TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi & Josh post show #2

+24
realityfan26
jemily2012
lexforlife
Gracerebecca
pikake
deedreamer
Rosepetal
Shoepie
JenTen1585
nonnie
hogie11
Mikesgirl83
teenamarie
Acrunch
Minney
trueloveforever
markat53
mnmhughes
nanamary
pander3575
composer53
Northstargirl
alsoaktchr
nutty1
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 26]

451Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:43 am

pander3575

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:I bet Lauren or Josh/Andi will post them tomorrow.  I noticed they were part time in a suite and part-time in regular seats.  I bet the family had two of each and switched at half-time, so Jodi and the Murrays probably were never actually sitting together.
That could be.

452Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:44 am

pander3575

pander3575

I wonder where Murray the dog is  rofl 

453Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:52 am

pander3575

pander3575

sgreene509

Shannon Greene

Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 10576062_508354579294541_514770468_n

454Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:54 am

pander3575

pander3575

Jordan Britton
‏@jordansbritton Just creepin on the Bachelorette and Josh Murray

Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 BvSgdACIEAAuADJ

455Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:55 am

realityfan26

Northstargirl wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:I knw you're all watching Aaron, but the QB for Panthers, Blanchard, is my son's classmate from grammar school and high school. Prob won't make roster, but should be on practice squad.
Go Matt!!!

Aww, I wish you would have mentioned it earlier!  We would have cheered for Matt, too!!  Well,  Go Matt!!!
I agree! So exciting when you know someone.
He was only in the last 2 or so minutes!! But still so cool to see this kid we've known since kindergarten.
Is anyone a Colts fan? Another hometown player on that team too!

What do they put in the drinking water where you live that you grow all these babies that end up in the NFL??? funny 
Trust me, it's a total fluke we've got 2 there! To hear the way parents talked when my kids were in sports, you'd think all kids from here were going to the big leagues! rofl rofl 

456Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:05 am

pander3575

pander3575

kelcymcarlson_
9 minutes ago ·  Bank of America Stadium
MY LIFE WAS COMPLETELY MADE TONIGHT! I met @joshmurray11 & @andi_dorfman at the Chiefs game!!! They had no problem talking about Georgia with Luke...such nice people

http://instagram.com/p/r00BgCALiN

457Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:08 am

pander3575

pander3575

SportsGal19  
@AndiDorfman and me pre-game!

Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 BvStul_IEAAGAh3
The blonde standing next to Andi must be friends or family of the Murrays. She's wearing a KC shirt.

Last edited by pander3575 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

458Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:17 am

pander3575

pander3575

amazinggrayce2
Best. Day. Ever. #dreamsdocometrue #crazyfan @ Bank of America Stadium instagram.com/p/r01ys0QUQc/
Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 10597277_1661111920779886_1354878175_n

459Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:20 am

pander3575

pander3575

funny 

@KCarlson_: WELP I HAD THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!! Meeting Andi & Josh was too great I literally was crying....

@KCarlson_: I don't even think it's really hit me yet what just happened........

@KCarlson_: Sorry for the crown castle girls ahead of time....I might start screaming randomly. Ahhhhhhhhhh

460Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:25 am

pander3575

pander3575

Well I guess I need to head to bed. Enough fun for one night.

461Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:50 am

composer53

composer53

So can someone tell me if Aaron played again, did the Chiefs win or lose. I was watching the game and then my brother called to tell me that my dad had died. He was in the hospital and getting better and then poof he's gone!

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

462Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:31 am

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

composer53 wrote:So can someone tell me if Aaron played again, did the Chiefs win or lose.  I was watching the game and then my brother called to tell me that my dad had died.  He was in the hospital and getting better and then poof he's gone!

Oh composer, I am so so sorry!!! Big hugs and many prayers for peace!!!!!

463Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:36 am

pander3575

pander3575

composer53 wrote:So can someone tell me if Aaron played again, did the Chiefs win or lose.  I was watching the game and then my brother called to tell me that my dad had died.  He was in the hospital and getting better and then poof he's gone!
So sorry for you and your family loss.

Yes Aaron finished the game, threw a pass that was intercepted and Panthers ended up scoring. He had a couple more completed passes later but no touch down again.. Panthers won.

464Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 am

composer53

composer53

He was 95. He's with my mom now.

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

465Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:02 am

pander3575

pander3575

composer53 wrote:He was 95.  He's with my mom now.
That's how old my Dad was when he died. Even though I knew I would miss him I knew he was much happier to be with Mom.

466Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:51 am

pikake

pikake

Composer ... Please accept my sincere condolences. As you and Pander both said, I experienced that same thought when my father passed away - I knew he was once again reunited with my mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't see the KC game so I appreciate all who kept me updated on Aaron's first touchdown, but I'm sorry they lost in the end.

467Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:07 am

Rosepetal

Rosepetal

Composer, Sorry to hear about your dad.

468Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:13 am

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

My sympathies on the unexpected loss of your dad, composer. ((( )))

469Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Oh, Composer!! So very sorry to hear about the unexpected passing of your dad. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

470Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:27 am

Minney

Minney

Hugs and prayers to you and your family, Composer.

471Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:40 am

Acrunch

Acrunch

Composer, very sorry for your loss.  Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

472Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:45 am

nonnie

nonnie

Composer so sorry for the loss of your dad.

473Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:13 am

pander3575

pander3575

Some folks on VP listened to the radio interview this morning which I'd totally forgotten about. Here are some of their comments:

Just listened to Josh and Andi's interview on 100.5. The interviewer is the husband of Andi's friend since high school. The funniest thing they talked about was the shoe size. They talked about how hot Josh was and the interviewer said he would go gay for Josh haha. He asked if shoe size played a role in choosing because Nick is size 10.5 and Josh goes "yup I'm size 13 and very blessed." cantstopl

The interviewer also said something about Josh not having to pay for the ring and Josh said he had to work hard for that ring. They have no intention of going to LA. Her girlfriend had picked Josh from when he stepped out of the limo.

Another thing that was said was Josh knew how the show worked and he would be less of a man if he got mad or jealous for anything that happened or did. But now that she has the ring is a different story.

The interviewer said that they needed to double date.

They also talked about how Josh traveled all over but Andi had traveled more because she did the bach/ette. I forgot who said it but it was something that Josh had to provide the life style Andi had got use to by traveling. Josh laughed and said he should be working right now instead of doing interviews

They were of course asked about Nick again. Josh repeated that he is not jealous and that he knew coming in to it that it is part of the process. Besides, Josh admitted that although he didn't have a serious relationship in the last 5 years, he was still having FUN (cue Andi: "College girls

474Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:34 am

markat53

markat53

Composer, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry for your loss.

475Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:37 am

Minney

Minney

Thanks Pander for the interview recap! wave  kisskiss  Sounds like a fun interview, wish I could have listened too!

476Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:40 am

pander3575

pander3575

This is a friend of MM that she used to go to the games at UGA

laleelong
9 hours ago
Fun times in Charlotte.....#chiefs #7 #tailgating #firstnfltouchdown #nflselfie
Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 10593409_612413395541795_48839957_n

477Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:42 am

pander3575

pander3575

Josh's grandfather must have gone to the game. Isn't that him between Denny and Josh? The whole family except for poor Steph who had to miss it.

478Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:54 am

pander3575

pander3575

Minney wrote:Thanks Pander for the interview recap! wave  kisskiss   Sounds like a fun interview, wish I could have listened too!
Hopefully they will put it up on their website like the other interview was. I'd love to hear it too. I kept talking about his big feet and that he was blessed.  giggle 

479Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:59 am

pander3575

pander3575

The radio interview should be putting it up on ITunes sometime. It's not there now but hopefully later.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/regular-guys-podcasts/id484847243

480Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:05 am

Acrunch

Acrunch

pander3575 wrote:Some folks on VP listened to the radio interview this morning which I'd totally forgotten about.  Here are some of their comments:

Just listened to Josh and Andi's interview on 100.5. The interviewer is the husband of Andi's friend since high school. The funniest thing they talked about was the shoe size. They talked about how hot Josh was and the interviewer said he would go gay for Josh haha. He asked if shoe size played a role in choosing because Nick is size 10.5 and Josh goes "yup I'm size 13 and very blessed."  cantstopl

The interviewer also said something about Josh not having to pay for the ring and Josh said he had to work hard for that ring. They have no intention of going to LA. Her girlfriend had picked Josh from when he stepped out of the limo.

Another thing that was said was Josh knew how the show worked and he would be less of a man if he got mad or jealous for anything that happened or did.  But now that she has the ring is a different story.

The interviewer said that they needed to double date.

They also talked about how Josh traveled all over but Andi had traveled more because she did the bach/ette.  I forgot who said it but it was something that Josh had to provide the life style Andi had got use to by traveling.  Josh laughed and said he should be working right now instead of doing interviews

They were of course asked about Nick again. Josh repeated that he is not jealous and that he knew coming in to it that it is part of the process. Besides, Josh admitted that although he didn't have a serious relationship in the last 5 years, he was still having FUN (cue Andi: "College girls

I listened! This pretty much summed the interview up. It was very short. The host kept on saying how hot Josh & Andi are, lol. Several times he said that Josh is even hotter in person .  thud  Let that sink in, people! Mercy!

The host immediately mentioned the F2 guy which lead to Josh's statements about knowing what he had signed up for, show is not a real life situation (as far as dating multiple people go); he knew how the process worked and knew that Andi wanted to go thru the entire process til the end. He's fine with it. Basically, he agreed with host that until he put the ring on her finger, she was free to explore and do whatever she felt she needed to do. He said that they traveled to many places but the extravagant stuff has nothing to do with their relationship. They had very real conversations during the show. He was basically saying that they fell in love with each other and weren't just swept up in the adventure and travel.

Host asked them about doing an E! type show in LA but they said they don't want to go to LA; they want to stay in GA. They love it in Atlanta; Andi's family is all there, they love the people, etc. Host asked if she wanted to do radio but she said she doesn't have a voice for radio. So he then said she has the looks to be a tv weather girl, lol. They laughed but Andi said she worked hard for her law degree and wants to get back to that once things settle down for her.

As we already know, Andi confirmed the lead gets paid but the contestants do not. Josh said he didn't get paid but he was treated extremely well, got the opportunity to travel around the world, stayed in first class hotels, etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum