TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles / Press Releases

+31
Jeepers
Cinnabarry
Lucky2488
realityfan26
trueloveforever
Cowgirl
amartin7
jefsbluesox
Amandaz
theOfficeRules
lwv871
proudmommy
betsyeas
specialkape
Northstargirl
jemily2012
Marta in FL
Kimmy
Gracerebecca
prettyinpink
northstargir
TNGirl
pander3575
goodgal1
nutty1
princess81320
JenTen1585
loveski
mnmhughes
Daliana
nanab
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

121Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:56 pm

goodgal1

goodgal1

Sean is more intelligent than I thought! Glad he likes books and HGTV (LOVE THAT)!

122Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:15 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Seriously, if you eat 18 egg whites a day.....I wonder if he buys egg whites, or wastes all those yolks every day???

123Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 pm

goodgal1

goodgal1

Maybe he gives the yolks to his dogs although not sure that is healthy but it is protein!

124Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 pm

northstargir

northstargir

That was a fun article by Us Weekly on Sean! I'm very surprised at the following:

1. I unloaded trucks full of adult diapers as my summer job. giggle

18. I love indie films. Love a man who watches and loves Indies.

23. I watch more HGTV than any man should. This is surprising! Good for him! I don't know many men who agree to watching this channel.

125Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:35 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

My son & his GF loves House Hunters! giggle

That list makes me want to hang out with Sean for a day or 2! He still isn't my type physically, but what a great guy he seems to be.

126Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:27 pm

theOfficeRules

theOfficeRules

Words with friends! I have to say, Sean is growing on me. Some things are still just not hitting me, but he sure seems nice, and sweet,and genuine. Can't really complain so far.

( I am withholding opinion on the kisses, until Sean starts withholding his tongue.)

127Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:27 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Words With Friends!!! One of my favorite things to do!! I am an addict!

128Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Exclusive Video: Bachelor Sean Lowe: My Mom Told Me to "Limit My Hot Tub Makeout Scenes"
JANUARY 24, 2013 AT 2:00PM BY JOYCE CHEN

Sean Lowe, this season's coolly charismatic star of The Bachelor, knows what he wants when it comes to a future spouse. In a recent visit to Us Weekly's NYC offices, the Dallas native admitted that he wasn't necessarily able to deliver on what his mother wanted, however.

"For the most part, my family said, 'Just be yourself, you're going to be great,'" he told Us Weekly about his parents' words of wisdom. "But my mom did make it a point to say, 'Please limit your hot tub makeout scenes for my sake.' I don't know if I necessarily held up my end of that bargain, but hopefully mom's not too embarrassed by what she sees."

Lowe, 29, is already three weeks into his journey to find love on the hit ABC show, and the original pool of 26 women has been narrowed down to 12. But in a season already riddled with drama (Tierra's tumble down the steps) and in-fighting (Kacie B. was sent home early for tattling on Desiree and Amanda last week), Lowe says he's trying to be cautious about the women he falls for.

I don't want a girl that's self-absorbed," he says of his ideal gal.

Still, Lowe says he recognizes that the process is a two-way street, and he'll have to make some tough decisions about women who might develop feelings for him as well.

"I knew going into it that I was going to have to break some hearts," he admits. "And I said to myself that if it leads to what hopefully will be a great ending, then I'm okay with it."

"I'm myself, and I'm genuine. and if that comes across as sensitive at times, then I'm okay with that," he grins.

The Bachelor airs on Mondays at 8 p.m. EST on ABC. Watch Us Weekly's exclusive interview with Sean now!

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-sean-lowe-my-mom-told-me-to-limit-my-hot-tub-makeout-scenes-2013241#ixzz2IvIjnZi0
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-sean-lowe-my-mom-told-me-to-limit-my-hot-tub-makeout-scenes-2013241

129Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:14 pm

The Bachelor
Tears and Recriminations

By Sammi-T
Monday at 8/7c on ABC

TEARS AND RECRIMINATIONS TAKE CENTER STAGE AS THE WOMEN TACKLE NEW CHALLENGES AND CLASH HEAD ON TO GET CLOSER TO SEAN LOWE, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"
Leslie H. is the Envy of the Other Bachelorettes as She is Treated to a Luxurious Date Complete with a Private Concert from Popular Singing Artist Ben Taylor.

A challenging week is ahead for the 13 remaining bachelorettes as Selma learns that what she thought was an opulent date will actually be a rock climbing adventure. Eight women join Sean for a rock'em sock'em roller derby match, which ends with a trip to the hospital. Leslie H. is the stunning bachelorette that Sean surprises with a Rodeo Drive shopping spree ˆ la "Pretty Woman," and an elegant romantic date that ends with the couple being treated to a VIP private concert from folk-rock-pop artist Ben Taylor. But the controversy continues to swirl around one disruptive woman even as the others try to deepen their connection with Sean, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, JANUARY 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Selma is enthralled with her one-on-one date with Sean as the day begins with a limousine ride and a private jet. But then she discovers that the Bachelor has something entirely different on his mind. Their destination is the desert landscape of the Joshua Tree National Park in Twenty-nine Palms, California. Sean decides to put Selma to the test with a daring rock climbing escapade. Later the couple has dinner under the stars at a hipster-chic trailer park where the table is set for romance. But his beautiful date is having reservations about getting intimate with Sean. How will that affect her chances of capturing a rose?

Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Bachelor_640_jan28

A gritty warehouse is the location for a topsy-turvy roller derby with Sean and eight of the bachelorettes. Sarah faces another physical challenge that causes her to have emotional breakdown, but Sean proves to be supportive and helps her to try and overcome her fears. All of the women push themselves past their limits until one woman falls hard and is rushed to the hospital. At the after party that night, fireworks erupt as Robyn and Tierra clash, leading one of them to storm off, threaten to leave and then dissolve in tears. It's up to Sean again to comfort the distraught woman and to figure out if the tears are genuine or crocodile, meant to manipulate him into giving her a rose.

Leslie H. is the lucky recipient of the luxury date - complete with exquisite diamond earrings and a dream-come-true shopping excursion on famed Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Along with an elegant designer dress, Leslie H. is treated to the perfect accessory - a necklace worth $500,000. The "movie star" couple arrives at the majestic Bradbury Building where the scene is set for an elegant dinner. But there is one more surprise to end this very romantic date: a private concert by folk-pop-rock artist Ben Taylor. Will the date have a fairy tale ending complete with a rose?

Sean does his best to develop his connections with the women at the cocktail party, but all the while the drama is reaching a feverish level when it comes to one woman. The bachelorette tries to apologize to the other ladies, but will it work? Meanwhile, another gorgeous woman tries to keep Sean's mind on romance and away from the commotion. Is she going to be able to move from being friends to taking the next step in her relationship with Sean?

A tension-filled rose ceremony leaves 11 bachelorettes remaining to join Sean on a journey around the world to find love.

The 13 women are:

Amanda, 26, fit model, Newport Beach, CA
AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX
Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA
Daniella, 24, commercial casting associate, San Francisco, CA
Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA
Jackie, 25, cosmetics consultant, Boynton Beach, FL
Leslie H., 29, poker dealer, Los Angeles, CA
Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, D.C.
Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Robyn, 24, oil field account manager, Houston, TX
Sarah, 26, advertising executive, Los Angeles, CA
Selma, 29, real estate developer, San Diego, CA
Tierra, 24, leasing consultant, Denver, CO

http://tvgrapevine.com/articles.html/_/abc-network/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-tears-and-recriminations-r2443

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total

130Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Meanwhile, another gorgeous woman tries to keep Sean's mind on romance and away from the commotion. Is she going to be able to move from being friends to taking the next step in her relationship with Sean?

I pray that is Cat!!

131Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Marta in FL

Marta in FL

nutty1 wrote:Meanwhile, another gorgeous woman tries to keep Sean's mind on romance and away from the commotion. Is she going to be able to move from being friends to taking the next step in her relationship with Sean?

I pray that is Cat!!

I bet it is Robyn...with her chocolate! Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 2699404744

132Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Marta in FL wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Meanwhile, another gorgeous woman tries to keep Sean's mind on romance and away from the commotion. Is she going to be able to move from being friends to taking the next step in her relationship with Sean?

I pray that is Cat!!

I bet it is Robyn...with her chocolate! Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 2699404744

NOOOOOO!! Let me at least have hope!

133Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Marta in FL

Marta in FL

nutty1 wrote:
Marta in FL wrote:

I pray that is Cat!!

NOOOOOO!! Let me at least have hope!

I know Nutty...I'd rather it be Cat, too! Keep hoping... and I will, too!

134Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Whitefish, Montana to be Featured in Upcoming Episode of ABC's Hit Romance Reality Series The Bachelor

The Montana Office of Tourism (MTOT) http://travelmontana.mt.gov/ , Whitefish Convention & Visitors Bureau, Glacier Country Regional Tourism Commission, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake, Grouse Mountain Lodge, Bar W Guest Ranch, Glacier Jet Center and Casey's Bar & Grill have announced that they will be featured on an upcoming episode of The Bachelor. The episode showcases Whitefish, Montana, and the surrounding Glacier Country area as the destination for bachelorettes vying for love with the newest Bachelor, Sean Lowe. The episode is scheduled to air Monday, February 4th, 2013, on ABC (7 p.m., MST).

After being approached by producers of The Bachelor in July 2012, MTOT and their tourism associates in the Glacier region chose to provide support to the long-running hit series.

"Building relationships in the TV and film industry by hosting the Los Angeles-based producers and 110-person crew offered the opportunity to showcase Montana's spectacular setting, in addition to the partners' ability to service large projects and productions," said Montana Office of Tourism Administrator, Jeri Duran. "This benefits future tourism, as well as public relations opportunities and other film projects for Montana."

"The benefit that businesses and the City of Whitefish will receive from The Bachelor filming locally will be tremendous in the future," said Jan Metzmaker, director of The Whitefish Convention and Visitors Bureau. "Having this exposure on national TV to showcase our fall shoulder season is immeasurable."

"Welcoming The Bachelor to Western Montana's Glacier Country was a prime opportunity for us to showcase our region," said Racene Friede, Executive Director of Glacier Country Regional Tourism Commission. "Having a show of such caliber come to our area allowed us to market some of our outstanding gems -- including Whitefish, Glacier National Park and the Blackfeet Nation -- and was a chance to introduce our corner of paradise to a large national audience."

"The partner and community support from the Whitefish CVB and Glacier Country was incredible," continued Duran. "The producers focused on showcasing the very best of the area and embraced our brand pillars of spectacular nature, charming towns and breathtaking experiences that we have worked so hard to develop and promote."

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake hosted Lowe and the 12 bachelorettes for the 5th episode of the season, as well as a romantic one-on-one dinner date by the roaring grand fireplace in the lobby, which was transformed for the romantic shoot. The Bachelor touches down via seaplane on Whitefish Lake and the bachelorettes arrive via an original Glacier National Park Jammer Bus.

Other highlights include the Bachelor and his date arriving on a mountain top on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation just outside of East Glacier via helicopter, a special one-on-one date with two bachelorettes spending the day riding horses through the incredible Montana open range to a romantic glamping-esque picnic at Bar W Guest Ranch, a surprise appearance by Nashville country music star Sarah Darling performing live outdoors in downtown Whitefish, and a special group date party for the winners of a wild Montana Relay race at Casey's Bar & Grill.

The episode concludes with the famous "rose ceremony" and cocktail party at Grouse Mountain Lodge, where the bachelorettes get their last chance to spend time with the Bachelor before he hands out the roses and sends two of the girls home.

The 17th season of The Bachelor, from Warner Horizon Television, airs Mondays 8/7c on ABC. For more information on The Bachelor, visit http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor.

ABOUT THE BACHELOR

On ABC's hit primetime reality series The Bachelor, one lucky man is offered the chance to find true love. A single and eligible Bachelor embarks on a romantic journey, getting to know a bevy of beautiful bachelorettes, gradually narrowing the field to the one woman to whom he may propose marriage in the dramatic season finale. Hosted by Chris Harrison, The Bachelor is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.

ABOUT THE TEAM

Montana Office of Tourism

The Montana Office of Tourism has the enviable job of enticing travelers to choose Montana as a vacation destination. Montana's spectacular nature, unspoiled landscapes, iconic wildlife and vibrant, welcoming towns, make our fourth largest state a distinctive and unparalleled travel experience. Hosting an episode of The Bachelor in Montana presented the ideal opportunity to highlight our breathtaking experiences by day and our relaxing and romantic offerings by night. www.visitmt.com

Whitefish CVB

Whitefish, Montana is an authentic mountain town located in the northern Rockies, home to some of the world's most beautiful mountains and spectacular, unspoiled nature. Whitefish offers close access to the hanging valleys and emerald peaks of Glacier National Park, plus world-class skiing, golf and all facets of mountain, lake and river adventures. After breathtaking natural experiences by day, guests discover award-winning cuisine and nightlife, plus enjoy an abundant arts and culture scene. The Whitefish Convention and Visitors Bureau (WCVB) is a non-profit marketing organization with over 140 business members promoting economic development through travel promotion.www.ExploreWhitefish.com

Glacier Country Tourism

Glacier Country encompasses millions of acres in Western Montana and is home to such icons as Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, the Blackfeet Nation and the Bob Marshall Wilderness. The region is also home to charming communities, incredible outdoor recreation and abundant cultural experiences. Glacier Country is dedicated to promoting tourism and assisting visitors in planning memorable vacations to Western Montana and being part of this special production greatly enhances that mission. www.glaciermt.com

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake

Inspired by the grand lodges of the past, with all the conveniences of the present, the Lodge has returned a sense of leisure and grace to the Montana travel experience. Surrounded by mountains with the pristine waters of Whitefish Lake at their back door and all the amenities of a full-service resort, the Lodge provides the perfect location for a visit to Whitefish and northwest Montana. The Lodge is minutes from downtown Whitefish, ten minutes from the ski slopes of Whitefish Mountain Resort and less than a 30-minute drive to the scenic wonders of Glacier National Park.

Bar W Guest Ranch

Bar W Guest Ranch is nestled at the base of Spencer Mountain, between two pine-covered ridges just three and a half miles outside of Whitefish. The ranch is open year round and treats its guests with true Western Montana hospitality -- from the moment they arrive until long after they have left. This idyllic piece of paradise welcomes singles, adults, families and groups to experience the Western way of life riding, rodeoing, fishing, shooting, dancing, rafting -- or guests can just sit back and let Montana surround them. Bar W is permitted on hundreds of thousands of National Forest acres, so there is riding in the foothills, across prairies, and in the mountains. www.thebarw.com

Grouse Mountain Lodge

Grouse Mountain is one of Montana's finest resorts with 143 spacious and recently-renovated guest rooms, extensive meeting space, vast amenities and exciting adventures. All of this paired with the many offerings of beautiful NW Montana make it the perfect place to gather for year-round fun. Nearby Whitefish Mountain Resort offers fun on the slopes for winter visitors while spring, summer and fall visitors take advantage of the neighboring 36-hole golf course and the close proximity to Glacier National Park. For more information, please visit: www.GrouseMountainLodge.com

Casey's Bar & Grill

Casey's is a new cornerstone of the Whitefish, Montana community that embodies both its colorful past and bright future. After looking at many options to save the original structure, Frontier Builders embarked upon an ambitious, ground-up rebuild of the famous bar with the goal to create the nicest facility of its kind in the Northwest with a distinct nod to the past. The new 17,000 square foot facility rises to three levels, offering a different mood and décor on every floor. The main level embodies the old pub with casino gaming machines, flat screen TVs, and a kitchen serving an eclectic mix of menu options including kabobs, burgers and famous fish tacos. The second level offers a DJ dance and concert hall, pool tables, and a VIP/event lounge. One of Montana's only rooftop bars, the Skybar features a grill, heated walls and floors, fire pits, as well as stunning views of the Whitefish Range. www.caseysbar.com

Glacier Jet Center

Glacier Jet Center is the sole Fixed Base Operator providing services at Glacier Park International Airport. Committed to providing general aviation and airline customers with the finest aviation services available, aircraft charter department, line crew, aircraft maintenance and customer service personnel, invite customers to experience some of the best service in the business. Well-trained and safety oriented Line Service staff meet each aircraft upon landing to assist customers with a worry free stay. Glacier Jet Center offers full service concierge services including hotels, rental cars, gourmet catering, sightseeing and tours. The public is welcome to visit Glacier Jet Center's world class facility and experience the incomparable service found only in the heart of Montana. www.glacierjetcenter.com

http://www.matr.net/article-53943.html

135Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:20 pm

Sorry ladies, but Bachelor Sean Lowe is off the market!

Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 10cnbib
It must be love!

Despite a bevy of gorgeous girls trying to capture his attention as he partied in Las Vegas over the weekend, Sean Lowe was acting anything but a bachelor.

According to our well-placed sources at HAZE Nightclub at ARIA, the hunky Texan was on his best behavior– sticking to water, despite offerings of Grey Goose and Moet, and sweetly taking photos with fans, before calling it a night at 1.15am.
Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 2z6uqfk

“Sean was just having fun with his group and didn’t seem interested in flirting or being with any other women,” a source reveals. “A few girls managed to sneak into Sean’s area and he happily took photos with them, but left shortly after around 1:15am.”

Sean was out again on Sunday, January 27th – this time at The Bank Nightclub at Bellagio. He showed up at The Bank where he was pretty low-key again.

Looks like this Bachelor may finally found love since he didn’t acknowledge any of the female fans vying for his attention.
Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 4dlcy

http://celebzter.com/sorry-ladies-but-bachelor-sean-lowe-is-off-the-market/

136Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Amandaz

Amandaz

So far the media is playing nice with Sean!! I'm so happy but I don't want to jinx it.

137Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Bachelor's Chris Harrison on This Season's Villain: Tierra Is Not as Savvy as Courtney Was

Every Bachelor season has a villain and/or a drama queen and Sean got them both in Tierra.

On Monday's episode, Tierra had a tantrum, in which she threatened to leave the show and wondered why she deserved to be "tortured." But instead of letting her go, as the women would've liked, Sean had faith in their connection and gave her a rose. What does host Chris Harrison have to say about her? Keep reading to find out.

Was Tierra threatening to leave just a ploy to get a rose?
Chris Harrison: I think she's just a little dramatic. I don't know if it was a game like when Courtney did it last season, but I also don't get the impression that Tierra is as savvy and good at playing the game. I think she's caught up in it, and it's a mess. She'll be one of those people at the "Women Tell All" who will say, "I don't understand why people don't like me." I don't think she's a bad person, but I'm guessing that's how she dates off the show too: She wins and she wins at all costs and so far she's getting her way.

The Bachelor's Terrible Track Record: A history of failed romances

Selma told Sean she couldn't kiss him. Will this become an issue in the future?
Harrison: I would think for maybe another Bachelor it would matter, but with Sean it only helps and it only adds to the attraction. Sean is a slow mover. He's not one to jump into bed with anybody, and the fact that a girl wants to take it very slow is totally fine for him. That will never be a deterrent for him. I also think it raised her stock and made her more intriguing, but how long will that work? At some point he'll say, "OK I want to kiss you."

What about Sean's views on sex before marriage? Will that come up?
Harrison: It'll absolutely come up. Obviously it's way too early now. He doesn't mind kissing and that's where the relationships are, but as things progress and we get closer to fantasy suites and overnights it absolutely becomes an issue, and he's very open about it. He wears his religion and his heart on his sleeve.

Bachelor Host on Kacie's Premature Exit: Sean was looking for a reason to let her go

We saw Sarah be put in a tough situation. How do you think she handled it?
Harrison: Even for someone as confident as she is, it's got to be self-conscious. That's just in her normal life, but to take it to national television has got to be tough for her. Sean really respects how she's handling herself.

Leslie H. was the first this season to not get a rose on a one-on-one date. Were you surprised?
Harrison: It's so hard to read Sean, and their conversation flowed and she's a lovely woman. But when you push the envelope with how serious the conversation got -- which is what would you want in marriage, life and family -- that's good, but the flip side was that Sean had to see himself in that position and he couldn't. I think he was eager to have those deep conversations, but that really turned the tide. If they had kept it light and trivial, she may have stayed but the more she talked about how much she wanted that, he's like, "Wow, you're not the one." It's always tough on the Pretty Woman date because she had to take the jewelry off and you come in an Astin Martin and leave in a SUV.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/Bachelor-Chris-Harrison-Tierra-1059954.aspx

138Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm

"The Bachelor" Draws a Season High/Repeat "Castle" Wins at 10pm

In head-to-head competition from 8-10pm, ABC's The Bachelor beat NBC's The Biggest Loser 14 in Adults 18-49 for the 2nd week running, increasing its lead to 9% (up from 4% the prior week). The Bachelor finished #1 in its 2-hour time slot in Adults 18-34 and across all key Women, standing as Monday's #1 series with Women 18-34 for the 4th consecutive week. Continuing to build its overall audience (up for 3rd consecutive broadcast), The Bachelor delivered its most-watched telecast this season and matched a season high in Adults 18-49.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2013/01/29/the-bachelor-draws-a-season-high-repeat-castle-wins-at-10pm-198000/20130129abc01/

139Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:38 pm

SARAH DARLING TO BE FEATURED IN

UPCOMING EPISODE OF ABC’s HIT ROMANCE REALITY SERIES THE BACHELOR

Home To Me EP Is Digitally Available Now

Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 D5h4y

Nashville, TN…(January 29, 2013)…Rising star Sarah Darling is the surprise musical guest for a one on one date on an upcoming episode of The Bachelor. The episode will feature a special “one-on-one date” where country music artist Sarah Darling performs a concert in Whitefish, Montana with the newest Bachelor, Sean Lowe. The episode is scheduled to air Monday, FEBRUARY 4, 2013, on ABC.

http://countrymusicnewsinternational.blogspot.de/2013/01/sarah-darling-next-bachelor-of-abcs-hit.html[/quote]

140Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:38 pm

SEAN TAKES HIS SEARCH FOR LOVE ON THE ROAD, ESCORTING THE 11 REMAINING

WOMEN TO MONTANA, WHILE THE DREADED TWO-ON-ONE DATE LOOMS

FOR TIERRA AND JACKIE, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

EXPLOSIVE DRAMA AND SURPRISE ELIMINATIONS MARK A TWO-NIGHT

"BACHELOR" SPECIAL EVENT, WHICH KICKS OFF MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4

AND CONTINUES TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5
Country Music Star Sarah Darling Serenades Sean and Lindsay in a Special Concert

"Episode 1705" - A two-night Bachelor special event begins with Sean whisking the remaining 11 bachelorettes away to picturesque Whitefish, Montana, to explore his romantic connections. But the outspoken Tierra and sweet natured Jackie face off in the dramatic two-on-one date, and one of them will be sent home immediately. The Bachelor attempts to escalate his relationship with Lindsay to new heights when the couple takes an astounding helicopter ride over the gorgeous mountains of Montana's Glacier National Park. Eight women get to compete in a Montana relay race, including milking goats, with the winning team getting to spend more time with Sean. And one controversial bachelorette continues to cause a firestorm in the house, leaving Sean to worry if he will ever find his wife here, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The second part of "The Bachelor" special event, Episode "1706," will air on a special night and time, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET).

Sean and Lindsay take in the spectacular scenery at Glacier National Park, and Lindsay's heart soars during a romantic dinner. Is this the same playful woman who arrived in a wedding dress a few weeks ago? She finally opens up to Sean about the difficulties growing up as an Army brat. As the romance heats up, Sean surprises her with a special concert by Country star Sarah Darling on the streets of downtown Whitefish -- but will Lindsay get a rose?

Eight of the bachelorettes discover canoes, hay, a wood chopping station and goats at a local lake - uh-oh! They are once again split into two teams for a Montana relay race. The final part of the challenge will be milking a goat and chugging its milk! The winning team will be rewarded with extra time with Sean that night, while the losing team will head back to the hotel. One team finally squeaks by to win. But Sean makes a surprising decision when it comes to the losing team that is bound to upset the winners. And to make things more interesting, Tierra, upset that she will be on the two-on-one date, shows up at the after party. Will her secret rendezvous hurt or help her get the rose the next night?

It's a blistering competition between Tierra and Jackie during the two-on-one date. Sean takes both women on a horseback ride through the Montana outback, only to have the normally charming Jackie take the Bachelor aside and stab Tierra in the back. Will he listen to her? Tierra, in an attempt to save herself, reveals a shocking detail about her personal life. Meanwhile, Sean is left to sort out his feelings and make a very difficult choice which leaves one bachelorette in tears.

The final cocktail party is a boiling cauldron of outrage. It's one woman against the rest of the bachelorettes. Frustrated by all the drama, Sean tries to get to the bottom of the situation, but just feels more confused than ever. He confides in Chris Harrison that he's beginning to doubt he will ever find his soul mate among these women. At the rose ceremony, everyone is stunned by whom Sean chooses to send home. Nine women will join him as they set off for their next destination, the Colorado Rockies.

The 11 women are:

AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX

Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA

Daniella, 24, commercial casting associate, San Francisco, CA

Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA

Jackie, 25, cosmetics consultant, Boynton Beach, FL

Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, DC

Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Robyn, 24, oil field account manager, Houston, TX

Sarah, 26, advertising executive, Los Angeles, CA

Selma, 29, real estate developer, San Diego, CA

Tierra, 24, leasing consultant, Denver, CO

http://abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=012913_03

141Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:41 pm

January 29, 2013
MEDIA ALERT

PLEASE JOIN US THIS THURSDAY FOR A TELECONFERENCE CALL WITH SELMA,

ONE OF THE WOMEN STILL IN THE RUNNING ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

EXPLOSIVE DRAMA AND SURPRISE ELIMINATIONS MARK A TWO-NIGHT "BACHELOR" SPECIAL EVENT, WHICH KICKS OFF MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (8:00-10:01 P.M., ET), AND CONTINUES ON A SPECIAL NIGHT AND TIME TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 P.M., ET)

WHAT: Teleconference call with Selma, one of the bachelorettes, who is looking to marry Sean and spend a lifetime with him.

WHEN: Thursday, January 31, 12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 a.m., CT/9:30 a.m., PT

WHO: Selma, 29, a real estate developer from San Diego, CA, was enthralled with her one-on-one date with Sean when the day began with a limousine ride and a private jet. But soon thereafter, she was shocked to find them in a daring rock climbing escapade amid the desert landscape of the Joshua Tree National Park in Twenty-nine Palms, California. Despite Selma having reservations about getting intimate with Sean -- she did not want to disappoint her mother -- she captured a rose at the conclusion of a romantic dinner. Now as Selma continues her quest to win Sean's heart in the fifth week, she will find herself with the 10 remaining bachelorettes in picturesque Whitefish, Montana. She is hoping to take another step in the ultimate goal of receiving the last rose and getting past all of the drama, as Sean questions whether he will find his soul mate among these women.

CALL INFO: IT IS NECESSARY TO RSVP TO RECEIVE THE CONFERENCE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND CONFERENCE CODE!

Title: ABC Conference Call: "The Bachelor"

Please plan to dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.

Please note: This call is for media only.

http://abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=012913_02

142Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:27 am

'The Bachelor' Sean Lowe Spotted With Friends At Vegas Nightclub

If this season’s "The Bachelor," Sean Lowe, did find love on the hit ABC show, he isn’t letting on. Lowe stopped by Haze Nightclub at ARIA in Las Vegas on Saturday night with a bunch of pals, but no girlfriend.

“In town for work, Sean and a group of friends headed to Haze around 11:45 p.m. and were seated in a private balcony table,” one clubgoer told The Huffington Post. “Sean and his group, including three guys and a girl, were served Grey Goose and Moet, but Sean stuck with water and Red Bull throughout the evening. The group enjoyed themselves and were dancing and singing along. As soon as the girls in the club noticed that Sean was seated at the private VIP table, they started to try to get his attention. But Sean was just having fun with his group and didn’t seem interested. A few girls managed to sneak into Sean's area and he happily took photos with them, but left shortly after, around 1:15 a.m.”

Former "The Bachelor" constant David Cook confirmed the show is taped months before it is seen on TV. If Lowe did propose to one of the women on the show, he couldn't be seen in public with her until the series finishes airing.

“He, for sure, seemed committed," said a witness at the club. "Lots of girls trying to get his attention and he ignored it.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/the-bachelor-sean-lowe_n_2576603.html

143Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Such a good guy! Fan Girl

'The Bachelor' Sean Lowe Spotted With Friends At Vegas Nightclub

If this season’s "The Bachelor," Sean Lowe, did find love on the hit ABC show, he isn’t letting on. Lowe stopped by Haze Nightclub at ARIA in Las Vegas on Saturday night with a bunch of pals, but no girlfriend.

“In town for work, Sean and a group of friends headed to Haze around 11:45 p.m. and were seated in a private balcony table,” one clubgoer told The Huffington Post. “Sean and his group, including three guys and a girl, were served Grey Goose and Moet, but Sean stuck with water and Red Bull throughout the evening. The group enjoyed themselves and were dancing and singing along. As soon as the girls in the club noticed that Sean was seated at the private VIP table, they started to try to get his attention. But Sean was just having fun with his group and didn’t seem interested. A few girls managed to sneak into Sean's area and he happily took photos with them, but left shortly after, around 1:15 a.m.”

Former "The Bachelor" constant David Cook confirmed the show is taped months before it is seen on TV. If Lowe did propose to one of the women on the show, he couldn't be seen in public with her until the series finishes airing.

“He, for sure, seemed committed," said a witness at the club. "Lots of girls trying to get his attention and he ignored it.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/the-bachelor-sean-lowe_n_2576603.html

144Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:29 am

Source: The Bachelor's Tierra LiCausi “Faked Everything” to Get Near Sean Lowe — Exclusive

The tears sure were a-flowin’ this past week in the Bachelor Kingdom. First, lovely Leslie Hughes welled up in the back of the limo after being unexpectedly (but gallantly) sent home by Sean Lowe. Her waterworks, however, were nothing compared to the virtual Niagara Falls that Tierra LiCausi — who’s already established herself as the Bachelor Season 17 drama queen – shed during a breakdown over her lack of alone time with Sean. Weeping, she even threatened to walk off the show.

In Tierra’s case, crying did the trick – with Sean abandoning the rest of the ladies at the cocktail party to comfort her. But was that a wicked grin we saw on the corner of her mouth after he did so? According to an insider who was on-set when it happened, Tierra’s tears were 100 percent crocodile — and they pissed the other contestants off good.

“Of course she faked it,” the insider tells Wetpaint Entertainment. “She faked everything. If she had really wanted to leave, she could have just gone out the door — there it was. She didn’t want to leave, she wanted to play on Sean’s guilt. Mission accomplished.”

“Oh, the other women in the house were livid,” the insider continues. “She’s so phony, no one can stand her.”

Expect things to get especially rocky between Tierra and Robyn Howard. “They didn’t get along from the get-go,” the insider notes. “But you’ll see things really blow up between them before the season is over.”

Bring. It. On.

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/the-bachelors-tierra-licausi-faked-everything-to-get-near-sean-lowe-exclusive?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thebachelorshow%2Flatest%2Fexcerpt+%28The+Bachelor+Show+Feed%29

145Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:32 am

Bachelor Sean Lowe Admits He's a Virgin: “Sex Is Special”
Sean Lowe loves getting physical (physical!) with his harem of hotties on The Bachelor, but this hunk is already in a serious relationship with The Man Upstairs, and you know what that means. No sex before marriage!

"I do think sex is something special and should be shared with the one you're going to spend the rest of your life with," Sean tells Life & Style. "The physical stuff will always come later."

That's right, ladies, our boy Sean still hasn't cashed in his v-card. Basically, he's a virgin who can drive. In fact, he didn't even do the hanky panky with his ex-girlfriend, Brooke Sorenson Nix! According to Brooke's bestie, former Bachelorette Melissa Rycroft, their relationship was never a "highly physical thing" because Sean was "waiting until marriage."

So, what will Sean's ladies in waiting think of his virginity? "I'm sure some of the girls probably wouldn't want to get engaged to him," a source tells Life & Style. "Knowing that they wouldn't have sex until getting married."

Of course, Sean is an extremely physical guy, so remaining virginal can be hard. Harder than his abs. "Being a man, that can get confusing," Sean says as we nod along. "Your body leads you one way, but your mind leads you another."

OMG, he's a genie in a bottle!

Source: Life & Style

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/bachelor-sean-lowe-admits-hes-a-virgin-sex-is-special?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thebachelorshow%2Flatest%2Fexcerpt+%28The+Bachelor+Show+Feed%29

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

146Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:34 am

When Did Bachelor Sean Lowe Have His First Kiss?

Valentine's Day is almost upon us, which means the time has come to drown your sorrows in roses and chocolate. We're in the mood for love, and what better way to quench our romantic thirst than with some steamy Sean Lowe trivia?

This hunk has been making ladies swoon since he was in the sixth grade and planted one on some lucky middle-schooler named Amanda. "I was just feeling bold one day and I decided to kiss her," Sean tells Us Weekly. "My heart was pounding. Last time I ran into her she had, like, four kids!"

Swoons, so many swoons! And it just gets better. Sean treated his high school valentine to a romantic candlelit picnic overlooking a lake. Candles, guys. He was destined to be Bachelor.

Of course, Sean has also had some bad experiences when it comes to dating. "On a movie double date in high school," he says. "After I felt a little rumbling in my stomach. I ended up darting out of my seat and throwing up on my pants and shoes." Um, gross — but did Sean get a second date? Duh he did! Sigh, only this dude could make vomit sexy.

For more on Sean's love-life, check out the current issue of Us Weekly on stands now!

Source: Us Weekly

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/when-did-bachelor-sean-lowe-have-his-first-kiss?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thebachelorshow%2Flatest%2Fexcerpt+%28The+Bachelor+Show+Feed%29

147Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:50 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Bachelor 2013 Spoilers: Who Did Sean Lowe Pick — And What Happened to the Rest of the Girls? (PHOTOS)

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/gallery/bachelor-2013-spoilers-who-did-sean-lowe-pick-and-what-happened-to-the-rest-of-the-girls-photos#1

Last edited by nutty1 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

148Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:51 pm

'Bachelor' babe Selma backpedals about kissing
Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY3:57p.m. EST January 31, 2013

She was born into a Muslim family and promised her mother she wouldn't "make out" on television.

She was born in Baghdad

Her mother didn't want her to 'kiss somebody on national television'

Will she keep her vow not to kiss Sean until the end?

On Monday's Bachelor episode, we saw Selma Alameri, 29, from San Diego, refuse to kiss Sean Lowe.

What!?

The real estate developer, who is vying for Sean with a dozen other women, explained that she was born in Baghdad as a Muslim and that "to kiss somebody on national television, I think my mom would literally have a heart attack!" She vowed that her lips wouldn't touch Sean's until she was the last "lady" standing.

Obviously, the declaration stirred up discussion, reaction, skepticism. After all, this is the show of hot tubs, overnight dates, booze and bikinis. Blogged former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky: "I just don't understand how she thought she could go on this show and get engaged without kissing Sean?"

Recap: 'Bachelor' Week 4: Troubles with Tierra

Calling it "unrealistic," Fedotowsky continued, "I understand that her culture is strict (and I completely respect ALL cultures), but if she follows the strict rules of her culture, I would think she wouldn't be allowed to go on the show. She was basically lying on a bed with him under covers. That's OK but kissing isn't? ... It's just confusing to me."

On a press call today, Selma backtracked a bit from all of it.

First of all, she told reporters that she's not Muslim. "I was born into a Muslim family. My mom is a practicing Muslim," she said, but added, "I don't practice the religion at all. I'm spiritual ... but I don't practice any religion at all."
None

And as for not kissing Sean until she's the last "lady" standing, she said, "Well, I, honestly, at that moment, I was kind of saying what I thought I was going to do. I want to hold out. I was just rolling with the punches. I didn't know what was going to happen. I didn't know if I was going to or not. … For that moment, I really did mean it."

What does that mean?

"You'll have to wait and see what ended up happening," she said.

Selma went on to explain, again, that it was all due to her mom. "I really don't believe that showing affection in public is a bad thing. My mom does. At the end of the day, she is my mother and she had one simple request. She didn't mind that I was going to do the show," which, she says in itself was a "huge deal." Her mother's "one request was please just don't make out with him on television. Don't be that girl."

And for Selma it became a test. "I needed to test Sean to see if he would respect my culture." And, she says, "It was a huge test for me to see if I could resist."

The real question is: Why do the show at all, Selma? Isn't it a little weird to put yourself in that position? She says no, explaining, "My family didn't say 'don't show emotion and don't fall in love.' They simply said 'don't make out with somebody on television.' I don't need to make out with a man to know whether I like him … whether our lives are going on the same paths and I see a future with him. …That's really what matters at the end of the day. I can easily fall in love with this man without having to make out with him."

Besides, she says, Sean passed her test with flying colors. "He is, at the end of the day, just such a perfect human being."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/01/31/arab-bachelor-babe-selma-backtracks-about-kissing/1881091/

149Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:38 am

Selma Alameri: Not kissing 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe tested the both of us

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 01/31/2013

Selma Alameri got her first one-on-one date with The Bachelor star Sean Lowe during Monday night's broadcast of the ABC reality dating competition.

Selma, a 29-year-old real estate developer from San Diego, CA, overcame a difficult rock climbing challenge with Sean to prove she wasn't a "prissy" or strictly "glamorous" girl during their date. And while they enjoyed a romantic evening together, Selma opened up to Sean by telling him she couldn't kiss him out of respect for her Muslim culture and traditional mother. Sean appreciated and respected Selma's decision, intensifying their mutual physical attraction.

During a conference call with reporters on Thursday, Selma talked to Reality TV World about her The Bachelor experience thus far. Below is what Selma had to tell Reality TV World. Check back with us soon to read the rest of her call with reporters.

Reality TV World: You told the cameras during Monday night's episode that you weren't planning on kissing Sean until you were the last woman standing. Were you kind of joking about that or completely serious? If you made it all the way to the end, would you hold out on kissing Sean until that final moment of the season?

Selma Alameri: Well, you know, I honestly, at that moment, I was kind of saying what I thought I was going to do -- like I want to hold out. I was just rolling with the punches. I didn't know what was going to happen. I didn't know if I was going to end up kissing him or if I wasn't, because things change. Life happens, you know?

You don't know -- you act on emotion. You don't know what is going to happen. So, for that moment, yeah, I really did mean it saying it. But you'll have to wait and see what ended up happening! But honestly, I really did feel that way.

Reality TV World: In his blog, Chris Harrison said you wanted to kiss Sean and really didn't necessarily seem to believe that dating publicly is wrong, nor is kissing. But you felt compelled, out of respect for your parents and their beliefs, to refrain from kissing Sean. He then wondered whether that would be something you'd ultimately regret. Could you talk a little bit about your thoughts on that? Did you develop a slight feeling of resentment or regret as the season progressed?

Selma Alameri: No, no. I'm the type of person who never regrets anything I do, honestly. I feel like everything is meant to happen. But I really don't believe that showing affection in public is a bad thing like my mom does, but at the end of the day, she is my mother and she had one simple request. She didn't mind that I was going to do the show, which is huge in our culture.

It's big enough to just be going on a dating show, but her one request was, "Please, just don't makeout with him on television. Don't be that girl." So to me, it was honestly a simple request.

And I needed to test Sean to see if he would respect my family and my culture as well, you know? Because we do have such a strong culture and my family is so big in my life. So it was sort of a test for him as well. And you know, it was a huge test for me to see if I could resist, even.

Reality TV World: In Sean's blog, he said you fell asleep on his chest while flying to Joshua Tree. I think that's the first time in awhile I've heard of a girl falling asleep during her one-on-one date with Sean that wasn't a fantasy suite date. (Laughs) How long did you sleep for? And when you woke up, were you a little frustrated you slept during precious time you could've spent talking and getting to know Sean better and vice versa -- or did that thought not cross your mind?

Selma Alameri: It's funny because we were both -- we had a Rose Ceremony the night before, so we were both very, very, very tired. We woke up very early that morning. It was literally like a 10 minute nap, like not even -- we didn't even fall asleep. We just kind of closed our eyes and were like, "Okay, let's just be peaceful for a minute."

Like I've been living in the house with the girls for so long, and it's been so rowdy with all these cameras in my face, and I was like, "I just want a moment of peace." So I wanted to just lay there with him for a minute just to see if that felt -- just to lay on his chest and see, "Hey, does this feel good? Can I just sit here in silence with him?"

Because it's easy to hold a conversation with somebody and be comfortable, but in my world, it's not as easy to just sit there with somebody in silence and be okay with it. So I kind of wanted to test that a little bit and I was really tired. It just seemed like a good moment to kind of close our eyes and just rest for a second. So, I didn't literally fall asleep. (Laughs) I just closed my eyes.

Reality TV World: If it's not you that ends up with Sean, is there another girl in the house you think would be a really good match for him?

Selma Alameri: Well, no. I think I'm the best match for him. (Laughs) I can't lie, I don't care. He's my man! (Laughs)

Reality TV World: Amanda Meyer was portrayed this season as being very quiet and guarded around the girls. One bachelorette once said she was "sneering" all night while another girl simply called her "weird." What were your impressions of Amanda while you were on the show? Were you a fan of hers and were you surprised at all that Sean sent her home?

Selma Alameri: Honestly, I wasn't surprised that he sent her home because I didn't see a connection between them. But I didn't mind Amanda at all. I liked her! I thought she was -- she was very different and quiet, but she wasn't mean or crazy or conniving or anything by no means. She was just sort of quiet, you know?

I mean, she talked to all the other girls, but she wasn't as outgoing as some of the girls in the house were. So maybe people took that the wrong way, but she definitely wasn't like a conniving person or anything like that. She just sort of kept to herself.

Reality TV World: So far this season, a lot of viewers have noticed that Sean seems to leave almost every one-on-one date he has thinking, "This girl could be 'the one.'" While you're watching the season unfold, what are your thoughts on that? Do you think that's a little surprising or do you kind of understand why he feels that way?

Selma Alameri: I actually kept saying, "I don't envy Sean. I feel so bad for him." Because there really were good catches this season. There were a lot of good girls and he was in a really tough position, because each girl was so sweet and also genuine. [The show] picked these girls for a good guy and they did a good job at it. So I did think he had a hard task, and I do think that he really genuinely liked each girl.

Because if I could really genuinely like each girl, then he definitely could too. As a girl living in the house with them and the drama, if I can still like them at the end of the day, they're good girls. So, I believe him when he says he really had a connection with each of them.

Above is what Selma had to tell Reality TV World. Check back with us soon to read the rest of her call with reporters.

Link

150Articles / Press Releases - Page 5 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:09 pm

MEDIA ALERT
LIVE TWITTER CHAT WITH POPULAR "BACHELORETTE" EMILY MAYNARD
FOR MONDAY'S FIFTH EPISODE OF "THE BACHELOR," FEBRUARY 4

Explosive Drama and Surprise Eliminations Mark a Two-Night "Bachelor" Special Event,
Which Kicks Off Monday, February 4 and Continues Tuesday, February 5

Fans of ABC's hit romance reality series "The Bachelor" will be able to submit questions and receive real-time responses from fan favorite Bachelorette Emily Maynard, who will be up on Twitter at @EmilyMaynard during the East Coast broadcast of "The Bachelor's" next episode, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, from 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET.

On the fifth episode, "Episode 1705, a two-night Bachelor special event begins with Sean whisking the remaining 11 bachelorettes away to picturesque Whitefish, Montana, to explore his romantic connections. But the outspoken Tierra and sweet natured Jackie face off in the dramatic two-on-one date, and one of them will be sent home immediately. The Bachelor attempts to escalate his relationship with Lindsay to new heights when the couple takes an astounding helicopter ride over the gorgeous mountains of Montana's Glacier National Park. Eight women get to compete in a Montana relay race, including milking goats, with the winning team getting to spend more time with Sean. And one controversial bachelorette continues to cause a firestorm in the house, leaving Sean to worry if he will ever find his wife here, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The second part of "The Bachelor" special event, Episode "1706," will air on a special night and time, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET).

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?global_id=002346&type=asset&typecode=pr

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum