TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3

+34
missmilano
Arie/DeAnna/JenFan
nutty1
allykat
proudmommy
theOfficeRules
jemily2012
Cowgirl
tausi
Ingetje
pander3575
Minney
amartin7
Shoepie
Gracerebecca
JenTen1585
Tiggerlgh
specialkape
alsoaktchr
hogie11
Mikesgirl83
Fleurdesel
nonnie
markat53
joliepaige
teenamarie
Acrunch
mnmhughes
trueloveforever
TNGirl
nanamary
pikake
mtnlvr55
Northstargirl
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 17]

421Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:28 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

You guys know I was not a fan, but I still feel bad for all of you, I know that "punched in the stomach" feeling. I had seen some pictures of them recently, and thought Andi didn't look happy. And I got weird vibes on monday….like she was working too hard to put on a good show.
HUGS to all the Jash fans.

422Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

nutty1 wrote:You guys know I was not a fan, but I still feel bad for all of you, I know that "punched in the stomach" feeling. I had seen some pictures of them recently, and thought Andi didn't look happy. And I got weird vibes on monday….like she was working too hard to put on a good show.
HUGS to all the Jash fans.

Not a fan either. wave

423Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:40 pm

pikake

pikake

markat53 wrote:You know, it is time for me to not allow myself to get invested in these couples at all. Geezzzzz gah

I fortunately learned that after Jef and Emily ... Even though I have liked some couples since then, I try not to get too attached. I thought that Andi and Josh made a really cute couple, but luckily was not as enamored due to Andi's personality. I think I would have felt better about her if she had returned to her job in the DA's office, but it seemed to me the whole Bachelor/Bachelorette process had gone to her head and she was looking for fame .... however that's just my personal opinion FWIW peacewink

There are always at least two sides to every story so I wish them both well as they move forward - break ups are never easy for anyone.

424Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:41 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I have to tell you all this. You know I was not a Josh and Andi fan at all….but I never said a bad thing about them on Twitter or here or at the other board. Hey, we cannot all love everyone, right?
Anyway, I was having a private direct Twitter conversation with Nick's dad and somehow some of my private comments went onto my public feed. I was mortified when I realized and quickly deleted it. I don't want anyone here to think that I would publicly try to hurt or demean anyone. Thanks.

425Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:45 pm

pikake

pikake

nutty1 wrote:I have to tell you all this. You know I was not a Josh and Andi fan at all….but I never said a bad thing about them on Twitter or here or at the other board. Hey, we cannot all love everyone, right?
Anyway, I was having a private direct conversation with Nick's dad and somehow some of my private comments went onto my public feed. I was mortified when I realized and quickly deleted it. I don't want anyone here to think that I would publicly try to hurt or demean anyone. Thanks.

Hugs to you Nutty ... I would never think that of you. kisskiss

426Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:54 pm

markat53

markat53

Nutty, Never thought that at all. But like some of you, lately Andi's smile and eyes have been dead. I tried to write it of as exhaustion. Wonder if she has decided to move to CA after all?????

427Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

From now on the only couple I ship is that one down in my siggy there peacewink

428Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:26 pm

pikake

pikake

Mikesgirl83 wrote:From now on the only couple I ship is that one down in my siggy there peacewink

Did you mean "worship"? giggle

If so, I think that's a wise idea!!! kisskiss

I try not to get too invested in any of the Bach/Bachette couples anymore ...

429Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:32 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

pikake wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:From now on the only couple I ship is that one down in my siggy there peacewink

LOL, no I meant "ship" it's slang here ya go http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i%20ship%20them

430Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Arie/DeAnna/JenFan

Arie/DeAnna/JenFan

pikake wrote:

Yeah that With Andi & Josh, there was no trying involved. Certainly wished then the best, but never got over the bad taste Andi left in my mouth fr/her & JPG's seasons.

I do admit to being surprised at the break-up tho - really did NOT see it coming!

(Much more disappointed about the Michelle & Cody break-up sadz )

431Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:53 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

I really saw them working out but when I heard about the Michelle Cody break up, I said to myself I should prepare myself for an Andi and Josh break up too just in case... I didn't notice anything on Monday but watching it back Josh was not his giddy self and wasn't touching her at all

432Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:59 pm

pikake

pikake

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
pikake wrote:

LOL, no I meant "ship"  it's slang here ya go http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i%20ship%20them

LOL ... You can tell the age gap between us - I'd never heard that expression before - thanks for the education giggle

433Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:01 pm

TNGirl

TNGirl

pikake wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:
pikake wrote:

LOL, no I meant "ship"  it's slang here ya go http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i%20ship%20them

LOL ... You can tell the age gap between us - I'd never heard that expression before - thanks for the education giggle

I learned it during my Maxsyl obsession when I was hanging out with all of the teenage girls on tumblr. rofl

434Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

nutty1 wrote:I have to tell you all this. You know I was not a Josh and Andi fan at all….but I never said a bad thing about them on Twitter or here or at the other board. Hey, we cannot all love everyone, right?
Anyway, I was having a private direct Twitter conversation with Nick's dad and somehow some of my private comments went onto my public feed. I was mortified when I realized and quickly deleted it. I don't want anyone here to think that I would publicly try to hurt or demean anyone. Thanks.

As perhaps one of the biggest Andi and Josh fans here, I feel like I can confidently say that neither I, nor I suspect anyone else here, would EVER think you would intentionally say anything hurtful or demeaning in a public forum! We can all have a slip up with social media. I love you kisskiss kisskiss kisskiss

435Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:09 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Wow! I didn't suspect that at all!!! Why the big show on Monday night??!!! Dang! That came out of nowhere for me!
It doesn't feel like the JEM breakup ... I don't think anything ever will from this show again. Only other couple I love as much (or more actually) than I loved JEM is Ryan and Trista. I'm never putting them in my signature as I will jinx them.
Ah.... well..... boo.

436Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:26 pm

jemily2012

jemily2012

gosh, I'm shocked and sad... craysad didn't see that one coming. saywhat
guess I have to change my avatar soon, just not sure into what...

437Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:33 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Oh yay! I forgot about changing my avi...and siggy too for that matter. Guess I need to put some thought into this one!

438Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:07 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I am listening to the RS podcast now. Right now it is all about Andi & Josh. He really knows nothing, but said the tabloids will probably have a million different reasons.
Funny, he gets annoyed that people are asking him if he knows why…..hey Steve, this is your bread and butter. He is so damn cocky.

439Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:55 pm

missmilano

missmilano

Surprised, but not surprised, as lately they have both lookec a little "off" in the pictures I've seen and Monday night gave me bad vibes.

I liked them as a couple, but never really warmed to Andi. Josh grew on me as I saw more of his family after the show.

I would not be surprised if Andi moved to CA and I'm sure Josh won't be on the market long. I do hope he has limited contact with the Bach alums, though.

440Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:57 am

teenamarie

teenamarie

missmilano wrote:Surprised, but not surprised, as lately they have both lookec a little "off" in the pictures I've seen and Monday night gave me bad vibes.

I liked them as a couple, but never really warmed to Andi. Josh grew on me as I saw more of his family after the show.

I would not be surprised if Andi moved to CA and I'm sure Josh won't be on the market long. I do hope he has limited contact with the Bach alums, though.

I pretty much felt the same way as you. I just wasn't getting the lovey dovey vibe lately as we saw at first. So even though I liked them as a couple, not totally shocked at this. Surprised though at how soon the announcement came after seeing them together Monday and after the recent family weekend. On the other hand, her recent girl's trip had me wondering.

441Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:03 am

pander3575

pander3575

I'm surprised and not surprised. I was a huge fan and thought they could make it but sometimes it just doesn't. Luckily this doesn't hit me in the stomach since I've weaned myself in the last several months. I think I learned my lesson from the JEM breakup.

On FB Mama Murray said she was heading to Atlanta to be with her babies. Guess we know why now.

442Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:22 am

joliepaige

joliepaige

I just heard on the radio about Andi & Josh. After Mon night, I'm like most of you not totally shocked, but would like to know what happened. Guess time will tell. Wish them both the best!

443Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:43 am

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

444Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:44 am

amartin7

amartin7

pikake wrote:
alsoaktchr wrote:Inquiring minds want to know --- were they split before Monday, and going through the motions so as not to distract from Chris' season, or did they come to this agreement over the past couple of days?  I'm leaning towards the former, knowing how controlling TPTB can be...

If I were a betting gal, I would say the franchise wouldn't want to hear that news before the live premiere, so either Josh and Andi kept it quiet or the franchise knew and suggested they acted like they were still together - someone on another site pointed out the one thing that bothered me the most the other night and that was Andi constantly rubbing Josh's back during their interview on the Red Carpet - it seemed a little strange to me at the time, but now makes sense.

I wasn't shocked by the news, but them posting pics about sisters and family and all that, does make it surprising.  You never know.  One of my best friends posted a blog about being a happy family, and then later that day she called to tell me she and her husband were getting a divorce.  I was shocked!  I said, what about that blog entry?  She just said that is just what you want to present to people, it doesn't mean it represents the total picture.  I still don't fully understand that, but I guess it is just the way things work these days in the Internet age.    

Anyway, totally agree pikake on the back rubbing!  I thought it was very strange - like a Mom helping her child brave 4-year-old shots!  Which I wouldn't want to do a Bachelor red carpet event either, but it seemed kind of condescending at the time to me -- like she was the star who had to help poor Josh out.  

From that deleted IG (http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josh-murray-breaks-his-silence-following-split-from-andi-dorfman-201581), with the back rubbing, it seems like Andi broke up with him.  Oh well!  He will move on, and I suspect she will go the way of Ali and try to get a TV gig.

445Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:22 am

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Look how jaded we've all become ... it just makes me realize how much Jef and Emily hurt us ... and least me ... I remember when I heard about their break up, on here actually, from the Reality Steve post, I honestly felt like I was going to throw up. My stomach just clenched, and stayed that way for at least a week while we went back and forth as to whether they were going to be together or not. I wouldn't leave my computer for more than a couple of hours for fear of missing something that would give me hope. I still obsessed for another 3 months after that, hoping that they would get back together.
Now, I really liked Andi and Josh, especially Josh. I even put them in my signature. I tried to get obsessed with them because I thought it would be fun and they seemed so solid so I thought they wouldn't hurt me, but I just couldn't. When I heard about the break up, I was just kind of ... slightly annoyed at being played on Monday, slightly disappointed, but really ... no physical reaction, no honest sadness. Just shows how much harder I've gotten. I'm hoping actually to someday get obsessed with a couple again, cause it was really fun at times ... but I've learned to never get as obsessed as I was with Jef and Emily. That's just insanity that happened there.

446Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

teenamarie wrote:
missmilano wrote:Surprised, but not surprised, as lately they have both lookec a little "off" in the pictures I've seen and Monday night gave me bad vibes.

I pretty much felt the same way as you.  I just wasn't getting the lovey dovey vibe lately as we saw at first. So even though I liked them as a couple, not totally shocked at this.  Surprised though at how soon the announcement came after seeing them together Monday
and after the recent family
weekend.  On the other hand, her recent girl's trip had me wondering.  

Check out the other girls thread for news that may explain the timing. The franchise is well known for quickly following up bad news ( think Jef and Em) with good news (think Ash and JP's wdding announcement) Well, they've done it again!

447Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

I'm sad about it but not that sad.. my favorite cousin who lived down here with me passed away the week before Christmas, so things like that really put things in perspective and I just can't get that upset about a Bach couple breaking up.

448Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:39 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Mikesgirl83 wrote:I'm sad about it but not that sad.. my favorite cousin who lived down here with me passed away the week before Christmas, so things like that really put things in perspective and I just can't get that upset about a Bach couple breaking up.
So sorry for your loss and you're right about Bach couples since we don't even know these people.

449Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:45 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

pander3575 wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:I'm sad about it but not that sad.. my favorite cousin who lived down here with me passed away the week before Christmas, so things like that really put things in perspective and I just can't get that upset about a Bach couple breaking up.
So sorry for your loss and you're right about Bach couples since we don't even know these people.  

Thank you, it was a tough Christmas but I'm doing a lot better now

450Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:44 pm

pikake

pikake

pander3575 wrote:

So very true (in response to Mikesgirl and Pander) ...

I'm so sorry for your loss Mikesgirl ... sending you a big hug Console

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum