TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles / Press Releases

+31
Jeepers
Cinnabarry
Lucky2488
realityfan26
trueloveforever
Cowgirl
amartin7
jefsbluesox
Amandaz
theOfficeRules
lwv871
proudmommy
betsyeas
specialkape
Northstargirl
jemily2012
Marta in FL
Kimmy
Gracerebecca
prettyinpink
northstargir
TNGirl
pander3575
goodgal1
nutty1
princess81320
JenTen1585
loveski
mnmhughes
Daliana
nanab
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

271Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 pm

OCrazy

OCrazy

Moved to Episode thread..

Last edited by OCrazy on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

272Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Sean Lowe: AshLee Frazier Elimination "Agonizing" on The Bachelor (But No Regrets)

"I did not want to blindside AshLee ... After taking a deep breath and handing the last rose to Catherine, I was really upset to see AshLee's reaction."

"Not because it made it more difficult for me, but because I knew she wouldn't have closure if she didn't allow me the chance to explain myself."

"All I wanted to do was console her and give her closure and talk it out. But I could tell that she wanted to leave my side as quickly as she could."

"Who was I to try and stop her? It was just agonizing."

We have no doubt, given Sean's sincerity as a human being, that it was. Still, we feel bad for AshLee, as we're sure he does as well. How can you not.

That being said, did he make the right decision? Did she handle it the right way? And who should win now (see The Bachelor spoilers if you dare)?

Tell us in the comments and by casting your votes ...

Did Sean make the right decision eliminating her?

Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 610

- See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/02/sean-lowe-ashlee-frazier-elimination-agonizing-on-the-bachelor-b/#sthash.2xRIwDqY.dpuf

273Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Chris Harrison Says ‘The Bachelor’ All-Star Edition Would ‘Fall Flat’

If you think ‘The Bachelor’ and ‘The Bachelorette’ are dramatic, just imagine an All-Stars edition of the show! HollywoodLife.com caught up with host, Chris Harrison, who tells us he has strong reservations about that ever happening — find out why!
As a long-running reality show’s seasons continue, they often have to resort to different ways of approaching the show, in order to get the viewers that they so desperately need. But if it was up to host Chris Harrison, we would never see an All-Stars edition of The Bachelor!

Chris Harrison Talks ‘The Bachelor’ All-Stars Edition
During the Los Angeles Confidential Magazine Grammy party, celebrating cover star, Mary J. Blige, on February 10, HollywoodLife.com spoke EXCLUISVELY with Chris about the possibility of a Bachelor All-Star Edition and he was adamantly against it. He told us, “No, no! Our show is based on the sincerity and genuineness of the people on our show, whether they are genuine or not, if you ever bring someone back, it reeks of stunt casting! I think it would fall flat like DWTS, which essentially jumped the shark. You have to be careful when you pull the all-star card. It can work, like the Apprentice, but it wouldn’t work with our show!”

The show has, from time to time, brought some people back to be the next Bachelor or Bachelorette, but never have they gone full-force and cast a show entirely with past favorites, all vying for another chance at love.

Even though Chris would never like to see an All-Star season happen, isn’t The Bachelor Pad practically one, anyways? If he has his way, that might be the closest we ever get!

So, HollywoodLifers, would you like to see a Bachelor All-Stars edition? Sound off below!

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/26/the-bachelor-all-stars-edition-chris-harrison/

274Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:45 pm

pander3575

pander3575

That would be so dumb. BP is the All Star cast and that's enough.

275Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:03 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

pander3575 wrote:That would be so dumb. BP is the All Star cast and that's enough.

I totally agree!!

I am fearing Ashlee is the Bachelorette. My guess is it is her or Des.

276Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:10 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

re: Shay. Someone upthread said it is her attitude that bugs them. I sort of agree, she almost seems to act like she is entitled or something. I don't know, can't put my finger on it. I follow her on IG, maybe that's why I feel that way too.

Anyway, I have tried 2 of her recipes. I didn't like the meatloaf, but tonight I LOVED the soup I made. I already have her lasagna soup in the crockpot ready for dinner tomorrow!

For the Chicken Soup with Dumplings:
I added an extra cup of broth (next time I'd even add a little more). I also added some chopped parsley and one stalk celery. Use only 1 TBSP of poultry seasoning, and half the rosemary. My friend was over and we both loved it! You can add some noodles to the bowl before adding the soup. It's like chicken pot pie. I used fat free chicken broth and 98% fat free cream of chicken soup.

http://mixandmatchmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/dinner-tonight-chicken-soup-with.html

277Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:18 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Secrets and Lies of 'The Bachelor' Finalists Revealed

Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Itw_cover

Although Bachelor Sean Lowe is currently engaged to this season’s winner — whose name will be announced on the March 11 finale — he may not end up with the happy ending he anticipates.

In Touch has learned that many of the contestants haven’t been honest with Sean — including the two finalists, Lindsay Yenter, 24, of Fort Bragg, N.C., and Seattle’s Catherine Giudici, 26.

Substitute teacher Lindsay has her sights set on Hollywood, friends tell the new issue of In Touch. In fact, she has already modeled for a California-based clothing company and if Sean doesn’t pick her, “she sees The Bachelorette as a consolation prize,” according to a friend of Lindsay’s. “She’s always been open to more TV.”

Catherine, a self-described dork, is a graphic designer. However, she wasn’t so open about her career aspirations, either.

During her hometown date, her sisters admitted to Dallas-based Sean that Catherine is seriously considering moving to New York to further her graphic design career.

And In Touch has learned that in January, she did a photo shoot with a professional photographer.

"Sean isn’t out there for fame,” an insider insists to In Touch. “He’s a relationship guy. He wants nothing more than to settle down, and he thinks that’s what is going to happen.”

And while both women do care for him, Sean’s desire for true love has been clouding his vision — and made him susceptible to lies. Adds the insider, “A lot of the women weren’t there for the right reasons.”

For more Bachelor secrets revealed on fame-seeking contestants and their shocking pasts, pick up this week’s issue of In Touch, on newsstands now!

Bachelor Sean: Heartbreak and Lies

Few Bachelors have taken the show as seriously as Sean Lowe, who confessed that he wants “to find his wife more than anything.” And although he’s emerged from the process engaged — telling In Touch he would “be at the courthouse tomorrow to get married” if he could — Sean may end up getting far from the happy ending he anticipates. In Touch has learned that the two finalists, Lindsay Yenter and Catherine Giudici, haven't been honest with Sean. “The whole thing is a game. The girls know what they’re going on the show for,” a Bachelor source tells In Touch. “Some of the girls were even opening up with each other about finding Sean dull. But they got into the competition, so they acted like they were madly in love — even if he wasn’t their type.”

278Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:19 pm

'The Bachelor' Heads to Anantara Si Kao to Seek Out His Future Wife

Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Seanbachelortopless

Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Anantarapoolsuite

February 26, 2013
For reasons we can't fully explain, we've decided to tune into the completely staged reality dating show that is "The Bachelor" on ABC. And we're obsessed. From the first rose ceremony shenanigans to the tense two-on-one dates and awkward make-out sessions, we love it all. We'll even watch it live, with commercials. But the show also has another important element we love--hotels. The Bachelor, Sean, has taken his hot body and so-so personality around the world as he tries to find a wife from Montana to Canada to St. Croix and now to the south of Thailand. Who will get the final rose? Who cares? We wanna know where they spent the night.

After an interesting time meeting families last week, Sean narrowed down the choices for his life partner to three women--Catherine, Ashlee and Lindsay. But as they say three's a crowd and Sean has to narrow down his selection even further. To make this tough production call decision, Sean takes the girls to the south of Thailand, specifically to the Anantara Resort in Si Kao.

Much like the Buccaneer Resort in St. Croix, this Anantara bills itself as perfect for family vacations or honeymoons. There's 139 rooms, suites, pool suites and family rooms on the property so it's not a terribly big resort but there's tons of stuff to do, most of them involving water and sand as the resort sits on 15 kilometers of beach adjacent to the Had Chao Mai National Park. But The Bachelor had other plans around town.

For Sean's date with Lindsay, the two hop on a Samlo (like a rickshaw) and get driven off to the Si Kao Market, a local farmers' markets of sorts. There was some bug eating and artificially-colored birds and Sean bought a pair of board shorts. Then after a session feeding monkeys on the beach and making out in the water at sunset, Sean and Lindsay have a traditional Thai dinner. Just as Lindsay is to tell Sean she loves him, a letter arrives from host Chris Harrison (who is totes not needed on this show in any capacity) telling them that they can forgo their invidivual rooms and spend the night together in the Fantasy Suite. Eeee! Lindsay accepts. Double Eeee!

The two head back to a room that looks like the Anantara Suite but the resort's website doesn't have many room photos so we're just guessing here. Finally, Lindsay gets to tell Sean she loves him. But since he's got two other dates to go on, he can't really say it back. But he does say, "I love hearing you say that." Yeesh.

The next date Sean goes on is with Ashlee and he takes her to Emerald Cave that they swim through to get to a secluded beach. The cave is dark and scary but she's got Sean and a bunch of cameras, so there's nothing to fear. They celebrate their adventure with a dinner on the beach. A letter arrives from creepy Chris and it says the same thing as Lindsay's letter. Sean says he would love to spend the whole night with her just talking and after seeming like she was going to say no, Ashlee agrees to the Fantasy Suite. Which looks like pretty much the same room as the one Lindsay and him stayed in. Once they get there, the two start talking all cutesy but the romantic mood is ruined when Ashlee describes the kind of ring she wants. (Cushion cut, size 6.5.) Maybe not the best way to end the night.

Sean's final date is with Catherine and they spend the day cruising around on a junk boat and talking about deep issues. They manage to get in a little scuba diving before a thunderstorm breaks out but there's no trouble in their paradise. For their dinner date, they get a private table set up somewhere on the resort. The topic of conversation quickly moves to the Fantasy Suite and Catherine expresses her reservation about spending the night but it turns out the two are on the same page. Still, he makes her read the creepy letter from creepy Chris Harrison anyways. Yet off to the suite they go. This time they make use of the suite's private pool, which is actually a part of the Anantara Pool suite and which also comes in a family version.

The next day, Sean wakes up and knows who he has to send home. But first, he has to have a powwow with creepy Chris about it at the Anantara's beach house. At last, it's time to hand out the roses in the resort's lobby, no less. The first rose goes to Lindsay. And the second goes to... Catherine leaving Ashlee to pack her bags and get on the first flight back to the U.S. Sean looks a little shocked so the episode concludes with him looking deep in thought at the resort's fountain out front. (BTW, congrats Ashlee! You are the next "Bachelorette!")

So, we're pretty sure Ashlee will never return to the Anantara but if you're still interested, the Fantasy Suites, er, Anantara Suites start at $420 a night.

Stayed tuned in two weeks for The Proposal, also happening at the Anantara Resort!

[Photos: The Bachelor and Anantara Si Kao]

279Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:28 pm

karibell72

karibell72

I just got a Life & Style and in the article about Sean, there is a paragraph on the second page from his chosen ones relative (it's actually the third page)...this is what it says...Another bonus: Her family's given their blessing. "Her mom gave the seal of approval, and even her grandma liked Sean." Now who does that sound like?

280Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Jeepers

Jeepers

I just LUV grandma :)

281Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 am

karibell72

karibell72

Me too. I was shocked that they actually printed this. Now whether this is true or not, we don't know for sure. But, spoilers agree with it or they read spoilers.

282Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:20 am

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I know, that screams "Cat is his F1!!"

283Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:23 am

karibell72

karibell72

My thoughts exactly, Nutty.

284Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:27 am

theOfficeRules

theOfficeRules

Ok, so maybe in Catherine's letter (if it is from Catherine), she explains that she talked it over with her family and got their approval. Maybe she wanted to be sure that was no longer an obstacle for him?

285Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:59 am

karibell72

karibell72

You know, that could be a possibility.

286Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:14 pm

The Gift Of Life! Bachelor Sean Lowe Offered To Donate Sperm – To His Sister

The Bachelor hunk Sean Lowe is about to propose to one of the final two women on the hit reality show and hopefully settle down, have some kids and spend the rest of his life with her, but a bombshell new report says that the hunk was ready to help someone else start a family — his own sister!

Sean’s sister Shay and her husband Andrew Shull have experienced heartbreaking infertility problems, leading to six unsuccessful intrauterine inseminations over a 13-month period at a cost of more than $20,000, and according to the National Enquirer Sean came up with the idea of donating his sperm to a surrogate, so his sister could have a baby with at least some of her family’s genes.

“Not only were Shay and her husband devastated [over her pregnancy struggle], so was Sean,” revealed a family insider.

“Family is everything to him and having kids is a big part of it. But month after month, he heard the same disappointing news, his sister wasn’t pregnant.”

To find out if Sean ever gave his sister the ultimate gift pick up the latest issue of the National Enquirer — on newsstands Thursday.

Source

287Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Seriously? I thought the article about Emily and Sean was pretty bad, but this is just ridiculous. I love that they can't find anything to use to attack him, but their reaching and stretching to make an article is a bit much. Yes, they had infertility issues and each munchkin is a blessing, but you would think when it can be found on her blog, that the idiots writing this junk could at least get things a little more accurate.

Sean and Shay's tweets are the best part:

@MixandMatchMama
Just when I thought I'd heard it all, Radar Online is reporting that @SeanLowe09 & I are having a baby. Poor kid. http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/the-gift-of-life-bachelor-sean-lowe-offered-to-donate-sperm-to-his-sister/

@SeanLowe09
Now I've heard it all... http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/the-gift-of-life-bachelor-sean-lowe-offered-to-donate-sperm-to-his-sister/ … Does that make me a daddy or an uncle?

288Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:32 pm

pander3575

pander3575

I'm glad they are joking about it which makes the mags look so stupid.

289Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:23 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I'd like to do this to all the rag mag writers..... dalek

290Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:26 pm

pander3575

pander3575

nutty1 wrote:I'd like to do this to all the rag mag writers..... dalek

Sorry but I get the first shot! giggle I've been saying that for a long time now. Unbelievable.

291Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 pm

realityfan26

And another one

Mix and Match Mama ‏@MixandMatchMama
Dear @andrewshull I'm so sorry you had to read online that I'm leaving you for @chrisbharrison . You get the dog. Me http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-bachelor-seans-infertility-secret

CH response:
Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison
@MixandMatchMama @andrewshull wait til they find out I got you a cake & sang happy birthday to you!

292Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

sad2 sad2 sad2

293Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Lucky2488

Lucky2488

Beyond ridiculous and so sad!

294Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:54 pm

prettyinpink

prettyinpink

Where were the producers and Chris Harrison when they were attacking Emily and Jef. They didn't say a word.

295Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:02 pm

via press release:

LIVE TWITTER CHAT WITH “The Bachelor” SEAN LOWE

DURING “The Bachelor: THE WOMEN TELL ALL” SPECIAL, MONDAY, MARCH 4

Fans of ABC’s hit romance reality series “The Bachelor” will be able to submit questions and receive real-time responses from The Bachelor himself, Sean Lowe, who will be up on Twitter at @SeanLowe09 during the East Coast broadcast of this season’s premiere, MONDAY, MARCH 4, from 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET.

On “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” special, Sean reflects on the highs and lows during his unforgettable season – and then there was Tierra, the most controversial bachelorette of the group. Tierra, who has been the woman viewers and the other bachelorettes have loved to hate all season, will return to have her chance to defend herself. Will she apologize for her behavior? Will she fight back and be her fiery self, or will viewers see another side of her? It’s an explosive reunion viewers won’t want to miss, as the most memorable and fan favorite bachelorettes from this season – including AshLee, Desiree, Lesley M., Tierra, Selma, Sarah, Kacie B. -- return to confront each other and Sean one last time on national television to tell their side of the story. Sarah seeks closure from Sean; Desiree explains about her journey of self-discovery; and a devastated AshLee reveals what she was thinking when Sean let her go in Thailand. Also featured will be Sean and Chris boarding the Bachelor Bus, shocking fans at their viewer parties in the Los Angeles area, and a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes – Catherine and Lindsay.

Chris Harrison is the host of “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All.”

“The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on “The Bachelor” visit ABC.com.

Link

296Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:42 pm

"THE BACHELOR" TELECONFERENCE WITH CHRIS HARRISON

Welcome to ABC's "The Bachelor" call with Cathy Rehl as the leader. This call is being recorded. By staying on this call, you are confirming that you consent to this recording. If you do not wish to be recorded, please disconnect from the call at this time.

Thank you. Ms. Rehl, you may begin your call.

Cathy Rehl: Hi, everybody. And we're in the home stretch now and I can think of no one better than to take you along with us than our illustrious host, Chris Harrison, fresh off the Oscar red carpet.

We have a very exciting tell all coming up on Monday and then our three-hour live event with Chris hosting the finale. And then the live After the Final Rose" and I think many of you might have seen, we are going to be announcing who the new Bachelorette is on that show.

So, without further ado, and we'll start and it's one question and a follow-up please.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, to ask a question, please press star then the number one on your telephone keypad. Again, star one to ask a question.

Your first question comes from Caryn Robbins from BroadwayWorld TV.

Caryn Robbins: Hi, Chris, how are you?

Chris Harrison: Hi, Caryn.

Caryn Robbins: I'm really enjoying this season so far.

Chris Harrison: Thank you.

Caryn Robbins: You recently told TV Guide that you believed Sean gave up his soul mate when he sent home Des. I was wondering if you still believed that and how hard is it for you not to develop favorites as the season progresses?

Chris Harrison: Did I really say that. He gave up his soul mate? That seems I don't know if I said that or not.

No what - honestly what I felt with Des was just that it reminded me of one other breakup over the last like 11 years where I felt like, I'm not saying it was wrong but it just felt like wow it wasn't time yet. Like there was still just something there. And there was definitely that chemistry between him and Des that just seemed like "Wow, this shouldn't be happening right now."

And you know when you saw them together at you know the "Women Tell All" on Monday and again, I guess I'll just let the viewer's judge but you could still kind of just see that chemistry and that little something between them. It's just interesting. I've only seen that one other time in the history of the show.

And you know did he make a mistake, obviously not, it's what he decided to do and who am I to even say that but it was just something I definitely noticed that was kind of palpable between the two of them.

Caryn Robbins: And is it hard for you not to develop favorites or seeing one person better than another as far as a match for him as the season goes on?

Chris Harrison: Yes of course I develop favorites. You know it's only natural. You know in watching him with women and watching him interact and you know it's definitely, that's kind of the best part of how my job has evolved is I can you know express those opinions.

You know I've learned to do it the right way and not just come out and say "Hey, you know, I think this girl is the best for you or this girl is terrible for you." But it allows me to ask the questions during deliberation or even when we're just traveling around and sitting in airport lounges or whatever and talking to him. It just you know I've learned to ask better questions you know by what I've seen. And through that I kind of make my opinions known.

Caryn Robbins: OK, great. Thanks so much.

Chris Harrison: Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Beth Kwiatkowski from Reality TV World.

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: Hi, Chris, how are you doing?

Chris Harrison: Good, Beth. What's going on?

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: Nothing too much. So they've already announced the premiere for "The Bachelorette" obviously but they haven't announced the star yet and clearly that's going to happen after the final rose special. But have you guys actually picked "The Bachelorette" star already or are you still discussing that?

Chris Harrison: Well first of all I am the star of "The Bachelorette." So, let's get that clear.

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: Very nice.

Chris Harrison: Who will be second to that I don't know. You know I don't know honestly if it is a 100 percent done deal. I know that they have you know we've severely narrowed it down and we've been discussing you know content.

I know like word got out really early who people thought it was but that was really premature and I mean because I know as of the taping for "Women Tell All" last Friday we were still very much discussing you know who it was going to be.

And so you know I think people feel like we make these like knee jerk rash decisions very early but there's really, there's really no benefit for us to do that. And we you know kind of keep it open because you know different things come to light as far as what the reaction is going to be at "Women Tell All" and you know we still want to see how America reacts after "Women Tell All."

And you know there's other women obviously outside of our group and our family that we are always looking at as well. And so you know it's close to being a done deal obviously because we're about to announce it in about you know two weeks. But I'm not sure it's 100 percent.

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: OK sure. And obviously a couple of names that have been thrown around whether or not they were in serious discussions or not are AshLee, Desiree, and Sarah. Would you mind discussing a little bit of why you think each one of them would make or would not make a good "Bachelorette"?

Chris Harrison: You bet. You know I mean Sarah obviously again this is one that I think you'll all come to see even more so after the "Women Tell All." But you know you got to know and see how strong and amazing this woman is. And she does have an incredible story the fact that she was born with one arm and that was obviously a huge kind of arching story throughout our show.

But then when you see her come back at "Women Tell All" and see how just articulate and well spoken she was about her feelings and about you know kind of her thoughts on love and how it's gone for her, it's you know - it would have been an easy choice and she would make a great "Bachelorette." And then did you say, Des?

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: Desiree and AshLee, yes.

Chris Harrison: Yes, Des, is you know - well Des is kind of that young not that Katie Holmes is old but she's just is this young attractive Katie Holmes looking girl next door. It's kind of what the show was built on with you know finding that diamond in the rough kind of like Sean is it's that every day guy obviously a great guy and giving him that chance. And again Des, the way you know she comes off on the "Women Tell All" makes herself a great candidate.

And AshLee, you know, I think if anybody on the show definitely showed that she is at a point in her life where she knows what she wants and incredibly strong beautiful woman. And you know, I think she is definitely ready for that. And maybe more so than even Sean which was maybe one of the reasons it didn't work out but you know she would be a good candidate as well.

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: OK, perfect. Thanks so much, Chris.

Operator: Your next question comes from Catriona Wightman from Digital Spy.

Catriona Wightman: Hi Chris. It's great to speak to you today.

Chris Harrison: Hey, Catriona.

Catriona Wightman: I wanted to ask you about AshLee because obviously she was so upset and angry about going home. Is she still carrying those feelings at the "Women Tell All"?

Chris Harrison: I'm sorry repeat the last part.

Catriona Wightman: Is she still upset at "Women Tell All." I mean has she moved on from that or is she still angry with Sean?
Chris Harrison: You know, I don't think she's angry. I'm not even sure she was angry the day she left. I just I think that probably discretion was the better part of valor there where it was in lieu of saying something she might regret.

I think she probably took the better path and you know reserved judgment for you know when she kind of collected herself and figured out what happened. But she definitely wanted answers at the "Women Tell All."

You know I think the fact that they had an incredible date and she was obviously a front runner and Sean will admit this himself at "Women Tell All" she was a frontrunner from the start. And it was interesting that you know how blindsided she was at that final rose ceremony in Thailand.

And I think she, I think it was not really why because I think you know later she was able to see between you know Lindsay and Catherine, there was you know very different relationships. But like when did he know you know how did all of this come to be when everything seemingly was so perfect between them just a few days earlier on their date.

And it was a very interesting exchange. It wasn't, it wasn't exactly emotional as much as maybe confrontational.

Catriona Wightman: OK, I'm excited to see it. And also I have to ask you about Tierra because she's been the massive talking point this season.

Chris Harrison: Yes, she has.

Catriona Wightman: Has your view of her changed at all after speaking to her on "Women Tell All"?

Chris Harrison: No, not really. I was hoping it would. But that's to say I don't, I don't hate Tierra. I don't think she's a bad person. I don't think she's you know the devil.

I think she is young maybe misguided in certain ways. I was hoping you know ala (Courtney) or Michelle Money that she would kind of maybe see some of the errors of her ways and usually people do that when they watch the show back they learn something about themselves. And I don't think she necessarily learned that lesson.

I was a little bit surprised and maybe a little disappointed that she didn't come back a little more contrite. And a little more apologetic and just say "Look, you know, while it's not all on me maybe I was a little harsh maybe a little strong, maybe I should have changed things." But you know she really didn't come with that. So it got, it got a little awkward with her as well because I think some of the girls were a little bit surprised that she didn't come back and maybe throw herself at the mercy of their courts.

Catriona Wightman: OK, great. Thank you so much.

Operator: Your next question comes from (Jackie Straus) from InTouch.

(Jackie Straus): Hey, Chris. How are you?

Chris Harrison: Hey, (Jackie) doing good.

(Jackie Straus): So knowing Sean if he does have a happy ending what kind of wedding would you see him having? Do you think he would go the JP and Ashley route of a big TV wedding and would you officiate if he asked you to?

Chris Harrison: Well I guess if he ever gets married to anybody if he ever asks me to officiate being a friend of mine I'd be happy to. I'd be honored. So you know we'll see if and when he ever gets married.

(Jackie Straus): And also from knowing him from his journey from Emily to now to the viewers he seems so sincere and such a great guy. Do you think he is managed to stick to all of that amid everything in the show and is he really as sincere as we all think he is?

Chris Harrison: Yes and that's a good question because it's hard to do that because a lot of things tear you in the opposite direction. But I think what it comes down to is what you have back home and I think he has a great base back home with his parents and his sister. And you know a good group of friends that keep him grounded and he has been able to kind of remain a pretty constant.

And you know out of all - you know the producers and I talk about this all the time about you know these bachelors and bachelorettes and often they do change and sometimes you kind of have to, to protect yourself. But he's remained pretty constant and steady in the kind of guy he is. I really don't think he's changed much from day one on Emily season and you know until now. I mean, yes, he's grown up and he's become a little more savvy as far as handling you guys and the media and being a little smarter. You know you can't be so forthright and open and honest with everything. But he, you know, with us and the way he's acted and I think the way he honors his religion and the man he is, you know I think he stays pretty steadfast to that.

(Jackie Straus): Great, thanks so much.

Operator: Your next question comes from Kaitlyn Monteiro from OK! Magazine.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Hi, Chris.

Chris Harrison: Hey, Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: So we were wondering you spent the most time with Sean and you kind of touched on it with the last question. But what can you tell us about his personality and what he's really like?

Chris Harrison: You know I think that you know what was hidden in Emily's season was he was really kind of painted as you know the quiet, southern gentleman. And you know we all knew him to have a sharp wit and a good sense of humor and pretty charismatic.

And I think that's come to light a little more during this season obviously because he's the star and he's been obviously prominent on all the dates. And so I'd like to think that everybody is kind of seen the guy he is.

And really I will say what you see is what you get with him. You know he's pretty simple. He's pretty open and honest about his religion, who he is, what he stands for. And you know that's kind of the guy he is.

You know it was very rare that we would stop you know after a rose ceremony or be you know in an airport lounge or wherever we were and that he was different. You know he would walk off and be the exact same guy, the same jokes, the same laugh, same everything.

And he's always a pretty upbeat guy. He really never had that meltdown. There was that one kind of bad week I would say in Montana when things were just a mess between Tierra and Desiree was kind of questioning him and it was a rough week. But really even then he never had that meltdown or never got you know mad at us and it is a pretty easy season for all of us.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: That's obviously pretty refreshing to hear.

Chris Harrison: It is. It was refreshing for us for sure.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Exactly. How do you think he's handled the media and the rumors that are kind of thrown at him throughout this season? Has he taken it in stride and did he take them seriously?

Chris Harrison: I don't think I even know any rumors that surrounded him this year. I mean I don't know where there any good ones? Honestly, I can't even think of one.
Kaitlyn Monteiro: I think there was plenty. You know in terms of you know they were talking about whether he's gay or not or he's a born again virgin (inaudible) ...

Chris Harrison: Yes, all that stuff like he's never called himself like a born again virgin. He never talks like that. I don't think any human being really does. I mean it made for a great magazine cover I guess but you know he never, he's never the one. You never hear him talking about it.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Yes.

Chris Harrison: You know how he handled himself in the Fantasy Suites or you know that's all between him and his God and you know but he never like throws that on anybody else. It's not like he sits me down and says you know this is how it is. You know those are the choices he's made.

So no, I don't, I think he could care less about any of it. I think he's had an absolute blast going through all of this. You guys have been pretty gentle on him.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Yes, no, thank you so much. Completely.

Chris Harrison: You guys need to come up with better rumors come on.

Operator: Your next question comes from Patty Hughes from DivaGals Daily.

Patty Hughes: Hi, it's Patty Hughes "Patty On Site" for DivaGals Daily.

Chris Harrison: Hey, Patty.

Patty Hughes: I'm calling to say I was so excited that you had women of color that was huge and that frankly that's the only reason why I watched and a lot of my contemporaries the only reason why we watched. Is that a one off or is that going to be happening going forward. And is there any way, any way, any way that Robin or Ashley H. could come back and be "The Bachelorette"?

Chris Harrison: Well first of all I'm incredibly sorry that that is the reason that anybody would watch our show. Whether we have a person of color or not would be a horrible reason for anybody to watch a show or not watch a show. I would hope that it would be for no matter who we have entertainment and you know you take from it what the show is. You know ...

Patty Hughes: But that could be someone that looks like us on TV is huge. Like that's just big we don't, we don't get that lot where there are positive images. So to see that especially on a popular show like "The Bachelor" is trust me, it's huge to us.

Chris Harrison: Well that's good and I'm glad. I mean I'd hope there were women across the board that you felt represented women well. I mean there's a lot of strong ones and so I mean the good news is I have you know no say in the casting as far as you know who comes on as bachelors and bachelorettes but I know that you know there were a lot of great women on the show.

Some of them were of color. Some of them you know I believe Catherine is Filipino. I believe you know we kind of had a mix, you know a good mix. And we usually do. We actually usually have a pretty good mix.

Patty Hughes: I'm sorry, I had never seen black girls before.

Chris Harrison: But I'm glad it worked out. I'm glad you were happy with it.

Patty Hughes: Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from (Cara Brooks) from Us Weekly.

(Cara Brooks): Hi, Chris.

Chris Harrison: Hey, how's it going?

(Cara Brooks): Good, how are you?

Chris Harrison: I am awesome.

(Cara Brooks): So back to AshLee's elimination. I mean were you surprised at her reaction. Was that like the most awkward elimination you've ever seen?

Chris Harrison: You know it kind of was reminiscent in many ways of Ben when he was broken up with by Ashley. And to me I thought it was a brutally honest representation of what I think really happens and how I would feel in that situation.

I remember when Ben was leaving and he's like you know it's a breakup these don't end well. You know I'm not going to be happy right now, why would I be.

And so I you know I think when I saw AshLee's response I thought well there's a woman who's upset and is probably pissed off that she was blindsided by this and to me it seemed like a very honest reaction to a situation. And you know quite frankly probably surprised she didn't say something. And probably smart of her to walk away and not say something she'd later regret.

But you know definitely wasn't the most awkward. We've had you know I think several of those. But I think it goes to show just how sincere these people are and how real it is. Is that you know when you get a reaction like that you can tell there's no acting.

(Cara Brooks): Yes.

Chris Harrison: You know because obviously if we had it our way we'd have this long drawn out talk and whatever. But it was you know brutally honest and that's what we let play out.

(Cara Brooks): And do you think she was harsh and if you do think she was do you think that would make her maybe too intense to be "The Bachelorette"?

Chris Harrison: In that moment?

(Cara Brooks): Yes.

Chris Harrison: No, not at all. I mean again I think you know Ben made a good bachelor for that reason. I think, I think people from again I have a very small sample size but I think people kind of respect when either a man or especially a woman kind of stands up for herself in that situation. And you know shows how strong she is and how committed she was to this. And you know, I think it just shows how deep into this process that she was and also you know and Sean was as well. And he was a little bit disappointed he didn't get the chance to speak and kind of explain himself. But again I think it was a real, very real breakup and as unfortunate as it was and you know sad, awkward and all that it was amazing to watch for sure.

(Cara Brooks): Yes, definitely.

Operator: Your next question comes from Matt Lapointe from TV Guide.

Matt Lapointe: Hey, Chris. How's it going?

Chris Harrison: Hey, Matt, what's up?

Matt Lapointe: Not too much. So my question for you is working on a show like "The Bachelor" that's so focused on relationships has anyone ever really approached you looking for advice on their own personal relationships?

Chris Harrison: You know I don't get, yes, I mean I say I get a lot less people wanting me to hook them up and introduce them. But I get a lot of people wanting to talk to me about relationships. And I get a lot of very awkward conversations and you know I'll be at an airport restaurant or bar or whatever and someone will come and just literally start telling me their life story. And really get into some pretty deep details about whether it's their sex life or lack thereof or whatever it is. It's amazing the things that people tell me.

You know, I'd like to think and I'm kind of happy about the fact that I guess I'm approachable and I seem like I'm everybody's kind of friend and therapist because they see me and have gotten to know me over the last you know 11 years. But, you know, I'm honored in that respect. But there's some times where I'm like should you really be telling me some of this stuff about your life.

Matt Lapointe: So is that something that maybe you might put in your book in the future?

Chris Harrison: Yes, maybe it will go in the book. Maybe it will be part of the talk show or we'll see where it ends up. But it is funny. But I enjoy it. It's kind of interesting, I have achieved this I guess honorary doctorate after watching and listening to these people for so many years. You can't help but learn.

Matt Lapointe: That's true. That's true. Thanks a lot Chris.

Operator: Once again if anyone would like to ask a question, please press star then the number one.

You have a follow-up question from Beth Kwiatkowski from Reality TV World.

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: Hey, Chris.

Chris Harrison: Hey, Beth.

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: So when I talked to AshLee earlier this season when she was still in the running with Desiree she said she wasn't sure the girls remaining were ready for marriage. And you know it's become obvious that AshLee was on a different more mature level than the other girls. So I guess do you think that Lindsay and Catherine really were ready for marriage particularly with Catherine who's seen Sean talk about concerns a lot about how she had plans to move to New York and you know pursue career goals and stuff like that so.

Chris Harrison: I mean, I mean I don't know if I'm qualified to say you know if they're ready or not. I know you know I definitely think AshLee was.

And when I look at that last rose ceremony you know there was definitely you know that old you know was it Sesame Street one of these is not like the other. You know you could definitely tell she was a standout.

And just what I mean by that is she was just, you know, she was a little older, a little more mature, and I think it's what Sean probably aspires to have some day and then I think at the end realized he's not quite there yet. You know I think he would have to come up to her level, whereas with you know Catherine and Lindsay, I feel like they're all on the same level, where they are in their life. They're a little bit more youthful and just, you know, they are just kind of, I don't know it's a little bit more relaxed when you see them together. They laugh a little bit more practical jokes and all that.

So I think those three are definitely at the same place in life. And I think it would have been tough for him to make that leap into where AshLee is. And so, you know, are they all ready for marriage, I don't know. I really don't. I hope if that's the path any of them choose, they're ready. But you know we'll see.

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: OK and the "Women Tell All" taped last week is there anything that you can tease about your interview with Tierra and what she had to say?

Chris Harrison: You bet. I mean it was, you know, first of all, you know I will always give everybody the benefit of the doubt. And you know no matter who comes back whether it's Roslyn, Courtney, Vienna, anybody, Michelle Money you know I like the fact that all of these people respect me enough and know that I will never throw them under the bus and they're not coming back for a Jerry Springer attack interview.

I always give them a chance to explain themselves and you know I will push which I did with Tierra you know if I think she's dodging a little bit or she's being maybe not 100 percent truthful with everything you know I will push and I did with her. But I think it was extremely fair, you know I don't know I don't know if she'll have the same you know comment about her side of the interview. But I think it was fair and I think I gave her every chance in the world to kind of fix some of the mistakes she made. And I do think she made some mistakes.

You know I think it's coming in and being 100 percent of the victim and saying it was all the other girls and not you. You know, I never really you know see that - you know I just wish that these girls - you know when the girls that come in and say it's everybody else in the world, it's not me. You have to at some point think, "OK, maybe it is a little bit you. And take a little culpability and a little responsibility for what's going on around you."

Elizabeth Kwiatkowski: OK, great. Thanks so much.

Operator: You have a follow-up from Cara Sprunk from Us Weekly.

Cara Sprunk: Chris, you know after the "Women Tell All" what do you think about where AshLee's mindset is having seen her there and having let kind of have that last cathartic moment with him?

Chris Harrison: You know, you know I think to be honest I think she was over Sean you know coming into the "Women Tell All." But I, but that's not to say that she didn't want some answers.

I think she was still a little raw from how it went down. I think there was some things that you know were said or done in the Fantasy Suite on or on their one on one, you know, that exotic date, that final date there that led her to believe that she was not only going to get a rose but probably the one for him.

And when you go from that feeling to you know being uber-confident to you're going home it was an absolute slap in the face. I mean she was completely blindsided.

So I think while she was over Sean you know emotionally I think there were still some emotions there that were still raw and some answers that she wanted and I think she wanted to put him on the spot a little bit and if that was the goal I think she did a great job of achieving that.

Cara Sprunk: Do you think that she's over him now?

Chris Harrison: Yes, I do, I do. I mean it's only because you know you look at the timeframe of when it all happened and all that. I mean I think she's past like you know being in love with him or whatever. But I think that there was still some, there was still some emotions and still some questions that she had that she wanted to get answers to. And so it was a difficult awkward moment for Sean for sure. Of all of the moments of the "Women Tell All" that was definitely one that I think if he could have dug a hole under the couch and dove into it he would have.

Cara Sprunk: I'm interested to see. Thank you.

Chris Harrison: You're welcome.

Operator: Your next question is from Catriona Wightman from Digital Spy.

Catriona Wightman: Hi, again, Chris. One of the massive moments this season as well was when AshLee and Tierra had that massive argument.

Chris Harrison: Yes.

Catriona Wightman: Is there anything about that in the "Women Tell All." Do they go head to head?

Chris Harrison: Well they didn't necessarily go head to head but all the girls did. You know Leslie, actually both Leslie's well and let's see Robyn, Robyn had a lot to say because you know Robyn was the other girl that I don't know if you remember back in Montana had that (drag out) fight with her as well.

Catriona Wightman: Yes.

Chris Harrison: So I mean Robyn was just you know - because here's the way it will play out that I will tell you is that, first of all, I really asked the girls for you know the respect of just being silent and really just letting me talk to Tierra for a little bit and let her say everything that she had to say and get it all out there promising that they would have their chance to speak. And so they were really great about it, you know, because usually when I say that the girls can't help themselves they jump in. But they really allowed Tierra to talk.

And I think she did more harm than good during all of that and they all jumped in and really Robyn, Leslie, even Desiree, there were a lot of them that were pretty outspoken. But you know her and AshLee, definitely, still don't see eye to eye on how that went down. You know who was right, who was wrong. But then again, I don't think Tierra saw eye to eye with any girl that was on the show. I really, you know, I think there may have been like one or two that she kind of got along with. But none of the girls that were in the final say five or six really saw eye to eye with her at all.

Catriona Wightman: Right. And I also wanted to ask you a few surprised by the final two because obviously Lindsay was very close to going home on the first night. And then Catherine it seems like she could have gone home after the hometown date. So were you surprised to see them in the final two?

Chris Harrison: I don't think we've ever had a final two where they could have easily gone home at any point in the season. I mean Lindsay as you said, literally, I mean came so close to going home on day one it was never, we've never had that before ever in the show where a girl is barely saved on night one and then ends up being in the finals.

And the same thing with Catherine I mean after you know hometown had Des' hometown not gone so poorly with the brother, I think it's pretty simple to say she would have been going home. And then, you know, the next week she was on the chopping block as well. So you know I am very surprised, and I mean maybe Sean would say he's surprised as well. But that's, you know, who it ended up with.

Catriona Wightman: Brilliant, thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Patty Hughes from DivaGals Daily.

Patty Hughes: Hi, it's me again. I just have a question in general about the Fantasy Suite. During all of the seasons, did any girls ever want to have a Fantasy Suite moment like right after the cocktail the first cocktail party? Have you ever found that? Like did they want to get a little bit closer to him than at first, what I mean to say like on the first time meeting him like that first day?

Chris Harrison: Well, I'm sure they would, but they can't.

Patty Hughes: OK. I just wanted to know if they try to become more aggressive with him in those respects, and any of the bachelors they try to and it's something that producers have to put a lid on. (Inaudible) ...

Chris Harrison: Honestly, they would love that time. There's just no opportunity.

Patty Hughes: OK.

Chris Harrison: You know because you just can't - you know there's no way to disappear and you know because we know where you are at all times. And so, you know, by the time you get to the Fantasy Suite, you know it really is that time where we let them go completely (un-miced), no cameras, no nothing, no producers, nobody is around it's just the two of them to do whatever they want to do for you know for the entire night and morning and all of that.

And so they can talk, they can - you know it really is a time just to be alone and really discuss the important things that are about to happen in their life, if they are, which is you know I'm glad we do that. You know it's a very anti-TV moment, if you think about it.

Because we get nothing from it you know as producers or as even viewers, you'll never see it, you know if you hear something happening it's a rumor or conjecture or whatever. And so it really is an anti-TV moment, but I think it is a very important thing that if we are going to make this work and it's real, then obviously they need to have those closed door very private conversations about the simple things of can this work, are we really in love, and religion and you know all those things that you really need to talk about before you make that big step and meet the parents and all that stuff.

So you know they would love to do it early on. But it really wouldn't - you know it really wouldn't fit on where the relationship is anyway.

Patty Hughes: Can I just ask you too how many hours a day do you film? Do they film a day on and a day off? I was really curious to find the timeframe on that.

Chris Harrison: Well it really you know it really depends. You know we're pretty much filming, we have travel days, we have dark days where, you know, say we're leaving you know Whitefish, Montana and heading up to Canada or whatever. We may film like early in the morning just the girls packing their bags and walking out. But that's it. And then we won't film that entire day and so everybody is traveling to Canada and getting moved into their hotel rooms and you know what have you, so there's days where we don't film at all.

And then there's days where, you know, they'll be on a date and a large portion of that day is not filmed. You know if they're on a one on one date, there's a lot of time where they're hanging out off camera, talking, spending time, you know with - you know people are around, so it's not like they can sneak off. But you know they do have a lot of alone time that you don't get to see and that we don't film.

Patty Hughes: But he's always separated from the girls during down time, correct?

Chris Harrison: Well I mean, yes, when they're on dates and stuff like that, no he can hang around to talk to them and all that. But like when we're you know at night or in the morning, you know when we're at the hotels often they're at different hotels or you know they don't know where each other are unless you know they sneak out and find, you know find, each other on a date or whatever.

Patty Hughes: Right.

Chris Harrison: So you know they keep them separated for the most part. But you know on dates and stuff like that or when they see each other a lot of times we are, you know, in foreign countries. We only have one hotel. If we run into each other in the lobby or what have you then, yes, they'll sit and talk for a little bit.

Patty Hughes: OK. Thank you.

Operator: Your next question comes from Matt Lapointe from TV Guide.

Matt Lapointe: Hey, Chris, I've just got a quick one for you.

Chris Harrison: Yes.

Matt Lapointe: I was just wondering what are the chances of Tierra being the next "Bachelorette"?

Chris Harrison: Slim to none and I think slim just left town.

Matt Lapointe: I figured she might do well because she wasn't doing so well with the big room of girls, maybe she'd be all right with the guys. What do you think?

Chris Harrison: Maybe. Yes maybe it's the girls that never have any girlfriends that's what we need to do is make them "The Bachelorette."

Matt Lapointe: Yes. All right, thanks.

Operator: Your final question comes from Kaitlyn Monteiro from OK! Magazine.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: Hi, Chris. So some people say that Sean is in it for the fame but we were wondering why are you certain that he's in it for love?

Chris Harrison: I mean all I can do is take from him and this experience, you know, my own personal opinion of judging him and talking to him and getting a vibe. And you know when we talk, you know we've been with people in the past and they ask me questions about press or what I can do and you know and ways to take advantage of this and where I can go from here maybe even being a host. And you know, Sean, we've never talked about any of that stuff. He just - he doesn't really care. He has no desire for it.

And he, you know, I think - does he enjoy some of the attention and the fame, of course, he does. But at the same time, you know he's never shown that desire or interest in any of it. And you know the things we talk about are, you know, back home in Dallas where we're both from and our families and my kids and you know just normal stuff. He's just never given me any reason to believe that that's why he's doing this.

Kaitlyn Monteiro: OK, thank you so much.

Operator: And I show no further questions at this time.

Cathy Rehl: Well thanks everybody for being with us today. And we look forward to having you, I don't know whether we will have a call next week prior to the finale. We might. If not we, will be having a post finale call on the 12th. So we'll be in touch with you about that. And in the meantime enjoy the "Women Tell All" and we'll be talking to you soon. Thanks.

Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, this does conclude today's conference. Thank you for participating. You may now disconnect.

END

http://abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=030113_03

297Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:55 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Ugh, i hated that interview.

He is hinting that Sean letting Des go was like Jason letting Molly go. And he basically said Cat could have gone home the past 2 weeks.

298Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:43 pm

pander3575

pander3575

nutty1 wrote:Ugh, i hated that interview.

He is hinting that Sean letting Des go was like Jason letting Molly go. And he basically said Cat could have gone home the past 2 weeks.

I know. It certainly didn't give Sean and Cat a glowing endorsement did it? Even interviews with Shay, she doesn't come out and say she is happy with his choice but happy he's happy.

299Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 pm

prettyinpink

prettyinpink

I know, that interview did not sit well with me. He is making it sound like Catherine was a default choice. I absolutely don't know what he is thinking. I haven't seen any of Shay's interviews, but if the family isn't behind the relationship, then there is no way it will work out.

300Articles / Press Releases - Page 10 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:00 pm

pander3575

pander3575

prettyinpink wrote:I know, that interview did not sit well with me. He is making it sound like Catherine was a default choice. I absolutely don't know what he is thinking. I haven't seen any of Shay's interviews, but if the family isn't behind the relationship, then there is no way it will work out.

There was one interview with Shay that I felt she liked Lindsey more than Cat but I certainly could have read more into what she was saying then what she really meant. I'm sure his family will support his choice. They seem to be that type of family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum