TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The breakup of Andi and Josh

+27
Conway34
realityfan26
gr82bwahm
hogie11
jemily2012
bigmama1
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
teenamarie
markat53
nanamary
CanadaGoose
TNGirl
Northstargirl
specialkape
JenTen1585
tausi
Minney
moflan
theOfficeRules
Fleurdesel
alsoaktchr
Shoepie
allykat
pander3575
stuckinsc
nutty1
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

61The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:28 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

nanamary wrote:Nutty, I like your new avi with the kitty and the rose!!!! I am sorry I don't play well with others - or get along and conform - but, I am keeping my Ashley and JP until a good one comes out I can beg, borrow, or steal of the three of them - Ashley, JP, and Ford1!!

Good avi choice! That little Ford is just the cutest!

62The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:45 pm

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

Nana, I love your new avi! My favorite couple ever from this show, though I have also grown to love Des and Chris.

I went football instead of bachelor. Luke Kuechly from the Carolina Panthers. He is a really good man and oh so Hot! I guess I am feeling a little cougary, Roar!

63The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:54 pm

TNGirl

TNGirl

stuckinsc wrote:Nana, I love your new avi!  My favorite couple ever from this show, though I have also grown to love Des and Chris.

I went football instead of bachelor.  Luke Kuechly from the Carolina Panthers.  He is a really good man and oh so Hot!  I guess I am feeling a little cougary, Roar!

Someone ate her Frosted Flakes this morning. giggle

64The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:18 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

TNGirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Nana, I love your new avi!  My favorite couple ever from this show, though I have also grown to love Des and Chris.

I went football instead of bachelor.  Luke Kuechly from the Carolina Panthers.  He is a really good man and oh so Hot!  I guess I am feeling a little cougary, Roar!

Someone ate her Frosted Flakes this morning.  giggle

Hey I'm in support of a hot men avi theme. toot

65The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:35 pm

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

teenamarie wrote:
TNGirl wrote:

Someone ate her Frosted Flakes this morning.  giggle

Hey I'm in support of a hot men avi theme. toot

Hey, my hubby called me a dinosaur yesterday and now I have having to get PT for Piriformis Syndrome, so I am calling on my in cougar to get me through. giggle

Hot and nice, oh and since I listen to sports radio he also has a nice deep voice too.

I like the hot men avi theme too!

66The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:12 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

This is probably the best place to put this.

It appears Aaron Murray and his fiance have called off their engagement.

She gave an interview stating she would stay in KC with her career for now, but that they have gone their separate ways, wished him the best etc. He has headed to Tampa as of yesterday or today. Josh has now left Tampa and gone back to Atlanta.

Is there a story there?? Seems like odd timing, to me.

67The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Minney

Minney

Northstargirl wrote:This is probably the best place to put this.  

She gave an interview stating she would stay in KC with her career for now, but that they have gone their separate ways, wished him the best etc.  He has headed to Tampa as of yesterday or today. Josh has now left Tampa and gone back to Atlanta.

Is there a story there??  Seems like odd timing, to me.

Wow! shocked If Andi knew Aaron and fiancé were on the skids maybe she would have hung in there with Josh a little longer. She could have been the reigning future-DIL! giggle

68The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Hmmm, this really speculation on my part but I have a feeling that MM was not as loving or as accepting of her future daughter-in-laws as she seemed. Both Josh and Aaron seem like mama's boys and I don't think Mama was ready to give up being the number one lady in their lives

69The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:46 pm

tausi

tausi

waoh! They just set the date couple of weeks ago!!
i am shocked!! seriously, there has to be some related drama in the back between these couples that we don't know!!

70The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:43 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Now this has shocked me!! Wow!

71The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:48 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

72The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:57 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

73The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:33 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

OMG!!!  This was totally me, well alot of us, in the wake of the JEM break-up news!!! rofl rofl rofl

I must be cured, because I moved through the stages already with Josh and Andi.

BTW stupid writer doesn't have a calender.  It will be two weeks tomorrow. Geez, journalism today!

74The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:11 am

Shoepie

Shoepie

She gave an interview stating she would stay in KC with her career for now, but that they have gone their separate ways, wished him the best etc.  He has headed to Tampa as of yesterday or today. Josh has now left Tampa and gone back to Atlanta.

I agree, very strange. I want to know even though I was not vested in them working out. I just love dirt. saywhat The more the better. They are not famous enough for anything to come out. They are already old news. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

75The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:18 am

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

I am shocked by the Aaron and Kacie news. They had announced a date before Christmas and unlike Andi, Kacie always seemed to welcome MM. Many FB posts by MM showed she and Kacie together and enjoying each other's company.

Aaron is extremely young. Only one year out of undergrad, so I prefer him wait if it wasn't right. Kacie was also the girlfriend of Minnesota QB Christian Ponder when he was drafted. He is now married to sports reporter Sarah Ponder of ESPN.

I wish them both the best. Perhaps Aaron is being let go from KC or traded and Kacie didn't want to move again? She gave up one good job to move to KC and maybe doesn't want to start over again.

The life of a backup NFL QB's wife is to follow where ever he goes. Aaron may end up a starting QB one day, but he is still rehabbing from his ACL and now hopefully will get a better chance to prove himself.

76The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:39 am

amartin7

amartin7

I am probably reading into it, but Kacie sounded mad in her quote (it sounded rather terse):

"I’m really committed to being a part of this community for the time being. The engagement is off. I wish him the best, it’s best to part ways. I’m moving on with my life."

It sounds like he broke up with her or caused her to break up with him.  Then again, it's a break-up, I guess its better than the statements of we love each other so much and everything is perfect and we will remain best friends forever that leave you scratching your head about why they are breaking up then?

Also, Minnie, I thought the same thing about what you said -- Andi should have stuck it out and then she would have been the Queen Bee -- well, princess...well, I guess just royal duchess, but she wouldn't have to share the duchess spotlight!

77The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:08 am

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

I kinda suspect Andi will always be a Queen B, lol...... scared3

Also, just saw this at USmag while looking for the wedding pics.... http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-harrison-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-were-off-before-split-2015201

78The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:24 pm

Minney

Minney

Shoepie wrote:

I agree, very strange.  I want to know even though I was not vested in them working out.  I just love dirt.  saywhat  The more the better.  They are not famous enough for anything to come out.  They are already old news.    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know what you mean! I am a curious person especially when it's none of my business! giggle I'm imagining a big blow-out cat fight over the holidays. catfight Then the Murray Boys had a little discussion. snapoutofit

79The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:40 pm

TNGirl

TNGirl

alsoaktchr wrote:I kinda suspect Andi will always be a Queen B, lol...... scared3

Also, just saw this at USmag while looking for the wedding pics....  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-harrison-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-were-off-before-split-2015201

"I knew things were a little off," Harrison, 43, told Ryan Seacrest on Tuesday, Jan. 20. "They were being a little awkward and weird. But you know, they're from Georgia. You know those people." (Both Dorfman and Murray lived in Atlanta, Ga., before their season of The Bachelorette aired.)

wtf

I wonder if when Chris Harrison divorced his wife I should have said, "But you know, they're from California. You know those people." On, wait. That actually kinda works, though.

80The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

TNGirl wrote:
alsoaktchr wrote:I kinda suspect Andi will always be a Queen B, lol...... scared3

Also, just saw this at USmag while looking for the wedding pics....  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-harrison-andi-dorfman-josh-murray-were-off-before-split-2015201

"I knew things were a little off," Harrison, 43, told Ryan Seacrest on Tuesday, Jan. 20. "They were being a little awkward and weird. But you know, they're from Georgia. You know those people." (Both Dorfman and Murray lived in Atlanta, Ga., before their season of The Bachelorette aired.)

wtf

I wonder if when Chris Harrison divorced his wife I should have said, "But you know, they're from California.  You know those people."  On, wait.  That actually kinda works, though.  

AND he probably knew they were going to announce their break up anyway. He lies, a lot.
WTF is right. And lol @ bold.

81The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:24 pm

bigmama1

The Chiefs hired another quarterback - some talk that Aaron would be traded or cut. Not sure if that has anything to do with the breakup.

82The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:42 pm

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

Shoepie wrote:
TNGirl wrote:

wtf

I wonder if when Chris Harrison divorced his wife I should have said, "But you know, they're from California.  You know those people."  On, wait.  That actually kinda works, though.  

AND he probably knew they were going to announce their break up anyway.  He lies, a lot.  
WTF is right.  And lol @ bold.  

Sadly for a girl who loves Texas, CH is proudly from Texas. And he is an ass, since Josh is from FL. But whatever CH, keep opening your mouth and I will keep expecting lies.

83The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:57 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

84The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:02 pm

jemily2012

jemily2012

pretty sure mama murray is referring to aaron and kacie's breakup in this fb post:

We completely trust G-d's plan & therefore grateful for every part of the journey. Always looking forward to see what unfolds as we work through difficulties. Meantime, we draw closer to The Lord. Sweet times ahead. XO

85The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:23 pm

hogie11

hogie11

TNGirl wrote:

wtf

Hey! I resent that remark giggle

86The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:07 am

gr82bwahm

gr82bwahm

Article with Nick's response to the break-up.  Here's the link   I've copied below Nick's part, there isn't much else to the article.  I thought it was nicely written.  

E! News managed to catch up with Nick after he heard the breakup news, and I gotta say, dude kept it super classy (even though he has more than enough reason to gloat a little).

"I was surprised. I feel for them. Heartbreak is tough for anyone, whether you're engaged or not. It stinks," Nick said.

He also wanted to be clear that he does not feel "vindicated" in any way. "I've been asked that a lot today," he admitted. "But the answer is no. I don't hold any ill will against either of them. I've moved on with my life."

While he's not seeing anyone exclusively right now, he is having fun dating different girls. "I enjoy being out there. But I haven't met that girl yet," he admitted.

Does that mean there's a chance for him and Andi after all?? Apparently not. "No. In a lot of cases things happen for the right reason and in our case it did," he said. "I'm excited about the people I have in my life now. What happened with Andi is in my past and it's going to stay there. I moved on. I don't want to move backwards."

In fact, if he's going to reunite with anyone, it's probably going to be Josh. After revealing that he hadn't reached out to either one since the new broke, Nick said, "Maybe down the line it would be nice to reconnect with Josh as a friend."

There you have it! Nick reacted in the best way any guy in his position could have. I'd say he's redeemed himself from any kiss-and-tell stigma he may have saddled himself with six months ago.

87The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:22 am

realityfan26

TNGirl wrote:

wtf

I wonder if when Chris Harrison divorced his wife I should haveo said, "But you know, they're from California.  You know those people."  On, wait.  That actually kinda works, though.  

Ryan Seacrest is also from Georgia so I think it was a joke that didn't come across right.

88The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:30 am

nanamary

nanamary

I am blackballing - blacklisting - or doing something to Chris Harrison!!! I am from Tennessee but I have lived most of my adult life (at least 45 years) in Georgia - so HOW DARE Chris Harrison smear the people from Georgia!!! He should be ashamed. I hope they never ever let him back in the state of Georgia! Keep him away from the Masters golf course in Augusta!!! BAN him!!! Let's boycott. March. Get out your banners - Georgians - and those who are sympathetic to our cause!!! Let's show him what THOSE PEOPLE are really like!!!

89The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:38 am

TNGirl

TNGirl

hogie11 wrote:
TNGirl wrote:

wtf

Hey! I resent that remark giggle

There's always an exception, Hogie, and you are definitely exceptional!  best bud

90The breakup of Andi and Josh - Page 3 Empty Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:41 am

TNGirl

TNGirl

realityfan26 wrote:
TNGirl wrote:

wtf

I wonder if when Chris Harrison divorced his wife I should haveo said, "But you know, they're from California.  You know those people."  On, wait.  That actually kinda works, though.  

Ryan Seacrest is also from Georgia so I think it was a joke that didn't come across right.

duh I forgot about Seacrest being from Georgia. Well, I'm only mildly offended now. giggle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum