TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 27]

631ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Spoke too soon!

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 1m

Get it @marcusgrodd #scoopitson

632ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:04 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:Spoke too soon!

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 1m

Get it @marcusgrodd #scoopitson
They must have come up for air.  rofl 

633ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:10 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

I really miss them! I so looked forward to my Monday nights! Sniff!

634ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

moflan wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:It's Awwww time!!  Fan Girl Fan Girl First come, first serve for avi!!

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 10547215_1382992701975849_1360224308_n
from US Weekly

Thank you. I took you up on the offer. :-)

You look lovely in your new avi!!!

635ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Minney

Minney

trueloveforever wrote:This time last week we were bawling our eyes out at the proposal! How time flies!

Speak for yourself!wave  I'm still watching it and bawling! giggle Fan Girl thumbs up Hot  Has it really been a week already! rofl funny Rose Glasses 

636ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:40 pm

moflan

moflan

Northstargirl wrote:
moflan wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:It's Awwww time!!  Fan Girl Fan Girl First come, first serve for avi!!

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 10547215_1382992701975849_1360224308_n
from US Weekly

Thank you. I took you up on the offer. :-)

You look lovely in your new avi!!!

Thanks for making it possible, NSG!

637ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:42 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Some questions were submitted by VP to Josh and Andi through Mama Murray and they have responded to some of them.  The red answers didn't post over here but hope you can tell what their answers are. :)

by docnash14 Today at 11:25 am

Okay, gang, time for a happy dance.  I just happened to check my email just now before my next client and and I had an email from Lauren providing us with some of the answers which are highlighted in red.  She indicated she is working on getting the rest and hopes to have them by the end of the day.  She remarked again about the beautiful flowers and seems genuinely touched by the thoughtfulness.  So kudos, Laura.  Oh, and she said that the significance of the purple and yellow ribbons was not lost on her.  

1.     Josh, What other things did you and Andi discuss during your first conversation other than the cute banter we saw about sushi? Georgia connection; LSU/UGA rivalry banter; Importance of family
And what was the conversation you had with Hy during that first night? We talked football, of course.
3.     How much alone time did you and Josh get when you went to the hotel to visit the losing (sorry, Josh) basketball team after the group date?  About 30 min. (We are assuming you got at least a little bit of kissing in given your comment during the cocktail party in the deleted scene about getting two kisses that week.) Were there any other times when you were able to have additional alone time either on or off camera? Rose ceremony parties
4.     Josh, how aware were you at the time of how upset Andi got during her ITM regarding your reaction to the lie detector test? I knew something was wrong, we both knew things just didn't feel right but didn't discuss it when we talked.  We kissed and hugged but there was definitely a pit in both of our stomachs.
5.     Andi, we understand that Josh gave you chocolates for your birthday.  When and how did he give them to you? There wasn't a rose ceremony on my birthday so he waited until the rose ceremony in Italy.
6.     Josh, how long was your HTD filming at the BB diamond and at your parents’ house. We started filming early in the morning on Bayshore, then the bb field, then my house. I'm not sure how long, but it was a long day/night.  We all found it curious that your were the only HTD that they did not show your saying goodbye to Andi. And your mom mentioned on FB that you left 5 minutes after Andi did Any chance that you were given additional off-camera time.  No we didn't. For instance,  did you get to feed the homeless the day before?
Josh, how did your talk with your Mom during the HTD  influence your realization that you were not only falling in love but were in love with Andi or was there something else that helped you realize it? Not only having Andi around my family but the time we spend at the baseball field.  Seeing how athletic she was, was just the cherry on top!
7.     Speaking of HTD’s, if it’s not too personal, what did Andi write on the broken bat?She signed her name  Also, some sleuthers here noticed, Andi, that you seemed to have different necklaces on at different times during the HTD.  Any particular significance of that?  (We wondered if perhaps Josh had given you one of them.)No significance, just what looked best with the outfits I was wearing.  Josh did buy me a beautiful heart necklace from Tiffany's to wear all the time when we returned to the US since I couldn't wear my ring.
8.     Our great sleuthers here noticed the yellow ribbon right away and, in fact, several weeks ago were able to trace its origin back to the candy store in Ghent.  (In fact, one of our posters here is the one who asked Robyn Ross to ask you the question about it!) You mentioned, Josh, in a recent interview that the purple ribbon was obtained in the DR.  Anything else you want to share about when and how? The purple was given to me by the hotel in DR as a VIP to give me access throughout the hotel.  They are both significant and priceless. (By the way, post-filming, whenever we saw a photo of you, we knew all was well between the two of you once we saw the ribbons!)  Also, Josh, how are you taking care of the wear and tear of those special ribbons I should probably think about that :)
9.     Andi, several posters here noticed that you tended to give Josh three quick kisses (often on the nose – so cute!).  Might this have been a signal to him of your feelings for him or were there other signals?  And, if so, Josh, how well did you pick up on them? Andi would tell me not to worry about anything. We are very playful and sometimes those quick kisses are more intimate than long smooches.  Not really planned, just natural.
10. We know that the show likes a surprise ending and doesn't show us certain scenes or interactions that would make the ending obvious. Without getting into anything personal or private, but was there some defining or touching moment of your journey that either or both of you wish would have been shown to fans because it was special to you, and if so, what was it (other than Josh giving you the roses which we all thought was so precious)Josh - I wish they had shown more of our diologue, we had several stimulating, intellectual conversations. I also wish they showed me reading the poem I wrote for Andi
11. Andi, it appeared that you kept a journal during your experience.  Josh, did you also keep one and, if so, have you shared them with one another post show?We have not shared our journals
12. During Memorial Day weekend, we noticed that Josh quickly deleted a tweet and then Rachel (Andi's sister) tweeted that Andi was with her (although Rachel tweeted a picture with her husband). We are wondering if Rachel was covering for you and you and Josh were actually together. If so, where were you? No covering up, I just deleted it. We were together.
13. Based on your favoriting of the tweet the other day about the 4th of July, Andi, we are assuming that our sleuthing correctly placed you and Josh together over that holiday weekend. Just to satisfy our curiosities, on what lake were you? How accurate were our assumptions that you were the one taking those pictures of Josh (and, if we may say so, you are quite right that you have a very hot fiance!)I did take the pictures
14. We have wondered about your safe house trip to Mexico.  Josh, were you told not to go in disguise to throw fans off? NO Andi, what is the back story to your tweeting the can of Off?Just having fun
15. Josh, how closely did you follow some of your former teammates' (such as Chad and Christian) tweets about the season?I saw alot of them, they were great, love those guys! They had us all in stitches.  How intentional were you both in giving us clues through SM (i.e. tweeting at the same time)?We were on to you so we thought we would have some fun!
16. Besides the hilarious"Shake Face", are there any other Murray or Dorfman family traditions about which the other has learned/been exposed?No
17. Josh, would you have still done the show if Andi had not been cast as the Bachelorette? No And what is your batting average so far in keeping your promise to tell her you love her every day (we are pretty sure of this answer)? I'm batting 1,000
18. Will you two be getting a compilation DVD of your scenes especially some of their moments together that weren't aired...the no filter moments that Josh said happened between them that weren't shown?
19.  We loved the songs both by American Young and Ben Fields that you danced to in your two dates.  Any decision yet about your first dance song at your wedding reception?  Any ideas about where you want to go on your honeymoon?  Perhaps back to the DR?Not that we know of
20. What are your thoughts about doing another reality show leading up to the wedding? We keep all options open Would either of you seriously consider doing DWTS?
docnash14

638ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:44 pm

lexforlife

lexforlife

Their fans on the other board asked Josh and Andi some questions that they answered. I really love this two and how humble and kind they are towards their fans.

639ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:47 pm

pander3575

pander3575

lexforlife wrote:Their fans on the other board asked Josh and Andi some questions that they answered. I really love this two and how humble and kind they are towards their fans.
I was surprised how quick they were to respond. I do think the Murrays understand the importance of maintaining a good fan base (with living with it with Aaron) but they probably are just that way anyway.

640ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:56 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

What a great q and a. So special, and kind of them to answer! Ilove that they are feeling the love from fans. Andi, much like Ashley'went through some negative press and SM stuff over Eric and again last week. It's good to see they are enjoying this time of unfiltered freedom of speech. Love their answers! Why didn't we think to do this!

641ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:59 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

I highlighted the answers in your post, Pander. I hope you don't mind. It makes it easier to read.

I love that Josh is "batting 1,000" at saying he loves her!  Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl 

642ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:03 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:I highlighted the answers in your post, Pander. I hope you don't mind. It makes it easier to read.

I love that Josh is "batting 1,000" at saying he loves her!  Fan Girl Fan Girl Fan Girl 
Thank you for doing that!  kisskiss I had thought about bolding them but decided I really needed to get dressed first.  giggle 

I loved Josh's answer too!  Fan Girl 

643ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:14 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

I love that! My favorite is that they started tweeting at the exact same time to have fun with the fans who had caught on. What a fun pair!!

644ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:21 pm

pander3575

pander3575

JenTen1585 wrote:I love that!  My favorite is that they started tweeting at the exact same time to have fun with the fans who had caught on.  What a fun pair!!
Some over on the VP had picked up about the heart necklace she wore all the time post filming and wondered if Josh had given it to her. Loved that he gave it to her since she couldn't have her ring.  Fan Girl 

645ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

and he's batting 1.000 in keeping his promise of telling her he loves her daily!

I love this couple!

Now we need a new IG to drool, smile and obsess over today!

646ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:28 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Acrunch wrote:and he's batting 1.000 in keeping his promise of telling her he loves her daily!

I love this couple!

Agree! Get on it Andi or Josh.  giggle 

647ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:51 pm

composer53

composer53

Just a side note here, ths Chiefs havd a preseason game here in KC. All QBs will be playing. How much do you want to bet they will all be here to watch? Wish I could go.

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

648ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:53 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

composer53 wrote:Just a side note here, ths Chiefs havd a preseason game here in KC.  All QBs will be playing.  How much do you want to bet they will all be here to watch?  Wish I could go.

I thought I had heard that the whole family will be going to that. Is that this weekend? That would be awesome if everyone got together for Aaron's preseason game and then did something for Josh's 30th birthday as well!

649ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:53 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:
Acrunch wrote:and he's batting 1.000 in keeping his promise of telling her he loves her daily!

I love this couple!

Agree!  Get on it Andi or Josh.  giggle 

Sorry, Pander, they thought you said GET IT ON, and they are currently busy.  funny funny 

650ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:56 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:
composer53 wrote:Just a side note here, ths Chiefs havd a preseason game here in KC.  All QBs will be playing.  How much do you want to bet they will all be here to watch?  Wish I could go.

I thought I had heard that the whole family will be going to that. Is that this weekend? That would be awesome if everyone got together for Aaron's preseason game and then did something for Josh's 30th birthday as well!
I'm fairly certain I read a tweet between Aaron and Josh and that he said he would be there cheering in the stands. I can believe they will all be going and as you said hopefully celebrate Josh's birthday at the same time. KC fans had better make sure they are on the ball and get some good pictures. I wonder if Nikki will get to meet up with Andi.

651ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:07 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Here is their tweets but now I'm confused. Are the Chiefs going to Charlotte to play?

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog · Jul 22
My lil bro @aaronmurray11 has started training camp with the @KCChiefs, I can't wait to hit up his preseason games #GoChiefs #QBofThefuture

Tim Long ‏@Bigshow7466 · Jul 22
@jmurbulldog @aaronmurray11 @KCChiefs I'll see you boys in Charlotte!
#dawgs(chiefs)ontop?

Aaron Murray
‏@aaronmurray11 @Bigshow7466 @jmurbulldog I hope to hear you boys loud and clear up in the stands

652ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Rosepetal

Rosepetal

JenTen1585 wrote:I love that!  My favorite is that they started tweeting at the exact same time to have fun with the fans who had caught on.  What a fun pair!!

That was my favorite too. I did notice they didn't answer the DWTS question. (Or are they keeping all options open.)

653ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

The KC Chiefs game is this Thursday!  If they want to see Aaron play, these pre-season games are definitely the ones to watch.

PRESEASON

Aug 7      7:00PM CDT                           Cincinnati Bengals
Aug 17    7:00PM CDT                           AT Carolina Panthers
Aug 23    7:00PM CDT                           Minnesota Vikings
Aug 28    6:00PM CDT                           AT Green Bay Packers

654ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:21 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Acrunch wrote:The KC Chiefs game is this Thursday!  If they want to see Aaron play, these pre-season games are definitely the ones to watch.

PRESEASON

Aug 7      7:00PM CDT                           Cincinnati Bengals
Aug 17    7:00PM CDT                           AT Carolina Panthers
Aug 23    7:00PM CDT                           Minnesota Vikings
Aug 28    6:00PM CDT                           AT Green Bay Packers

You know they will be at the Panthers game for sure. Just too close not to go.

655ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

New (to us) interview. I love it!

It’s hard to believe that just a year ago 27-year-old Andi Dorfman was stopping by the JEZEBEL office to interview for a spot in our annual 20 Most Eligible Atlantans feature. Impressed by her beauty, superwoman status as assistant district attorney for the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office and smarts (she boasts degrees from Louisiana State University and Wake Forest University School of Law), we knew touting Dorfman as one of the best catches in ATL was a no-brainer. Now, ABC and the rest of America seem to agree. Shortly after taking home the title of Most Eligible, Dorfman jetted off to L.A. for a chance at love with one of The Bachelor’s most controversial stars, Juan Pablo Galavis, before landing the coveted role on The Bachelorette. And who better to get the scoop on her recent engagement to Atlantan Josh Murray (you may have heard of his football-playing brother, Aaron) than JEZ? We sat down with Dorfman at the Montage Beverly Hills the day before she filmed The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All (two weeks prior to the show’s televised finale). Here—for one of the first times ever—Dorfman goes on the record about falling in love with Murray, tabloid rumors and her impending nuptials. Let the wedding bells ring!

The last time we interviewed you was for a spot in Most Eligible. What a difference a year makes!
It’s crazy that it was a year ago. That was the first time I’d ever done anything like that, I’d never even been in a magazine. I remember being single, being new to Atlanta and just kind of going with it. But the crazy thing is, I feel like as soon as it happened, I was off doing The Bachelor within a month.

We have to ask: Do you think it helped your chances at a spot on The Bachelor?
I think so. I don’t know how much it plays into the casting role, but I think anytime a local magazine says you’re eligible, that’s obviously a draw to The Bachelor casting. They do a good job of vetting your background and figuring out who you are. I think [2013 Most Eligible and The Bachelor contestant] Kelly [Travis] had told them she was [in it], and I did too.

So how did it all happen?
There was a casting call, and my friends told me about it. It was in Atlanta up in Sandy Springs [at Three Sheets]. I was like, ‘There’s no way I’m going to a Bachelor casting call; you guys are crazy.’ I remember it was a Thursday and I got off work at a normal time, which was unusual. I didn’t feel like working out and my girlfriend canceled dinner, so I just drove there. I went by myself and had no idea what to expect. I came in my suit! I got there and these girls were dressed to the nines in their stilettos and these cute little outfits. I took off my blazer so I at least had a skirt and tank top on. I did the interview and I was like, ‘This is stupid; why did I do this?’ And the next thing I knew I was getting called out to interview in L.A.

Black-and-white top and skirt by Sass & Bide, sassandbide.com; jewelry by Roseark, roseark.com.

Was it nice to have a fellow Most Eligible on the show with you?
The first time I met Kelly was the first night of our season. We didn’t hit it off immediately. We were both eyeing each other up and down—we did not like each other. Now she’s one of my best friends.

Your closing conversation with Juan Pablo was a pretty talked-about moment from that season. Any final thoughts?
Part of me wished Juan Pablo would have sent me home earlier because, looking back, it wasn’t there for us. It’s also amazing how much you see in somebody when the cameras are off and it’s just the two of you with no TV, no phone, just in a room. You really get an idea of what life would be like. I definitely live with regrets here and there. ... You’re having a conversation and a breakup with somebody. You really do forget the cameras are there, especially in a moment like that. So, yeah, I cringe watching it back, but that was the reality of how I felt at that time.

Leaving The Bachelor turned out to be a huge blessing for you. What was your initial reaction when you were approached to be the next “Bachelorette”?
At first I was like, ‘No way, been there, done that; I’m good.’ But I was still in Atlanta and still single. I couldn’t find anyone to date me or to go on dates with [laughs]... so I said, ‘Why not try it again?’

Let’s get down to business. Talk to us about the finale.
It’s funny because I’ve never told anyone. ... You’re the first person I’ve ever told in a formal setting. It was really hard because I liked Nick. There was definitely an attraction between the two of us—he was my first impression rose, and that was a big deal to me. He was definitely the second person, but ultimately I knew that I loved Josh.

Did you always know it would be him?
In the beginning I was very skeptical of him. I thought: ‘This is the guy who’s going to break my heart—I know it. It’s too good to be true with [him being from] Atlanta; there’s no way.’ But I knew the second he walked out of the limo there was something. I think after the fantasy suite, having spent the whole night with him and realizing he was the same person off-camera that he was on-camera and that he was becoming my best friend and I could talk to him about anything, I knew at that point.

You guys must be dying to go out in public!
We’re in hiding in one of the millions of places in Buckhead. I can’t imagine how everyone has been engaged and had to see each other every other weekend. We have a safe house that we live at basically, and we’ve been on top of each other 24 hours a day. We get on each other’s nerves sometimes, but it’s very realistic. It’s kind of interesting how you get thrust into it—we’re basically living together. We cannot leave the house together [though]. We stagger our times of when we come in and out.

It must be hard to keep such a special moment in your life so private.
It’s hard because honestly I just want everybody to know. It’s funny, when I’d read the spoilers I’d get so mad, but I want everyone to know. I can’t wait for the finale. I can’t wait to tell everyone and be out and open and say, ‘This is my fiance!’

So do you believe in the love and magic of The Bachelorette now?
I do; I’m a believer. I really am. I think it obviously takes the right person. I think if Josh wasn’t there I would not be engaged right now—I really, truly believe that. So I can’t help but think that part of it is the show and a lot of it is fate.

Did you know Josh prior to the show? I mean, this is Atlanta...
Not at all. A lot of people have thought that maybe we knew each other, but I had never met him before. Obviously my dad is a UGA fan and his brother played at [The University of] Georgia and I remember his brother tweeting something at me, and I made one comment being like, ‘Oh, my dad’s dream has come true, Georgia football!’ I’m a [Louisiana State University] Tiger through and through, so, to me, a Georgia Bulldog is just a rival. But I never met Josh. He says he saw me once at The IVY [Buckhead], which is really funny, but I never saw him.

Now you’re being spotted all the time! How’s the fame aspect of this going for you?
Honestly, it sucks because I can’t read [tabloid] magazines the same ever again. Now I know how falsified they are. First I’m pregnant; then I’m on The View; then I’m on Dancing With the Stars—that’s a heavy schedule right there! I remember telling our producer, Peter, when I saw [the pregnancy rumor] on the cover [of InTouch Weekly] that it’s so ridiculous. I’m not even mad though, because I’m next to Kate Middleton, who’s totally my idol.

Who would you peg to be the next “Bachelor”?
If I had to pick, I think Chris. He has a great wholesome appeal to him; his family is unbelievable; I can’t rave about them enough. He’s a very successful man, but very down to earth, which I think is a great package.

This whole experience must be very surreal.
It’ll be really fun to do the rounds on Good Morning America, LIVE! With Kelly & Michael and Jimmy Kimmel Live because I get to do it with Josh. That’s all surreal to me, but it’s also not something that defines me. You knew me a year ago—did you ever think I’d be on Kelly & Michael? Isn’t it crazy it was just a year ago? It’s been a great experience, and I got something great out of it. If it all went away, and I have Josh out of all of it, that’s all I wanted. Everything else is icing on the cake. I just got lucky to a be a normal person that people want to see fall in love.

What do you love most about your soon-to-be hubby?
If I had to say one thing, I think I love that he genuinely is my best friend. I call him for everything. He’s the last person I want to talk to at night, the first person I want to talk to in the morning. I just want to tell him everything. I can be whoever I want around him. I don’t have to put on all this makeup and get in a glamorous gown. He’s just my partner through it all.

Does it bum you out that some people may think this is all an act for TV?
I think a big misconception of the show is that everyone thinks it’s stupid. I mean, look at the track record: People have found the loves of their lives and gotten married, and I feel like I’m living proof of that now. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a job or if you’re an attorney or [if] you’re the smartest person in the world—to me, love is a totally different thing. No matter how you find it.

Where will you and Mr. Murray head for your first public date?
I think I’m going to make him take me for a big steak at Hal’s. It’s my favorite steak place by far. He’s never been. He just moved to Atlanta in January, so he doesn’t really know anything yet. I’m really excited to show him some places and take him to some good restaurants. I’m going to be his little tour guide.

And when you’re out for a girls’ night, where would we find you?
We’d go to St. Cecilia or King + Duke for dinner. If we want to get fancy, we’d go to The St. Regis [Atlanta] for drinks. I like Establishment Buckhead, and every once in awhile I’ll hit up Privé on a Saturday night to dust off my dancing shoes.

Speaking of getting fancy, give us the scoop on what kind of dress you’d want for the big day.
Definitely a simple dress. As much as my rose ceremonies were bling-bling, I don’t want my wedding dress to be bling-bling. I never really dreamt of my wedding growing up. I consider myself a romantic, but I was never the girl that dreamt of a wedding.

But you’re marrying Aaron Murray’s brother!
Hey! Now he’s Josh Murray’s brother! I love seeing that. [On the show], it looked like I didn’t want to be in a football family, but I totally do. I love football; I’m an SEC girl; I grew up with football every Saturday. I can’t wait to go to some [Kansas City] Chiefs games. I’ve never had a little brother or little sister, so now I get that, which is exciting for me. This sounds so cheesy, but I just want to marry Josh, so I don’t really care about the details of the wedding.

Let’s dream of the details just a little. Long engagement?
I don’t know. I think I would love a spring wedding. You know we have to work a little bit around football. The [NFL] season ends around January- or February-ish. Obviously Aaron is going to be in the wedding, so we’re going to wait until his season is over, which is fine because I don’t really want a winter wedding. As far as when the wedding is, I think Josh would like to get married tomorrow. I’d like to plan a little bit, but I think we’d love to do it May 9, which would be exactly a year from the proposal.

We’re dying to see the ring!
I love the ring. I haven’t seen it in awhile. [ABC] keeps it. He was so proud of it. We had a few days after the proposal, and I’d look down at my hand and be like, ‘Where’s my ring?’ And I’d look over and he’d be wearing the ring on his hand. I’d be like, ‘Give me my ring back!’ He loves it, which is really cute.

And the honeymoon?
Part of me wants to revisit every place that we’ve been. Like go to Marseille [France], where we had our first date. I think Europe would be fun. I’ve always wanted to do a South African safari, so that could be fun too.

Even though we know you’re not pregnant at the moment (rumor squashed!), tell us about the dreams for your future fam.
I definitely see kids in the future. Something that I loved about Josh is that he’s such a family man, and I can see what a great father he’s going to be. I can’t wait to have kids with him. I obviously want to be married and have our time to be with one another and be able to travel before we settle down, but I definitely want a lot of babies.

Will we be lucky enough to see the Dorfman/Murray wedding play out on TV?
I don’t know if it will be televised. It’s a great story [based in] Atlanta. It’s obviously my hometown and where we both live. So I think it’d be nice to do it in Atlanta. I’ve definitely learned to never say never. I’ve said never to a lot of things that I’m doing now.

http://modernluxury.com/jezebel/story/making-mrs-murray

656ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:17 pm

pander3575

pander3575

I just finished reading it and was coming to post it. I'm not surprised you beat me to it.  giggle She confirms that when she knew for sure was at their FSD.

657ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:23 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Here's the cover for that magazine article:

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 27m

Feeling honored to be the August cover girl! Thanks @JEZEBELMagazine #ATL #TheBachelorette
ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 BuS-WTJIYAAxIP2

658ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Wow!!!!!! She looks GORGEOUS in that picture! Super Hot is a guy's girl way!!!
I love the interview again!
My favorite part of this one was her description of Josh as her best friend and the first person she wants to talk to in the morning and last person at night. Also, I love that they have been together like 24/7 enough to get on each other's nerves, yet they still obviously adore each other!!! Love it!

659ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:30 pm

pander3575

pander3575

JenTen1585 wrote:Wow!!!!!!  She looks GORGEOUS in that picture!  Super Hot is a guy's girl way!!!  
I love the interview again!  
My favorite part of this one was her description of Josh as her best friend and the first person she wants to talk to in the morning and last person at night.  Also, I love that they have been together like 24/7 enough to get on each other's nerves, yet they still obviously adore each other!!!  Love it!
Yes mine too! It's time for Josh to go back to work.  giggle It also sounds like they didn't use each other's apt but the safe house. I wonder if it was right in the same area as their apts.

660ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:32 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

mnmhughes wrote:Here's the cover for that magazine article:

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  27m

Feeling honored to be the August cover girl! Thanks @JEZEBELMagazine #ATL #TheBachelorette
ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 22 BuS-WTJIYAAxIP2

I bet Josh likes that picture. Just a guess. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum