trueloveforever

northstargir

I can't believe that Sean didn't guess "I love the beef" in that deleted scene! giggle Liza Minnelli? I need to hear the backstory on that one. The comfort level and chemistry between these two are off the charts. Sean is unbelievably relaxed and giddy around Cat - I just adore this side of him! Fan Girl

trueloveforever

OCrazy

trueloveforever wrote:

Can someone tell me what was said in this video?? I live farrrr away.. can't watch it!! craysad

Northstargirl

OCrazy wrote:
trueloveforever wrote:

Can someone tell me what was said in this video?? I live farrrr away.. can't watch it!! craysad

Catherine learns a phrase in Thai and teaches it to Sean giving him three guesses as to what it is.

First he guesses "kiss me", which is wrong. She gives him a clue is something he should know.

He guesses "Liza Minelli" They laugh through out. Flirty, playful, etc. She says how about I say it in French and you can guess. So she says it in French and he gets it. It was "I love the beef".

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum