TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 27]

1ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:41 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

We have a new happy couple to celebrate. After tonight I should say deliriously happy. Please comment and celebrate here!!!! loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower 
Ain't love grand!!!

2ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:43 am

Minney

Minney

I'm staying awake for jk!! Living crazy tonight!!

3ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:44 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 1m

It simply couldn't have been any better! I love you more than you will ever know @jmurbulldog #TheBachelorette

ANDI AND JOSH #1 BtrqRxLCEAAbP7T

4ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:45 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

The Murray's said that nothing can take away this moment even Nick Viall bombshell moment discussing what happened during the overnight suite when he discussed intimate details.

"We are praying for him. We know he is hurting. The only thing Josh is focusing on is the moment he put that ring on her finger, that is the beginning of their future," said Lauren.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/tampa-native-gets-engaged-on-the-bachelorette

5ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:45 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 24s

'Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you ......' -Matthew 7: 7-8 #GodIsGreat

6ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:50 am

Gracerebecca

Gracerebecca

mnmhughes wrote:The Murray's said that nothing can take away this moment even Nick Viall bombshell moment discussing what happened during the overnight suite when he discussed intimate details.

"We are praying for him. We know he is hurting. The only thing Josh is focusing on is the moment he put that ring on her finger, that is the beginning of their future," said Lauren.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-tampa/tampa-native-gets-engaged-on-the-bachelorette

Class act for sure! Love this family!

7ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:52 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Meet my beautiful fiancé and the love of my life @andi_dorfman ... I've waited 29 years to find her and it's been well worth the wait! God is soooooo great! #VeryBlessed #ForeverKindOfLove

http://instagram.com/p/rBT5_Ih-mI/

8ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 am

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:The Murray's said that nothing can take away this moment even Nick Viall bombshell moment discussing what happened during the overnight suite when he discussed intimate details.

That was nice and it's true he was hurting.

9ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

They're so hot together! He's still wearing the ribbons in the Kimmel interview. Fan Girl Fan Girl 

10ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 am

Gracerebecca

Gracerebecca

mnmhughes wrote:Meet my beautiful fiancé and the love of my life @andi_dorfman ... I've waited 29 years to find her and it's been well worth the wait! God is soooooo great! #VeryBlessed #ForeverKindOfLove

Love this!

11ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:57 am

Gracerebecca

Gracerebecca

Andi and Josh seem so joyful together. Honestly, with the ups and downs that come with marriage, you have to have someone that makes you laugh.

12ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:58 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

I love these two together! They're so hot and sweet! kisskiss kisskiss kisskiss 

13ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:00 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Josh only watched his parts, but Andi told him everything that happened and he trusts her.

14ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:01 am

hogie11

hogie11

mnmhughes wrote:I love these two together! They're so hot and sweet! kisskiss kisskiss kisskiss 

So sad you took that picture as your avi  kisskiss

15ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:02 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

mnmhughes wrote:Meet my beautiful fiancé and the love of my life @andi_dorfman ... I've waited 29 years to find her and it's been well worth the wait! God is soooooo great! #VeryBlessed #ForeverKindOfLove

What a sweet gentle spirit he is. I am melting all over at his beautiful public profession of love. Not many men would be able to do that.

16ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:03 am

Acrunch

Acrunch

They are beautiful! Andi is one lucky woman!

17ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 am

pander3575

pander3575

They are the cutest couple together and he seems perfect for her. She over thinks and you need someone to try and get you out of that. I just love them  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

18ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:04 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

mnmhughes wrote:Josh only watched his parts, but Andi told him everything that happened and he trusts her.

You are a picture stealing wench.....and I would have done the exact same thing had I seen it first!!! Jeals over your avi!!!!!

19ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:They are the cutest couple together and  he seems perfect for her.  She over thinks and you need someone to try and get you out of that.  I just love them  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

I know it! I love that he said he was always telling her to stop overthinking things.

20ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:Josh only watched his parts, but Andi told him everything that happened and he trusts her.
who is in your av?

21ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:05 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Kimmel is just starting here...stupid news runs an hour!!

22ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:06 am

hogie11

hogie11

I need a good avi pic of Josh and Andi!! HELP?! (This is the first couple I've ever wanted to put in an avi, FYI. I usually only put the guy :) )

23ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:08 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Wow! Who would have thought that Josh and Andi wanted 4 kids?!

24ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:
who is in your av?

It's Josh and Andi!
ANDI AND JOSH #1 Screen14

25ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:11 am

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:Wow! Who would have thought that Josh and Andi wanted 4 kids?!
Remember he said he wanted a bunch of kids so I guess she does too.  giggle 

Ok JK is over and they were just too cute so now to go back and watch the parts I want. Josh and Andi, Andi and Josh, Josh, Josh, Josh  Fan Girl 

26ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

They're coming on after this commercial here. Four kids huh? I guess that wedding will be sooner than later. They've got some baby-making to do!!

27ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:18 am

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
who is in your av?

It's Josh and Andi!
ANDI AND JOSH #1 Screen14
Where did that great picture come from?

28ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 am

Gracerebecca

Gracerebecca

hogie11 wrote:I need a good avi pic of Josh and Andi!! HELP?! (This is the first couple I've ever wanted to put in an avi, FYI. I usually only put the guy :) )

Me, too! Help!

29ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:20 am

pander3575

pander3575

One thing I learned besides loving them more is that Andi worked and paid for her college degree according to her mother.

30ANDI AND JOSH #1 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:31 am

Shoepie

Shoepie

Andi seemed genuine when she said she made up her mind the morning of the proposal. Josh laughed about it and said she has been very honest. Right there, you knew she had told him she slept with Nick and did not pull the, "I knew the minute I saw you...." either.

They really shine together!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 27]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum