TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!


You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 26 of 27]

751 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:27 am

pander3575

avatar
hogie11 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:


#tbt Day after we got engaged @joshmurray11 #thebachelorette #dominicanrepublic by @andi_dorfman
.


Gah, I KNEW someone would take this pic for an avi! Fan Girl I couldn't get here fast enough. Damn, west coast time!
but love yours. It's so them!

752 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:34 am

Minney

avatar
nonnie wrote:I honestly think this is the best looking couple to come out of the this franchise.

ITA! kisskiss Not only are they blessed with physical good looks but they have similar fashion styles, which makes them photogenic Gods! giggle Hot 

753 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:46 am

nonnie

avatar
^^ I think their happiness brings out the beauty in both of them. It makes them shine. Josh is gorgeous and Andi is pretty but together they are beautiful people.

754 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:47 am

Northstargirl

avatar
Minney wrote:
nonnie wrote:I honestly think this is the best looking couple to come out of the this franchise.

ITA! kisskiss Not only are they blessed with physical good looks but they have similar fashion styles, which makes them photogenic Gods! giggle Hot 

ITA, too! Just look at them in the DR pic above. No make-up, no hair styling. Just natural beauty (and love) emminating from both of them. No other Bach/B'ette couple, lovely as some of them are, can really hold a candle to these two in terms of beauty, IMO. Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl 

755 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:48 am

Shoepie

avatar
Northstargirl wrote:
Minney wrote:
nonnie wrote:I honestly think this is the best looking couple to come out of the this franchise.

ITA! kisskiss Not only are they blessed with physical good looks but they have similar fashion styles, which makes them photogenic Gods! giggle Hot 

ITA, too!  Just look at them in the DR pic above.  No make-up, no hair styling.  Just natural beauty (and love) emminating from both of them. No other Bach/B'ette couple, lovely as some of them are, can really hold a candle to these two in terms of beauty, IMO. Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl 

 nothing to add:

756 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:49 am

mnmhughes

avatar
What a great way to start the morning!  loveshower loveshower loveshower 

I'm off on vacation for a few days, but I'll check in each night. Y'all keep the JODI love going!  toot toot 

757 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:56 am

pander3575

avatar
mnmhughes wrote:What a great way to start the morning!  loveshower loveshower loveshower 

I'm off on vacation for a few days, but I'll check in each night. Y'all keep the JODI love going!  toot toot 
Enjoy!

758 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:57 am

Acrunch

avatar
hogie11 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:


#tbt Day after we got engaged @joshmurray11 #thebachelorette #dominicanrepublic by @andi_dorfman
.


Gah, I KNEW someone would take this pic for an avi! Fan Girl I couldn't get here fast enough. Damn, west coast time!

I KNOW!!! Dammit, lol!  I didn't even have time to upload it before it got "taken". ;-)

Nonnie...ITA...no question for me....best looking Bach couple ever!  Just breathtaking!

They are both posted within 30 minutes of one another, anychance they are at the airport hopping a flight to KC? Come on, ATL fangirls!!! Do not fail us now!!!

That was my thought as well.  They are up early today and posting.  I checked and Delta has several non-stop flights to KC today.  There was one at 8:21am and the next one at 10:27am.

ETA: SCRATCH THAT! I just read at the VP that they will not be going to KC but will be going to the game in Charlotte (next week). This according to someone who sent a private message to Lauren & Lauren responded.

759 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Northstargirl

avatar
Acrunch wrote:
hogie11 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:


#tbt Day after we got engaged @joshmurray11 #thebachelorette #dominicanrepublic by @andi_dorfman
.


Gah, I KNEW someone would take this pic for an avi! Fan Girl I couldn't get here fast enough. Damn, west coast time!

I KNOW!!! Dammit, lol!  I didn't even have time to upload it before it got "taken". ;-)

Nonnie...ITA...no question for me....best looking Bach couple ever!  Just breathtaking!

They are both posted within 30 minutes of one another, anychance they are at the airport hopping a flight to KC? Come on, ATL fangirls!!! Do not fail us now!!!

That was my thought as well.  They are up early today and posting.  I checked and Delta has several non-stop flights to KC today.  There was one at 8:21am and the next one at 10:27am.

ETA:  SCRATCH THAT!  I just read at the VP that they will not be going to KC but will be going to the game in Charlotte (next week).  This according to someone who sent a private message to Lauren & Lauren responded.

I'm the culprit! wave  I just couldn't help myself...I'm weak!

I am a bit surpried they are not going t KC. I thought Andi would jump at the chance to see Nikki in the same trip. Then again, they have traveled so much and are no doubt enjoying a little downtime to do as they please. Charlotte is only a week away and just as close to Josh's BD as today. Come to think of it, them being on KC may taken a little of the aqttentin away from Aaron's big debut so many best to wait a week.

760 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:05 pm

lexforlife

avatar
Northstargirl wrote:
Acrunch wrote:
hogie11 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:


#tbt Day after we got engaged @joshmurray11 #thebachelorette #dominicanrepublic by @andi_dorfman
.


Gah, I KNEW someone would take this pic for an avi! Fan Girl I couldn't get here fast enough. Damn, west coast time!

I KNOW!!! Dammit, lol!  I didn't even have time to upload it before it got "taken". ;-)

Nonnie...ITA...no question for me....best looking Bach couple ever!  Just breathtaking!

They are both posted within 30 minutes of one another, anychance they are at the airport hopping a flight to KC? Come on, ATL fangirls!!! Do not fail us now!!!

That was my thought as well.  They are up early today and posting.  I checked and Delta has several non-stop flights to KC today.  There was one at 8:21am and the next one at 10:27am.

ETA:  SCRATCH THAT!  I just read at the VP that they will not be going to KC but will be going to the game in Charlotte (next week).  This according to someone who sent a private message to Lauren & Lauren responded.

I'm the culprit! wave  I just couldn't help myself...I'm weak!

I am a bit surpried they are not going t KC.  I thought Andi would jump at the chance to see Nikki in the same trip.  Then again, they have traveled so much and are no doubt enjoying a little downtime to do as they please.  Charlotte is only a week away and just as close to Josh's BD as today.  Come to think of it, them being on KC may taken a little of the aqttentin away from Aaron's big debut so many best to wait a week.
You changed your name over there?

761 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Acrunch

avatar
HE DID IT, He did it. Took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and he challenged Andi next, LMAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jhdAodjEw

762 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:18 pm

trueloveforever

avatar
Acrunch wrote:HE DID IT, He did it.  Took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and he challenged Andi next, LMAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jhdAodjEw

Too funny! That's something I want to see.  giggle 

763 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Northstargirl

avatar
No I didn't change my name at the VP. I was talking about being the culprit that stole the new pic for an avi!!! giggle 

764 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Northstargirl

avatar


Damn, he is so cute! But he left his shirt on!!
Does this mean he has to do it again since Brian challenged him as well?
Guess we'll see Andi's in the next 24 hours, huh?!

765 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:28 pm

trueloveforever

avatar
I can't wait to see Andi do it!  giggle 

It looks like Josh just made a YT channel.. hope he posts more videos of him and Andi on there.

766 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:30 pm

pander3575

avatar
trueloveforever wrote:I can't wait to see Andi do it!  giggle 

It looks like Josh just made a YT channel.. hope he posts more videos of him and Andi on there.
Wouldn't that be nice.  Fan Girl 

767 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Northstargirl

avatar
I guess he's doing it again!

Brian Osborne ‏@Coach_Osborne 33m
I see how it is @jmurbulldog , my challenge wasn't cool enough. haha. #choppedliver


@Coach_Osborne ahhhhhhhh I didn't even see it, I owe you!!

768 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:54 pm

pander3575

avatar
Northstargirl wrote:I guess he's doing it again!

Brian Osborne ‏@Coach_Osborne  33m
I see how it is @jmurbulldog , my challenge wasn't cool enough. haha. #choppedliver


@Coach_Osborne ahhhhhhhh I didn't even see it, I owe you!!
Oh good. Can we suggest he do it without his shirt?

769 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:35 pm

JenTen1585

avatar
I love that at this point, we can always count on Josh! I love Jef, but he has always been unpredictable in behavior. He may respond to certain fans on twitter, and not to others. One day, Jef will send out 5 tweets wishing random people happy birthday and answering questions and then he will disappear for 2 weeks. You can never predict when you will get your flashes of him. I do know that Jef ALWAYS likes almost every single picture of his family, especially his nieces and nephews, but other than that ... who knows what he will like on any given day. Right now, Josh pretty much responds to everything you would expect him to in the way you expect him. It's a relief in a way and endearing! Although I do have fun following the mystery that is Jef still!!!!

770 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:08 pm

mnmhughes

avatar
I can't believe Josh tagged Andi in that ice bucket challenge! Bad, bad boy!  giggle giggle  And you KNOW he loves saying, "my fiance, Andi Dorfman"!!  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

771 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:18 pm

Shoepie

avatar
Ice bucket challenge?

772 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:04 pm

composer53

avatar
Just thought I'd mention that Aaron will be starting the 4th quarter. I find it hard to believe that Andi and Josh wouldn't be there for his first ever PRO game that he would definitely play in.

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

773 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:07 pm

pander3575

avatar
Look who I just ran into in B'head Love this couple @AndiDorfman @jmurbulldog #bachelorette @949thebull @kristenradio


Amber ‏@haugen_amber · 47m
@JasonPullman did u get to chat with Andi and Josh ?



Jason Pullman ‏@JasonPullman · 44m
@haugen_amber Yeah, had a glass of Pinot Noir w them. They really are in LOVE. Great looking couple! They're both very nice.



774 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 pm

mnmhughes

avatar
What a great picture! I love how Andi is just hanging on to Josh!

I'm sad that they didn't get to go to Aaron's game, but I know they must have big plans for next weekend's game in Charlotte. Aaron may not be able to come to whatever big shindig Andi is planning for Josh's 30th, so they're even.  giggle I also think Josh may not be able to get much time off right now.

775 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:06 pm

moflan

avatar

776 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:09 pm

trueloveforever

avatar
mnmhughes wrote:What a great picture! I love how Andi is just hanging on to Josh!

I'm sad that they didn't get to go to Aaron's game, but I know they must have big plans for next weekend's game in Charlotte. Aaron may not be able to come to whatever big shindig Andi is planning for Josh's 30th, so they're even.  giggle I also think Josh may not be able to get much time off right now.

Do you think Josh is back at work?

777 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:10 pm

pander3575

avatar
mnmhughes wrote:What a great picture! I love how Andi is just hanging on to Josh!

I'm sad that they didn't get to go to Aaron's game, but I know they must have big plans for next weekend's game in Charlotte. Aaron may not be able to come to whatever big shindig Andi is planning for Josh's 30th, so they're even.  giggle I also think Josh may not be able to get much time off right now.
I wonder if they are able to watch on TV tonight. I'm sure between working and all the traveling they've been doing it wasn't a good time for them to go. I wonder if Aaron's girlfriend went. Bet we get an update tomorrow from MM.  giggle Steph didn't get to go either but I bet she'll make the one in Charlotte.

778 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:11 pm

pander3575

avatar
trueloveforever wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:What a great picture! I love how Andi is just hanging on to Josh!

I'm sad that they didn't get to go to Aaron's game, but I know they must have big plans for next weekend's game in Charlotte. Aaron may not be able to come to whatever big shindig Andi is planning for Josh's 30th, so they're even.  giggle I also think Josh may not be able to get much time off right now.

Do you think Josh is back at work?
I would think so. I wonder if he can do a lot of work with a phone and computer.

779 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:13 pm

pander3575

avatar








Lauren Goodhart Murray added 2 new photos — with Kacie McDonnell and George Green at Arrowhead Stadium.
·
.

9 months ago I slept at the hospital 3 nights while Aaron was there and tonight we are here!!! Never give up, The Lord doesn't!!

780 Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:19 pm

pander3575

avatar
Some fan must asked them to do this

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum