TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3

+34
missmilano
Arie/DeAnna/JenFan
nutty1
allykat
proudmommy
theOfficeRules
jemily2012
Cowgirl
tausi
Ingetje
pander3575
Minney
amartin7
Shoepie
Gracerebecca
JenTen1585
Tiggerlgh
specialkape
alsoaktchr
hogie11
Mikesgirl83
Fleurdesel
nonnie
markat53
joliepaige
teenamarie
Acrunch
mnmhughes
trueloveforever
TNGirl
nanamary
pikake
mtnlvr55
Northstargirl
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 17]

451Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 pm

pander3575

pander3575

From Mama Murray's FB

Lauren Goodhart Murray

34 mins · Brookhaven, GA · Edited ·

Yes it's true, Andi & Josh have chosen to break off their engagement. Although there was no one thing that precipitated their decision, they were thoughtful & wise in their decision and I'm happy they figured this out before getting married & having kids. The engagement time did it's job in helping them determine what's best for them. I know we all wanted the storybook ending but I trust The Lord has an even better journey for each of them and that makes my heart happy. Thank you for your love and messages. I'm overwhelmed & humbled by your words. XO

452Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:40 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Love Mamma Murray's post.

I really think Josh was too "easy" for Andi, in spite of her protestations. I suspect she needs more of a challenge? She appears to be constantly strategizing, seems to be ambitious for who-knows-what. Josh seems more easily content (more grounded?) - and, as I was thinking long before his deleted IG today, more spiritual. I hope he finds a salt-of-the-earth gal to bring home to Mamma.

453Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:41 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I am sorry Mikesgirl…..always tough to lose a loved one, but around the holidays adds that extra sadness, I think.

454Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

nutty1 wrote:I am sorry Mikesgirl…..always tough to lose a loved one, but around the holidays adds that extra sadness, I think.

Thanks Nutty, it's hard because we always spent Christmas together, she'd been having health problems for awhile though, she had CP and it came with other problems, she was ready to go.. I knew it was coming but still hard.

455Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Marta in FL

Marta in FL

I'm so sorry, Mikesgirl! You are so right, the breakup of Andi & Josh pales in comparison to losing a loved one. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

456Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:33 pm

TNGirl

TNGirl

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am sorry Mikesgirl…..always tough to lose a loved one, but around the holidays adds that extra sadness, I think.

Thanks Nutty, it's hard because we always spent Christmas together, she'd been having health problems for awhile though, she had CP and it came with other problems,  she was ready to go.. I knew it was coming but still hard.

Even when you "know it is coming", you are never prepared. So sorry for your loss, Mikey.

457Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:38 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Thank you ladies, I didn't really mean to hijack the thread..

458Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:51 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Big hugs Mikesgirl! I'm so sorry for your loss!

459Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:20 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

From Josh's mom's FB:

Yes it's true, Andi & Josh have chosen to break off their engagement. Although there was no one thing that precipitated their decision, they were thoughtful & wise in their decision and I'm happy they figured this out before getting married & having kids. The engagement time did it's job in helping them determine what's best for them. I know we all wanted the storybook ending but I trust The Lord has an even better journey for each of them and that makes my heart happy. Thank you for your love and messages. I'm overwhelmed & humbled by your words. XO

460Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:21 pm

TNGirl

TNGirl

Mikesgirl83 wrote:Thank you ladies, I didn't really mean to hijack the thread..

Threads have been hijacked for lesser topics than this one. Usually by me. shades kisskiss

461Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:32 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Marta in FL wrote:I'm so sorry, Mikesgirl! You are so right, the breakup of Andi & Josh pales in comparison to losing a loved one. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Mine as well, Mikesgirl. Cousins have a special bond....

462Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Mikesgirl, sorry to hear of your tough loss and over Christmas.  You and your cousin were lucky to share that special bond over the years.  Big hugs to you   Big Hug

463Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:13 pm

deedreamer

deedreamer

Well I am late to the party, or should I say wake. Wow I am kind of floored. Both families seemed so invested in this couple so I am sure it has had a lot more repercussions than a lot of the other breakups. The two families spent a lot of time together. It will have a big ripple effect I am sure. I think it will eventually all distill down to the same problem as Ali and Roberto. A female with ambition and a male with home and family aspirations. I feel sad for all concerned and am more surprised about the breakup than I was with Alibear because we heard rumblings of discontent from them for quite awhile before they finally broke up.

http://deedreamer.com

464Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:21 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

I think that is sound thinking Dee.

We will never know all the reasons, nor should we.  I feel like they had as good or better a chance than any other couple, even if only for geography.  They developed a real relationship, lived together, shared much time woith one anothers families and in the end, for ewhat ever reasons, decided if wasn't forever.

While it makes me sad and surprised (I did not see it coming), I am not gut-shot like with JEM.  I guess maybe I have learned to moderate how invested I get with some of these couples...who knew!

I wish them both the best of everything in life.  And if perchance Josh should end up with an opportunity to be the next Bach down the road....well, I 'll be first in line supporting him.  I think he would have been an easy producers choice for this season had he not been F1.

465Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:14 pm

markat53

markat53

Mikesgirl ... you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. If Andi is the one who wants to move on to "bright lights" instead of home, hearth and family .... I did that many years ago and it is my one BIG regret. Just saying ....

466Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:05 am

pikake

pikake

Here we go with the start of all the silly speculation!!!  I don't believe this for a minute... gah

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/09/josh-murray-the-bachelor-andi-dorfman-break-up-reason/

467Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:17 am

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

And it begins, utter horse sh*t!

468Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:31 am

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I hate to say it but RS was correct. He said the tabs would come up with many different stories.

469Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:33 am

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Nutty, I sure hope Nick no longer has any feelings for Andi.....

470Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:33 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Absurdity!  The tabs. that is.  

Note:  Alsoktchr and I posted at the same time.  I realize my post read as though I was responding to her comment about Nick.  I was not.  I was responding to the previous comments about the tabs.

Last edited by Northstargirl on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total

471Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:43 am

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I really believe he does not….at all.

472Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:07 am

tausi

tausi

The way Andi behaved After final rose, must have made it easy for Nick to move on. no one wants to be with someone so cold and thoughtless.

473Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:29 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I also posted this in the general discussion thread. Maybe it will lighten the sprites for you guys who are sad right now.
I could certainly relate to each one of these steps! I was so sad over several Bach breakups….Andrew & Jen, Andi & Tessa, Jef & Em. This really is funny!!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laurencarr/12-stages-of-a-bachelorbachelorette-breakup-mw9w?utm_term=4ldqpia#.olbNXVOZo

474Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:38 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

nutty1 wrote:I also posted this in the general discussion thread. Maybe it will lighten the sprites for you guys who are sad right now.
I could certainly relate to each one of these steps! I was so sad over several Bach breakups….Andrew & Jen, Andi & Tessa, Jef & Em.  This really is funny!!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laurencarr/12-stages-of-a-bachelorbachelorette-breakup-mw9w?utm_term=4ldqpia#.olbNXVOZo

LOL! Only this time I'm sitting here like

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Iago-Quote-Surprise

475Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:09 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

Good gif, Mikesgirl. I have never liked Andi and her treatment of Nick at the finale further confirmed my distaste. I think Josh is a good man. I am not sad at all! You go Josh and find yourself a wonderful woman. skip

476Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Rosepetal

Rosepetal

Not to surprise at the news about  Josh and Andy as the social media became much less about them as a couple. Like Dee, I got that Ali/Roberto vibe especially when Aaron and his girlfriend announced their wedding date.

Mikesgirl, so sorry for your loss.

477Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:36 pm

TNGirl

TNGirl

nutty1 wrote:I also posted this in the general discussion thread. Maybe it will lighten the sprites for you guys who are sad right now.
I could certainly relate to each one of these steps! I was so sad over several Bach breakups….Andrew & Jen, Andi & Tessa, Jef & Em.  This really is funny!!

That is hilarious - and oh so true!

478Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:37 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I think we could all (re)learn something from this. We always say the true relationship starts when the cameras stop rolling and the couple lives in the real world. Sometimes after the fantasy part is past them, they just realize they are not meant for each other. I think a lot of the broken up couples (not all of them) truly thought they loved one another, and they probably did, as well as you could in the given situation. It is hard for us as fans, but maybe it will help us cope better the next time. And yes, there will be a next time.
I still have not gotten as invested as I did with JEM, and hope never to again.

479Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Very true nutty, and I hate to be a pessimist even though I loved Andi and Josh and had hopes they would make it, I always kept myself prepared for this in the back of my mind. I also never want to get as invested as I was with Jem... You just never know with these couples.

480Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:08 pm

markat53

markat53

AMEN to Nutty and Mikesgirl!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum