TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The breakup of Andi and Josh

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

91 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:59 pm

tausi

Back to Aaron and Kacie, there are rumors she is refusing to return $40,000 ring! With such a short engagement, i think she should return! LOL

92 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:07 pm

pander3575

Wow! I haven't been on all week and I'm really surprised about Aaron and Kacie. Kacie knew when she moved to KC that Aaron may not stay long. If that was part of the problem I'd say it's just as well they went ahead and broke up because she certainly wasn't very committed. They could have maintained residence in KC for the off season. There was certainly some weird things that went on during the show as well as after where Kacie never joined the Murrays to even meet Andi. Suddenly Kacie stopped following Josh and he her. I wonder if she was just a little jealous of the attention Josh and Andi were getting being engaged and she pushed Aaron into an engagement. However it's all speculation unless we hear both sides to the story to get the complete picture. As to returning the ring, I returned mine after my fiance broke up with me. Was I ever going to wear it, no and after all I didn't buy it. I know some people think they should keep them but not me.

93 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:00 pm

alsoaktchr

I agree with you re: the ring, Pander... yes

94 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Northstargirl

Kacie is a beautiful, stunning girl who likes her football players. Well, QB's actually. She dated Christian Ponder before Aaron. Christian is a QB for the Vikings, for a short time started, now back-up. After they broke up she moved on to Aaron. It makes me question whether Aarons status on the team played any role in their troubles. I get a strong sense that Kacie, though she may be a real sweetheart, has a definite love of the limelight and wants to be an NFL wife. It also fits with Panders sense that Kacie may have had some jealousies about the attention Jash and Andi were getting when Aaron was being drafted and signed.

95 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:25 pm

theOfficeRules

Refusing to return a ring is something I would not ever do.

question
The only way I would consider keeping a ring that I didn't buy is if a guy cheated on me. In that case, I just may keep it. I would sell it, buy myself a trip with Brooks Forester and Instagram pictures of us cuddling by the fire. Then I would buy an ad in the local paper to warn other girls about the sleazeball.

96 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Mikesgirl83

I got "engaged" at 16, I know, I know.. I was stupid, the guy did cheat on me but I still returned the ring. I included a nasty note in the box giggle but I still gave it back.

97 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:10 am

theOfficeRules

That's awesome that you returned the ring Mike'sgirl. You are a very strong person, that's for sure.

Is there any other indication of what went wrong with Andi and Josh? They both seem the type that would keep it as private as possible. I hope it was a 'peaceful' breakup.

98 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:19 am

tausi

theOfficeRules wrote:That's awesome that you returned the ring Mike'sgirl.  You are a very strong person, that's for sure.  

Is there any other indication of what went wrong with Andi and Josh?  They both seem the type that would keep it as private as possible.  I hope it was a 'peaceful' breakup.

I am sure ABC and Chris Harrison are trying to convince them to tell their story in a special (like Vienna & Jake")
That's our only hope yo get any info about what happened.

99 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:14 am

TNGirl

tausi wrote:
theOfficeRules wrote:That's awesome that you returned the ring Mike'sgirl.  You are a very strong person, that's for sure.  

Is there any other indication of what went wrong with Andi and Josh?  They both seem the type that would keep it as private as possible.  I hope it was a 'peaceful' breakup.

I am sure ABC and Chris Harrison are trying to convince them to tell  their story in a special  (like Vienna & Jake")

And we will probably never get the true facts.  gah

ETA: I returned an engagement ring. There was no reason to keep it since it only evoked sadness. Ours was a very amicable break-up though.

100 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:32 pm

Fleurdesel

TNGirl wrote:
tausi wrote:

I am sure ABC and Chris Harrison are trying to convince them to tell  their story in a special  (like Vienna & Jake")

ETA:  I returned an engagement ring.  There was no reason to keep it since it only evoked sadness.  Ours was a very amicable break-up though.  

I don't know if Josh & Andi was an amicable break up....For some reason, I doubt it....and if Josh said: "essss OK to Andi", I'm sure she's quite mad! giggle

101 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:59 pm

TNGirl

Fleurdesel wrote:
TNGirl wrote:
tausi wrote:

ETA:  I returned an engagement ring.  There was no reason to keep it since it only evoked sadness.  Ours was a very amicable break-up though.  

I don't know if Josh & Andi was an amicable break up....For some reason, I doubt it....and if Josh said:  "essss OK to Andi", I'm sure she's quite mad! giggle

I don't think Andi had much choice in returning her ring - Neil Lane would have hunted her down like a thievin' dog.

What do you think he does with all those used rings? We should check to see if he ever has a rummage sale or something. giggle

If Josh ever said "essss OK to Andi", I'm sure she made him eat that ring.

102 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:11 pm

moflan

I had a broken engagement (he was a rookie cop and ended up with a groupie) and offered to return the ring. He told me to keep it (plus I lost a few thousand in deposits) and I still have it. I once went to a pawn shop, but the amount they offered was very low. I'd be better trading up with it and have it available to turn into a pendant or jewelry for my daughter.

Seems selfish to keep a ring of that value.

103 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:46 am

amartin7

What do we think about the weekend headline of Andi and Josh:  Twitter War?  I have no idea.

http://www.eonline.com/news/620509/wait-are-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-throwing-shade-at-each-other-on-twitter

104 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:07 am

Minney

I've followed it this weekend and wish Andi hadn't responded, but she couldn't resist I guess and the #blessed tag was beyond ridiculous. Do you think Andi really was going into his accounts?

105 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:18 am

amartin7

Like I said, I have no idea, but in my opinion, seemingly Josh wouldn't say that if she wasn't. I thought Andi broke up with Josh, but I guess it was the other way around?? She is acting more like she got broken up with -- with the friends dancing on the table, showing she is having fun, and saying #blessed. Right out of the I'm-better-off-without-you,-jerk-you're-missing-out playbook.

106 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:18 am

alsoaktchr

sure sounds like a case of a guilty conscience needs no accusers.... Josh never said it was her, coulda been a hacker - I remember how freaked Reid was when his SM was hacked...

107 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:21 am

amartin7

Good point, alsoaktchr. She should have stayed silent. Her response makes it seem like she knew what he was talking about.

108 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:04 am

Northstargirl

amartin7 wrote:Good point, alsoaktchr.  She should have stayed silent.  Her response makes it seem like she knew what he was talking about.
That was my first thought when I saw it.  She could have stayed silent at the least or either DM'ed, texted or called him if she was genuinely innocent and concerned he thought it was her.  I also thought she shouldn't think everything he posts on SM is about her.  He had a full, albeit single, life before her.

109 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:13 am

JenTen1585

Ugh! What a stupid exchange to have on social media. And I CANNOT stand that #blessed hashtag. What the hell is up with that??!!! I remember Elan and Arie doing it in tweets directed at Jef right after Jef and Arie's fight. Elan adds that hashtag constantly and has whole igs devoted to it. I don't get it!! What does it mean??? It's used by all the bitchy bachelor people and I just don't get it.

110 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:16 pm

tausi

JenTen1585 wrote:Ugh!  What a stupid exchange to have on social media.  And I CANNOT stand that#blessedhashtag.  What the hell is up with that??!!!  I remember Elan and Arie doing it in tweets directed at Jef right after Jef and Arie's fight.  Elan adds that hashtag constantly and has whole igs devoted to it.  I don't get it!!  What does it mean???  It's used by all the bitchy bachelor people and I just don't get it.  

nailed it!! that hashtag really annoys me when people who are going through breakup uses it. It's like a staple of miserable folks to pretend they are fine!

111 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:21 am

pander3575

amartin7 wrote:Like I said, I have no idea, but in my opinion, seemingly Josh wouldn't say that if she wasn't.  I thought Andi broke up with Josh, but I guess it was the other way around??  She is acting more like she got broken up with -- with the friends dancing on the table, showing she is having fun, and saying #blessed.  Right out of the I'm-better-off-without-you,-jerk-you're-missing-out playbook.  
I believe the weekend of dancing on the tables was a weekend with Sharleen, Nikki, Christy Hansen, Andi and Kelly. From what I gathered it was mostly to celebrate Kelly's engagement and Christy's birthday. I had no idea who broke up with who but from one comment on Andi's IG I got the impression Josh broke up with Andi.

As far as the hashtag #blessed which Josh has used in his serious statements I'm sure she must have been making fun of him. SM isn't always a friend to the folks going through hard times as we see over and over again. I don't really go on Twitter often so have missed all of this.

112 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Shoepie

I missed that Kelly was engaged. How nice!

113 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:52 am

stuckinsc

Andi by responding, IMO, made herself look completely guilty.

Kelly is engaged to a rich man who seems really happy to support her and grateful to just spend time around her. She is a very lucky woman.

114 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:06 am

pander3575

This past week both Andi and Nick were/are in LA. Anyone find that strange and both had IG pictures with producers? BIP maybe or something else? Was there anyone else from the Bach world there also? Would Andi and Nick be talking and if so how would Nick fans feel if suddenly they were an item?

115 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:06 am

alsoaktchr

head bang beatdown Angry

Quick, Nutty, warn Nick's family that Nick should keep far away from both Andi & BIP....

116 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:10 am

nutty1

Admin
reaction

Dear Nick…. snapoutofit

117 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:17 am

nutty1

Admin
What I gather is the girl Nick "may" be dating (Julie Berry) is a former Bach producer, so the thoughts are one possibility is he is with her and they all met up. I sure hope so. As much as I'dl one to see Nick again on my screen, I want him far away from TPTB!!!!
I know he is good friends with Elan and a few others.

118 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:34 am

alsoaktchr

What's been interesting to me is that from what I've seen the josh-Andi breakup has resulted in lots of positive comments online about Nick, a stark contrast to people's negativity post-ATFR. He'd be foolish to put himself in the line of fire with this franchise yet again, imho.

119 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 pm

nutty1

Admin
I'm thinking it's too early for BIP. maybe it was simply a mini vacation.

120 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Fleurdesel

...and what about DWTS for Andi?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum