TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

121 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:48 am

Northstargirl

avatar
Makes sense that they would be in KC for the home opener of the regular season, Aaron first "official" professional game, even if he doesn't get to play. Maybe that will settle some of the scuttle about trouble between Andi and Aaron. I atill can't believe how people (the VP) make such a big deal over SM follows.

Can't wait to see pics of both couples together. You just know Lauren won't let us down on this one!! giggle

122 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:05 am

pander3575

avatar
Northstargirl wrote:Makes sense that they would be in KC for the home opener of the regular season, Aaron first "official" professional game, even if he doesn't get to play.  Maybe that will settle some of the scuttle about trouble between Andi and Aaron.  I atill can't believe how people (the VP) make such a big deal over SM follows.

Can't wait to see pics of both couples together.  You just know Lauren won't let us down on this one!! giggle
Someone said Aaron would have to spend the night in a hotel tonight so I wonder if Andi and Nikki will get together. We might get some pictures of them too.

123 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:18 am

pander3575

avatar
MM posted this on her FB so I'm wondering if that earlier tweet about seeing Andi and Kacie together was real.



Lauren Goodhart Murray

16 mins near Sunset Beach, FL


Kacie McDonnell has moved to Kansas City! Aaron picked her up from the airport last night to welcome her home. Wishing both of them love & happiness as they go after their dreams together.

124 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:24 am

pander3575

avatar
I was just looking at Aaron with the flowers and thought about the girl seeing Josh in the grocery store in KC may have seen Aaron picking up flowers for Kacie instead since Josh and Aaron look a like.

125 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:28 am

specialkape

avatar
That homemade sign he (I presume) made for her is so cute! All boy handwriting and crooked lines - too adorable. I love picturing him sitting there alternating magic markers for each letter.

126 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:24 am

Minney

avatar
pander3575 wrote:I was just looking at Aaron with the flowers and thought about the girl seeing Josh in the grocery store in KC may have seen Aaron picking up flowers for Kacie instead since Josh and Aaron look a like.

Yes, could be! When I first glanced at the pic I thought it was Josh with some boob-alicious gal who is NOT Andi! giggle Had to do a second take and read the caption to realize it was Aaron and Kacie! giggle

127 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:03 am

Northstargirl

avatar
It may have been Aaron picking up flowers for Kacie. Thank goodness that other guy reported seeing Andi and Kacie together, or we might be questioning whether Josh and Andi were in KC.

128 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:48 am

hogie11

avatar
pander3575 wrote:Hoagie, will this do?

You can always crop out the others.. giggle


Yep! Fan Girl I RT'd the Dodgers post on Twitter because I saw that picture in their media pics and wanted to give those of you who follow me a heads up giggle !! (Sorry, I was out late last night and this is the first time I've been on the board since yesterday morning).

Let's see if I can get this to look good in a new avi

P.S. Zack Greinke is another pitcher for the Dodgers smile

129 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:55 pm

pander3575

avatar

Meredith Roper ‏@meredith_roper 3h My brother just met Josh Murray

This girl is from Hoschton, Georgia. Her brother is @ZachRoper32, also from Georgia. According to his last tweet, he was at work when she posted this.

So this really makes me wonder if Josh and Andi are in KC or back in GA.

130 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Tiggerlgh

avatar
pander3575 wrote:Hannah Rudkin ‏@Hannah_Rudkin  24m
I swear I just saw @jmurbulldog at hyvee

Apparently this is a grocery story in KC.

Yes Hy-Vee is a Midwest Grocery store based out of Des Moines. Its finally coming to the Twin Cities right when I am moving back to Iowa gah But glad its finally here.

131 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:19 pm

pander3575

avatar
We need a good detective to find out where Josh and Andi really are. Fans are not on the ball! KC or GA?

132 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Northstargirl

avatar
If they are in KC they may show up tonight at a restaurant where hopefully some fan will snap a pic. It's only 7 pm here in the midwest.

133 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:30 pm

trueloveforever

avatar
They have been quiet since they left the charity event! I hope we get more pics of them or find out where they are this weekend. giggle

134 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 pm

trueloveforever

avatar
Looks like they're back home in ATL!

135 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:24 pm

pander3575

avatar
Where is that?  Golf course?

136 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:26 pm

trueloveforever

avatar
pander3575 wrote:Where is that?  Golf course?

Not sure, looks like a sporting goods store.. Alanna said they're back home in GA but that girl's insta is private so maybe she saw it on there.

137 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:51 am

pander3575

avatar

138 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:01 pm

pikake

avatar
Adorable couple! Fan Girl

So happy for them, but I wish the "ripped jeans" trend would go away peacewink

139 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:25 pm

pander3575

avatar
pikake wrote:Adorable couple! Fan Girl

So happy for them, but I wish the "ripped jeans" trend would go away peacewink
Me too! I also would like the shorty-shorts where you can almost see their butt go out of style too. Of course I just assumed it's my age.

140 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:26 pm

pander3575

avatar


kaitlinkiernan
16 minutes ago · CCR
quality morning at the club and it was pretty awesome meeting Andi and Josh☺️

141 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:27 pm

pander3575

avatar
Katie Olka ‏@katieolka

Hottest couple alive, hands down! @jmurbulldog @AndiDorfman pic.twitter.com/kbASZon56q

142 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:29 pm

pander3575

avatar
Makes you wonder if they even stayed over night or either Andi and Josh packed like I do for an overnight stay. giggle I don't see any suitcases.

143 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:51 pm

mnmhughes

avatar
pander3575 wrote:Makes you wonder if they even stayed over night or either Andi and Josh packed like I do for an overnight stay. giggle I don't see any suitcases.

Whereas Emily would have still needed several bags of luggage for an overnight stay. giggle

I always notice that Josh has two things in his pocket -- one is obviously his phone -- but what is the smaller, square-shaped thing? Would a wallet be that compact and thin? The things I think about... duh

144 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:29 pm

JenTen1585

avatar
Lmao at analyzing the bulges in Josh's pants! Not that I'm saying its a bad past time ...

145 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:43 pm

mnmhughes

avatar
JenTen1585 wrote:Lmao at analyzing the bulges in Josh's pants!  Not that I'm saying its a bad past time ...

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

146 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:55 pm

nonnie

avatar
I'll take one for the team and check what's in his pockets

147 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:00 pm

teenamarie

avatar
nonnie wrote:I'll take one for the team and check what's in his pockets

rofl What a trooper!

148 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:00 pm

nonnie

avatar
Just so proud to oblige.

149 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:29 pm

TNGirl

avatar
mnmhughes wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Makes you wonder if they even stayed over night or either Andi and Josh packed like I do for an overnight stay. giggle I don't see any suitcases.

Whereas Emily would have still needed several bags of luggage for an overnight stay. giggle

I always notice that Josh has two things in his pocket -- one is obviously his phone -- but what is the smaller, square-shaped thing? Would a wallet be that compact and thin? The things I think about... duh

iPod?  

150 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:24 am

mnmhughes

avatar
TNGirl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Makes you wonder if they even stayed over night or either Andi and Josh packed like I do for an overnight stay. giggle I don't see any suitcases.

Whereas Emily would have still needed several bags of luggage for an overnight stay. giggle

I always notice that Josh has two things in his pocket -- one is obviously his phone -- but what is the smaller, square-shaped thing? Would a wallet be that compact and thin? The things I think about... duh

iPod?  

That's a good possibility! Thanks, TNGirl! kisskiss kisskiss

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum