TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles / Press Releases

+31
Jeepers
Cinnabarry
Lucky2488
realityfan26
trueloveforever
Cowgirl
amartin7
jefsbluesox
Amandaz
theOfficeRules
lwv871
proudmommy
betsyeas
specialkape
Northstargirl
jemily2012
Marta in FL
Kimmy
Gracerebecca
prettyinpink
northstargir
TNGirl
pander3575
goodgal1
nutty1
princess81320
JenTen1585
loveski
mnmhughes
Daliana
nanab
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

211Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Des opens up about 'The Bachelor' -- and the brother

By Lori Rackl on February 21, 2013 11:24 AM|

Desiree Hartsock had her heart broken on Monday's episode of "The Bachelor" after the ladies' hometown dates.
It was a surprising exit for the 26-year-old bridal stylist from L.A., whose brother, Nate, gave Bachelor Sean a hard time during the hometown visit. At one point, Nate called Sean a playboy, which The Bachelor said ticked him off royally during the "Sean Tell All" special Tuesday.

"I don't think that my brother helped my chances in staying," she said on a conference call with reporters Thursday.

Were you mad at your brother for his behavior on the show?
"I don't justify anything that my brother said or the way he said it to Sean. But he was protecting me. He didn't feel that Sean was going to be the right guy for me. Looking back, I can't be mad at my brother. I can move on and know that Sean and I aren't meant to be together."

Was that normal behavior for your brother, or was he just trying to make an impact on TV? Or was he on drugs?
"My brother doesn't believe in reality TV. He wants to pursue ministry and he's a missionary. He definitely doesn't do drugs or anything like that. He is very intense with the way he thinks. It's completely far off from the way I think. I'm not very close with my brother. I see [him] maybe once a year. My brother's opinion would never influence my decision."

Did Sean make a mistake letting you go when he did?
"In the moment, I felt we had the best connection. However, looking back, he did have great relationships with the other girls. I don't think it was a mistake."

Would she be interested in being The Bachelorette?
"I would definitely have to think about it...and make sure I'm prepared to get back on that emotional roller coaster. I'd probably say yes to the opportunity."

"I think he ended up choosing the love of his life and that's not me."

Which of the women from the house are you still close to?
"I connected most and became greater friends with Jackie, Lindsay and Daniella." (She no longer keeps in touch with Sean.)

Is Sean a playboy, like your brother said?
Being on the show, the set up is to date more than 20 women at once. But as for Sean, "I think he's as far away from being a playboy as anyone can be."

Sean said there were other things lacking in your relationship. What was he referring to?
"Looking back and watching the show, maybe I did put up a guard. I was holding back a little bit more than maybe the other girls were. It takes me a little longer to say I love you because I want it to be right."

Are you still devastated about the break up with Sean?
"I'm such a positive person. I've moved on. I'm completely over it. I know that I'll eventually find my Prince Charming." (She hasn't been dating since the show ended, though.)

http://blogs.suntimes.com/arts_entertainment/2013/02/des_opens_up.html

212Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:33 pm

213Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Marta in FL

Marta in FL

Ladybug82 wrote:
Did anybody else find this guy really annoying? I had to quit before the video was done! I need one of these.......Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 3200583256NOW!

214Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:27 pm

From Travel PR News:

Thailand’s Trang province to be featured in upcoming episode of ABC’s hit romance reality series THE BACHELOR

The breathtaking beauty of Trang, a province on southern Thailand’s Andaman Coast, will provide a scenic backdrop for the upcoming ninth episode of The Bachelor, scheduled to air Monday, February 25, 2013 (8:00–10:01 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC.

This season on The Bachelor, Sean Lowe, 29, the successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur who charmed fans while wooing Bachelorette Emily Maynard, meets 26 potential soul mates and gets another shot at love as the Bachelor. Sean was blindsided in the Caribbean island of Curaçao when Emily rejected him, and viewers saw the devastated Sean wrestling to make sense of her decision. Thankfully, Sean did not give up on his dream of love and he now knows with certainty that the time is right for him to risk it all again to try to find the right woman.

Viewers will join Sean and the three finalists as they experience Thailand’s stunning natural scenery and cultural experiences. During a one-on-one date, Sean and his accompanying bachelorette are treated to a private excursion to the “Emerald Cave” – a remote lagoon known for its emerald-colored waters and limestone cliffs – following a ride in one of Thailand’s famed long-tailed boats. For another one-on-one date, Sean and his guest enjoy a picnic at picturesque Had Yao, a part of Had Chao Mai National Park that is regarded as the last untouched beach in the region. During the date, the couple dine on local treats before being interrupted by an unexpected visitor.

While in Trang, Sean and company stay at the acclaimed Anantara Si Kao Resort & Spa, one of Thailand’s most luxurious properties. Located an hour south of Krabi, this beachfront retreat provides a gateway to some of Thailand’s best-kept secrets, including fairytale islands, mangrove reserves, virgin rainforests and stunning waterfalls. In the episode, Anantara Si Kao hosts a romantic candlelit dinner for Sean and one of his dates in a setting that includes “Ruer Chak Phra,” a float traditionally featured as the highlight of the Chak Phra Festival. The Festival, which takes place annually in October, marks the date that Buddhists believe the Buddha returned to Earth after ascending to heaven, and is commemorated with religious merit making and various celebrations throughout the region. The resort also hosts the show’s signature rose ceremony.

The 17th season of The Bachelor, from Warner Horizon Television, airs Mondays (8:00–10:01 p.m., ET/PT) on ABC. For more information on The Bachelor, visit http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor. To learn more about Anantara Si Kao Resort & Spa go to sikao.anantara.com.

http://travelprnews.com/thailands-trang-province-to-be-featured-in-upcoming-episode-of-abcs-hit-romance-reality-series-the-bachelor-8756324567/travel-press-release/2013/02/21/

215Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:31 pm

ABC finished #2 on Tuesday in Adults 18-49 to CBS’ original drama lineup, beating Fox by 6% and NBC by 64%. The Net grew over the year-ago night (also an all-original lineup) by 14% in Total Viewers and by 6% in Adults 18-49.

During the 8 o’clock hour, ABC’s The Taste was up week to week in Total Viewers (+7%) and Adults 18-49 (+7%). The new ABC unscripted series built by 6% among young adults from its first half-hour to its second half hour.

During the 9 o’clock hour, ABC’s The Bachelor: Sean Tells All took second to CBS’ NCIS: LA in Total Viewers and Adults 18-49, nearly catching the CBS drama with young adults (pacing within 1-tenth of a rating point and tied in audience share). The ABC unscripted series ranked #1 in the hour Adults 18-34 and key Women (W18-34/W18-49). The Bachelor: Sean Tells All was up over the year-ago Tell All special by 4% in Adults 18-49 and equaled ABC’s best number in the hour since November – since 11/27/12.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/02/20/abcs-tuesday-is-up-year-to-year-and-earns-second-place/170126/

216Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 pm

Bachelor Spoilers: Who Rejects Sean's Fantasy Suite Invitation? And Who Gets the Boot?

Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 1024.bachelor.ls.22113

Nothing like a little hot, tropical sun to ensure more shots of Sean Lowe's abs! Or, you know, a super romantic marriage proposal, as the case may be.

Sources tell us the next episode of The Bachelor, which takes places in Si Kao, Thailand, will be ripe with drama, as Sean narrows down his harem of adoring women from three (Catherine, AshLee and Lindsay) to two.

Check out Ali Fedotowsky's Awesome Bachelor Blog!

So who gets ousted? We won't spoil all the fun, but here are two fun (slightly spoilery) facts you must know:

1. The woman who gets cut in Monday's episode, before meeting Sean's family, will not take it lightly. In fact, she will leave the show in a flurry of tears, without even speaking to Sean before she goes. "It's one of the most heart-wrenching goodbyes ever on the show" says our source. "She is downright devastated and it's impossible not to feel for her."
2. AshLee will struggle the most with her dream date, which requires her to swim through a pitch-black cave. (We all know how much emotional angst she endured jumping into that cold lake earlier this season.) And when Sean invites AshLee to the fantasy suite (aka Makeout City—check your dignity at the door!), we are told by ABC that she "draws a moral line in the sand." Naturally, her pastor father will be pleased, but how will that affect her chances of sticking around? Hmmm...

Drama! Check out who might be leaving Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!

For the record, our money is on AshLee to be sent packing this week, and for Catherine to take it all home. AshLee has quite simply laid it on too thick, tossing around the L-word like a giddy schoolgirl maniacally writing on her Trapper Keeper (enough already!), and providing us with the most awkward moments in last week's episode. AshLee's dad, we so feel for you! She's also the only woman we can see becoming "downright devastated" from Sean's rejection. The poor girl has put it all out on the line for him.

Catherine, on the other hand, has proven the most independent, mysterious and (thanks to her sisters' oversharing) hard to catch. She's also a ridiculously good time, if the montages we've seen of the two laughing together are any indication. And you can bet your sweet-smelling candles and light dimmers that Catherine will most assuredly accept Sean's invitation to the fantasy suite. From where we're sitting, all signs point to Catherine as the winner. Agreed?

What we know for sure: Sean does propose in Thailand during the show's finale. And, he is rumored to be planning a wedding. Of course, the chances of him actually tying the knot, given the show's ridiculous track record, are slim to none. But we'll still be watching!

Who do you think will win?

http://www.eonline.com/news/390523/bachelor-spoilers-who-rejects-sean-s-fantasy-suite-invitation-and-who-gets-the-boot

217Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 am

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

218Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:57 pm

goodgal1

goodgal1

I know this is closer to Seattle but does it bode well for a new relationship needing alot of interaction after being apart in the bach bubble? No time for real life interaction for another long stretch? It is intensive training with little time to spare an less time to focus on love. I worry this is to distract from a possible not so happy ending but of course Catherine & Sean may look at it from a financial gain position in which a nest egg to start their future together would be welcomed. Guess time will tell as it always does!

219Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:00 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I think I read he'd get a minimum of $125,000 for doing it. Not bad, if you're starting a new life together.

220Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:15 pm

pander3575

pander3575

when do they announce DWTS?

221Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:26 pm

goodgal1

goodgal1

Pander I think it is next week but so far 3 cast members have been spoiled.

222Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 pm

pander3575

pander3575

goodgal wrote:Pander I think it is next week but so far 3 cast members have been spoiled.

who are the 3?

223Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

You're right, GG. GMA will announce live on Tuesday am the 26th.

I think they do two weeks of training then two weeks guaranteed before first elimination in week two. That's $125,000 for a month's work. I have also read that they put in an average of 20 hours per week in rehearsal time, maybe more the first two weeks.

While it is no doubt hard work, it leaves more time than I thought for personal life. Even if they double it and work 40 hours per week, it still like having a traditional job in terms of time. I guess there is a variable with promotions, making commercial shoots etc. I do not know if that is factored in or extra time.

I always thought they put in much more time than that from the start. If what I read was accurate, I can see where the financial benefit and large nest egg would be worth it, especially if Sean has the flexibility to stay in LA and Catherine has arranged flexibility with her job to be able to join him there. Sort of a safe house without the hiding out.

224Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:56 pm

goodgal1

goodgal1

That schedule does make it easy on the couple. I always assumed they were in the studio off and on all day into the night but on the show they make it more dramatic than it is.

225Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:03 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Someone on Twitter said that Bobby Flay said this morning he wasn't doing it, so who knows if Sean really is.

226Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:57 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
He's definitely doing it RT ‘DWTS’ Cast Names Revealed: ‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe & More: http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/21/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-2013-sean-lowe/ … via @HollywoodLife

mom‏@scoobmom
@RealitySteve @HollywoodLife Definitely per Hollywood Life, or other sources??

RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve
@scoobmom He's doing it

227Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Steve loves you Nutty! Great job keeping your enemies closer!!!

228Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:12 pm

amartin7

amartin7

US Weekly this week has on its cover, Bachelor: Shocking Overnight Dates. But then the article just recaps each of the girls. US obviously doesn't have anything on Sean or the girls. It says Lindsay is a dedicated Christian and would have no issue waiting. Catherine got flustered telling Sean she had wrestled with the decision to stay overnight. Sean didn't say they wouldn't have sex, but his meaning his clear. He just wants to talk. "AshLee doesn't bad-mouth other people," says Andy Barbarow, 34, her ex-husband. He also says she is a "Goody Two Shoes." AshLee used her FS time with Sean to describe the kind of engagement ring she'd like.

It also says Lesley and Chris B. "are hooking up," according to a show insider. And that Arie calls Selma his girlfriend.

229Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm

pander3575

pander3575

amartin7 wrote:US Weekly this week has on its cover, Bachelor: Shocking Overnight Dates. But then the article just recaps each of the girls. US obviously doesn't have anything on Sean or the girls. It says Lindsay is a dedicated Christian and would have no issue waiting. Catherine got flustered telling Sean she had wrestled with the decision to stay overnight. Sean didn't say they wouldn't have sex, but his meaning his clear. He just wants to talk. "AshLee doesn't bad-mouth other people," says Andy Barbarow, 34, her ex-husband. He also says she is a "Goody Two Shoes." AshLee used her FS time with Sean to describe the kind of engagement ring she'd like.

It also says Lesley and Chris B. "are hooking up," according to a show insider. And that Arie calls Selma his girlfriend.

So glad to know USW is on top of all the news. sarcasm

Just because Lesley and Chris happen to be at the same charity event must of course mean they are hooking up.

230Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Lucky2488

Lucky2488

goodgal wrote:

I know this is closer to Seattle but does it bode well for a new relationship needing alot of interaction after being apart in the bach bubble? No time for real life interaction for another long stretch? It is intensive training with little time to spare an less time to focus on love. I worry this is to distract from a possible not so happy ending but of course Catherine & Sean may look at it from a financial gain position in which a nest egg to start their future together would be welcomed. Guess time will tell as it always does!

Re the bolded: having the same worried gut feeling, however I am staying optimistic and hoping I'm dead wrong.

231Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:33 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

Lucky2488 wrote:
goodgal wrote:

Re the bolded: having the same worried gut feeling, however I am staying optimistic and hoping I'm dead wrong.

The way I see it, I think Cat actually encouraged him to do DWTS. We all know she is free spirited and she lives life to its fullest, so she's probably telling him to take every opportunity that comes to him, and she'll support him no matter what. Sure they might be jumping into this right away without that much time in public, but honestly if they have true love for each other it'll make them stronger. I might be the only one, but this is my take on it. At the end of the day, he's going to come home to her.

They seem happy and still in love now, and I think this is just the first step into their relationship.

232Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:08 am

Marta in FL

Marta in FL

I wonder (if he is indeed going to do DWTS) how he will do all the various media committments the week of the FRC/AFTR and be able to practice for DWTS, also. I'm all for it but that seems like a boatload stuff to do the week before DWTS starts.

233Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:04 am

Cinnabarry

Cinnabarry

Marta in FL wrote:I wonder (if he is indeed going to do DWTS) how he will do all the various media committments the week of the FRC/AFTR and be able to practice for DWTS, also. I'm all for it but that seems like a boatload stuff to do the week before DWTS starts.

They're filming WTA tonight and it's three weeks and three days until DWTS premieres. That should work fine for Sean, as Tony tweeted today that he's meeting his new partner Monday.

Vienna danced with Jake. Maybe Catherine will dance with Sean! Which prompts an old movie title popping into my head - The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing. It's so long ago, I don't remember what it's about - not dancing - but I loved the title.

BRB. Naturally I had to check it out. The movie was 1973 and John Williams wrote the theme song but it isn't a song to dance to. Too bad. That would've been so cool! SeanCat dancing to The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing. drawheart

234Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:52 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Sean Lowe Reveals His Feelings as The Bachelor Winds Up http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20676669,00.html

As another Bachelor journey races to a dramatic finish, PEOPLE figured it was time to check in with Sean Lowe to get his exclusive thoughts on the recently eliminated, the final three, the all-important overnight dates in Thailand – and the accompanying sex speculation, Tierra's engagement and the Women Tell All reunion.

After pegging Des as "the one," her dismissal still comes as a shock.
Des had the second one-on-one of the season, and I thought after that date that she would most likely be the one. From the very beginning, we got along so well. … But as the season progressed, she started to doubt our relationship a little bit, and that was cause for concern. I felt like Des had a tendency to hide things behind her smile and, after hearing about her childhood … I think a lot of times she probably had to put on a brave face when she probably just wanted to let go and be emotional.

Choosing to send someone home is also having to decide to keep others. Why did you choose the final three?

I can go down the line. Lindsay was sweet, supportive, an incredible girl, and we get along so well together. She was someone I could picture marrying. AshLee has everything I'm looking for. Despite everything she went through as a child, she came out this strong, confidant woman. She truly has a heart where she just wants to love a man, and I can tell she will be a wonderful mother. And Catharine fits the best friend mold. … We have fun together, can be passionate at times and she's also very intellectual, which is an attractive quality to me.

Catherine's family seemed to be discreetly warning you that she might not be ready for marriage and kids right now, like you seem to be.

Let me clarify. I'm not in a hurry to be a dad. I'm looking forward to that next chapter because I've been a single guy for so long. But kids can wait for a while as we get to know each other. I do want someone who shares the same vision of the future as I do. That's a no-brainer.

Did her family's comments seem to contradict that plan?
It was cause for concern. Her sisters made comments like she wants to pursue her career in New York. I'm all for that, but I thought it was odd that she didn't bring that to me herself.

So, after hometowns came the overnights and fantasy suites. How did you feel when you were about to have those dates?

Going into the overnight dates in Thailand, I was stressed out because I had no idea how the three remaining women stacked up. I didn't have them ranked 1,2,3. It was like splitting thirds, because I was falling for all of them for different reasons. They are all wonderful girls with their own unique and special qualities. … At the end of the week, I had to make a decision And ultimately I would end up breaking one of their hearts.

Did you learn something on the overnight dates that made it clear to you who to send home?

No. I was hoping that might be the case, and I wish it had been, but it wasn't.

AshLee proclaimed her love for you early. Did that spook you?

No, not really. I know Ashley is a passionate person, and that translates into being very emotional. She admitted early on that she has a hard time trusting guys because she has abandonment issues. So she let me take control, and … it was comforting to know that we'd already reached that level.

Is the drama over?
There is so much more drama left. I wouldn't consider myself a very emotional person. Outside of Ashley telling me the story of meeting her father for the first time, I couldn't tell you the last time I cried before that. But before the next episode's rose ceremony, I remember putting my suit on, getting ready to face the day and I broke down. I realized the magnitude of the day. It hit me all at once.

Are you looking forward to the reunion special and facing all your castoffs?

For the most part, I am anxious and eager to see the girls. I have such great memories of all of them.

What is your final take on Tierra and all the hate flowing her direction?
I do feel bad for Tierra. She is clearly not an evil person. She was always sweet around me. Granted, she handled herself so poorly and was completely different around the women. She shouldn't have done this show. If you can't get along with your peers, this is going to be hell for you. But she doesn't deserve a lot of the stuff I've read being said about her. It's just hateful. Although her eyebrows are getting some love. Their blog has like 25,000 followers.

And she's now engaged.

So I heard.

How does it feel that speculation over what happened behind closed doors on the overnights is a huge topic of conversation?

It's annoying and tiring. I don't like dealing with those headlines and that gossip because frankly it's none of their business. And two, out of all things you can focus on, there's so much more to talk about.

Well, maybe people like to picture you naked.
I don't know why.

235Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:53 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

^^ This latest interview is just screaming "Cat is F1" to me! giggle

236Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Link to Shay recapping last episode on GMT- Good Morning Texas. She'll also be on the on Tuesdays recapping for the the remaining epies!

http://www.wfaa.com/good-morning-texas/The-Bachelors-Sister-Shay-Recaps-Last-Nights-Episode-191827371.html

237Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:10 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

I am not crazy aout Shay. scared3

238Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Fast National ratings for Monday, Feb. 25, 2013

"The Bachelor" and "Castle" combined to give ABC a ratings win in both viewers and adults 18-49 Monday night. CBS' comedy block was down -- "How I Met Your Mother" scored the night's best 18-49 rating, but all four shows in the block were off from last week, and "2 Broke Girls" had its smallest demo rating of the season.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/02/tv-ratings-the-bachelor-and-castle-help-abc-beat-cbs-monday.html

239Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:19 pm

'The Bachelor': Woman Sent Home After Overnights Speaks Out
If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

Perhaps that is exactly what was going through AshLee’s mind after she was sent home by Bachelor Sean Lowe on Monday’s episode.

The 32-year-old personal organizer from Houston, TX, was not given a rose after the fantasy dates in Thailand. Instead of trying to convince Sean to keep her, or breaking down in tears in front of him, she simply walked off, and told him not to follow her. She let him say a few words before she got into the car, but she said nothing in response.

“I was so lost for words. I didn’t know what to say,” she tells The Hollywood Reporter. “That was my natural, human reaction towards being completely blindsided.”

AshLee got into the van and broke down once she was out of sight of Sean.

She tells THR that after her overnight date with Sean, she was convinced that she had solidified her place in the final two.

“I had just heard four days earlier that I had nothing to worry about. And I remember him leaving and the look upon his face. I was like, ‘He’s in love. I got this,'” she says.

But Sean didn’t have enough love for AshLee because he decided to keep the other two finalists, Catherine and Lindsay.

AshLee, who spoke with THR before the episode aired on Monday, says that she'll watch the heart-wrenching episode with her girlfriends, who have been very supportive through the whole experience. She adds that her friends all say they wish they had seen more of her funny side on the show.

AshLee has definitely come off as the most serious -- and sometimes controlling -- of the final three. She says she is like that with Sean about "65 percent of the time" because she saw this as an investment in her future and a path to engagement. But she adds that she did have fun, too.

“I mean, you can’t have three funny people at the end. I get it,” she adds.

Since the show wrapped, AshLee has gone straight back to work, but she still hopes that love is in her near future.

“I really want to dive in again. Everything I did with Sean I would do all over again. No regrets," she says. "This changed my life, and it changed it for the better.”

If AshLee has thought of anything to say to Sean, she'll have her chance at the "Women Tell All" special airing on Monday, March 4.

The Bachelor airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-woman-sent-home-overnights-424410

240Articles / Press Releases - Page 8 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:40 pm

EXCLUSIVE: The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Plans Televised Wedding This Summer

Get ready for the ultimate reality TV nuptials!

Life & Style has exclusively learned that Bachelor Sean Lowe and his fiancée have already decided to tie the knot this summer — in a televised ceremony!

“She can’t wait until the show ends so she can finally start planning the wedding,” a relative of Sean’s fiancée reveals in the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands tomorrow. “She doesn’t want to wait.”

It’s not easy to plan a wedding when you have to keep the relationship top-secret. So for now, Sean and the lucky gal have only made a few decisions, like the summer date — and that it will be televised. “My relationship developed on TV, so it almost would make sense to marry on TV,” Sean tells Life & Style.

The winning woman — who got engaged in Thailand on Nov. 17 — can’t just pop into Vera Wang without spoiling the surprise for Bachelor fans, but the relative reveals to Life & Style that she’s been poring over wedding magazines, searching for a perfect gown.

As Life & Style previously reported, Sean’s saving himself until marriage — and a Bachelor insider tells the mag he and his fiancée are having a really tough time not being intimate.

“These two want to make it official pretty soon,” notes the insider. But saving himself until marriage isn’t the reason the couple want to marry fast. “They’re getting married quickly for love, not for the sex,” a friend explains. “He’s [Sean] head over heels for her, and he wants to share that with the world.”

For more on Bachelor Sean’s rush to the altar, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands tomorrow!

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-wedding-tv-summer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum