TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 27]

31ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:31 am

pander3575

pander3575

Too funny I'm watching the MTP again and as Josh is leaving and hugging Hy he gives him a kiss  rofl 

32ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:33 am

pander3575

pander3575

Shoepie wrote:Andi seemed genuine when she said she made up her mind the morning of the proposal.  Josh laughed about it and said she has been very honest.  Right there, you knew she had told him she slept with Nick and did not pull the, "I knew the minute I saw you...."  either.

They really shine together!  
I think it was smart of him to watch only his parts as long as she told him everything.

Andi: Josh just calms me down

33ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:36 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Shoepie wrote:Andi seemed genuine when she said she made up her mind the morning of the proposal.  Josh laughed about it and said she has been very honest.  Right there, you knew she had told him she slept with Nick and did not pull the, "I knew the minute I saw you...."  either.

I truly think she did make the final decision that morning, but then looking back, knew it had been Josh all along. Therefore, what she said during the proposal was accurate.

34ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Pander, Josh tweeted out that pic with this caption:

Meet my beautiful fiancé and the love of my life @andi_dorfman ... I've waited 29 years to find her and it's been well worth the wait! God is soooooo great! #VeryBlessed #ForeverKindOfLove

It already has more than 45,000 likes!

35ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 am

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:

I truly think she did make the final decision that morning, but then looking back, knew it had been Josh all along. Therefore, what she said during the proposal was accurate.
I agree. She was drawn to him from the minute he stepped out of the limo but her head kept making her overthink the too good to be true.

36ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

For those who are asking for avis, once we get some good proposal pics, we'll bring them over for you to choose from!  kisskiss 

37ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:44 am

Shoepie

Shoepie

pander3575 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I agree.  She was drawn to him from the minute he stepped out of the limo but her head kept making her overthink the too good to be true.

Yes, her over thinking dictated that she analyse everything to the final minute. Cute that Josh saw that in her early on and rolled with it, helping her get out of her head when he could. What a good match they are! He is not phased by it.

Now it makes total sense that she slept with Nick. She left no stone unturned! She focused on what would work for her, as she should have, and took that to the furtherst point she could to insure the right decision.

She is officially my favorite bachette!

38ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:47 am

pander3575

pander3575

Shoepie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I agree.  She was drawn to him from the minute he stepped out of the limo but her head kept making her overthink the too good to be true.

Yes, her over thinking dictated that she analyse everything to the final minute.  Cute that Josh saw that in her early on and rolled with it, helping her get out of her head when he could.  What a good match they are!  He is not phased by it.

Now it makes total sense that she slept with Nick.  She left no stone unturned! She focused on what would work for her, as she should have, and took that to the furtherst point she could to insure the right decision.

She is officially my favorite bachette!
Mine too! She had a few mistakes but not to major.

39ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:48 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

I loved the Kimmel interview! That's what the ATFR should have been! More of the adorable, happy couple.

Let's see, tomorrow we need to watch GMA, Live with Kelly, Huffingtonpost is doing a live interview at 3 PM. Anyone remember any others?

And when does that People Magazine come out?

40ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:51 am

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:I loved the Kimmel interview! That's what the ATFR should have been! More of the adorable, happy couple.

Let's see, tomorrow we need to watch GMA, Live with Kelly, Huffingtonpost is doing a live interview at 3 PM. Anyone remember any others?

And when does that People Magazine come out?
I know. They could do a little with the F2 and then do mostly the happy couple.

I can't think of any others. Of course I'm busy watching it again. Just finishes with their LCD date. So cute on the sofa together.  Fan Girl  He totally gets her.

41ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:54 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 13s

Off to New York with my FIANCÉ @jmurbulldog. Cannot thank everyone enough for all the love and support! #TheBachelorette #blessed

42ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:56 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Andi_a12

Peter Geist @petergeist · 15m

I feel so honored to have been a part of joshmurray11 and @andidorfman 's love story. These two are so in love and I'm beyond excited to shout their love from the rooftops! #thebachelorette

43ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:58 am

hogie11

hogie11

Awwwwww, the proposal was great!! They are soooooooo stinkin' adorable together!!  loveshower 

44ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:00 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

New avi possibilities?

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 4d3a0a4f-dd84-469c-850e-038a793eb978_zps4627c3c1

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 065cbb1a-fc36-4cc6-8d02-77486cb54681_zps62263eb9

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 3e962dd4-41b2-4d11-916d-a0db66f30b8e_zpsef5fcef8

45ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:01 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Where did the pic of them walking on the beach come from?? Did I miss something??

46ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 am

hogie11

hogie11

They are a ridiculously attractive couple!

For an avi, I need something that shows Josh face...sorry, he may be off the market, but I'm still shallow  giggle 

47ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:04 am

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:New avi possibilities?

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 4d3a0a4f-dd84-469c-850e-038a793eb978_zps4627c3c1

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 065cbb1a-fc36-4cc6-8d02-77486cb54681_zps62263eb9

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 3e962dd4-41b2-4d11-916d-a0db66f30b8e_zpsef5fcef8

Wow love those especially him carrying her through the water.

48ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:05 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Northstargirl wrote:Where did the pic of them walking on the beach come from??  Did I miss something??

I found it at the VP! I have no idea, and was wondering the same thing!

49ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:06 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

hogie11 wrote:They are a ridiculously attractive couple!

For an avi, I need something that shows Josh face...sorry, he may be off the market, but I'm still shallow  giggle 

funny funny  I'll keep looking.

50ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:07 am

pander3575

pander3575

Thank goodness I can fast forward through all of the garbage.

51ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:08 am

joliepaige

joliepaige

I absolutely love this couple. I can't remember a FRC that seemed more real. I love that they cant seem to keep their hands off each other.

52ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:12 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

hogie11 wrote:They are a ridiculously attractive couple!

OMG!!! I looked at those beautiful pictures and thought the same thing. I need his face!!!

53ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 am

Shoepie

Shoepie

joliepaige wrote:I absolutely love this couple.  I can't remember a FRC that seemed more real.  I love that they cant seem to keep their hands off each other.

I agree. It was authentic and the most spectacular to date. I attribute that to Andi being very focused on finding the man who would work for her and she did it with diligence! And it worked!

54ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:17 am

HBgirl

HBgirl

Just watched the proposal and I agree...they are a really cute couple!   Too bad the AFTR doesn't sound all that much fun, but I'll watch anyway.   Can't wait to see them on Kimmel!

Thanks to everyone for all the laughs this season...you all are the best!  I'll go back now and do what I do best -  lurk!    wine

55ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:19 am

pander3575

pander3575

I just watched the proposal again. In Josh's ITM before proposing he was choked up. Then the proposal was so beautiful. The look on his face when she was saying her part scared the daylights out of him because it did almost sound like a goodbye. This is one for the books!

56ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:20 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

I'd love to be a fly on the casting dept wall. I have to believe that Josh was cast, not only for Andi, but as a number 1 pick for the next Bachelor. I actually think he and Eric had that role in the original casting plans.

57ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:20 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 928622_240414469501621_48428587_n

Congratulations to a beautiful and wonderful couple @andi_dorfman and @joshmurray11 - I love you both dearly and I look forward to you guys making babies #thebachelorette

58ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:22 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

HBgirl wrote:Just watched the proposal and I agree...they are a really cute couple!   Too bad the AFTR doesn't sound all that much fun, but I'll watch anyway.   Can't wait to see them on Kimmel!

Thanks to everyone for all the laughs this season...you all are the best!  I'll go back now and do what I do best -  lurk!    wine

You can stay for more chatting fun you know!!!  wave kisskiss 

59ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:25 am

pander3575

pander3575

I bet it's fun to be around Josh and Andi.  He certainly brings out the best in her.  You know Josh and Hy will get a long great. Josh just can't keep his hand off her. It didn't matter if it was in front of his parents, her parents or alone.  Fan Girl 

Last edited by pander3575 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

60ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 am

Acrunch

Acrunch

mnmhughes wrote:ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 2 928622_240414469501621_48428587_n

Congratulations to a beautiful and wonderful couple @andi_dorfman and @joshmurray11 - I love you both dearly and I look forward to you guys making babies #thebachelorette

I'm not a fan of Elian's but this is awesome.
I just adore this couple soooo damn much!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum