TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The breakup of Andi and Josh

+27
Conway34
realityfan26
gr82bwahm
hogie11
jemily2012
bigmama1
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
teenamarie
markat53
nanamary
CanadaGoose
TNGirl
Northstargirl
specialkape
JenTen1585
tausi
Minney
moflan
theOfficeRules
Fleurdesel
alsoaktchr
Shoepie
allykat
pander3575
stuckinsc
nutty1
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

121The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:19 pm

pander3575

pander3575

nutty1 wrote:I'm thinking it's too early for BIP. maybe it was simply a mini vacation.
He did say it was a vacation but just found it so strange that both were in LA at exactly the same time. I really don't think they'd get back together but stranger things have happened. Personally I don't care either way but it's fun to think about.

122The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:19 pm

nanamary

nanamary

I can see Josh on DWTS before I can see Andi on there!!! And I would like that better as well!!!

123The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:44 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

I think Andi has been pretty forthright in saying she would never do DWTS, can't dance and has no rhythm.  I don't think it was that.  However, as you said, stranger things have happened.

124The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:06 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I really may have to skip the season if Andi was on!

125The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Minney

Minney

I've read that Nick is also now following Andi on SM? Is this true? shocked

126The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:41 pm

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

It is believed that Andi was in CA to visit her sister. She went up to LA for the day and probably saw the producers then.

Nick had pre-planned his trip for a while.

He did follow Andi, he has also followed Kelly Travis in the past who was really rude to him, so I think Nick just has an odd quirky humor and tends to be very forgiving. I admire him about that.

127The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:32 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

From RS's column today….

What Happens Tonight & Why Was Andi in LA Last Week?

The #1 thing I’ve been asked about in the last 5 days on email has been “Did you notice that Andi and Nick were both in LA last week? Do you think they’re dating now?” Here’s your answer: No. Andi and Nick are not dating, Andi & Nick did not meet up last week, and Andi & Nick are not running off to elope somewhere. And no, Andi is not “the frontrunner” for the “Bachelorette” like some gossip site reported last week. She’s not even in consideration. Really? You really think Andi is going to be the “Bachelorette” in back-to-back seasons? Not a chance. Sorry to burst your bubble. Here’s what I can tell you as to why Andi was there. Andi filmed a sit down interview with Chris Harrison last week to talk about her breakup with Josh. That interview is either going to air during this Sunday’s episode, or next Monday’s episode. Josh was not part of the interview, so yeah, I’m sure that’ll be fun hearing one side of the story. Granted, I don’t see her coming out and trashing the guy without him there to defend himself either. I’m sure it’ll be pretty vanilla on how she’s doing, what happened, blah blah blah with no real dirt on the relationship – as it shouldn’t be. They did it with Nikki during the premiere, and this is no different. Andi hasn’t really spoken publicly about the breakup and the show usually likes to update their viewers on stuff like this. As for Nick, all I heard was he was in LA visiting friends and the trip had nothing to do with Andi, or even appearing for any interview. If he did do some sort of interview, it wasn’t during Andi’s time. But I’m pretty sure he didn’t do any interview at all. So there you have it. Expect to see Andi’s interview this Sunday or a week from tonight. Not sure which episode they’re going to shoe horn it in at the end, but it’ll be one of those two and you’ll see it start being promoted at the end of tonight’s episode. There is a 1 hr “Chris Tells All” episode right before Sunday’s 2 hr episode in Des Moines, so I guess it’s possible they show Andi’s interview then.

128The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:33 pm

Fleurdesel

Fleurdesel

Why do they this? Do TPTB think we are interested?? An interview with Andi about their breakup...I'll pass .... Rolling Eyes

129The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Oh goody sarcasm

130The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:22 pm

tausi

tausi

Thanks for sharing nutty.

As for Andi, not interested in her side of story. I would have loved to hear from Josh's side of story. Or Josh's mother! hahaha

I am behind again. There is bachelor episode this coming Sunday? Then regular episode on Monday?
This is the first time I am hearing about Chris tell all.

131The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:52 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Wow! That's really sucky to have just Andi give a break up interview. It will only be one side of the break up ... just like Emily's interview about Brad. I hate that. It's not fair to the other person involved and it sucks ... but I will watch it because I'm human and curious, but I will watch it with skepticism and disdain, lol.

132The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:54 pm

tausi

tausi

JenTen1585 wrote:Wow!  That's really sucky to have just Andi give a break up interview.  It will only be one side of the break up ... just like Emily's interview about Brad.  I hate that.  It's not fair to the other person involved and it sucks ... but I will watch it because I'm human and curious, but I will watch it with skepticism and disdain, lol.  

funny
lol, that's the reason we will all tune it!

133The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Conway34

Conway34

JenTen1585 wrote:Wow!  That's really sucky to have just Andi give a break up interview.  It will only be one side of the break up ... just like Emily's interview about Brad.  I hate that.  It's not fair to the other person involved and it sucks ... but I will watch it because I'm human and curious, but I will watch it with skepticism and disdain, lol.  

This is so very odd. Emily's interview was setting the stage for her run on The Bachelorette. Why focus on a break-up (downer) instead of doing a quick "rehash" with Des & Chris for an hour (upper). Focus on the positive?!!? Who cares about Andi's point of view.

134The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:32 am

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

It will be pointless, CH will ask her what happened and she will gave vague answers and we'll get "no one wanted this to work more than me" 2.0 but probably with less fake tears

135The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:53 am

pander3575

pander3575

I agree I don't really want to see it. All I can say is I hope she keeps it as classy as Nikki did at her interview. It didn't work out for whatever reasons and I really don't need anymore information than that.

136The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:22 am

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

It will be during the one hour Tell All on Sunday, per CH's blog.

137The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:46 pm

tausi

tausi

I am not Andi fan, but she looks genuine heartbroken. Did Josh end it?

138The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:49 pm

realityfan26

I'm not an Andi fan, but I think CH is the ass here; trying to drag something out of Andi.
Where's JP &Ashley with the Puffs?

139The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:07 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

I was thinking they purposely withhold the tissues for heightened dramatic effect...

140The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:43 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

alsoaktchr wrote:I was thinking they purposely withhold the tissues for heightened dramatic effect...

I agree.

141The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:40 am

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

She was crying before the interview even began, which we haven't seen from her at all in anything she has posted on SM since the breakup.

I don't know, just not buying that she is all that heartbroken. She turned on the waterworks too fast. I think I am just getting more and more cynical.

142The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:12 am

pikake

pikake

stuckinsc wrote:She was crying before the interview even began, which we haven't seen from her at all in anything she has posted on SM since the breakup.

I don't know, just not buying that she is all that heartbroken.  She turned on the waterworks too fast.  I think I am just getting more and more cynical.

I hate to say this, but I can't blame you for being more cynical - I had very mixed feelings after watching Andi tonight don\'t know

143The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:24 am

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I think Andi was crying more because the world saw she failed than she was crying over Josh.

144The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:45 am

pander3575

pander3575

nutty1 wrote:I think Andi was crying more because the world saw she failed than she was crying over Josh.
I think almost all break ups have some of that component in it. At least I know that's how I felt when my husband asked for a divorce. I just wish the show didn't feel they have to show it.

145The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:08 am

amartin7

amartin7

nutty1 wrote:I think Andi was crying more because the world saw she failed than she was crying over Josh.

Ding, ding, ding! Yes. I thought it was very telling when she said this is my biggest failure. Chris Harrison admitted it in his blog, but it was a total love-fest between those two. He didn't ask the tough questions like he usually does. He milked her crying, but I think he would have asked anyone else about Nick.

146The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 am

deedreamer

deedreamer

I felt sorry for Andi and believe that the hurt she is feeling is still pretty raw with her. She did not throw Josh under the bus but took equal blame. I believe too that they hadn't really decided to make a formal split until after the live premiere. I think like she said that all the questions then about when they were going to get married was the catalyst that made them take the final step. I have never particularly been and Andi fan but I think she handled this interview with a lot of class.

http://deedreamer.com

147The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

I feel that Andi's heart break is genuine.. I know I don't really know either of them but they really seemed so suited for each other, I just don't understand why people can't work through things when they get tough and just call it quits instead don\'t know Makes me sad

148The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:48 pm

nanamary

nanamary

Because it takes two willing to compromise - give and take!!!

149The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:52 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Yeah, my husband and I are very similar in personality and both pretty stubborn and sometimes we have to not talk to each other for a few days but we're always able to work it out and we always say that we love each other more than we need to be "right"... I just don't understand why more people can't feel that way, if you really love the person you have to put pride aside sometimes.

150The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 5 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:59 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I feel that Andi's heart break is genuine.. I know I don't really know either of them but they really seemed so suited for each other, I just don't understand why people can't work through things when they get tough and just call it quits instead don\'t know Makes me sad

Makes me sad too. I had such high hopes for them. I do believe Andi's pain is real too. The explanation for the split she alluded to seems believable also. Two strong personalities, too much alike I guess couldn't make it. Such a shame.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum