TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The breakup of Andi and Josh

+27
Conway34
realityfan26
gr82bwahm
hogie11
jemily2012
bigmama1
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
teenamarie
markat53
nanamary
CanadaGoose
TNGirl
Northstargirl
specialkape
JenTen1585
tausi
Minney
moflan
theOfficeRules
Fleurdesel
alsoaktchr
Shoepie
allykat
pander3575
stuckinsc
nutty1
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

181The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:14 pm

nanamary

nanamary

Is Andi moving?

182The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:07 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Yes. She tweeted something about it and her mother said she'd miss her.

183The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Minney

Minney

Does anyone know where? LA? sad2

184The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Supposedly OK mag is saying to NYC to be a fashion designer...

185The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 B_ScRfLW8AEC706

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 12m12 minutes ago
That one time I packed my bags, got a one way ticket and moved to NYC! Scary and exhilarating at the same time! #NYC

186The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:08 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

That's in the Washington Square area of Grennwich Village, I believe. SpecialKape!!!! Can you confirm??

187The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Wow, don't blame her really, she probably wanted to get away from Josh and the memories there. Good for her for following her dream thumbs up

188The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:28 pm

pander3575

pander3575

At least she knows Sharleen.

189The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm

nanamary

nanamary

I suspect her desire to move to NY and into fashion may have been part of the reasons for their break-up!

190The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

nanamary wrote:I suspect her desire to move to NY and  into fashion may have been part of the reasons for their break-up!

Nah. She got dumped. She would have loved to be a wife and done whatever career/job/hobby came to her. I never saw her as career driven. She wanted love, like most of us do.

She was not a favorite of mine but I saw the pain. Huge pain. She reluctantly said it was mutual. It was in a way. She knew it wasn't working. But she wanted to hang on and hope to fix it. Josh pulled the plug.

191The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Northstargirl wrote:That's in the Washington Square area of Grennwich Village, I believe.  SpecialKape!!!!  Can you confirm??

Not SK, but, yes, that's the Village. Not cheap!!

192The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 pm

pikake

pikake

I can see Andi having fun living in NYC, but I have my doubts about moving there to be a fashion designer (it's not quite that easy to break into that field without some background).

193The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

alsoaktchr wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:That's in the Washington Square area of Grennwich Village, I believe.  SpecialKape!!!!  Can you confirm??

Not SK, but, yes, that's the Village. Not cheap!!

Insanely expensive would be the way to put it!

194The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

[quote="alsoaktchr"]

Not SK, but, yes, that's the Village. Not cheap!![/quote

Thanks! I didn't intentionally leave you out. I just didn't ralize you lived in or know NYC. Thanks for the confirmation. Now we have at least two NYC resources!!! Yay!!! kisskiss

195The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:09 am

Shoepie

Shoepie

pikake wrote:I can see Andi having fun living in NYC, but I have my doubts about moving there to be a fashion designer (it's not quite that easy to break into that field without some background).  

There are skilled designers who can sew, create and execute that have been trying for many years to break into this business. It is very difficult. AND they have been working on their skills for years, sometimes from childhood.

196The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 am

Minney

Minney

Shoepie wrote:
pikake wrote:I can see Andi having fun living in NYC, but I have my doubts about moving there to be a fashion designer (it's not quite that easy to break into that field without some background).  

There are skilled designers who can sew, create and execute that have been trying for many years to break into this business.  It is very difficult.  AND they have been working on their skills for years, sometimes from childhood.  

Along with studying the industry, possibly educated in fashion design, and not just sewing a $15 dress on an airplane. I don't ever want to tell someone not to pursue their dreams but it's strange to see a young and smart woman like Andi throw away a good education and law degree that she worked hard to earn. Seems like a young female version of the typical male mid-life crisis. giggle

197The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:06 am

pander3575

pander3575

Minney wrote:
Shoepie wrote:

There are skilled designers who can sew, create and execute that have been trying for many years to break into this business.  It is very difficult.  AND they have been working on their skills for years, sometimes from childhood.  

Along with studying the industry, possibly educated in fashion design, and not just sewing a $15 dress on an airplane.  I don't ever want to tell someone not to pursue their dreams but it's strange to see a young and smart woman like Andi throw away a good education and law degree that she worked hard to earn.  Seems like a young female version of the typical male mid-life crisis. giggle  
It's hard to believe she would be successful but maybe it's more about making a change after the break up. Wonder if she had anything already lined up for work? Josh was ready to get married and have kids but I'm thinking Andi had other thoughts. Hopefully both of them can find what they are looking for in love and life.

198The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:08 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Does anyone think maybe Andi has had offfers or made contacts with someone in the NY fashion community? I have a vague recollection abut her commenting about a fashion line of her own somewhere. I don't recall if it was an interview or on twittter.

There may be something to the theory that this new dream may have contributed to the end of their relationship. She did say in her interview with CH, that she and Josh did not support one another enough. As someone pointed out up thread, maybe this is one of things that was a point of conflict.

199The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:31 pm

specialkape

specialkape

Sorry, guys, just saw this! But you all have got it right. Not sure if that's where she's living, but if so, it's actually a mixed area (price-wise) because NYU is there, so there is a lot of housing stock aimed toward student budgets. That said, not sure Andi would like those apartments!!

Regardless, I hope she tweets more so I can go stalk her~~~!

200The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:44 pm

pander3575

pander3575

The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 11049152_372691676266699_523103978_n
Kacie and Andi at Riff Raff. Wonder if they are comparing notes?

The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 10631964_438562489632133_1496767402_n
Andi and Sharlee at Riff Raff last night.

201The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Seeing Andi and Kacie out at a club in NYC is a BIG surprise. It seems way too far a stretch to be a coincidence, right? Oh to be a fly on the way!! saywhat

202The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Minney

Minney

Northstargirl wrote:Seeing Andi and Kacie out at a club in NYC is a BIG surprise.  It seems way too far a stretch to be a coincidence, right?  Oh to be a fly on the way!! saywhat

ITA! shocked Two Murray ex-fiancée's in the same club? No coincidence! Is it another "coincidence" that Nick was recently in NY hanging out with Sharleen as well? don\'t know

203The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Minney wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Seeing Andi and Kacie out at a club in NYC is a BIG surprise.  It seems way too far a stretch to be a coincidence, right?  Oh to be a fly on the way!! saywhat

ITA! shocked  Two Murray ex-fiancée's in the same club?  No coincidence!  Is it another "coincidence" that Nick was recently in NY hanging out with Sharleen as well? don\'t know  

I know, right! First Valentine's Day in Chicago, a week or two ago in NYC, then Andi moves to NYC, now this. I know Bachelor family is small and inbred, but this is a LOT of coincidences not to have some connection linking them.

204The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:53 pm

pikake

pikake

Drama saywhat don\'t know

205The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

I think it makes perfect sense these girls bonded.  They were both going through a break up in the same family at the same time.  That is a set up to plan a meet up in NYC. I think it is really nifty!

206The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Shoepie wrote:I think it makes perfect sense these girls bonded.  They were both going through a break up in the same family at the same time.  That is a set up to plan a meet up in NYC. I think it is really nifty!

It certainly seems to negate the notion that there was conflict between the two girls, doesn't it.

207The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:31 am

pander3575

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:
Shoepie wrote:I think it makes perfect sense these girls bonded.  They were both going through a break up in the same family at the same time.  That is a set up to plan a meet up in NYC. I think it is really nifty!

It certainly seems to negate the notion that there was conflict between the two girls, doesn't it.
Nothing like two people going through a break up bonding. As far as I knew Kacie never met Andi until the very last family get together in Dec.

208The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:10 am

amartin7

amartin7

I have a feeling Mama Murray's ears are burning!!

209The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

amartin7 wrote:

I have a feeling Mama Murray's ears are burning!!

rofl Oh, yeah! In a big way!

210The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 7 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:14 am

Minney

Minney

So they never met at a tailgate or football game? I didn't know that! There was so much speculation that they didn't like each other or that there was competition between them. Although I do find it odd that they didn't interact more when they were supposedly in love with the Murray boys and potential sister-in-laws but now show up in NY together. Appears a bit vindictive but then again, who knows what really went on in the family dynamics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum