TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 27]

1 ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:41 am

Northstargirl

We have a new happy couple to celebrate. After tonight I should say deliriously happy. Please comment and celebrate here!!!! loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower 
Ain't love grand!!!

2 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:43 am

Minney

I'm staying awake for jk!! Living crazy tonight!!

3 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:44 am

mnmhughes

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1m

It simply couldn't have been any better! I love you more than you will ever know @jmurbulldog #TheBachelorette

4 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:45 am

mnmhughes

The Murray's said that nothing can take away this moment even Nick Viall bombshell moment discussing what happened during the overnight suite when he discussed intimate details.

"We are praying for him. We know he is hurting. The only thing Josh is focusing on is the moment he put that ring on her finger, that is the beginning of their future," said Lauren.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/tampa-native-gets-engaged-on-the-bachelorette

5 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:45 am

mnmhughes

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 24s

'Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you ......' -Matthew 7: 7-8 #GodIsGreat

6 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:50 am

Gracerebecca

mnmhughes wrote:The Murray's said that nothing can take away this moment even Nick Viall bombshell moment discussing what happened during the overnight suite when he discussed intimate details.

"We are praying for him. We know he is hurting. The only thing Josh is focusing on is the moment he put that ring on her finger, that is the beginning of their future," said Lauren.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/tampa-native-gets-engaged-on-the-bachelorette

Class act for sure! Love this family!

7 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:52 am

mnmhughes

Meet my beautiful fiancé and the love of my life @andi_dorfman ... I've waited 29 years to find her and it's been well worth the wait! God is soooooo great! #VeryBlessed #ForeverKindOfLove

http://instagram.com/p/rBT5_Ih-mI/

8 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 am

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:The Murray's said that nothing can take away this moment even Nick Viall bombshell moment discussing what happened during the overnight suite when he discussed intimate details.

That was nice and it's true he was hurting.

9 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 am

mnmhughes

They're so hot together! He's still wearing the ribbons in the Kimmel interview. Fan Girl Fan Girl 

10 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 am

Gracerebecca

mnmhughes wrote:Meet my beautiful fiancé and the love of my life @andi_dorfman ... I've waited 29 years to find her and it's been well worth the wait! God is soooooo great! #VeryBlessed #ForeverKindOfLove

Love this!

11 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:57 am

Gracerebecca

Andi and Josh seem so joyful together. Honestly, with the ups and downs that come with marriage, you have to have someone that makes you laugh.

12 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:58 am

mnmhughes

I love these two together! They're so hot and sweet! kisskiss kisskiss kisskiss 

13 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:00 am

mnmhughes

Josh only watched his parts, but Andi told him everything that happened and he trusts her.

14 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:01 am

hogie11

mnmhughes wrote:I love these two together! They're so hot and sweet! kisskiss kisskiss kisskiss 

So sad you took that picture as your avi  kisskiss

15 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am

Northstargirl

mnmhughes wrote:Meet my beautiful fiancé and the love of my life @andi_dorfman ... I've waited 29 years to find her and it's been well worth the wait! God is soooooo great! #VeryBlessed #ForeverKindOfLove

What a sweet gentle spirit he is. I am melting all over at his beautiful public profession of love. Not many men would be able to do that.

16 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:03 am

Acrunch

They are beautiful! Andi is one lucky woman!

17 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 am

pander3575

They are the cutest couple together and he seems perfect for her. She over thinks and you need someone to try and get you out of that. I just love them  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

18 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 am

Northstargirl

mnmhughes wrote:Josh only watched his parts, but Andi told him everything that happened and he trusts her.

You are a picture stealing wench.....and I would have done the exact same thing had I seen it first!!! Jeals over your avi!!!!!

19 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:They are the cutest couple together and  he seems perfect for her.  She over thinks and you need someone to try and get you out of that.  I just love them  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

I know it! I love that he said he was always telling her to stop overthinking things.

20 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:Josh only watched his parts, but Andi told him everything that happened and he trusts her.
who is in your av?

21 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am

Northstargirl

Kimmel is just starting here...stupid news runs an hour!!

22 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:06 am

hogie11

I need a good avi pic of Josh and Andi!! HELP?! (This is the first couple I've ever wanted to put in an avi, FYI. I usually only put the guy :) )

23 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:08 am

mnmhughes

Wow! Who would have thought that Josh and Andi wanted 4 kids?!

24 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 am

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:
who is in your av?

It's Josh and Andi!

25 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:11 am

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:Wow! Who would have thought that Josh and Andi wanted 4 kids?!
Remember he said he wanted a bunch of kids so I guess she does too.  giggle 

Ok JK is over and they were just too cute so now to go back and watch the parts I want. Josh and Andi, Andi and Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh  Fan Girl 

26 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 am

Northstargirl

They're coming on after this commercial here. Four kids huh? I guess that wedding will be sooner than later. They've got some baby-making to do!!

27 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
who is in your av?

It's Josh and Andi!
Where did that great picture come from?

28 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 am

Gracerebecca

hogie11 wrote:I need a good avi pic of Josh and Andi!! HELP?! (This is the first couple I've ever wanted to put in an avi, FYI. I usually only put the guy :) )

Me, too! Help!

29 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 am

pander3575

One thing I learned besides loving them more is that Andi worked and paid for her college degree according to her mother.

30 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:31 am

Shoepie

Andi seemed genuine when she said she made up her mind the morning of the proposal. Josh laughed about it and said she has been very honest. Right there, you knew she had told him she slept with Nick and did not pull the, "I knew the minute I saw you...." either.

They really shine together!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 27]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum