TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 27]

91 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:19 am

Northstargirl

pander3575 wrote:
deedreamer wrote:You just knew it wouldn't take long for the mudslingers to be out.  Already they say Josh has been cheating on Andi by texting his ex every day and that Andi is talking to Nick........seriously doubt it or Nick would not have said what he did last night
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/the-bachelorette-2014-spoilers-josh-murray-cheating-with-ex-brittany-mccord-andi-dorfman-takes-back-nick-viall/
Hopefully they will just laugh about it all like Sean and Cat.  They do what they do.

That's exactly what they do according to Andi at the MT when asked about the pregnancy rumors. These two seem to laugh about pretty much everything!

92 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 am

pander3575

I can't believe I'm still sitting her waiting for Andi and Josh on Kelly. I don't want to see daytime tv so hurry it up.  giggle 

93 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 am

mnmhughes

Mikesgirl83 wrote:wave I'm back.. I had the most wonderful time of my life!!! I haven't read much just that we have our happy couple at last  Fan Girl  Rose Glasses  loveshower  dance  jump for joy  drawheart  cloud9 

Now I'm off to go watch it all (minus the Nick parts)  giggle 

Welcome back! What gorgeous pictures!  kisskiss 

94 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:52 am

mnmhughes

kellyandmichael
58 minutes ago
#TheBachelorette Andi Dorfman & fiancée Josh Murray! #KellyandMichael

http://instagram.com/p/rCY5u_OLeg/

95 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:55 am

mnmhughes

Lauren Goodhart Murray shared a link.
2 hours ago near Tampa, FL
Everyone has a past and the Lord blesses us with a future. The future is bright ...

96 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:58 am

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:Lauren Goodhart Murray shared a link.
2 hours ago near Tampa, FL
Everyone has a past and the Lord blesses us with a future. The future is bright ...
Andi is so lucky to have this family behind her. I love that she's trying to stop cussing.  giggle 

97 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 pm

mnmhughes

GMA interview!

The reporter said they're "even better looking in real life."  Fan Girl 
How is that even possible?!?  thud 

98 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:08 pm

JenTen1585

I know people get annoyed at Sean, but I like this blog entry of his ..,
@SeanLowe09: Dear Andi, Josh is not your soul mate. http://t.co/1UC0oW1juP

100 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:12 pm

mnmhughes

There a cute couple @joshmurray11 @andi_dorfman #bachelorette #abc #TheBachelorette #livewithmichaelandkelly

http://instagram.com/p/rCbAjJqCJl/

101 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:18 pm

mnmhughes

102 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:25 pm

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:
What show was this?

103 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:27 pm

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
What show was this?

This was before their appearance on Kimmel  thumbs up 

104 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:30 pm

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
What show was this?

This was before their appearance on Kimmel  thumbs up 
I was going to say I don't remember that dress this morning.  giggle That's so cute.

105 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:32 pm

amartin7

JenTen1585 wrote:I know people get annoyed at Sean, but I like this blog entry of his ..,

I really liked that, and I totally agree with him. I am not a fan of the soul mate lingo either. I have read Sean's blog before, and I actually like him more on his blog than I did before.

106 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:36 pm

pander3575

amartin7 wrote:
JenTen1585 wrote:I know people get annoyed at Sean, but I like this blog entry of his ..,

I really liked that, and I totally agree with him.  I am not a fan of the soul mate lingo either.  I have read Sean's blog before, and I actually like him more on his blog than I did before.
I liked that also but I have never felt there is only one person in the world just for you. Of course maybe that's because mine got lost along the way.  giggle 

107 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Mikesgirl83

OMG that proposal!!! I just watched it  craysad  That was so beautiful and amazing, I love them together!

108 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:37 pm

pander3575

Mikesgirl83 wrote:OMG that proposal!!! I just watched it  craysad  That was so beautiful and amazing, I love them together!  
I was surprised Molly didn't like it. She said it was too long and rambling. I loved it too.

btw I love the pictures in your sig.  Fan Girl 

109 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:47 pm

pander3575

Lauren Goodhart Murray shared a link.

3 hours ago near Tampa, FL

110 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Mikesgirl83

pander3575 wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:OMG that proposal!!! I just watched it  craysad  That was so beautiful and amazing, I love them together!  
I was surprised Molly didn't like it.  She said it was too long and rambling.  I loved it too.

btw I love the pictures in your sig.  Fan Girl 

Thank you! and thanks MNM, these were another special gift from my hubby. For our wedding we just had a friend take the pics so for our 10 year we finally got some nice professional ones

I love that Josh's proposal was long winded because that's our Josh  giggle  I love that Andi told him she loved his and how they were saying "no I love you more"  giggle 

111 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:58 pm

mnmhughes

Congrats to this happy couple. Love you guys @andi_dorfman @joshmurray11

112 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:59 pm

pander3575

Look at how sweaty Josh is.  giggle 

113 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 pm

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:Look at how sweaty Josh is.  giggle 

Andi is too! You can watch during the FRC as they both get all shiny and their hair is matted to their forehead. I wonder how long TPTB had them out there in the heat!  giggle 

114 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:08 pm

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Look at how sweaty Josh is.  giggle 

Andi is too! You can watch during the FRC as they both get all shiny and their hair is matted to their forehead. I wonder how long TPTB had them out there in the heat!  giggle 
In the still photos it showed him carrying her down into the water so maybe they got wet down there and this was taken later.

115 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 pm

mnmhughes

Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTVG 2m

Loved chatting with the happy couple this morning! @AndiDorfman & @jmurbulldog are adorably in love #TheBachelorette

The ribbons are still there!  giggle 

116 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:45 pm

amartin7

pander3575 wrote:
amartin7 wrote:

I really liked that, and I totally agree with him.  I am not a fan of the soul mate lingo either.  I have read Sean's blog before, and I actually like him more on his blog than I did before.
I liked that also but I have never felt there is only one person in the world just for you.  Of course maybe that's because mine got lost along the way.  giggle 

Pander, don't give up hope yet!

117 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:46 pm

nonnie

Nice rock on that finger.

118 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 pm

pander3575

amartin7 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
amartin7 wrote:

I liked that also but I have never felt there is only one person in the world just for you.  Of course maybe that's because mine got lost along the way.  giggle 

rofl At this stage of my life someone would literaly have to fall into my life because I sure aint looking.. I'm very happy with my life as is and the best part is I don't have to cook and share the remote with anyone.

119 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:57 pm

amartin7

pander3575 wrote:
amartin7 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
amartin7 wrote:

rofl At this stage of my life someone would literaly have to fall into my life because I sure aint looking..  I'm very happy with my life as is and the best part is I don't have to cook and share the remote with anyone.  

Maybe you will meet a chef who doesn't watch TV so won't take the remote and will happily serve you bonbons as you watch The Bach!

120 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:04 pm

markat53

I hope that by the time I get home tonight all the good Andi and Josh stuff will be on youtube!! giggle 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum