TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi & Josh post show #2

+24
realityfan26
jemily2012
lexforlife
Gracerebecca
pikake
deedreamer
Rosepetal
Shoepie
JenTen1585
nonnie
hogie11
Mikesgirl83
teenamarie
Acrunch
Minney
trueloveforever
markat53
mnmhughes
nanamary
pander3575
composer53
Northstargirl
alsoaktchr
nutty1
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 26]

361Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:05 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Acrunch wrote:Josh is looking pumped!   tongue 

Love the pictures.  Love Josh referring to Andi as his baby lol!  Soo cute!

I don't see mama Murray's pic on her FB page.  Did she delete it?
No I just looked and it's there.

362Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Andi is one lucky girl in the middle of that Murray sandwich! Hot Hot 

363Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:34 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

pander3575 wrote:
Acrunch wrote:Josh is looking pumped!   tongue 

Love the pictures.  Love Josh referring to Andi as his baby lol!  Soo cute!

I don't see mama Murray's pic on her FB page.  Did she delete it?
No I just looked and it's there.
That's strange...the last one that I see is the one in Charlotte where she wishes she could go site seeing.   Maybe you have to be a FB friend to see the one of the Andi-Murray boy sandwich lol!  I'm not a FB friend :(.

364Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

The boy sandwich (with Andi playing the part of the cheese) is on Josh's IG.

365Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:56 pm

jemily2012

jemily2012

Acrunch wrote:
pander3575 wrote:We can always relay on Mama Murray  giggle 
Lauren Goodhart Murray

5 minutes ago via iOS

We miss you Kacie
Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 10527614_10203855643487926_8257023912792609259_n
Awww, what a great picture!  I was wondering if Aaron would have free time to spend with them tonight since he probably won't after the game tomorrow since the team flight is right after e game.

they look like siblings in this one!

366Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:54 am

pander3575

pander3575

You know Josh is there with his mom too  giggle Hopefully Aaron will have a good game

Lauren Goodhart Murray

59 minutes ago

Kansas-City Chiefs game will be televised on FOX at 8:00pm — with Aaron Murray at Bank of America Stadium.
Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 10552447_10203858635802732_1853468486746617073_n

367Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:19 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

I think that photo is from training camp based on the look of the stands in the background. I am excited this game is on FOX tonight. I am hoping SO very much that we get TV shots of Josh and Andi together in the stadium. They HAVE to put them on the kiss cam don't you think? The way those two are always smoochin' and lovin' on each other, plus he's the rookie's brother, plus their big reality stars.....that has to be enough for a kiss cam AND the live shot on air. If you think I'm living in Fantasy Land, please tell me know so I don't spend the next 12 hours getting hyped up about this. Thanks! thanks 

368Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:36 am

markat53

markat53

Once again, you are not alone jedi  master.  ROLLER COASTER 
I will be onboard this roller coaster ride!!

369Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:42 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Aww, I'm a Jedi!!  dance I am honored to be in such esteemed SEC company! I am a mere amateur compared to the depth of your expertise. But I can still appreciate a sweet boy and his other fine assets...so I'll be following the Chiefs as a secondary team this year (they'll probably do better than the Vikings).

370Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:08 am

pander3575

pander3575

I never thought I'd be watching a Chiefs game but even if we don't get to see our couple (btw I hope you're right NSG about the kisscam) I want to see how Aaron does.

Does Aaron seem to be small for todays pro QB's?

371Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:42 am

Rosepetal

Rosepetal

Aaron needs to have a good game as he is 4th in the depth chart. Even if he moves up there is still a chance that he won't make the team. Some teams only carry two quarterbacks other carry three if the team thinks there is potential. Some times the third quarterback will be assign to the practice squad. I don't know of any team that has carried 4 quarterbacks whether regular team or practice squad.

372Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:49 am

pander3575

pander3575

Rosepetal wrote:Aaron needs to have a good game as he is 4th in the depth chart. Even if he moves up there is still a chance that he won't make the team. Some teams only carry two quarterbacks other carry three if the team thinks there is potential. Some times the third quarterback will be assign to the practice squad. I don't know of any team that has carried 4 quarterbacks whether regular team or practice squad.
That's why I found it odd that his gf quit her job and is moving to KC to be with him now. I could see it if he was certainly going to be sticking around but just think it's a little early to know if they'll keep him. Of course I don't know anything about the QB's in KC already. There must have been some reason KC drafting him if they already had 3.

373Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:51 am

markat53

markat53

You are spot on, Rosepetal. I am worried about where Aaron and my A.J. McCarron will land. Still, I am sooooooo excited I have football to watch and get excited about!! I am looking forward to the Chiefs game or all the obvious reasons.

374Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:54 am

pander3575

pander3575

markat53 wrote:You are spot on, Rosepetal. I am worried about where Aaron and my A.J. McCarron will land. Still, I am sooooooo excited I have football to watch and get excited about!! I am looking forward to the Chiefs game or all the obvious reasons.
Where did AJ end up at?

375Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:56 am

markat53

markat53

Cincinnati Bengals, 5th round. He has a shoulder injury they discovered he got his final 2 games at Bama. So he has been on the injured list.

Oh, another comment about Aaron. Aaron may not be as big as a lot of the QBs, but remember that the Super Bowl winning QB of Seattle is smaller than him. Russell Wilson is about the same height (5'11'') as Johnny Manziel.

376Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:07 pm

Minney

Minney

Northstargirl wrote:Aww, I'm a Jedi!!   dance I am honored to be in such esteemed SEC company!  I am a mere amateur compared to the depth of your expertise.  But I can still appreciate a sweet boy and his other fine assets...so I'll be following the Chiefs as a secondary team this year (they'll probably do better than the Vikings).  

NSG, did you see the Vikings game last night? wave thumbs up  Maybe Aaron is playing 4th because they already know they will keep him and are testing out the other QB's? Am I dreaming? giggle 

377Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Rosepetal

Rosepetal

Minney wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Aww, I'm a Jedi!!   dance I am honored to be in such esteemed SEC company!  I am a mere amateur compared to the depth of your expertise.  But I can still appreciate a sweet boy and his other fine assets...so I'll be following the Chiefs as a secondary team this year (they'll probably do better than the Vikings).  

NSG, did you see the Vikings game last night? wave thumbs up   Maybe Aaron is playing 4th because they already know they will keep him and are testing out the other QB's?  Am I dreaming? giggle 

Aaron is 4th in the depth charts, that doesn't mean he is playing fourth. He is rated as the 4th quarterback at this time. he needs to move up higher in the depth charts.

378Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Minney

Minney

Rosepetal wrote:
Minney wrote:

NSG, did you see the Vikings game last night? wave thumbs up   Maybe Aaron is playing 4th because they already know they will keep him and are testing out the other QB's?  Am I dreaming? giggle 

Aaron is 4th in the depth charts, that doesn't mean he is playing fourth. He is rated as the 4th quarterback at this time. he needs to move up higher in the depth charts.

Thanks for the information! kisskiss Hopefully as he matures his skills will continue to develop and his career as an NFL QB will solidify! yes 

379Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

So here's what I read about Aaron.  Lots of speculation about keeping him as a fourth, even if they put him on injured reserve or practice squad, because the franchise really does see him as the future of the team.  I agree Kacie's move may seem premature by a few weeks if he gets dropped.  If dropped, he will no doubt get picked up in a heartbeat by another team.  Why not wait to see where he ends up, then move?  Well, she already has a job lined up at the NBC affiliate in KC.  Makes me wonder if Aaron may not have some handshake assurances that they will keep him.

I also read that despite being on the smaller side, at 6 feet, he is a very smart QB, playing an NFL-style offense the past 4 yrs.  Also read that he makes the big plays, very cool-headed in pressure situations.  Read that he doesn't have a bullet for an arm, but despite that, set an SEC passing record (among others).  In addition to his many talents on the field, he is highly valued as a great natural leader both on and off the field.  Basically the kid pretty much has it all except a few inches of height. At least according to the sites I read.

380Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:53 pm

markat53

markat53

Aaron is one of those who is cool as a cucumber in clutch situations. (Phooey). If interested, check out the 2012 SEC Championship Game between Georgia and (of course) Alabama (it is on Youtube). It is still one of the best games to date. I chewed my fingernails and toenails over that game ... we won but only in the final 5 seconds. He has serious football smarts and keeps his cool in crazy situations. KC's QB Alex Smith is a good quarterback and has done very well. But I think Aaron has the skills and smarts that Andy prefers. Aaron is a good leader and a positive teammate.

381Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Rosepetal

Rosepetal

Interesting Northstargirl, I just went back and read some speculation from sports sites. Someone is either going on IR or Daniels (most likely) or Bray will be traded. They won't carry four quarterbacks on the active roster. Why in the heck is Aaron rated 4th on the depth chart then? The only reason I can come up with is because he is the one with the least experience.

382Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:16 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Thanks for all the good football info. The only reason I can see for Kacie's move at this time is that there may have been some assurances he will stay there.

383Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:34 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Hoping for some pictures today. Seems these folks really need phone camera instructions

Stephanie Tsahakis ‏@TheLadyOlive · 2h
Think I just saw Andi and Josh walking through uptown #clt! @BacheloretteABC

384Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:48 pm

nanamary

nanamary

At the grocery store again - I seem to be there too much - and saw OK and another magazine with the little bitty blurbs on the front covers - they both said trouble with Andi and Josh.

385Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:03 pm

pander3575

pander3575

nanamary wrote:At the grocery store again - I seem to be there too much - and saw OK and another magazine with the little bitty blurbs on the front covers - they both said trouble with Andi and Josh.
We can tell right?

386Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Minney

Minney

I saw the same OK Magazine cover and headline. What I can't believe is how horrible the pic is of Andi and Josh... never seen them take a bad photo before! giggle 

387Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:49 pm

pander3575

pander3575

@lnejberger
well I know where andi and josh from the @BacheloretteABC are tailgating in Carolina for the @Panthers game.... our lot #KeepPounding

gah camera folks

388Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

389Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:01 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

They're toooo cute! I wonder if Andi is wearing Josh's hat?  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

390Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Andi & Josh post show #2 Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:05 pm

pander3575

pander3575

eebeava
23 minutes ago
My reality tv dreams just came true. Probably the nicest/hottest couple in the world. #myfavebachelorette #omg
Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 10624378_1530751447156367_1603740502_n

apegg
21 minutes ago · Bank of America Stadium
Have a great time at the game, Andi and Josh! Go Panthers!!! #bachelorette
Andi & Josh post show #2 - Page 13 10576096_1460170237579218_655832632_n

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum