TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 27]

181ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:16 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:Thanks MNM for finding all these goodys and bringing them over. Fan Girl 

You're welcome! I think I've posted more here in the last 24 hours than I usually do in a week!  jump for joy 

My husband is probably ready for me to go back to work in a few weeks! small love 

182ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

mnmhughes wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Thanks MNM for finding all these goodys and bringing them over. Fan Girl 

You're welcome! I think I've posted more here in the last 24 hours than I usually do in a week!  jump for joy 

My husband is probably ready for me to go back to work in a few weeks! small love 

Already?? It seems like you just got off work! Guess the summer flies phrase holds true!

183ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:18 pm

pander3575

pander3575

composer53 wrote:Do we know how old the dog is?  Remember trista was allergic and when Ryan's dog died, they were both sad.
There was a picture of Sabel somewhere when she was a puppy. I'll look for it and see if we can tell.

Ryan's dog was quite old when she died and had been with the family for a long time. I believe the whole family mourn when she died.

184ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:21 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Northstargirl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Already?? It seems like you just got off work!  Guess the summer flies phrase holds true!

School doesn't start back til the 22nd, but I like having a few quiet, stress-free weeks in my classroom getting everything set up early. thumbs up 

185ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Wow, the 22nd is early. Here schools start up the day after Labor Day, so teachers don't go back to prep until around the 22nd.

186ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:41 pm

nanamary

nanamary

School starts here in our county here in Georgia K-12 on August 7!!!

187ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:54 pm

nonnie

nonnie

Our schools start Aug. 14th.

188ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

I don't like the early start now but in May I love it. Going to school into June is the worst!

189ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:25 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Whatever the date is, it's way too early!  giggle 

190ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

They reveal the secrets behind the ribbons!  loveshower loveshower loveshower 

Encouraging her to do the dishes more!! Hahahaha giggle  giggle  giggle 

"I remember looking at him and saying, 'It's like you're my best friend.'"

And then about babies again!  dance 

http://www.tvguide.com/news/Bachelorette-Andi-Josh-1085060.aspx

191ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Northstargirl wrote:
alsoaktchr wrote:Not sure Josh's statement is all that classy either....
I understand why some would think Josh's statement was not all that classy.  At the same time, if he had said nothing he would be accused by some as not defending his future wife and labeled as spineless.  Nick fired the first shot and, personally, I feel Josh was right to call him out on it right back.  He said it once and it's done.  Subsequent interviews would indicate that he is not going to dwell on it, especially in the press. He said in the pool that he would always protect her and that's what he did.  I think Hy is probably quite proud of Josh's statement.

His mother made the classy statement showing support for Andi.  Josh doesn't need to say more. JMO, of course!

I understand the Defending-your-fiancee angle totally. :nod:

But confess I find it interesting that his eagerness to share that he is doing his best to get her pregnant is not offensive/tasteless whereas asking why she chose to make love was not... are they not both referencing a similar activity? I guess it's just that he got the girl so it's ok to allude to premarital sex...??? :shrug:

I suspect it's also a function of how people read Nick's intent. Assuming he's a weasel lends a slightly different color to his question than does assuming he was really really still suffering/sad. But that's jmho.

192ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:03 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

193ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:07 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 10537914_626139640834305_142946918_n

theyearofelan
4 hours ago
he liked it and as a result he put a ring on it

194ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:08 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

mnmhughes wrote:They reveal the secrets behind the ribbons!  loveshower loveshower loveshower 

That was sooo fun!!!

195ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:27 pm

specialkape

specialkape

alsoaktchr wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:
alsoaktchr wrote:Not sure Josh's statement is all that classy either....
I understand why some would think Josh's statement was not all that classy.  At the same time, if he had said nothing he would be accused by some as not defending his future wife and labeled as spineless.  Nick fired the first shot and, personally, I feel Josh was right to call him out on it right back.  He said it once and it's done.  Subsequent interviews would indicate that he is not going to dwell on it, especially in the press. He said in the pool that he would always protect her and that's what he did.  I think Hy is probably quite proud of Josh's statement.

His mother made the classy statement showing support for Andi.  Josh doesn't need to say more. JMO, of course!

I understand the Defending-your-fiancee angle totally. :nod:

But confess I find it interesting that his eagerness to share that he is doing his best to get her pregnant is not offensive/tasteless whereas asking why she chose to make love was not... are they not both referencing a similar activity? I guess it's just that he got the girl so it's ok to allude to premarital sex...??? :shrug:    

I suspect it's also a function of how people read Nick's intent. Assuming he's a weasel lends a slightly different color to his question than does assuming he was really really still suffering/sad.  But that's jmho.

What/where was Josh's statement?

196ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:29 pm

jemily2012

jemily2012

JenTen1585 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:They reveal the secrets behind the ribbons!  loveshower loveshower loveshower 

That was sooo fun!!!

I agree, enjoyed it very much!

and I had to laugh about our failed attempt to match the color's of his ribbons to what were we thinkin...andi's university or sth?  giggle 

197ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:52 pm

nonnie

nonnie

Those cheap ribbons meant a lot to him. That says a lot for him IMO. He still is wearing them.

198ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

I love the ribbons!!  Honestly, when you guys pointed out the ribbons early on, that's when I first started to get excited!  It's just so cute!!  

As to the difference between Josh's statement about working on getting her pregnant vs Nick's revelation that they had sex in the FS ... The difference is that Andi is Josh's fiancé, and has been for the last 10 weeks.  She is not Nick's.

However, Nick was nervous, sad, and upset ... I forgive him for his statement too and I get why he asked it .. And I think if the positions were reversed, Andi would have asked the same thing ... They are very much alike. I do think Andi should have had more empathy for him ... But I also think he should have had more respect for her and Josh. I feel bad for Nick and I just think he made an emotional mistake.

199ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Here is the link to the Huff Post interview from this afternoon. Scroll past the article. The entire interview video is at the end. About 20 min of adorable, honest and funny Q and A

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-nick-viall_n_5631543.html

200ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

I think Andi's apparent lack of empathy probably had something to do with Nick's behavior leading up to yesterday.  Between his attack on Josh's character (plane video) and the reported numerous attempts to "talk" to her, which IMO, showed a real lack of respect for her decision and relationship with her fiancé...then yeah, I could see why Andi was more distant and guarded than he was hoping she would be.   If he would had been more respectful and waited for the ATR, I have a feeling Andi would have been more apt to show him a little more empathy.  I think she was pissed and I don't blame her for that one bit.   What he did was much worse than Arie and his journal and we know how disrespectful to Jem we thought he had been.

Last thing I'll say about Nick is that I think he knew exactly what he was doing and it wasn't just an impromptu slip of the tongue because of his confusion and broken heart. He has been too analytical and strategic this entire time for me to think he didn't think things all the way thru before getting on that stage.

201ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:42 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

You could well be right. But to my eyes Andi was just being the Andi we've come to know...

202ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:50 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

alsoaktchr wrote:You could well be right. But to my eyes Andi was just being the Andi we've come to know...

I've really come to love Andi, and I especially love the Andi that Josh brings out. But to each their own!  kisskiss 

203ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:44 pm

pikake

pikake

A BIG, BIG thank you to all of you who brought all the videos and interviews to this thread ... I am on cloud 9 .....

Fan Girl kisskiss cloud9 

204ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:48 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Lauren Goodhart Murray

Josh & my future daughter-in-law. "Andi Murray, has a nice ring to it!" Tennis optional

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 10350622_10203727467963618_8062681301688497587_n

ETA: Just noticed that they are perfectly in sync.  cloud9

I LOVE Momma Murray!  Fan Girl 

“I guess I’ve got a little of a voyeur in me because nothing he did was really awkward for me to watch,” she said. “The kissing and stuff didn’t bother me. I just thought, ‘Wow. He’s got game. He’s like his dad.’ ”

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/tampa-native-josh-murrays-family-and-friends-weigh-in-on-his-bachelorette/2190486

205ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:58 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

My goodness, I love the Murray's!  I love how supportive they are.

On the shallow side...Josh is an amazing looking specimen of a man lol!  Hubba-Hubba!

“It annoyed me in the editing that they called him a former baseball player and made him look like a jock, because that’s secondary,” Lauren said. “Josh is a financial adviser and accountant and he graduated cum laude. He has always been a great student not just an athlete.”

If the dumb jock edit was annoying to me...I can only imagine how frustrating it was for Josh's family who know first hand what an intelligent and well rounded man he is.

Last edited by Acrunch on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

206ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:08 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Acrunch wrote:My goodness, I love the Murray's!  I love how supportive they are.

On the shallow side...Josh is an amazing looking specimen of a man lol!  Hubba-Hubba!

No kidding! Is he the best looking F1 ever, or what?  tongue tongue thud thud

207ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:13 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

mnmhughes wrote:
Acrunch wrote:My goodness, I love the Murray's!  I love how supportive they are.

No kidding! Is he the best looking F1 ever, or what?  tongue tongue thud thud 

Well you girls know I'm on this hubba-thud train!! Lauren is such a positive person. What a great relationship she and Andi will build with one another.
I think we're going to see lots of pics of this couple and Lauren will be leading the way.

208ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:15 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

In one of her interviews today, Andi said:

I mean, to be honest, every day I am amazed at how good-looking he is. I look at him sometimes and I'm like, "Dang! My fiance is hot!" I think he gets hotter every single day, more and more.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-nick-viall-sex-comment-was-classless-and-disrespectful-16570.php#iGfYt2htHFoiSYPV.99

209ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:In one of her interviews today, Andi said:

I mean, to be honest, every day I am amazed at how good-looking he is. I look at him sometimes and I'm like, "Dang! My fiance is hot!" I think he gets hotter every single day, more and more.

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-nick-viall-sex-comment-was-classless-and-disrespectful-16570.php#iGfYt2htHFoiSYPV.99
Can't agree more, Andi  Fan Girl tongue 

210ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:22 pm

pander3575

pander3575

“It annoyed me in the editing that they called him a former baseball player and made him look like a jock, because that’s secondary,” Lauren said. “Josh is a financial adviser and accountant and he graduated cum laude. He has always been a great student not just an athlete.”

If the dumb jock edit was annoying to me...I can only imagine how frustrating it was for Josh's family who know first hand what an intelligent and well rounded man he is.

Boy it annoyed me for sure.

Did you see what Robyn Ross wrote about CH saying he knew in Italy that it would be Josh. That's where she had that meltdown about Josh being unhappy about the lie detector test.  giggle CH probably had to talk her off the ledge. He also said she continued to keep her mind open just in case Josh wasn't who she thought he was.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum