TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interviews with Sean

+12
Amandaz
Gracerebecca
realityfan26
gr82bwahm
prettyinpink
northstargir
lexforlife
Northstargirl
Lucky2488
Mikesgirl83
proudmommy
nutty1
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Well, that was fun. Nothing earth shatteringly newsworthy, but fun to see how he interacts with crowds--very well. Sean is probably the best I've seen at side-stepping a question with out answering or giving away any slight clues. He just smiles laughs and keeps going. With only three days left, he is still an information vault! I wonder if he has some kind of incentive bonus tied to getting to the finale without disclosing that he is or is not engaged?!

62Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:46 pm

lexforlife

lexforlife

But by this time, the lead is supposed to start giving out hints about being happy and engaged.That was 1 thing that irritated me last season with Emily that even this close to the end, she was still gushing about Arie and wouldn't say whether she was engaged or not.

63Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:48 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I am almost done watching/listening to that Q & A interview with Sean. It was interesting. He handles himself well. He is a great speaker. Very confident, very witty.
He is in a happy place. Australia would be a nice place to honeymoon. He is happy he did the show. The letter is the million dollar question. He didn't see the letter coming. He is shocked when he reads the letter.
His vote for the next Bachelorette is Des. The show is not scripted. "The show is authentic"....right Sean! giggle

64Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:49 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

lexforlife wrote:But by this time, the lead is supposed to start giving out hints about being happy and engaged.That was 1 thing that irritated me last season with Emily that even this close to the end, she was still gushing about Arie and wouldn't say whether she was engaged or not.

I think the leads are very much instructed on what to say, or not say.
He did say he was in a happy place and was glad he did the show.

65Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

I agree Lex. That bothered me too about Emily. Do you think it is a new directive from TPTB clamping down on leads divulging outcomes, since Emily and now Sean are doing it. Or are they just better at it than other leads like Ashley or Ben, or Brad? I must admit Ali was also good at keeping the secret a secret.

66Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:06 pm

lexforlife

lexforlife

I'm not really sure what it is NSG.I'm more inclined to believe it is the lead's choice to inform viewers by w/mta whether they are engaged without revealing who but Sean is better than Emily though, at least he is not gushing about his F2.

67Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

When was the last time we heard from a lead that he/she was engaged? Deanna?

68Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:21 pm

lexforlife

lexforlife

Brad 2.0, Ashley, I'm not sure about Ben all by the W/Mta.

69Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:46 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Ashley did? I don't remember that.

70Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 pm

lexforlife

lexforlife

Ashley didn't really use the word engaged but she did talk about who she chose, how he helped her and how strong their relationship was: Please, you can delete this after Nutty, I don't want to clog up Sean's space, TIA.

71Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:15 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Last one before the finale....

72Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:30 pm

The reality star stops by THR's video lounge to talk about how often he really goes shirtless, and comment on the possibility of appearing on "Dancing With the Stars."

73Interviews with Sean - Page 3 Empty Re: Interviews with Sean Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:37 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

When he answered the DWTS question, he laughed as if to say...."you all know I'm on it"! Worst kept secret!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3