TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3

+34
missmilano
Arie/DeAnna/JenFan
nutty1
allykat
proudmommy
theOfficeRules
jemily2012
Cowgirl
tausi
Ingetje
pander3575
Minney
amartin7
Shoepie
Gracerebecca
JenTen1585
Tiggerlgh
specialkape
alsoaktchr
hogie11
Mikesgirl83
Fleurdesel
nonnie
markat53
joliepaige
teenamarie
Acrunch
mnmhughes
trueloveforever
TNGirl
nanamary
pikake
mtnlvr55
Northstargirl
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 17]

31Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:07 pm

pander3575

pander3575

loveshower loveshower loveshower dance dance dance jump for joy
So happy to get such cute pictures of them.

32Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

They need to be doing toothpaste commercials!  They look even better, happier, sexier the longer they are together.   Fan Girl Fan Girl

33Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:30 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Ooops!  Looks like Josh had a twitter hiccup this morning.  He apparently made and "emotional" tweet, something about his brother and football, that got a significant reaction from somewhere.  Josh deleted the tweet (I never saw it) and replaced it with this:

Josh Murray ‏

[ltr]@jmurbulldog[/ltr]

1h
Anyone out there ever make an emotional tweet about something they probably shouldn't have? I don't blame you, you're only human, right?

I wonder what he said????

UPDATE:  Ok, from the VP I gather that the KC starting QB got a 4 yr contract extension which, barring injury, would mean that Aaron will not get substantive playing time for several years.  Josh reacted to that news by posting something about Aaron not getting playing time.  He got a big negative reaction on Twitter, and removed the post.

34Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:48 am

Acrunch

Acrunch

He said that he wished a team had drafted Aaron that would give him a real chance to compete.  He made a comment of needing to be patient. He was reacting to the news they Alex Smith signed 4 year multi million dollar contract extension to stay with the chiefs as their starter. I knew when I read the news, it would hit Josh and family hard.  Josh was just the one who was honest about it and it got some harsh feedback on twitter.

ETA: Unless there is an injury to either Smith or Daniels this year, chances are very high that Aaron will be INACTIVE all year and won't see the field.

35Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Thanks for that summary, Acrunch! I can understand Josh's disappointment.  I guess he is lerning that now tht his profile on SM is so high, as well as Aaron's status as a "pro", he will have to a bit more PC in his public reactions.  

Let's face it though, the world of pro sports is very fluid in the sense tht players can get injured or traded at any time.  Today's picture can look very different tomorrow. If Aaron continues to look good as a practice QB, he could find himself as the back-up or even traded elsewhere as a back-up.  On the "up" side, it gives him time to really rehab that knee into perfect condition while adjusting to the role and game of the NFL.  Maybe a great thing if you look at it that way.

36Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:47 pm

pander3575

pander3575

I agree that he probably reacted in the moment and really forgot about all the people out there that follow him. One thing about his tweet which was good is that he didn't say Aaron's name or the KC Chiefs so if he was someone like you or me we wouldn't even know what he was talking about. I'm sure he's learned a valuable lesson going forward.

37Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 BwdXs-8IMAAlnX6
Andi Dorfman ‏[ltr]@AndiDorfman[/ltr]  1m
Morning fishing... Catch of the day @jmurbulldog

38Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

Haha, ok there is no way that's a selfie.  Is Sabel more talented than I thought.  Hy and Patti have to be with them!  That's my best guess lol!

39Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:02 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

Andi writes the best captions. I bet Josh is loving lake life.

40Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:08 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Such a cute picture and yes Andi knows how to caption them. I wouldn't be surprised if Hy and Patti weren't with them. Of course Sabel could be very talented. giggle

41Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:24 pm

joliepaige

joliepaige

Back to Josh's tweet, I was worried when I read it that he was going to get some backlash. I didnt know the entire story behind it. I think he also mentioned something about the Chiefs not having a winning program. I hope it works out for Aaron.

42Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:41 pm

pander3575

pander3575

joliepaige wrote:Back to Josh's tweet, I was worried when I read it that he was going to get some backlash.  I didnt know the entire story behind it.  I think he also mentioned something about the Chiefs not having a winning program.  I hope it works out for Aaron.
When did he mention the Chiefs not have a winning program? I missed that one.

43Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

joliepaige wrote:Back to Josh's tweet, I was worried when I read it that he was going to get some backlash.  I didnt know the entire story behind it.  I think he also mentioned something about the Chiefs not having a winning program.  I hope it works out for Aaron.
I don't remember reading anything about a winning program just about wishing that Aaron was drafted by a team willing to give him a real chance to compete.  I think he just is very protective of his brother and was blindsided and taken aback by the commitment Chiefs made to Alex Smith and the impact it would have on Aaron getting his shot.  I knew the moment I read his tweet that it would cause the "haters" to come out because quite honestly, that's what haters do especially behind their keyboards where they can remain anonymous.  It wasn't a smart decision by Josh BUT it was an emotional one made out of love for his brother; not hate, dislike, or being negative for the sake of being negative.  His reaction just showed how big his heart is and how much he loves his family. I'll take that any day of the week and twice on Sundays.  I don't think even Alex Smith himself would take offense to that!

44Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:53 pm

pander3575

pander3575

iancurran22
Fun weekend

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 10632548_357435764415570_1986579129_n

45Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Looks like anothr bulldog.  Did Sabel find a bf??

46Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:19 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

AndiDorfman: Nothing caps off a weekend of eating like stopping for hibachi on the way home @jmurbulldog #stuffed #dietstartstomorrow

47Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

Okay.. so I was bored and decided to spice things up a bit and try somethin' different. Hope you enjoy.

48Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:39 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Fan Girl Thanks for the video. I'm glad you used current pictures of their lives together.

49Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:39 pm

pander3575

pander3575

trueloveforever wrote:
AndiDorfman: Nothing caps off a weekend of eating like stopping for hibachi on the way home @jmurbulldog #stuffed #dietstartstomorrow
So funny!

50Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:12 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 915712_1494054564185229_2011128376_n

51Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:29 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

AndiDorfman: Flipping between Golf Channel and #RHOCReunion is the definition of compromise. @jmurbulldog comments on both = priceless #soversatile

52Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:11 pm

pander3575

pander3575

trueloveforever wrote:
AndiDorfman: Flipping between Golf Channel and #RHOCReunion is the definition of compromise. @jmurbulldog comments on both = priceless #soversatile
What is RHOC?

53Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:15 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

trueloveforever wrote:

To which Josh replied: @AndiDorfman oh the things I do for you babe

54Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:31 pm

markat53

markat53

Real Housewives of Orange County

55Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:47 pm

pander3575

pander3575

I can imagine his comments on that then.

56Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:53 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Since it's slow here's a picture of Josh, Aaron and Steph prior to filming
Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 487158_10101520576828691_1293111298_n

57Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 pm

nonnie

nonnie

He looks mighty fine there.

58Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:42 pm

Fleurdesel

Fleurdesel

So, there is no rumor outthere that Andi is doing DWTS or another show?

59Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:51 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog · 55m

My #wcw @AndiDorfman all day, every day #nomnomnom

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Bwov487CIAAMCP8

I'm cracking up over the nomnomnom rofl rofl

60Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:39 pm

pander3575

pander3575

What a good picture of Andi. I don't think Josh is into her at all. rofl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum