TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 27]

241ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:52 am

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Northstargirl wrote:I have to think, knowing how sick she was, that Lauren is experiencing things right now that she may have thought she's never live to see.  Aaron making it to the NFL, Josh happy, in love and getting married, Stephanie graduate from college (this year).  Her kids and family are enjoying life's milestones and Lauren survived to see it all.  She is enjoying the peace of mind that comes from knowing no matter what the future holds for her healthwise, her kids are going to be ok.  SHe can envision their futures.

As happy as I am for Andi and Josh, I think I am just as excited for Lauren.

She surely is one special lady, and has left her mark on those kids in the best ways... yes 

242ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:54 am

Minney

Minney

mnmhughes wrote:
JenTen1585 wrote:Can I just say ... It's been such a pleasure sharing the excitement again with you guys!!  I was so broken hearted after Jem, I just couldn't get on board with Sean's season ... Des's season was so difficult ... And Juan Pablo's was an absolute disaster for me .. I couldn't even watch him.  But this ... This feels like the old days and has been so fun again!  I always have fun on this board because I love you all!  But this is awesome!!  I love getting excited with you all again!!!!!!  It's just fabulous!!

Right back at ya! ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Tumblr_mi1ntg6p0q1rqfhi2o1_400

Awww, JenTen you captured my thoughts perfectly! and mnm, thanks for my first LOL of the day! Fan Girl  I had a busy afternoon yesterday so I'm looking forward to catching up on all of the Jandi love today. I enjoy hearing that they have spent SO much time together, even 24/7! They have a lot going for them, including family support, faith, and incredible genes! giggle  Will be fun to follow! thumbs up 

243ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:39 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

alsoaktchr wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:I have to think, knowing how sick she was, that Lauren is experiencing things right now that she may have thought she's never live to see.  Aaron making it to the NFL, Josh happy, in love and getting married, Stephanie graduate from college (this year).  Her kids and family are enjoying life's milestones and Lauren survived to see it all.  She is enjoying the peace of mind that comes from knowing no matter what the future holds for her healthwise, her kids are going to be ok.  SHe can envision their futures.

She surely is one special lady, and has left her mark on those kids in the best ways... yes 

Well said ladies. Special time for Lauren for sure.

244ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:42 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

Definitely will look forward to following Jandi! Nice to have so many on here excited!

245ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:54 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:
JenTen1585 wrote:
Shoepie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/564243/the-bachelorette-shocker-are-andi-and-josh-still-together-after-he-found-out-she-slept-with-nick-find-out-now

I love how Andi is squished into the end of the couch!  giggle Also, Andi, you are ON CAMERA, stop stroking his upper, inner thigh! Your Grandma no likey!  rofl rofl 
 rofl She was and he had his hand there making sure she didn't get to his junk.

It was so cute that he repositioned his hand!  Very funny.  

Ok, You guys had me watching Josh's crotch area the entire interview.  Ha! shades 
 Hilarious rofl Well MNM had me watching her hand on his thigh and I couldn't help but see where he kept his hand.  Now we know what's going on when they are getting together.

I love the fact that they'd been over at each other's places so much.  They probably are the first couple that have spent this much time with each other this early so I'm sure they are much further in their relationship than most coming outside the bubble.  It's going to surprise me that if they don't make it.  It's still early yet but they are completing each other sentences.

Y'all are welcome! I guess if a smoking hot man was going around all day and telling the world how he wanted to get me pregnant, I would be a little frisky too!

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Tumblr_mpyungTcuu1rcu3n3o1_250

246ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:58 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Agreed! I'm going to follow her lead.  kisskiss 

"We are praying for Nick. We know he is hurting.

The only thing Josh is focusing on is the moment he put that ring on her finger, that is the beginning of their future," said Lauren.

And also, "We are just very excited and we are ready for grandbabies!" said Lauren.  giggle 

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/tampa-native-gets-engaged-on-the-bachelorette

247ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:09 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Sneak peek of the People cover:

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Andi-d10

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 People10

And another video at the end of this article:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-moving-in-together-engaged

Someone from the VP typed up a quick synopsis:
Happy times. Measly flight to New York and Reagan airport always has US weekly and People early Wednesdays before the rest of the world.

Lovely stories in both. All is well, as we knew from yesterday media round. No Nick talk worth noting,

She expresses regret for not taking higher road in her juan pablo exit.

Wants to come back to law degree, worked hard for it

Hates that he chews with mouth open but loves him like crazy and he laughs he's working on it

They don't really fight but he makes her give in more than anyone else in her life because of the commitment

Andi good cook stuff

He was mad to be picked for a lie detector test after a big talk they'd had about trust

He calls her affectionate and nurturing with the cutest smile in the world

Josh stopped in the proposal to let her talk. He even started pulling away. As her speech got so weird and negative

Andi wanted to make him sweat a little but realized as she was speaking that it sounded horrible so she switched to her real point (love, duh)

She almost sent him home the first night for big ego (which she was wring about)

She realized shortly that he was different than anyone else shed dated

Hope someone else can post the pdf version as I'm on the runway but I am a loyal person!!! So I tapped this out

248ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:19 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Please don't miss this adorable, adorable video! Chasing each other around the tree? Come on!

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-moving-in-together-engaged

Josh knew he was in love at HTDs. Andi knew after FD (Josh should have had his first, dang it!). She was too analytical the whole time, but when Josh was the same behind closed doors, she was relieved. They had the whole house to themselves, but just sat on the kitchen counters drinking red wine and talking. That was when she knew he was her best friend and he was the one! (Hence the looks she was shooting him at the RC.)

249ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

That last shot of them laying in the grass spooning with her looking up at him and he down at her is just swoon-worthy.

I love that they can pinpoint the exact time they knew for sure, without question. On the baseball diamond in Tampa, for him and sitting together on the kitchen counter drinking red wine in the FS. I love how they call one another their best friend. Clearly spending so much time togeteher since the FRC, 24 hours a day at times, has really fast-forwarded their relationship. Such a leg up on other couples who have to settle for safe houses.

Has anyone heard if they even used a safe house? From what I've read/heard them say, it was all about sneaking around Atlanta on their own. Can't wait to hear how much time they may have spent with her parents or trips to Tampa.

250ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:27 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Awe, just sitting on the counter drinking red wine and looking at him thinking this is my best friend.

Josh's FS date was the last date and we saw their interactions at the RC.  I can not believe Nick didn't pick up on that at all.

I may just have to buy People magazine.  I never buy mags anymore.  giggle

251ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:30 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:That last shot of them laying in the grass spooning with her looking up at him and he down at her is just swoon-worthy.

I love that they can pinpoint the exact time they knew for sure, without question.  On the baseball diamond in Tampa, for him and sitting together on the kitchen counter drinking red wine in the FS. I love how they call one another their best friend.   Clearly spending so much time togeteher since the FRC, 24 hours a day at times, has really fast-forwarded their relationship.  Such a leg up on other couples who have to settle for safe houses.

Has anyone heard if they even used a safe house?  From what I've read/heard them say, it was all about sneaking around Atlanta on their own.  Can't wait to hear how much time they may have spent with her parents or trips to Tampa.

No I haven't read anything about safehouse visits. We know one was in Mexico and probably another one was in LA. I think TPTB saved a lot of money on them and should have given them a good gift.  giggle 

252ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

MnM I think we are reading each other's minds!!!! Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl 

253ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:32 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:Awe, just sitting on the counter drinking red wine and looking at him thinking this is my best friend.

Josh's FS date was the last date and we saw their interactions at the RC.  I can not believe Nick didn't pick up on that at all.

I may just have to buy People magazine.  I never buy mags anymore.  giggle

I would even go out in the middle of the night to buy it!  Hilarious Hilarious 

254ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:32 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Northstargirl wrote:MnM I think we are reading each other's minds!!!! Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl 

Great mods think alike!  giggle kisskiss 

255ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

pander3575 wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:That last shot of them laying in the grass spooning with her looking up at him and he down at her is just swoon-worthy.

I love that they can pinpoint the exact time they knew for sure, without question.  On the baseball diamond in Tampa, for him and sitting together on the kitchen counter drinking red wine in the FS. I love how they call one another their best friend.   Clearly spending so much time togeteher since the FRC, 24 hours a day at times, has really fast-forwarded their relationship.  Such a leg up on other couples who have to settle for safe houses.

Has anyone heard if they even used a safe house?  From what I've read/heard them say, it was all about sneaking around Atlanta on their own.  Can't wait to hear how much time they may have spent with her parents or trips to Tampa.

No I haven't read anything about safehouse visits.  We know one was in Mexico and probably another one was in LA.  I think TPTB saved a lot of money on them and should have given them a good gift.  giggle 

That's what I'm thinking. Plus each family has a lake home they could escape to. It shows a certain level of trust from TPTB and loosening of the rules. But I guess there is no way they could really stop them. They couldn't very well assign a handler 24/7 to each of them, body-guard style. laughbounce laughbounce 

256ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

mnmhughes wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:MnM I think we are reading each other's minds!!!! Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl 

Great mods think alike!  giggle kisskiss 

Hilarious Hilarious  Oh, I see what you did there! Clever girl!!

257ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:48 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Northstargirl wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

No I haven't read anything about safehouse visits.  We know one was in Mexico and probably another one was in LA.  I think TPTB saved a lot of money on them and should have given them a good gift.  giggle 

That's what I'm thinking.  Plus each family has a lake home they could escape to.  It shows a certain level of trust from TPTB and loosening of the rules.  But I guess there is no way they could really stop them.  They couldn't very well assign a handler 24/7 to each of them, body-guard style. laughbounce laughbounce 

I thought I read that TPTB had gotten them a safehouse in Atlanta. But they probably quickly realized they were wasting their money. I would rather get to know my guy at my own house or his anyways.

258ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:21 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

That's what I'm thinking.  Plus each family has a lake home they could escape to.  It shows a certain level of trust from TPTB and loosening of the rules.  But I guess there is no way they could really stop them.  They couldn't very well assign a handler 24/7 to each of them, body-guard style. laughbounce laughbounce 

I thought I read that TPTB had gotten them a safehouse in Atlanta. But they probably quickly realized they were wasting their money. I would rather get to know my guy at my own house or his anyways.
We did read that I believe in one of the mags and they may have used one for the official visits but I'm with you that it's so much better in your own environment. Surely TPTB knew they wouldn't be able to keep them away from each other considering how close they lived.

I have been surprised at the little things Josh remembers such as how long her parents dated and her sister dated before getting married. I wonder if they talked about it in the RS or if he learned it on MTP from them.

259ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:36 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/29/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-in-love-most-genuine-couple-bachelorette-history/

“This is true love,” Dr. Glass revealed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “They both look at one another with adoration and light up when they see one another. Their smiles are bright and genuine and they can’t get closer to one another physically. Josh engulfs her with both of his arms around her. She caresses him and they have a mutual passionate embrace.

“This is perhaps the most genuine in love couple that the Bachelorette and Bachelor  has ever had.” Dr. Glass says.

260ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:47 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/29/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-in-love-most-genuine-couple-bachelorette-history/

“This is true love,” Dr. Glass revealed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “They both look at one another with adoration and light up when they see one another. Their smiles are bright and genuine and they can’t get closer to one another physically. Josh engulfs her with both of his arms around her. She caresses him and they have a mutual passionate embrace.

“This is perhaps the most genuine in love couple that the Bachelorette and Bachelor  has ever had.” Dr. Glass says.
I thought Ash and JP were all over each other but not like Andi and Josh. I don't know how she gets any cooking done.  giggle 

261ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Minney

Minney

I'm like a kid in a candy store today, or maybe more like a woman in Nordstrom's shoe department giggle, catching up on all of these articles and interviews! This couple is unbelievably romantic, sexy, compatible, and I just can't get enough. If ABC doesn't air their wedding then I want an invite, or just crashing it all together!! funny 

262ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

pander3575 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/29/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-in-love-most-genuine-couple-bachelorette-history/

I thought Ash and JP were all over each other but not like Andi and Josh.  I don't know how she gets any cooking done.  giggle 

She gets the cooking done because he heats up the kitchen and she can't wait to get it done so they can get all over each other giggle 

263ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Minney wrote:I'm like a kid in a candy store today, or maybe more like a woman in Nordstrom's shoe department giggle, catching up on all of these articles and interviews!  This couple is unbelievably romantic, sexy, compatible, and I just can't get enough.  If ABC doesn't air their wedding then I want an invite, or just crashing it all together!! funny 

I'm with you Minney, thanks everyone for sharing all this stuff, I'm just living in happy Jandi lala land  Rose Glasses loveshower cloud9 

264ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:22 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

From one of TPTB:

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 10431979_1515962375283561_791305147_n

@mfirestone: Lola and I couldn't be happier for @andi_dorfman and @joshmurray11. #thebachelorette #bachelornation

265ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:27 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Ummmm..... yeah. Yes please.

266ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:36 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

Minney wrote:I'm like a kid in a candy store today, or maybe more like a woman in Nordstrom's shoe department giggle, catching up on all of these articles and interviews!  This couple is unbelievably romantic, sexy, compatible, and I just can't get enough.  If ABC doesn't air their wedding then I want an invite, or just crashing it all together!! funny 

Lots of good stuff! Thanks everybody for sharing.

267ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:49 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

JenTen1585 wrote:Ummmm..... yeah.  Yes please.  

Sorry, he's currently busy trying to get Andi pregnant like YESTERDAY.

I was just thinking -- he's the worst at keeping secrets, so we'll know immediately once Andi's pregnant. He'll probably wear like a baby rattle around his wrist or something.  Crack Up Crack Up Crack Up 

268ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:59 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 BtsGM3JCIAEEIq1

Melody Chiu ‏@chiumelo Jul 28

Pick up @peoplemag this week for our gorg shoot/interview with lovebirds @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog! #Bachelorette

269ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

mnmhughes wrote:
JenTen1585 wrote:Ummmm..... yeah.  Yes please.  

Sorry, he's currently busy trying to get Andi pregnant like YESTERDAY.

I was just thinking -- he's the worst at keeping secrets, so we'll know immediately once Andi's pregnant. He'll probably wear like a baby rattle around his wrist or something.  Crack Up Crack Up Crack Up 

Bwahahaha! And the rattle will probably be pink or blue :-)

I adore him!

270ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:07 pm

pander3575

pander3575

I love this picture of them.  Sorry if we already have it but I don't mind looking at them over and over  giggle 
ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 9 Andi-d10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum