TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi & Josh post show #2

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 26]

121 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:14 pm

pander3575

More from last night

122 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:21 pm

pander3575

This was from last week

We saw @andi_dorfman and @joshmurray11 in New York! #BachelorNation #Bachelorette

123 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:27 pm

pander3575

georgi ‏@GEORGIo__Armani  · 2h  
IS THIS REAL LIFE pic.twitter.com/nkjBe7IPy9

georgi
‏@GEORGIo__Armani @strAUBberryy flying biscuit in town Brookhaven!!

124 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Acrunch

This one made me laugh:

@Olivia_DQ22: Josh murray and andi are at flying biscuit and I am crying in the middle of the restaurant bye

There is a pic too...but I'm having technical difficulties

125 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:35 pm

pander3575

Olivia de Quesada ‏@Olivia_DQ22  · 4h  
I just went into cardiac arrest pic.twitter.com/WG34thmt3o

126 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:36 pm

pander3575

Acrunch wrote:This one made me laugh:

@Olivia_DQ22: Josh murray and andi are at flying biscuit and I am crying in the middle of the restaurant bye

There is a pic too...but I'm having technical difficulties
 Hilarious funny rofl 

127 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:48 pm

nonnie

128 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:05 pm

pander3575

I just had to bring the cuteness here.  I love how they always seem to dress in similar colors even before living together.

129 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:06 pm

pander3575

Looks like Andi is wearing Nick's capris.  rofl funny 

130 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Acrunch

New IG from Andi! ❤️❤️❤️ LOVE

Someone bring it over please!

131 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:05 am

pander3575

andi_dorfmanSunday night smooches

Fan Girl 

132 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:58 am

Shoepie

I hope a magazine does a spread on their new apartment/house. I have to believe they will be moving soon, if they haven't already. And I will venture a guess that it will be well appointed with help from the family donating and buying nifty furniture and stuff.

133 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:04 am

pander3575

Shoepie wrote:I hope a magazine does a spread on their new apartment/house.  I have to believe they will be moving soon, if they haven't already.  And I will venture a guess that it will be well appointed with help from the family donating and buying nifty furniture and stuff.  
They said that both their leases would be up shortly and that they will be moving in together then. It would be fun to see their new place together. On the Sun brunch picture of one of the fans I noticed a man in a jacket sitting with them and wondered if maybe it was a RE agent. Of course it was probably just a friend instead of my wishful thinking.  giggle 

134 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:06 am

pander3575

I can't remember if we had this one from the other night but if so sorry.

Chase Vasser @NeverStop_CV
A Great Night wishing this Old Man a early Happy Bday@joshmurray11

135 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 am

Northstargirl

Josh moved to ATL in January, so his lease likely won't be up until the end of the year. I too hope we get a glimspe into the home they set up together. I would think Atlanta businesses will be courting them with all sorts of projects/swag in exchange for some PR pics. Hopefully that extends to interior designers aand furniture stores.

I want to see if Andi took some of the goodies from the DR and made a shadow box- the FS key, the purple ribbon, the mamawahwa bottle, the baseball card, and a couple of too cute for words pics. It would b so cute hanging on the wall, ever so tastefully arranged and framed.

136 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:28 am

Shoepie

I forgot about Josh having a lease probably not up until January, most likely. If ABC would release them to do it, I bet HGTV magazine would love to decorate a place for them. The cover pic would sell a lot of magazines for them. :)

137 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:28 am

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:Josh moved to ATL in January, so his lease likely won't be up until the end of the year.  I too hope we get a glimspe into the home they set up together.  I would think Atlanta businesses will be courting them with all sorts of projects/swag in exchange for some PR pics.  Hopefully that extends to interior designers aand furniture stores.

I want to see if Andi took some of the goodies from the DR and made a shadow box- the FS key, the purple ribbon, the mamawahwa bottle, the baseball card, and a couple of too cute for words pics.  It would b so cute hanging on the wall, ever so tastefully arranged and framed.  
I wonder when her lease will be up? If her lease is shortly they may find a new place and see if he can get out of his lease. He may have signed a short term lease since he knew he was going on Bette. Little things we need to know.  giggle 

138 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:35 am

Shoepie

pander3575 wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Josh moved to ATL in January, so his lease likely won't be up until the end of the year.  I too hope we get a glimspe into the home they set up together.  I would think Atlanta businesses will be courting them with all sorts of projects/swag in exchange for some PR pics.  Hopefully that extends to interior designers aand furniture stores.

I want to see if Andi took some of the goodies from the DR and made a shadow box- the FS key, the purple ribbon, the mamawahwa bottle, the baseball card, and a couple of too cute for words pics.  It would b so cute hanging on the wall, ever so tastefully arranged and framed.  
I wonder when her lease will be up?  If her lease is shortly they may find a new place and see if he can get out of his lease.  He may have signed a short term lease since he knew he was going on Bette.  Little things we need to know.  giggle 

I think we will know. They are forthcoming about there life and love for each other. They are not a Maks and Meryl!

139 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:52 am

nonnie

Maybe Jillian will decorate something for them she did ALi/Roberto. I don't like Jillian's style though. I would think the mothers would help out with the decorating. It looks like MM has nice style.

140 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:01 am

Northstargirl

A magazine came in and decorated Ash and JP's NYC apt. I forget if Jillian was involved, but a magazine certainly was. They got alot of the furniture comped and the mag article gave resource info for all the pieces- free advertising for the merchants, mostly online places so it was widely available to readers. It was lovely.

I agree MM has great style. That house was beautiful. The one I was really drawn to was Sean's HTD. Sherry Lowe is an interior designer and her design asthetic is my style. I even follow her IG for the pics she posts of rooms. If Jilly is busy, maybe Sherry can pick up a side job decorating for Bach couples! giggle 

141 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:10 am

Shoepie

An interior decorator follows the style their clients desire. What is MM's style, I cannot remember their house in Tampa much. I remember thinking it was contemporary FL.

142 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:16 am

Minney

I get such a kick out of the pics of Sabel at the park! She is like a first child, with both parents doting on her! Fan Girl 

143 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:24 am

pander3575

Minney wrote:I get such a kick out of the pics of Sabel at the park!  She is like a first child, with both parents doting on her! Fan Girl 
I agree! And that's the way it is with us dog owners. My DIL never grew up with a dog and is allergic to dogs. Of course when she and my son started dating she told me she knew if it was her or the dog the dog would win. Now Jack is like her kid and in fact I had to go dog sit when she was giving birth so she didn't have to worry about him.  giggle 

Loved the one of them in bed and also the latest one of her kissing Sabel. They should enlarge the two (one of Josh doing the same over 4th of Jul) and frame them.  giggle 

144 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:29 pm

pander3575

Instagram @ katiecollver

(Sneaky picture taken today)

laurentx Today at 12:22 pm

The girl who took the photo stated they were at her office, CSE Inc. I looked it up and they're a Marketing/PR firm.. looks like most of their individual clients are related to sports. They must be a client/prospective clients?

145 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:35 pm

pander3575

I get a kick out of how they always seem to be dressed in similar colors.  giggle 

146 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:46 pm

nonnie

They sure don't dress to the nines like someone else we know. I bet those aren't Louboutin's either. Better not speak to fast they could be.

147 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:10 pm

pander3575

nonnie wrote:They sure don't dress to the nines like someone else we know. I bet those aren't Louboutin's either. Better not speak to fast they could be.
 rofl I wouldn't know Louboutin from any other shoe. I think Andi is so not like that someone else we know.

Last edited by pander3575 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

148 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:10 pm

nanamary

Are neither one of them working?

149 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:13 pm

pander3575

nanamary wrote:Are neither one of them working?
Josh was prior to FRC but he may have a job he can do a lot of on the phone or by internet. Andi isn't for sure.

150 Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:15 pm

nonnie

Louboutin's are the red sole shoe that Oprah wears and Emily does. You know the famous ones Brad bought for her to appease her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum