TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deleted scenes & other videos from the season!

+14
goodgal1
Northstargirl
Lucky2488
Cowgirl
Marta in FL
realityfan26
pander3575
lwv871
Amandaz
TrishB
jemily2012
pam0402
Mare2
nutty1
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

TVGrapevine preview:

Ashlee sneak peek:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

http://www.eonline.com/news/391547/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-sean-lowe-receives-special-messages-from-the-final-3-ladies-watch-now

There's a preview of him watching the girl's videos. No, embed code with it, so I can't post the video, yet.

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

northstargir

northstargir

I can't believe that Sean didn't guess "I love the beef" in that deleted scene! giggle Liza Minnelli? I need to hear the backstory on that one. The comfort level and chemistry between these two are off the charts. Sean is unbelievably relaxed and giddy around Cat - I just adore this side of him! Fan Girl

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

OCrazy

OCrazy

trueloveforever wrote:

Can someone tell me what was said in this video?? I live farrrr away.. can't watch it!! craysad

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

OCrazy wrote:
trueloveforever wrote:

Can someone tell me what was said in this video?? I live farrrr away.. can't watch it!! craysad

Catherine learns a phrase in Thai and teaches it to Sean giving him three guesses as to what it is.

First he guesses "kiss me", which is wrong. She gives him a clue is something he should know.

He guesses "Liza Minelli" They laugh through out. Flirty, playful, etc. She says how about I say it in French and you can guess. So she says it in French and he gets it. It was "I love the beef".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum