TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 27]

511ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:09 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 BuEq0ofIcAAkVke
Gabe McCullers ‏@gabemci_gabe 5h

Josh Murray and his girlfriend from the bachelorette is sitting next to me in an ATL restaurant

512ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:58 am

lexforlife

lexforlife

giggle @ gf but seeing that family picture just moved me to tears (this damn allergies and these adorable kids). This two are too cute for words and I do beleive CH when he said they knew(tptb)- paraphrasing here that in Italy, Josh was the one for Andi. Was Italy where she had that meltdown?

513ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:10 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

lexforlife wrote:giggle @ gf but seeing that family picture just moved me to tears (this damn allergies and these adorable kids). This two are too cute for words and I do beleive CH when he said they knew(tptb)- paraphrasing here that in Italy, Josh was the one for Andi. Was Italy where she had that meltdown?

Yes, it was. Good catch!  thumbs up 

Silly girl, it took her the whole season to look back and go, "Duh! I've been in love with him this whole time!"  duh kisskiss 

514ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:22 am

pander3575

pander3575

Here I am checking in here at 2:30 am to see if I've missed something. Where is that therapy program?

515ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:08 am

hogie11

hogie11

mnmhughes wrote:

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 10340067_10203755966156055_8611739440950987658_n

Good God, they are one gorgeous couple!!!

516ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:01 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

mnmhughes wrote:I asked my friend what she thought of Josh and Andi, and I just had to share it:

He's so cute with how much he loves his doggie and dotes on her! You can tell he REALLY, REALLY wanted some human of his own to love, and although I'm shocked that Andi signed up for that role, it's clear how much she loves it! They're such an unexpectedly perfect fit. They were perfect on paper, but didn't seem perfect in chemistry/personalities until we saw them in action and now it's all around perfect.

I think that's so true. He was really longing for someone to call his own.  cloud9  cloud9 

"all around perfect"!!  That about sums it up!  cloud9  loveshower 

I'm guessing there was a whole lot more to that meltdown in Italy than we saw, or probably will ever know.

I love that they are out to dinner two nights in a row.  Making up for lost time doing "normal" things.  Good for us though!!

517ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:01 am

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

hogie11 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Andi sure loves to sit in Josh's lap. Can't say I blame her.  giggle Fan Girl loveshower 

518ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:57 am

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

What a fabulous picture!!! They look so happy!!!

519ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:42 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 BuHwpXcCUAE25No

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1m

Sunday morning sandwich... @jmurbulldog

Last edited by mnmhughes on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

520ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:47 am

Fleurdesel

Fleurdesel

What I like the most is how "normal" they are living their life right now...Reminds me of Ashley and JP...Hope it continues this way for them! A beautiful couple!

521ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:50 am

pikake

pikake

mnmhughes wrote:ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 BuHwpXcCUAE25No

Sunday morning... @jmurbulldog

AWWWW!!!! How cute is that?  Fan Girl 

522ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:57 am

Rosepetal

Rosepetal

So.. So cute!!!  Fan Girl 

523ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:59 am

markat53

markat53

That is just way too cute! They look quite "homey" together.

524ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Sunday morning sandwich... @jmurbulldog
How flipping sugar-coated cute is that!!! Fan Girl  Fan Girl 

No worries about hair or make-up.  Just pure joy and contentment with life.  As Fleurdesel said, just like Ash and JP and Chris and Des.  I could and probably do gush about these two all day.    They just have the "IT" cloud9  cloud9  cloud9  cloud9  cloud9  cloud9  cloud9  cloud9

525ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:03 pm

Minney

Minney

pikake wrote:

AWWWW!!!!  How cute is that?  Fan Girl 

Officially the cutest ever!! dance   Looks like Andi and Sable have found neutral ground when it comes to sleeping with Josh! giggle Fan Girl 

526ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:07 pm

jemily2012

jemily2012

trueloveforever wrote:
hogie11 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Andi sure loves to sit in Josh's lap. Can't say I blame her.  giggle Fan Girl loveshower 

and josh sure loves to leave the top buttons of his shirt open... giggle 

527ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:09 pm

nonnie

nonnie

I hope they have a king size bed because Sabel takes up half of it.

528ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:11 pm

jemily2012

jemily2012

Minney wrote:
pikake wrote:

AWWWW!!!!  How cute is that?  Fan Girl 

Officially the cutest ever!! dance   Looks like Andi and Sable have found neutral ground when it comes to sleeping with Josh! giggle Fan Girl 

andi wants the world to see how much she loves waking up next to josh and sabel  Fan Girl 

529ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:12 pm

Minney

Minney

jemily2012 wrote:
trueloveforever wrote:
hogie11 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

and josh sure loves to leave the top buttons of his shirt open... giggle 

Maybe it's Andi who loves to leave the top button of his shirts open?! giggle Hot Fan Girl 

530ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:15 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

nonnie wrote:I hope they have a king size bed because Sabel takes up half of it.
 rofl  rofl  rofl I was just thinking that.  Sabel looks ginormous next to Andi.  I've never "known" a bulldog, so didn't realize how big they are.  It's kind of cute that Sabel seems quite satisfied sleeping next to Andi.  They must have developed quite a relationship these past two months.  Kind of remnds me of Catherine with Sean's fur babies.

531ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Minney

Minney

mnmhughes wrote:I asked my friend what she thought of Josh and Andi, and I just had to share it:

He's so cute with how much he loves his doggie and dotes on her! You can tell he REALLY, REALLY wanted some human of his own to love, and although I'm shocked that Andi signed up for that role, it's clear how much she loves it! They're such an unexpectedly perfect fit. They were perfect on paper, but didn't seem perfect in chemistry/personalities until we saw them in action and now it's all around perfect.

I think that's so true. He was really longing for someone to call his own.  cloud9  cloud9 

MNM, I love your friends response, thanks for sharing! kisskiss  Does your friend know either Andi or Josh? Seems like they have really good perspectives!

532ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:25 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Northstargirl wrote:
nonnie wrote:I hope they have a king size bed because Sabel takes up half of it.
 rofl  rofl  rofl I was just thinking that.  Sabel looks ginormous next to Andi.  I've never "known" a bulldog, so didn't realize how big they are.  It's kind of cute that Sabel seems quite satisfied sleeping next to Andi.  They must have developed quite a relationship these past two months.  Kind of remnds me of Catherine with Sean's fur babies.

I think it's especially funny because Momma Murray posted a while back about keeping the dogs off the beds when they stay with her. I guess she knew that Sabel was a bedhog?  giggle  You would think Josh would be in the middle, so both his girls could be next to him but I'm guessing Sabel loves her new Mommy!  Fan Girl 

533ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:28 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Minney wrote:

MNM, I love your friends response, thanks for sharing! kisskiss  Does your friend know either Andi or Josh?  Seems like they have really good perspectives!

Nope, just a fangirl like me!  giggle 

Did you know that not everybody wants to know every detail possible about Jodi? I had lunch with my Mom yesterday and she asked in passing if Josh and Andi were still together. So I pulled out my phone, and started showing her their latest Twitter and IG pics. After about the 5th or 6th one, I noticed her eyes glassing over and decided to put away my phone.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

534ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

mnmhughes wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:

I think it's especially funny because Momma Murray posted a while back about keeping the dogs off the beds when they stay with her. I guess she knew that Sabel was a bedhog?  giggle  You would think Josh would be in the middle, so both his girls could be next to him but I'm guessing Sabel loves her new Mommy!  Fan Girl 
Maybe Sabel is just grateful to still have any space on the bed since new mommy came into the picture! Fan Girl  rofl

535ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:50 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

Wow that's a big dog! That head! Her face. giggle 

536ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Minney

Minney

mnmhughes wrote:
Minney wrote:

MNM, I love your friends response, thanks for sharing! kisskiss  Does your friend know either Andi or Josh?  Seems like they have really good perspectives!

Nope, just a fangirl like me!  giggle 

Did you know that not everybody wants to know every detail possible about Jodi? I had lunch with my Mom yesterday and she asked in passing if Josh and Andi were still together. So I pulled out my phone, and started showing her their latest Twitter and IG pics. After about the 5th or 6th one, I noticed her eyes glassing over and decided to put away my phone.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

That's why I love my board family so much, my real family just doesn't get it! gah giggle kisskiss rofl funny Hilarious 

537ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:08 pm

hogie11

hogie11

Those two are lucky ladies!!!  Fan Girl 

538ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:16 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

It's crazy, but even when he's asleep, you can tell how much Josh loves Andi!  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

539ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:18 pm

markat53

markat53

mnmhughes wrote:It's crazy, but even when he's asleep, you can tell how much Josh loves Andi!  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

Great minds think alike. I had the same thought when I first saw that pix.

540ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:26 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

He looks so peaceful, content and in love! Beautiful picture; amazing couple! Fan Girl cloud9 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum