TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 27]

61ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:32 am

HBgirl

HBgirl

Acrunch wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 928622_240414469501621_48428587_n

Congratulations to a beautiful and wonderful couple @andi_dorfman and @joshmurray11 - I love you both dearly and I look forward to you guys making babies #thebachelorette

I'm not a fan of Elian's but this is awesome.
I just adore this couple soooo damn much!  

Totally agree!! That picture is hysterical! Love them!

62ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

I just realized that in ^^ that picture, you can still see the yellow ribbon!

63ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:41 am

HBgirl

HBgirl

Northstargirl wrote:
HBgirl wrote:Just watched the proposal and I agree...they are a really cute couple!   Too bad the AFTR doesn't sound all that much fun, but I'll watch anyway.   Can't wait to see them on Kimmel!

Thanks to everyone for all the laughs this season...you all are the best!  I'll go back now and do what I do best -  lurk!    wine

You can stay for more chatting fun you know!!!  wave kisskiss 

Thanks so much NSG!    wave  I'm on the west coast and am always so far behind, it seems all I do is go around "agreeing" with everyone else's  posts!    smile

64ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:42 am

hogie11

hogie11

How do I look?

65ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:43 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

hogie11 wrote:How do I look?

Smoking hot!

66ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 am

hogie11

hogie11

mnmhughes wrote:
hogie11 wrote:How do I look?

Smoking hot!

Haha! Thanks. It will do for now (until one of them tweets a cuter picture)  giggle 

67ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:50 am

hogie11

hogie11

OH MY GOD!!! THEY ARE GORGEOUS TOGETHER!!!  loveshower loveshower loveshower 

68ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 am

hogie11

hogie11

LIKE, HOLY SHIT! CUTEST. COUPLE. EVER.

69ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:53 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

70ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 BtrmiVtCIAAYj9l

So happy for these 2 @AndiDorfman @jmurbulldog #bachelorettefinale

71ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:14 am

pander3575

pander3575

Josh and his faces  giggle

I'm so reved up I can't come down. Boy I'm going to be a mess tomorrow morning,

72ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:42 am

pander3575

pander3575

He can be such a jerk

Robert Mills @Millsy11374 · 3h

Just remember @AndiDorfman I'm your asshole

73ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:Josh and his faces  giggle

I'm so reved up I can't come down.  Boy I'm going to be a mess tomorrow morning,

Well, we will have to be up early in the morning to watch the interviews and will probably hate ourselves for staying up so late!  giggle giggle 

Do you have a link to the show? I hate waiting for it to show up on YouTube.

74ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:52 am

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Josh and his faces  giggle

I'm so reved up I can't come down.  Boy I'm going to be a mess tomorrow morning,

Well, we will have to be up early in the morning to watch the interviews and will probably hate ourselves for staying up so late!  giggle giggle 

Do you have a link to the show? I hate waiting for it to show up on YouTube.
For what show? Tonights?

75ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:55 am

pander3575

pander3575

This is the second one like this

DeAnna Stagliano ‏@DeAnnaPappas · 16m
Y'all, I can't get over Nick calling @AndiDorfman out like that on national TV.It's just not ok. Sure he's broken hearted but, have respect

76ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:02 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

My last Bachelor special. Takes years of training and learning from the Rose Master to get to sit in this chair. You've taught me well @chrisbharrison emoji

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 10475136_710759925662909_578421271_n

77ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

For those who didn't get to see the amazing Jodi interview on Kimmel, here it is!

78ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 am

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Oh thank you!! You are an angel!! So fun to wake up to this thread!!!!!
I just love how solid josh is ... He's never going to let anything mess this up. I am completely confident in them. And what's cool is they haven't just been on safe house visits ... They've been basically living together every day ... So they've been out of the bubble more than any other couple at this point ... I think it's wonderful that they are still giddy and happy. Their proposal reminded me so much of JP and Ashley's. and how comfortable and happy they were after ... I just love all the excitement here!!

79ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:40 am

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

I'm still on such a high from all the happiness! JKL isn't enough for me, I want more cuteness! Thank god they're doing media all day today.

80ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:43 am

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Awe! The jimmy kimmel interview was adorable! Nothing will beat Jef there for me, but I loved them as an in sync and happy couple!!! They KNOW eachother! I just love this!!

81ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:05 am

pander3575

pander3575

OK I'm here ready for GMA. Wonderful night but was fun to watch JK again this morning. Thanks for bringing it over. What a night! The only disappointment was the time taken away from the couple by doing all the Nick drama. Instead of a montage we got a Nick montage.  gah 

82ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 am

pander3575

pander3575

So Lauren must be bringing Sabel up to Atlanta because she will be meeting Andi's parents this weekend.

83ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:33 am

CanadaGoose

Love the JK segments!! My favorite moment was Josh lifting the JK card, saving Andi from answering who would have been next choice. Probably staged like everything else, but nice to NOT add drama for a change.

84ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 am

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

And lastly, to my fiancé (wow, I love saying that word), I am so grateful that you came on this show and stuck through it. You are my best friend, the love of my life, my soulmate, and I love you more than I ever thought I could love somebody. I have never felt happier and more complete in my life, and it's just the beginning!

Most of all, out of everything, I found something that no destination, no concert, no castle or palace can hold a candle to: love. I came on this journey looking for great love, and I left finding the greatest love of all.

sad 

85ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 am

Shoepie

Shoepie

Their GMA interview was very brief. They had just gotten off the red eye but looked fabulous. I guess they have more east coast talk shows. They will get the same questions over and over. When did you know it was Josh, how is it living in the same city, blah, blah, blah.

They are on with Kelly and Michael today, too. Their segment might be longer on this one.

Wendy Williams would be the only one who would dare ask how it felt to have Nick mention they "smoushed." I doubt she is on their roster.

86ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:18 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

trueloveforever wrote:
And lastly, to my fiancé (wow, I love saying that word), I am so grateful that you came on this show and stuck through it. You are my best friend, the love of my life, my soulmate, and I love you more than I ever thought I could love somebody. I have never felt happier and more complete in my life, and it's just the beginning!

Most of all, out of everything, I found something that no destination, no concert, no castle or palace can hold a candle to: love. I came on this journey looking for great love, and I left finding the greatest love of all.

sad 

Is this quoting Andi? If so, where is it from? I'd love to find it and read the rest! Thanks for bringing it over.

Thank you everyone for bringing the morning goodies! I partied too late and this is a treat to wake to!!

I'll take a jumbo dark roast, please!!

87ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:24 am

pander3575

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:
trueloveforever wrote:

sad 

Is this quoting Andi?  If so, where is it from?  I'd love to find it and read the rest! Thanks for bringing it over.

Thank you everyone for bringing the morning goodies! I partied too late and this is a treat to wake to!!

I'll take a jumbo dark roast, please!!
It's in her blog in the blog section

88ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:50 am

deedreamer

deedreamer

You just knew it wouldn't take long for the mudslingers to be out.  Already they say Josh has been cheating on Andi by texting his ex every day and that Andi is talking to Nick........seriously doubt it or Nick would not have said what he did last night
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/the-bachelorette-2014-spoilers-josh-murray-cheating-with-ex-brittany-mccord-andi-dorfman-takes-back-nick-viall/

http://deedreamer.com

89ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:56 am

pander3575

pander3575

deedreamer wrote:You just knew it wouldn't take long for the mudslingers to be out.  Already they say Josh has been cheating on Andi by texting his ex every day and that Andi is talking to Nick........seriously doubt it or Nick would not have said what he did last night
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/the-bachelorette-2014-spoilers-josh-murray-cheating-with-ex-brittany-mccord-andi-dorfman-takes-back-nick-viall/
Hopefully they will just laugh about it all like Sean and Cat. They do what they do.

90ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:16 am

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

wave I'm back.. I had the most wonderful time of my life!!! I haven't read much just that we have our happy couple at last  Fan Girl  Rose Glasses  loveshower  dance  jump for joy  drawheart  cloud9 

Now I'm off to go watch it all (minus the Nick parts)  giggle 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum