TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andi and Josh- Post Show #3

+34
missmilano
Arie/DeAnna/JenFan
nutty1
allykat
proudmommy
theOfficeRules
jemily2012
Cowgirl
tausi
Ingetje
pander3575
Minney
amartin7
Shoepie
Gracerebecca
JenTen1585
Tiggerlgh
specialkape
alsoaktchr
hogie11
Mikesgirl83
Fleurdesel
nonnie
markat53
joliepaige
teenamarie
Acrunch
mnmhughes
trueloveforever
TNGirl
nanamary
pikake
mtnlvr55
Northstargirl
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 17]

481Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:45 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Oh my goodness!  That article is too appropriate!  I guess it's the price we pay for the occasional successful love story .. And it's always fun while it lasts!!! I've never had more fun than those few weeks before the U.S. Weekly article with Jem!!

482Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:18 pm

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

Since I was Team Free Marcus&Josh&then Nick, all season, I am happy for him he is free of her.  The way she seemed to separate him from his family in October made me mad.

I love the Murrays and to me they are a really great part of the Josh package.

Was not an Andi fan, grew to dislike her even more and hope Josh does well without her.

Also expect to see her DUI Dorfmann signs along I-75 and I-85 through Atlanta in the future, as I don't see her as ever being any kind of credible lawyer again and sorry, but her fashion designing skills don't impress me much.

BTW, this is how I feel about Andi:

483Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:31 pm

Fleurdesel

Fleurdesel

I think Josh knew was he was getting into with Andi...maybe he taught he could "change" her..I wish them the best anyway...

484Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:36 pm

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

Fleurdesel wrote:I think Josh knew was he was getting into with Andi...maybe he taught he could "change" her..I wish them the best anyway...

I don't disagree completely. Though, I think she did make it out to be that she really wanted marriage and babies quickly, which IMO she does not. It is okay, but then just admit it.

485Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:02 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

stuckinsc wrote:Since I was Team Free Marcus&Josh&then Nick, all season, I am happy for him he is free of her.  The way she seemed to separate him from his family in October made me mad.

I love the Murrays and to me they are a really great part of the Josh package.

Was not an Andi fan, grew to dislike her even more and hope Josh does well without her.

Also expect to see her DUI Dorfmann signs along I-75 and I-85 through Atlanta in the future, as I don't see her as ever being any kind of credible lawyer again and sorry, but her fashion designing skills don't impress me much.

BTW, this is how I feel about Andi:

Can't say I disagree completely! And I miss Will and Grace! I was Team Josh for sure but more for Josh than Andi ....

486Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

nutty1 wrote:I think we could all (re)learn something from this. We always say the true relationship starts when the cameras stop rolling and the couple lives in the real world. Sometimes after the fantasy part is past them, they just realize they are not meant for each other. I think a lot of the broken up couples (not all of them) truly thought they loved one another, and they probably did, as well as you could in the given situation. It is hard for us as fans, but maybe it will help us cope better the next time. And yes, there will be a next time.
I still have not gotten as invested as I did with JEM, and hope never to again.

Yep. I agree. JEM was something else for all of us. I doubt I will ever become that attached again. It was other.

And I agree that these couples do fall in love and then that glow leaves and they see there is nothing there to build. It happens in real life all the time, too.

487Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:12 pm

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

To be fair, for all those who are still sad about this break up here is my all time favorite break up song.

488Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:19 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

I don't think trashing Andi is the thing to do here, we have no idea why they spilt.

489Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:05 pm

stuckinsc

stuckinsc

Sorry, but we have no rule against posting negative about any contestant do we? There was plenty of trashing about Nick about his behavior.

490Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:16 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I think it is fair to say what we feel. We can discuss the breakup and what we think. I personally am NOT an Andi fan.

Would you guys like an Andi fan thread? I would gladly make one. Or would you prefer this the fan thread and I can make a breakup thread. Just tell me! thumbs up

491Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:17 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Everyone is free to say what they want about Andi and Josh. Being really mean, like they were at the VP about Jef, would not be welcome, but opinions of Andi and Josh are.

Last edited by nutty1 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

492Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi and Josh- Post Show #3 Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:32 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

There will be 2 new threads.....
1. A Josh and/or Andi fan thread. No negative talk about either but you can discuss the breakup. After the breakup talk settles down and it's a thing of the past, we can have a thread for each of them, if you wish.

2. A thread to discuss the breakup. It's fair game. Of course, I think everyone here will be considerate and never bash Andi or Josh like people did to Jef in the past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum