TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 17]

61 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:02 pm

nanamary

She is beautiful in that picture for sure!!!

62 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:47 pm

trueloveforever

I gotta say, I'm so annoyed by all the posters at VP constantly thinking Jodi is doing DWTS. The cast is already spoiled, and if they were they would have had to fly out to NY today for the cast reveal tomorrow instead of golfing. gah

Is it too hard to use common sense? Okay, now I feel better. soapbox

63 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:06 pm

nonnie

Do they have common sense at the VP? Sure would fool me if they did.

64 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:40 pm

Acrunch

Andi's mom is now on twitter!  

In response to Josh's #wcw post and pic:

@HysFirstWife: @jmurbulldog @AndiDorfman mwah!

LmAO at her twitter handle "hysfirstwife"  funny

65 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:50 pm

teenamarie

Acrunch wrote:Andi's mom is now on twitter!  

In response to Josh's #wcw post and pic:

@HysFirstWife: @jmurbulldog @AndiDorfman mwah!

LmAO at her twitter handle "hysfirstwife"  funny

That twitter name is hilarious.

66 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:51 pm

mtnlvr55

mnmhughes wrote: Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  55m

My #wcw @AndiDorfman all day, every day #nomnomnom

I'm cracking up over the nomnomnom rofl rofl

I just realized she is wearing her hair parted on the side: she should always do that instead of the middle part. She looks beautiful/

67 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:07 am

pander3575

crb253
1 hour ago · Bobby Jones Golf Course
Out playing golf today and ran into Josh and Andi from the bachelorette... #thebachelorette #joshmurray #andidorfman #golf #atlanta #humpday #random

68 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

pander3575

mtnlvr55 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote: Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  55m

My #wcw @AndiDorfman all day, every day #nomnomnom

I'm cracking up over the nomnomnom rofl rofl

I just realized she is wearing her hair parted on the side: she should always do that instead of the middle part. She looks beautiful/
I didn't realize this picture was from the photoshoot for Jezebel prior to the MTA. I do love her hair this way though.

I love Andi's mom's twitter name and that her picture is June Cleaver. Was Andi growing up Beaver? giggle

69 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:54 am

mnmhughes

Now that the DWTS cast has been revealed and Josh/Andi are not on it, do you think the VP will stop with the "OMG, Andi quit her job to be a famewhore in LA!" rumor that they tried so desperately to spread all season long?!

70 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:07 am

Fleurdesel

trueloveforever wrote:I gotta say, I'm so annoyed by all the posters at VP constantly thinking Jodi is doing DWTS. The cast is already spoiled, and if they were they would have had to fly out to NY today for the cast reveal tomorrow instead of golfing. gah

Is it too hard to use common sense? Okay, now I feel better. soapbox

So glad that Andi & Josh are not getting involved in anything Hollywood...! Good for them! smile

71 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:19 am

nonnie

mnmhughes wrote:Now that the DWTS cast has been revealed and Josh/Andi are not on it, do you think the VP will stop with the "OMG, Andi quit her job to be a famewhore in LA!" rumor that they tried so desperately to spread all season long?!

Uhmmmm No they will find something else to rag them about. I hate to say it but that place is to toxic for me. I only go to 2 threads there and it is fan threads.

72 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:50 am

Northstargirl

I'm so happy they are staying true to themselves. Josh back at work, Andi doing her thing, being a doggy mommy. These two are going to be movers and shakers in Atlanta's couples social scene. I bet they get tons of invitations to do appearances, especially for charitable events.

73 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:01 am

Northstargirl

And just like that....

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  12m
ATL --> LAX. Ready for some pong with @jmurbulldog #PingPong4Purpose

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 25m
Off to LA with my booboo @AndiDorfman for the Clayton Kershaw ping pong charity event tonight at Dodger stadium #PingPong4Purpose #ScoopIt

They are going to LA for this event tonight.  Link below.  Sponsered by the LA Dodgers and hosted by CH.  What could be better...the Bachelorette and Baseball!!!

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/la/community/pingpong.jsp

Last edited by Northstargirl on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

74 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:03 am

Acrunch

mnmhughes wrote:Now that the DWTS cast has been revealed and Josh/Andi are not on it, do you think the VP will stop with the "OMG, Andi quit her job to be a famewhore in LA!" rumor that they tried so desperately to spread all season long?!

I know!!! I'm betting there are many disappointed folks at the VP who were likely salivating at the thought they'd be on just to trash them.

75 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:14 am

Acrunch

@jmurbulldog: Off to LA with my booboo @AndiDorfman for the Clayton Kershaw ping pong charity event tonight at Dodger stadium #PingPong4Purpose #ScoopIt

76 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Minney

Acrunch wrote:

I know!!!  I'm betting there are many disappointed folks at the VP who were likely salivating at the thought they'd be on just to trash them.

Do these same posters also trash people like JPG and Nikki for going on Couples Therapy or do they reserve their trashing only for people they don't like? Probably not because that would mean being consistent and we all know they are anything but that!! duh There are so many bachnation people out famewhoring, I don't know how you pick or choose who to trash on! giggle

77 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:19 pm

nonnie

I really think the biggest trashers are the tinfoilers, not all of them but the tigettiz, richmondrose etc ones. It seems that group think they are above people and their opinion is supreme. JPG got bashed to hell and back. Ok people didn't like some of the stuff he said and I think part of it is cultural but he isn't a bad person IMO. I think he would help people before some of the other leads out there. Nikki understands him. I deal with 2 mexican boys in soccer and tote them all over creation with me and have learned a lot about their culture and what they say or mean as opposed to the American way and there is a vast difference.
We were discussing what different races call each other on the way back from Plano the other day and the one little boy said ah just call me "beaner". That is a hispanic term just as Nigga is one they use. I understand this and cut them slack. I wouldn't if they called someone Nigger. I would tear their butts up.

Oooops got off topic but Andi was judged from JPG's season so it just carried over.

78 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:44 pm

pander3575

Even in the fan threads there were those that were dying for Andi and Josh to do DWTS whereas I didn't want them to do it. It's not because I wouldn't love to see them but Andi has said over and over again she can't dance and I don't think she'd be comfortable doing it. I'm happy they've kept a relative low profile and doing their day to day normal life with a few appearances as all these couples do.

79 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:21 pm

pander3575

I don't know if anyone saw CH on Access Hollywood today but he was interviewed. They discussed BIP plus what Nick said to Andi. CH said during commercial break Andi told him thank goodness she was totally honest with Josh. Here is the interview if anyone wants to see. There's two parts one is BIP and the other about Andi, Josh and Nick.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/chris-harrison-on-the-bachelorette-finale-shocker_video_2339837

80 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:10 pm

Mikesgirl83

Ugh, watching that back it's so obvious Nick is acting, fake tears.. he obviously planned that to try and screw things up with her and Josh. Guy still make me feel sick

81 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:57 pm

Acrunch

82 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:06 pm

pander3575

Acrunch wrote:
jillpainterlopez
30 minutes ago
Josh Murray and fiancée andi dorfman on the blue carpet at @dodgers for the Clayton Kershaw event

83 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Acrunch

Last edited by Acrunch on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

84 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:07 pm

hogie11

Praying we get pics of Josh and Andi with Kersh!!! My favorite baseball player with my favorite couple. What could be better?? Fan Girl

85 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:13 am

TNGirl

Mikesgirl83 wrote:Ugh, watching that back it's so obvious Nick is acting, fake tears.. he obviously planned that to try and screw things up with her and Josh. Guy still make me feel sick

AWESOME GIF!  

86 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 am

Northstargirl

Acrunch wrote:

He's still wearing the yellow ribbon!!! Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl

87 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:03 am

mnmhughes

That's GOT to be a new ribbon, right? It looks too shiny and perfect to be the same one he's been wearing for months now. funny funny

88 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:08 am

Acrunch

@uberpong: Table 5 has @JimmyKimmel & @AJEllis taking on stiff opposition in the form of devilish duo @jmurbulldog & @AndiDorfman . #PingPong4Purpose

89 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:04 am

TNGirl

hogie11 wrote:Praying we get pics of Josh and Andi with Kersh!!! My favorite baseball player with my favorite couple. What could be better?? Fan Girl

Here ya go!  Well, Andi and Kersh anyway.   giggle

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman

That one time @ClaytonKersh22 and I dominated the event.... #PingPong4Purpose @ellenkershaw

90 Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:20 am

pander3575

Best picture was Andi with her arm around Josh's neck telling him something. Fan Girl

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum