TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 27]

421ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:13 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Ask, and ye shall receive!

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 9a8c81f6199d11e48d1390e2ba654b10_8
caitvaiskauskas Just hanging with our new friends #thebachelorette #atl @sry_ms_jackson @andi_dorfman @joshmurray11 11min

422ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:23 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

Wooohoooo!

So since it worked before...I'll just go ahead and say...ONE MORE PLEASE! Where art thou now? ;-)

423ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:25 pm

amartin7

amartin7

They really look good together! On the previous picture, when Josh gives Andi those melting looks (from the side), he sort of reminds me of Elvis! I think he sometimes can sound like Elvis too.

424ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:36 pm

composer53

composer53

They both looked more rested and relaxed.

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

425ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:50 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

Made a present for you guys. Hope you like!

426ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:58 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

trueloveforever wrote:Made a present for you guys. Hope you like!

That was flipping amazing! I loved the movie trailer at the beginning, and all the "me"s.  giggle 

Perfection! You really outdid yourself this time!  kisskiss 

427ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

OMG I LOVE IT!!  Fan Girl  It's perfect, thank you  kisskiss 

428ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:06 pm

pander3575

pander3575

loveshower Outstanding! What a beautiful job you did with their love story.

429ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

That one is off the charts perfection!  I have alreaady watched it three times!! Thank you so much!! I hope you tweeted it to both of them and to Lauren.  Amazing!!

430ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:13 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

HOLY RAVIOLI, lol!  AMAZING!  SPECTACULAR!  FABULOUS!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  HAPPY TEARS! Fan Girl wave

ETA: Please tell me that you tweeted it to Josh & Andi. They HAVE to see this!

431ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:16 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

giggle I finally had the guts to tweet it to them this time!! I'm shy you know!  giggle 

432ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

trueloveforever wrote:giggle I finally had the guts to tweet it to them this time!! I'm shy you know!  giggle 
I'm not shy!  I'll tweet any of your stuff to them anytime you say the word and give you full credit.  They should see it all!!

433ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:31 pm

pander3575

pander3575

trueloveforever wrote:giggle I finally had the guts to tweet it to them this time!! I'm shy you know!  giggle 
I retweet you just in case they miss it with all the ones they get. Can't have it out there too much you know.  giggle 

434ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Rosepetal

Rosepetal

You keep out doing yourself TLF and a Chicago song, one of my favorite bands back in the day.

435ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:57 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

I retweeted it also!  thumbs up 

436ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

mnmhughes wrote:I retweeted it also!  thumbs up 

I did as well, lol. They are going to see it if it kills me, lol!

437ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:43 pm

trueloveforever

trueloveforever

Aww, you guys are too sweet!!  best bud I appreciate all the kind comments, it makes me motivated to have inspiration and keep making them!

438ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:16 pm

joliepaige

joliepaige

Totally random, but I wonder how their neighbors kept from figuring out that something was up?  I have a single guy living next door & I know pretty much when he has visitors etc.  This probably sounds stalkerish & I guess it is, but if he was on the show, I would really be watching his house.  I would love to know more details about how they went so unnoticed besides the disguises.

439ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:18 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

joliepaige wrote:Totally random, but I wonder how their neighbors kept from figuring out that something was up?  I have a single guy living next door & I know pretty much when he has visitors etc.  This probably sounds stalkerish & I guess it is, but if he was on the show, I would really be watching his house.  I would love to know more details about how they went so unnoticed besides the disguises.

I would love to know this too, because I thought they both had apartments, which would make it even easier for neighbors to see people coming and going. And you would think that if Josh was going over to Andi's to stay overnight, he would bring Sabel too, right?

Maybe they have houses with garages. That would make it easier. Arrive after dark, pull into the garage and make sure the garage door is shut before you get out of the car.

440ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:23 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-couple-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-last-two-months-were-very-tough-16583.php#eGprSYK60ps8PY8C.99

giggle giggle giggle 

Andi, how did you feel about the grumpy cat comparison?

Andi Dorfman: See, that was funny to me, like it's funny, in the very beginning, I was kind of getting sensitive about little things, but now I've just learned to embrace it. Like I say stop a lot, and I say y'all, and you know, I do have that little frown face. So it's funny, and I think everybody enjoys a little self-deprecation, so that's the route I've taken, and it's all good for us.

Josh Murray: I didn't even know who grumpy cat was.

Andi Dorfman: Now you do, I'm your grumpy cat.

Josh Murray: Yes, you're my grumpy cat.

441ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:29 pm

joliepaige

joliepaige

mnmhughes wrote:
joliepaige wrote:Totally random, but I wonder how their neighbors kept from figuring out that something was up?  I have a single guy living next door & I know pretty much when he has visitors etc.  This probably sounds stalkerish & I guess it is, but if he was on the show, I would really be watching his house.  I would love to know more details about how they went so unnoticed besides the disguises.

I would love to know this too, because I thought they both had apartments, which would make it even easier for neighbors to see people coming and going. And you would think that if Josh was going over to Andi's to stay overnight, he would bring Sabel too, right?

Maybe they have houses with garages. That would make it easier. Arrive after dark, pull into the garage and make sure the garage door is shut before you get out of the car.

I was thinking the same thing about their garages, but I thought they probably lived in apts too.

442ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Minney

Minney

Don't they have cars? I would have thought any true stalkers fans would have figured out if their cars were parked at the others place often, or maybe they switched cars with friends? I'm disappointed in the Atlanta fans sleuthing skills... but they can make it up by tweeting many many pictures of the couple now! giggle 

443ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:31 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 10584822_742894532433770_978526326_n

Cuties!

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 928345_1497043380513393_549527487_n

Fan art

444ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:37 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Andi, right before Josh proposed, you told him you had loved him from the second you laid eyes on him. So looking back on the whole season, do you feel like the whole process was a little bit of a formality, like you had to get rid of everyone else just to get to Josh at the end?

Andi Dorfman: You know, not really a formality, because here's the thing -- and this is what I told Josh -- in hindsight, I realized that it was love at first sight.

But in the moment, I just had this feeling and it really took every single Rose Ceremony and every single relationship and every date to kind of put a finger on what that feeling was. And that's what I told him in the proposal, is, I didn't know until the very end that it was love and that it was love the whole time.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-couple-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-interview-when-did-she-realize-she-was-in-love-with-him-16574.php#u0EIoTrBxm2I4efv.99

445ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:38 pm

gr82bwahm

gr82bwahm

joliepaige wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I was thinking the same thing about their garages, but I thought they probably lived in apts too.

I saw in an article TPTB rented a nondescript place with a back entrance.

446ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Underground parking? Back stairs? Coming and going at odd hours?  Tinted car windows? It's all like a romantic/mystery/thriller sleuth

In an interview Andi and Josh said they went back and forth between each others places.  Didn't sound like they used a safe house in Atlanta much at all.

447ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:57 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

Northstargirl wrote:Underground parking? Back stairs? Coming and going at odd hours?  Tinted car windows? It's all like a romantic/mystery/thriller sleuth

In an interview Andi and Josh said they went back and forth between each others places.  Didn't sound like they used a safe house in Atlanta much at all.

I thought that too.  Didn't they say they went back and forth to each other's places w/various disguises?  If they did, I'm like everybody else--how?? Without anyone suspecting, catching on that is.  A couple of regular Houdinis.
 giggle

Last edited by teenamarie on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

448ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:57 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Northstargirl wrote:Underground parking? Back stairs? Coming and going at odd hours?  Tinted car windows? It's all like a romantic/mystery/thriller sleuth

The apartments could be townhomes with garages. I can't believe some of our stalkers haven't figured out where they live. If folks in Charlotte could find Emily's house why haven't they found where these two live.  giggle 

449ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:39 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 072914andidorfmanjoshmurrayproposal6-1406742267

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 072914andidorfmanjoshmurrayproposal4-1406666746

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 072914andidorfmanjoshmurrayproposal5-1406666746

From Wetpaint

450ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:41 pm

pander3575

pander3575

I love the middle one of them just holding each other.  Fan Girl 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum