TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3

+34
missmilano
Arie/DeAnna/JenFan
nutty1
allykat
proudmommy
theOfficeRules
jemily2012
Cowgirl
tausi
Ingetje
pander3575
Minney
amartin7
Shoepie
Gracerebecca
JenTen1585
Tiggerlgh
specialkape
alsoaktchr
hogie11
Mikesgirl83
Fleurdesel
nonnie
markat53
joliepaige
teenamarie
Acrunch
mnmhughes
trueloveforever
TNGirl
nanamary
pikake
mtnlvr55
Northstargirl
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

391Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:23 pm

mtnlvr55

mtnlvr55

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 B6so7W7IYAEM5AC

She made her own dress for $15 on the plane. Considering that, it's hard to criticize her too much for the style. I do think she could have picked a better color. But pretty good effort on her part.

392Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:32 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

how does one make a dress on a plane? she really must be superwoman!!!

393Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Did sh do her brows with a sharpie on the plane too? Sorry that's mean, I love Andi really but I don't know what happened there

394Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:35 pm

jemily2012

jemily2012

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 10919010

always happy when I see Andi and Nikki 2gether!

395Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:05 am

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

I think Andi is going for the Josh look re: eyebrows, lol.... winkie

396Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:46 pm

theOfficeRules

theOfficeRules

mtnlvr55 wrote:Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 B6so7W7IYAEM5AC

She made her own dress for $15 on the plane. Considering that, it's hard to criticize her too much for the style. I do think she could have picked a better color. But pretty good effort on her part.

I think Andi's dress here is actually very nice.

I'm more concerned with Tenly's peek-a-boo underboob.

saywhat

397Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

theOfficeRules wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 B6so7W7IYAEM5AC

I think Andi's dress here is actually very nice.

I'm more concerned with Tenly's peek-a-boo underboob.  

saywhat

Tenly's outfit was horrid and so was Erica Rose in that gold jump suit, what were those ladies thinking?

398Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

From Southern Journal magazine cover story:

The Bachelorette, Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Talk Love, Charity and Wedding

The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, a spin-off of the Bachelor, are staples in today’s entertainment culture. For ten seasons, we have been glued to our television to see who will receive the final rose. On July 28, 2014, the viewing audience witnessed Josh Murray receive Andi Dorfman’s final rose after his proposal. The two have been inseparable and public with their love since that day.

Andi Dorfman, a native Atlantan and Josh Murray, originally from Tampa, Florida are now experiencing a whirlwind romance without the cameras. The chemistry between the engaged couple is undeniable and their playful banter and familiarity is demonstrative of a couple that has been together for much longer than six months. Andi is a little feisty and Josh is the gregarious one of the two. They finish one another’s sentences and are attentive in ways that bespeak love and commitment.

The Work

So what’s next for the couple? In addition to making appearances and spending quality time with one another, Andi and Josh are working diligently to help change the lives of many by promoting health and wellness. One look at this gorgeous pair and you know that they live a healthy lifestyle. They maintain a regular gym schedule while at home and even during their heavy travel schedule. Admittedly they are eaters and allow cheat days for themselves. What do they indulge in when they allow themselves a treat? Andi will have a glass of red wine and Josh partakes in his favorite: ice-cream.

As a former professional athlete, Josh is very passionate about maintaining a fit lifestyle and they both promote their beliefs with their support of AdvoCare, “a premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products along with a rewarding business opportunity”. Andi and Josh do not just promote AdvoCare to others, but they use it to make lifestyle adjustments in their own personal lives. “The 24-Day Challenge is such a great kick start. It is so fun,” Josh shares. The couple has seen people who are members of their team improve their health and lose over 20 pounds by participating in the 24-Day Challenge. A professional financial advisor, Josh has plans to one day enter into the health and fitness industry.

Helping people to be their best is what Andi and Josh are about. In fact in the midst of interviews and television appearances, they have been traveling to charity events for causes such as LAPD and Veterans. Currently, the couple is carefully searching for a charitable cause to donate their time, treasure and talents. They know that their platform is for a greater cause than just to promote themselves and they are dead set on ensuring that they invest in others and their community. “We are really searching for something to give our time to here in Atlanta, in our own backyard, in my hometown,” Andi says.

“We are really searching for something to give our time to here in Atlanta, in our own backyard, in my hometown.”

A charitable heart is just one of the many things that Andi and Josh have in common. They are even in agreement on the focus of their charitable efforts: youth. As a former Assistant District Attorney in Fulton County, Andi had an up-close and personal look at the effects of youth not having adequate resources and positive role models. “I’ve seen the realness of what happens when young people don’t have a fatherly presence or a mother that is unable to support them,” Andi says. She has a vision to provide resources and support to youth before they become involved in the criminal justice system.

“I love children. I love being able to give back to them at a young age. Because that helps a lot as they develop and get older,” Josh says.

Andi also sees a space where she can help women realize their worth and power. “I am passionate about women. I want women to be empowered, to have education and to be able to support themselves. In the areas where I worked I saw women who were left to support families on their own. I want them to know if they cannot change their situations, they have to figure it out,” Andi says. She wants to be a part of that “figuring-out” process.

The Wedding

Even though Andi and Josh are now able to spend much of their time together, there has not been much wedding planning as a result of their hectic schedule. They have ideas about what they want but have decided to really focus on the details this year. Although they are not overly desirous of the publicity that surrounds a television wedding, they realize that it would be fun for their fans to watch and continue the journey that began on the Bachelorette.

One thing is for certain, their dog Sabel, an American Bulldog, will have a role in the wedding. Josh rescued the dog six years ago, and Sabel quickly became the love of his life. Andi has grown to love her as well and even grants her a pass to sleep in their bed when they return from long trips. Although Josh has a new love, he is clear about Sabel’s place: “She has brought me so much joy,” he says.

Although wedding details are not completely ironed out, they have settled on some key details of their life after the wedding. Within the next few years, we can expect to see this young couple adding to their family, as having children is definitely a part of the plan. “We will have about 4 or 5 kids- a little basketball team,” Josh says. Andi definitely agrees with having a large family. Both Andi and Josh come from loving and close-knit families, and they want to share the love and values they have experienced with a family of their own.

Raising a family with a spiritual foundation is also important for the couple. Josh recalls his mom experiencing a miracle when a brain tumor disappeared after her confessing her faith and believing. This experience has strengthened his faith and is one of the many reasons he knows that spirituality must be an integral part of his family’s life.

In the meantime, this couple will continue to enjoy fun dinner dates, attending University of Georgia football games, traveling, and meeting people from all over the nation and growing closer in love. And one day soon, before we know it, they will seal what began almost a year ago now and become one of the couples from The Bachelorette who found true love.

399Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:37 pm

TNGirl

TNGirl

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 29s29 seconds ago

SPOILER: Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Andi and Josh have broken up. You will be hearing it shortly.

400Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

WHAT?????

401Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:40 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

shocked

ETA: now that I've recovered, would really love to have the dirt on this one.... I've always had a weird feeling about them, but chalked it up to my distaste for Andi on JPG's season...

402Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:29 pm

tausi

tausi

I just got a text from Eonline!! They called off engagement!! OMG!!!!!!
They were smiling for cameras just Monday!! Thank god I was not attached!!! hahaha

I am sorry for though for those who believed on them. I know some our great friends here in the forum will be disappointed.

Last edited by tausi on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

403Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:30 pm

tausi

tausi

alsoaktchr wrote:shocked

ETA: now that I've recovered, would really love to have the dirt on this one.... I've always had a weird feeling about them, but chalked it up to my distaste for Andi on JPG's season...

You and I both Alsoktchr. I liked both Josh and Nick. Never warmed up to Andi.
I thought, if Josh is happy, I am happy for him.

404Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:46 pm

pikake

pikake

I can't say I am very surprised - there was something about their recent pictures that gave me the impression that they weren't as in love as they were in the beginning - can't explain it, but it was a gut feeling I was having.  I think Andi would not be the easiest person to live with ... JMHO, please don't shoot me peacewink

405Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:47 pm

markat53

markat53

Well, I am in shock and just had to pick myself up off the floor! Waiting for the formal announcement.

406Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:48 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Tausi, thank you for reminding me about how many of our members will be saddened by the news. I liked Josh, too... was actually nervous for him that Andi was a bit too strong for him. But I could be off-base totally...only they know what's what. Assuming RS is correct - which we will find out eventually, one way or the other...

407Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:49 pm

markat53

markat53

You know, it is time for me to not allow myself to get invested in these couples at all. Geezzzzz gah

408Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

The formal announcement is out. US Weekly and Eonline have both posted to Twitter their links to the online announcment:

E Online:
Say it ain't so!
The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray revealed the shocking news that they've mutually decided to breakup and call off their engagement.
"After several months of being engaged and working on our relationship, we have decided that it's best for both of us to go our separate ways," the pair said in a joint statement.
"We are very sad that it has come to this point, but this is what's best for both of us individually. We will continue to be good friends and have nothing but great things to say about each other and wish each other the best."
The news of their split is especially shocking to Bachelor fans who tuned into the special live event prior to this season's premiere on Monday. Dorfman and Murray appeared together on the red carpet and couldn't stop gushing about one another to host Chris Harrison
America witnessed Andi and Josh's road to romance and engagement during the last season of The Bachelorette.
Breaking news, more to come...

US Weekly:
So much for her happy ending. Andi Dorfman is back on the market just five months after Bachelor Nation watched her accept a proposal from finalist Josh Murray on the July 28 finale of The Bachelorette's 10th season, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

The news comes just three days after Dorfman, 27, and Murray, 30, walked the red carpet together at ABC's season 19 premiere event for The Bachelor on Monday, Jan. 5. At the time, Murray told Us that although they hadn't started wedding planning yet, they were "looking forward to kind of settling down with each other" in 2015.
"I think we're open to whatever," the ex Bachelorette said of her thoughts on their nuptials. "Honestly we haven't even taken a breath in 2014...so once we take a breath we'll figure out what we want."
PHOTOS: Surprising celeb Bachelor fans
Added her former baseball-playing beau: "The traveling has been really good. It's been a lot of fun; we just haven't settled down yet."
The two went on to talk about date nights -- Dorfman learned to cook some of her now-ex-fiance's favorite foods -- and living together, telling Us they might be looking to move in the future.
"I can't even get in the closet," Murray joked of Dorfman's messiness, adding that he recently woke up with a pin in his leg from her sewing. "We just need a bigger place. This is the problem."

As Bachelorette fans saw last summer, Dorfman chose Murray over runner-up Nick Viall, accepting his proposal (and a big diamond ring!) on the finale. "Andi, you are the answer to all my prayers, you are the woman of my dreams," he said at the time. "When I look in your eyes...I see a woman I want to give the world to. I see a woman I want to spend my life with."

409Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:53 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

I hear ya, sister....

What surprises me is that Andi, like Ali before her, is such a smart cookie....you'd think both of them would be very cautious about being swept away by the process. But I guess at the end of the day we all just wanna be loved....

Last edited by alsoaktchr on Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

410Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:56 pm

proudmommy

proudmommy

pikake wrote:

I can't say I am very surprised - there was something about their recent pictures that gave me the impression that they weren't as in love as they were in the beginning - can't explain it, but it was a gut feeling I was having.  I think Andi would not be the easiest person to live with ... JMHO, please don't shoot me peacewink

I had the same feeling.

411Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:59 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Inquiring minds want to know --- were they split before Monday, and going through the motions so as not to distract from Chris' season, or did they come to this agreement over the past couple of days?  I'm leaning towards the former, knowing how controlling TPTB can be...

412Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Something doesn't add up. Ten days ago they were all at a Chiefs game with the whole Murray clan looking happy as clams.

413Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Something doesn't add up. Ten days ago they were all at a Chiefs game with the whole Murray clan looking happy as clams.

414Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:06 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Well this is really disappointing, oh well.. by now I'm used to it

415Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:12 pm

pikake

pikake

alsoaktchr wrote:Inquiring minds want to know --- were they split before Monday, and going through the motions so as not to distract from Chris' season, or did they come to this agreement over the past couple of days?  I'm leaning towards the former, knowing how controlling TPTB can be...

If I were a betting gal, I would say the franchise wouldn't want to hear that news before the live premiere, so either Josh and Andi kept it quiet or the franchise knew and suggested they acted like they were still together - someone on another site pointed out the one thing that bothered me the most the other night and that was Andi constantly rubbing Josh's back during their interview on the Red Carpet - it seemed a little strange to me at the time, but now makes sense.

416Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:19 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Well, I'm frankly amazed they even fooled the Bach alums....though perhaps they even knew, and were made to sign a paper not to Tweet it out???

417Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Minney

Minney

Yes, all the little things make sense and yet, somehow they don't! giggle shocked gah I am pretty shocked but after JEM I am not emotionally invested. I seriously thought Andi and Josh were the real deal but something didn't seem quite right on Monday night either. I'm torn between wanting scandalous stories and not wanting to hear that one of them is a nut-job. I'm leaning towards Andi being the one to end it and if Josh is really free and single he will be snapped up in an Atlanta minute! smile

418Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:15 pm

allykat

allykat

Sorry to all those that were invested in them. Sucks when you are shipping a couple and they pull the rug out from under you. kisskiss

As for me, I wish I could say I'm surprised. Something seemed off about them from the beginning to me. Like they were trying to convince us all (and themselves) that is was real, instead of it just being real. I don't know and I can't explain it...I just never really 'got' them.

419Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:20 pm

tausi

tausi

Will they ask Josh to be a bachelor?

420Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:23 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

We had a clue but it was too obscure. During the live finale, when they rose from their seats to speak with CH, Andi forced her arm around Josh and it was unnecessary and awkward. There was no reason not to just stand and talk. They did not have to do the hug thing. I noticed that and it has been a topic on other boards. It was pretty obvious but the message behind that was not that clear at the time.

Oh well. The odds are never in favor of these things working. I was not attached to them making it or not. JEM is a hard act to follow and Chris is NOT going to do it either. Just no and ugh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum