TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interviews with Sean

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31 Re: Interviews with Sean on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Gracerebecca

That was a great find! Loved the interviews. kisskiss

32 Re: Interviews with Sean on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 am

Sean at the Steve Silver event in Vegas:

33 Re: Interviews with Sean on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 pm

nutty1

Admin
This is a good one to watch, as they mention Catherine. I think Sean looked uncomfortable when they asked him to remove his shirt.

34 Re: Interviews with Sean on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:16 pm

nutty1

Admin
Here is a radio interview with Seacrest.....I think it is all at the same time....I haven't listened to all of it yet.

35 Re: Interviews with Sean on Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Bachelor Sean Lowe PART 1 | Interview | On Air with Ryan Seacrest

36 Re: Interviews with Sean on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 am

Bringing this over...Love_Me made "screencaps of Sean's facial expressions when Ryan told him who people thought would be his F1 pick. " I tend to agree with her...I think. What do y'all think?

I think he is giving it away by not smiling when Catherine's name was mentioned.

Catherine:

AshLee:

Desiree:

A little bonus:

37 Re: Interviews with Sean on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 am

nutty1

Admin
I thought the same thing when I was watching.

38 Re: Interviews with Sean on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 am

Amandaz

He had a very carefully composed face when Ryan mentioned Catherine, then he relaxed with the other names.

39 Re: Interviews with Sean on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:24 pm

nutty1 wrote:I thought the same thing when I was watching.

I did too...but didn't realize how obvious it was until I looked at the sc's. giggle

I agree, Amandaz! He was trying to hard not to grin at Catherine's name that it doesn't look natural!

40 Re: Interviews with Sean on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:30 pm

Sean Lowe Talks Being A ‘Born-Again Virgin’ & The 'Wackadoo' Ladies On The Bachelor

41 Re: Interviews with Sean on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:28 am

42 Re: Interviews with Sean on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:43 pm

nutty1

Admin

43 Re: Interviews with Sean on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Here’s a clip of Shay appearing on the “Kidd Kraddick” show this morning:

Video streaming by Ustream

44 Re: Interviews with Sean on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:07 pm

KTLA:

45 Re: Interviews with Sean on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:10 pm

nutty1

Admin
Good interview. Makes me think he may do DWTS!!

46 Re: Interviews with Sean on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:01 am

realityfan26

nutty1 wrote:Good interview. Makes me think he may do DWTS!!
Hollywood Life is reporting Sean is going to be on DWTS.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/21/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-2013-sean-lowe/

47 Re: Interviews with Sean on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Sean Lowe On The Bachelor Moments That Made Him "Cringe"

There are just two episodes left before The Bachelor, Sean Lowe, is faced with his final rose ceremony. Sean stopped by our LA studios recently to talk about the unique experience of looking for love on reality TV and to weigh in on the moments — and eliminations — he most regrets. The Bachelor airs tonight at 8:00/7:00 Central.

48 Re: Interviews with Sean on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:13 pm

northstargir

That's a really good interview of Sean!

49 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:21 pm

Radio interview:

And had to bring these posts over from the other board:

In that radio interview above, the guy asked Sean what he thought of girl's butts. He answered "If it ain't tight, it ain't right". That is exactly what Catherine said about her workout in a response to someone on twitter!

Also reminded me of this tweet -

Catherine Giudici @clmgiudici
@BarMethodWA I think it's starting to work! #littlebootaformin pic.twitter.com/U6izDGRa

ETA: Here's that tweet with those exact words from Catherine! Fan Girl loveshower dance

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici
@BrainyCyndy @barmethodwa oh yeah. If it ain't tight, it ain't right. If that's not their motto, it should be :)
11:33 PM - Feb 28, 2013

50 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:10 pm

nutty1

Admin
Well, if that ain't a clue! I love it!!!

They are getting as blatant as Jef was!!

51 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:53 pm

alsoaktchr

This should prove interesting....is Sean a "weight-ist"??? Didn't Cat say she used to be chubby? (Not sure, DS was yakking while I watched that epi...)

52 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Personally, I don't think Sean will care how small or large Catherine is. He has said he works out, because he likes to and uses it as a stress relief. He mentioned some guys golf, he works out. During Em's season, he mentioned letting himself go some and not working out as frequently after he found the one...so that's also a possibility. He has gone to Bar Method classes in the past, so this is something they could do together.

She did say she had been called chubby. Her high school pic shows she had a little (definitely not tons) baby face chubbiness, which I thought was adorable. So not sure how chubby she really was or wasn't... That's definitely not a problem now and being she appears to be a runner whose run in several marathons of different lengths, wont be anytime soon if she continues to train and run in them.

ETA: He may like the more fit version of her or whoever he marries, but I get the feeling that much like any marriage, if they let themselves go a little over the years...it wont be a problem. But that's jmo.

53 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:15 pm

pander3575

Ladybug82 wrote:Personally, I don't think Sean will care how small or large Catherine is. He has said he works out, because he likes to and uses it as a stress relief. He mentioned some guys golf, he works out. During Em's season, he mentioned letting himself go some and not working out as frequently after he found the one...so that's also a possibility. He has gone to Bar Method classes in the past, so this is something they could do together.

She did say she had been called chubby. Her high school pic shows she had a little (definitely not tons) baby face chubbiness, which I thought was adorable. So not sure how chubby she really was or wasn't... That's definitely not a problem now and being she appears to be a runner whose run in several marathons of different lengths, wont be anytime soon if she continues to train and run in them.

ETA: He may like the more fit version of her or whoever he marries, but I get the feeling that much like any marriage, if they let themselves go a little over the years...it wont be a problem. But that's jmo.

I think so too. He certainly aint no Ryan Bowers and wanting a "trophy wife".

54 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Northstargirl

pander3575 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Personally, I don't think Sean will care how small or large Catherine is. He has said he works out, because he likes to and uses it as a stress relief. He mentioned some guys golf, he works out. During Em's season, he mentioned letting himself go some and not working out as frequently after he found the one...so that's also a possibility. He has gone to Bar Method classes in the past, so this is something they could do together.

I think so too. He certainly aint no Ryan Bowers and wanting a "trophy wife".

Agree both posts!

55 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:12 pm

elyn

I think he was just making a joke, but he goes on in the interview to say "I just want someone who's active and healthy." And Catherine seems to share his interest in fitness, so on that they seem to be very compatible.

56 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:01 pm

From Extra today:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

When asked how it was handing out the final rose, “Not as difficult as you might think, the final week was excruciating for me, but there comes a time when I have clarity and it all makes sense and it’s a beautiful thing.”

57 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 pm

trueloveforever

Ladybug82 wrote:From Extra today:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

When asked how it was handing out the final rose, “Not as difficult as you might think, the final week was excruciating for me, but there comes a time when I have clarity and it all makes sense and it’s a beautiful thing.”

Awww Fan Girl Fan Girl

58 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:28 pm

nutty1

Admin
elyn wrote:I think he was just making a joke, but he goes on in the interview to say "I just want someone who's active and healthy." And Catherine seems to share his interest in fitness, so on that they seem to be very compatible.

I think he said what he said just to be able to quote Catherine!! LOL. Little did he know we hang on every word and caught it right away! giggle

59 Re: Interviews with Sean on Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 pm

nutty1

Admin
He looks so happy!
When I see Sean, I always think what a great Dad he will be someday.

60 Re: Interviews with Sean on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum