TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Articles / Press Releases

+31
Jeepers
Cinnabarry
Lucky2488
realityfan26
trueloveforever
Cowgirl
amartin7
jefsbluesox
Amandaz
theOfficeRules
lwv871
proudmommy
betsyeas
specialkape
Northstargirl
jemily2012
Marta in FL
Kimmy
Gracerebecca
prettyinpink
northstargir
TNGirl
pander3575
goodgal1
nutty1
princess81320
JenTen1585
loveski
mnmhughes
Daliana
nanab
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 12]

91Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:29 pm

northstargir

northstargir

I agree Nutty! He is very articulate, personable and cool under pressure in all of his interviews so far!

92Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:43 pm

lwv871

lwv871

I have enjoyed his interviews also. Very mellow, yet funny guy. So well spoken. TPTB sure hid him well during ette.

93Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 am

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

http://www.tvguide.com/News/The-Bachelor-Sean-Lowe-1058759.aspx?rss=breakingnews&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The Bachelor's Sean Lowe: I Left My Date with Desiree Thinking She Might Be the One

Just two episodes in, The Bachelor has already filled its hot tub-and-helicopter quota and we're already sick of people saying they're "not on the show to make friends." But more importantly, our Bachelor Sean Lowe has already started to view some of the women as wife material and tells TVGuide.com that he left one date in particular thinking he may have met The One.

Keep reading for more from our chat with Sean below:

Why did you choose Sarah for the first one-on-one date of the season?
Sean Lowe: She made a big impression on me the first night; she reeks of sweetness. Outside of her being sweet, I knew there was a lot more to her that I didn't get to see the first night, so I thought she's the perfect person to get the dates started with.

The Bachelor's Chris Harrison discusses Sean's multiple roses and bad first impressions

Was scaling the building as scary as it looked?
Lowe: The scariest part was when we sat down on the edge of the building and they slowly pushed us forward. It was just like, "OK, we're about to fall off the top of the building." I almost peed my pants.

Did you expect that Sarah would be your first kiss?
Lowe: No, I didn't, because she's so nice and a bit reserved. I told myself that I'm not going to set parameters or rules for when to kiss someone. If I feel it, I feel it, and it was a really nice kiss and I enjoyed every second with Sarah.

Who surprised you the most during the group-date photo shoot?
Lowe: Well, Leslie went in for the first kiss; that definitely surprised me. Kristy, she was in her element and she took over. When everyone else was telling us what to do, Kristy just took charge, got close to my face and took my shirt of.

Check out all the scoop on ABC's midseason shows

As much as you enjoyed it, was the shoot also awkward?
Lowe: It was uncomfortable because those pictures, as you saw, got pretty risqué, and you have a bunch of girls watching you, like, grinding their teeth and giving the death stare.

Looking back, were you surprised that Tierra had such issues with the other girls?
Lowe: I had no idea that early on that there was a problem. I could tell during the date that she was totally shut off, but I thought it was because of the photos. I didn't know she had a problem with the other women.

Has that changed your opinion of her since seeing the episode?
Lowe: No, and you'll see how it plays out, but no, not really.

When you gave Kacie the group-date rose, were you sure yet about her status outside the friend zone?
Lowe: I was still unsure. Kacie and I have a friendship where we're buddies, like I'd punch her on the shoulder. That's not a good thing at all, so I was really trying hard to get to get her out of the friend zone and that was the first night where I thought, "OK, maybe I can," so that's why I gave her the rose.

Your solo date with Desiree certainly got hot and heavy.
Lowe: My date with Desiree was fantastic, and I left that date thinking she might be The One.

94Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Ratings improved, just a little.

On ABC, The Bachelor garnered a 2.4, up a tenth from last week's 2.3 adults 18-49 premiere rating.

Source

95Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 413

96Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Smack Tracker: Week Two

By ABC.com

If you don't have anything nice to say, make sure you say it in front of a camera. Week Two's quotes are in.

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 624x351
Quotes about Tierra:
Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 117x117"She's fake and it drives me nuts." - Robyn
Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 117x117"It's the eye of the hurricane. It's coming CAT 5" - Lesley M.
Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 117x117"Every time I see her, she's moping on the side or moping in the corner." - Daniella
Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 117x117"I wanted to punch her." - Kacie

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 624x351
Quotes about Kristy
Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 117x117 "Did you see Kristy's reaction? Uh homegirl was a little excited to do a photo shoot." - Katie
Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 117x117 "Girl you can HAVE the cover. I'm going to have the man." - Selma
Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 117x117 "Oh Kristy has extensions!" - Tierra

97Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:17 pm

pander3575

pander3575

I like it's the eye of the hurrican cat 5 funny

Actually I've seen worst comments in past seasons.

98Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:18 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Ladybug82 wrote:Ratings improved, just a little.

On ABC, The Bachelor garnered a 2.4, up a tenth from last week's 2.3 adults 18-49 premiere rating.

Source

Doesn't it improve as the season goes along anyway?

99Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:34 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ratings improved, just a little.

Source

Doesn't it improve as the season goes along anyway?

Ben's went down... giggle

100Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:35 pm

A potential record-breaking date for the world's longest on-screen kiss gets Lesley M.'s heart all aflutter, while the claws come out at a very competitive volleyball group date that reveals some of the women's true colors. Sean's magical date with AshLee at an amusement park is shared with two Girls who suffer from a chronic illness. The Bachelor has one more surprise for his date and the girls: a private concert by his favorite country group, Eli Young Band. However in The Middle of this, one bachelorette takes a nasty fall down the mansion stairs - or is it just her way of getting Sean's attention? Finally, Sean stirs up a shocking finish to the night right before the rose ceremony, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, JANUARY 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Lesley M. is on cloud nine when she get this week's first one-on-one date with Sean, but she is stunned when The Bachelor shares with her that their date could go down in the Guinness World Records for longest on-screen kiss. The current record now stands at three minutes and 15 seconds. Will their passion be cemented in the history books? And will it be enough to secure Lesley M. a rose?

Sean surprises a group of women with what first seems like a delightful outing on a sun splashed California beach. It's sexy fun in the sand until Chris Harrison reveals that they will divide up in teams and compete in a game of beach volleyball. The winning team spends the evening with Sean, while the losing team gets to spend the evening alone at the mansion. The competition is hot and heavy. At the after party, the battle continues for the date rose. Sean sees a different side of one woman when she uses her time to try and sabotage his relationship with two other bachelorettes. Will her scheme pay off?

The next day, as AshLee eagerly anticipates her individual date with Sean, another bachelorette takes a tumble down the stairs at the mansion. However, the women immediately become suspicious when the woman refuses medical help. Is it a ploy to get Sean's attention? One thing is sure: AshLee is fuming that her date is getting cut short. When the couple finally heads to Six Flags Magic Mountain, where they have the park all to themselves, Sean reveals that he has offered to share the date with two young women who suffer from a chronic illness - Emily and Brianna from the Starlight Foundation's Starbright World program, who are meeting for the first time. After the day of fun in the park, Sean has another surprise: a private concert by his favorite country group, Eli Young Band.

At the cocktail party, Sean makes one woman cry - but are they tears of joy or sorrow? And another bachelorette tries to do some damage control to keep a continuing relationship with the Bachelor. But one woman sets off a firestorm as she tries to steal extra time with Sean. A startling end to the evening lies ahead as Sean provides major fireworks before the rose ceremony. In the end, 13 bachelorettes remain to continue on the journey to become Sean's soul mate and, hopefully, future wife.

The 16 women are:
Amanda, 26, fit model, Newport Beach, CA
AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX
Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA
Daniella, 24, commercial casting associate, San Francisco, CA
Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA
Jackie, 25, cosmetics consultant, Boynton Beach, FL
Kacie B., 25, administrative assistant, Clarksville, TN
Kristy, 25, model, Darien, WI
Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, DC
Leslie H., 29, poker dealer, Los Angeles, CA
Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Robyn, 24, oil field account manager, Houston, TX
Sarah, 26, advertising executive, Los Angeles, CA
Selma, 29, real estate developer, San Diego, CA
Taryn, 30, heath club manager, Troutdale, OR
Tierra, 24, leasing consultant, Denver, CO

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/Scoop-THE-BACHELOR-on-ABC-Monday-January-21-2013-20130115

101Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:33 pm

Charlotte woman didn’t love ‘The Bachelor’

Charlotte yoga instructor Katie Levans explains why she walked away from ABC's "The Bachelor"

Not many women who go onto “The Bachelor” have curly hair. Or prefer being barefoot to wearing shoes. Or make reference to allegorical Portuguese literature.

For that matter, not many “Bachelor” contestants would make their way onto the show, barely spend one night with the star and his other female suitors, then stand up and basically say, You know what? Nah.

Yet that pretty much sums up Charlotte yoga instructor Katie Levans, who left the L.A. mansion/TV set of her own accord in the middle of Monday night’s two-hour installment of ABC’s reality-competition show, which premiered just one week earlier.

“I felt like a fish out of water,” Levans said during a phone interview Tuesday. “I felt incredibly uncomfortable, down to the very basic fact that I’m a yoga teacher and I’m barefoot and in spandex and sweating with no makeup most days of my life, and there I was in an evening gown and all done up and around all these other girls who those things are very important to.”

Levans, 27, grew up north of Chicago, in Woodstock, Ill., then came to the Carolinas to attend Furman University; she worked in Greenville, S.C., for awhile after graduating, before moving to the Charlotte area two years ago (she recently got her master’s in nutrition at Winthrop University). Since leaving the show, she has returned to teaching yoga out of Y2 Yoga at 280 S. Sharon Amity Road, and to maintaining www.sweettaterblog.com.

A longtime “Bachelor” fan, Levans was encouraged by friends last summer to go to an open casting call at Suite, a nightclub at the uptown EpiCentre entertainment complex.

“I was getting texts and tweets all day from people saying, ‘You’ve got to go to this, you’ve got to go to this.’ I kind of ignored it,” she said, “then was teaching a late-evening yoga class, got done, and I was like, ‘You know what, I’m gonna go.’ So I threw on a dress, ran uptown. I think I was the very last girl to come through.”

On the Jan. 7 premiere, she was shown meeting star Sean Lowe (spurned by Charlotte’s Emily Maynard on “The Bachelorette” last summer) wearing a pink-red dress but no shoes, and giving him a mini-yoga lesson.

“He just seemed like a genuine, nice, cool guy,” Levans said. However, she added, with a laugh: “I don’t limit myself to one specific physical type, I would just say in my history I am known to date tattooed musicians. So (Sean) doesn’t necessarily fall in line with that, that kind of alternative guy that I’m generally with.”

During a “group date” that involved her and a dozen other women – all of whom were clearly hot and heavy for Lowe – taking turns posing with him in a competition to be models for Harlequin romance novels, Levans realized she’d had it.

“I felt like I was not acting like myself, and that I would never act like myself in that setting,” she said. “Because of that, he would never know who I really am, and that ultimately is just a waste of everyone’s time. So knowing how uncomfortable that I was feeling, and knowing that I was not gonna be myself at any point, I just knew that it was time to go.”

Levans said the experience was not very much fun, but added that she has no regrets.

“If nothing else, I learned that maybe don’t seek love on a reality-competition show. Maybe not the best bet for me. I think that going on the show made me realize what I had at home.

“I don’t know if you’ve read ‘The Alchemist,’ but there is this great – and I’ll just kind of paraphrase … (this) son wants to travel the world, wants to go all over the place. And his dad explains to him, ‘You’re gonna go all over the world and see all these incredible places, and all these beautiful women and all these beautiful castles, and realize that we have the most beautiful castles and the most beautiful women at home. At our home.’

“So I always think about that, because I am big on traveling and always feeling like there’s something bigger and something better. ‘The Bachelor’ may have been that for me. I think I’ve learned that Charlotte has exactly what I need right now.”

Does that mean she’s found love here?

“The other thing ‘The Bachelor’ taught me,” Levans says, “is to just leave the relationship stuff out of the spotlight. So I am letting that one (alone) right now.”

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/16/3791718/charlotte-woman-didnt-love-the.html[/quote]

102Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

PLEASE JOIN US TOMORROW FOR A TELECONFERENCE CALL WITH SARAH - ONE OF THE WOMEN STILL IN THE RUNNING, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

WHAT: Teleconference call with Sarah, one of the bachelorettes who is looking to marry Sean and spend a lifetime with him.

WHEN: Thursday, January 17, 12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 a.m., CT/9:30 a.m., PT

WHO: A special opportunity to talk to Sarah, 26, an advertising executive from Los Angeles, CA, who was whisked away in a helicopter, landed atop of one of LA's tallest buildings and, alongside Sean, free-fell 300 feet to the ground below! Despite the fear factor of the date and being challenged by having one arm, Sarah slowly won Sean's heart and by the end of the date received a rose. Now Sarah continues her quest to win Sean's heart and, as the third week begins, she will get a surprise from this season's bachelor that she never saw coming at a cocktail party at the mansion. What happens next brings her to tears. Is it a good or bad cry?

CALL INFO: IT IS NECESSARY TO RSVP TO RECEIVE THE CONFERENCE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND CONFERENCE CODE!

Title: ABC Conference Call: "The Bachelor"
Please plan to dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Please note: This call is for media only.

PLEASE RSVP TO Mitch Messinger at mitchell.c.messinger@abc.com by 11:00 a.m. ET, January 17.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/011613_02.html

103Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:42 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

Odd that they are having a teleconference with a girl still there so early in the season, don't you think?

104Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:52 pm

northstargir

northstargir

nutty1 wrote:Odd that they are having a teleconference with a girl still there so early in the season, don't you think?

They have never done that before. Is it because she is the first amputee to appear on the Bachelor?

105Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:47 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

This is why people should stay far away from reality TV. Not that I believe any of this crap!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/bachelor-beauties-dirty-secrets-hunger-for-fame-twisted-pasts/

106Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

northstargir

northstargir

nutty1 wrote:This is why people should stay far away from reality TV. Not that I believe any of this crap!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/bachelor-beauties-dirty-secrets-hunger-for-fame-twisted-pasts/

It looks like the tabloids are going to continue being merciless with this franchise, this time with Sean's bachelorettes! I don't believe this garbage. sad2

107Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm

The Bachelor - Sean Drops A Bombshell
By Sammi-t
Monday at 8/7c 0n ABC

A SCORCHING KISS, A BAD TUMBLE DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS AND A HEARTFELT DATE MARK SEAN LOWE'S CONTINUING JOURNEY TO FIND LOVE, EVEN AS HE DROPS A BOMBSHELL, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR."

One Lucky Lady and Two Very Appreciative Girls Get the VIP Treatment From Sean at an Amusement Park Where Eli Young Band Performs a Private Concert.

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Longest_kiss

A potential record-breaking date for the world's longest on-screen kiss gets Lesley M.'s heart all aflutter, while the claws come out at a very competitive volleyball group date that reveals some of the women's true colors. Sean's magical date with AshLee at an amusement park is shared with two girls who suffer from a chronic illness. The Bachelor has one more surprise for his date and the girls: a private concert by his favorite country group, Eli Young Band. However in the middle of this, one bachelorette takes a nasty fall down the mansion stairs - or is it just her way of getting Sean's attention? Finally, Sean stirs up a shocking finish to the night right before the rose ceremony, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, JANUARY 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Lesley M. is on cloud nine when she get this week's first one-on-one date with Sean, but she is stunned when the Bachelor shares with her that their date could go down in the Guinness World Records for longest on-screen kiss. The current record now stands at three minutes and 15 seconds. Will their passion be cemented in the history books? And will it be enough to secure Lesley M. a rose?

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Volleyball

Sean surprises a group of women with what first seems like a delightful outing on a sun splashed California beach. It's sexy fun in the sand until Chris Harrison reveals that they will divide up in teams and compete in a game of beach volleyball. The winning team spends the evening with Sean, while the losing team gets to spend the evening alone at the mansion. The competition is hot and heavy. At the after party, the battle continues for the date rose. Sean sees a different side of one woman when she uses her time to try and sabotage his relationship with two other bachelorettes. Will her scheme pay off?

The next day, as AshLee eagerly anticipates her individual date with Sean, another bachelorette takes a tumble down the stairs at the mansion. However, the women immediately become suspicious when the woman refuses medical help. Is it a ploy to get Sean's attention? One thing is sure: AshLee is fuming that her date is getting cut short. When the couple finally heads to Six Flags Magic Mountain, where they have the park all to themselves, Sean reveals that he has offered to share the date with two young women who suffer from a chronic illness - Emily and Brianna from the Starlight Foundation's Starbright World program, who are meeting for the first time. After the day of fun in the park, Sean has another surprise: a private concert by his favorite country group, Eli Young Band.

At the cocktail party, Sean makes one woman cry - but are they tears of joy or sorrow? And another bachelorette tries to do some damage control to keep a continuing relationship with the Bachelor. But one woman sets off a firestorm as she tries to steal extra time with Sean. A startling end to the evening lies ahead as Sean provides major fireworks before the rose ceremony. In the end, 13 bachelorettes remain to continue on the journey to become Sean's soul mate and, hopefully, future wife.

The 16 women are:
Kacie B., 25, administrative assistant, Clarksville, TN
Kristy, 25, model, Darien, WI
Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, DC
Taryn, 30, heath club manager, Troutdale, OR

Tbe Bachelor Extended Preview:

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

This episode of "The Bachelor" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on "The Bachelor" visit ABC.com.

Follow us on: Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheBachelor
Twitter: @BachelorABC
#Bachelor

http://tvgrapevine.com/articles.html/_/abc-network/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-sean-lowe-drops-a-bombshell-r2395

108Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Exclusive: The Bachelor Sean Lowe Shares Beliefs on Sex and Marriage

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Bachelor-sean-lowe-sex

In Touch has learned that The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe is holding off on sex.

Former Bachelor contestant Melissa Rycroft — whose friend dated the Texas native for three years — shares with In Touch, on stands now, “He’s waiting until marriage.”

“He’s hooked up with different girls,” says the friend. “But it never gets to sex." Sean’s "a good Southern boy.”

Sean explains, “You know, I have done a lot of things in my life that I regret. Like all of us I have made some decisions in my past I do regret, but as I get older I do appreciate things more and I do know that sex is special, so I'm going to try my best to hold up.”

“I think sex is something special,” he tells In Touch. “It should be shared with the one you’re going to spend the rest of your life with.”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/entertainment/news/exclusive-bachelor-sean-lowe-shares-beliefs-sex-and-marriage#.UPe9a29qZqU

109Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Sarah Herron: If 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe didn't kiss me, I would've kissed him!

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 01/17/2013

Sarah Herron was given the first seventeenth-season one-on-one date with The Bachelor star Sean Lowe during Monday night's broadcast on ABC.

Sarah, a 26-year-old advertising executive from Los Angeles, CA, was thrilled to have been chosen first because she believed it was a sign that Sean really wanted to get to know her better and didn't care that she only has one arm. At the end of their date, Sean offered Sarah a rose and gave her a lengthy kiss, fulfilling her dream of a "fairytale" date during which she had admitted she was falling in love with the Bachelor.

During a conference call with reporters on Thursday, Sarah talked to Reality TV World about her The Bachelor experience thus far. Below is what Sarah had to tell Reality TV World. Check back with us soon to read the rest of her call with reporters.

Reality TV World: In the premiere, you were shown saying that you believe the fact you have one arm is why you're still single. So while Sean had a handful of good reasons why he picked you to go on the first one-on-one date of the season, did you ever have any concerns that your situation similarly played a role in why he chose you first -- but in a positive way this time?

Sarah Herron: You know, I did think that my situation played a role in Sean choosing me for the first date in a positive aspect, because I think what happened was, I introduced myself to Sean and he -- I made an impression. I hope that that's why he chose me, because he saw me as a unique, strong, courageous individual and that I deserved the opportunity just as much as anybody else.

And I think, to my benefit, it was to my advantage. It helped me stand out and catch his attention, and I'm grateful for that, you know? I think it was a very, very pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting it at all, and I was very honored.

Reality TV World: In Sean's blog, he said he believed he could tell you weren't completely comfortable talking about your arm and he wasn't sure whether you were really convinced he didn't care about it. So do you think he was right about that? Were you still a little uncomfortable talking about your arm and/or skeptical that Sean was really okay with and accepting of it?

Sarah Herron: Well, here's the thing. I think most women have their insecurities whether it's your weight or your style or, I don't know, the color of your hair. Everybody has something about them that they don't feel awesome about. And for me, my barrier is having one arm.

And you know, maybe I felt the need to overcompensate and say, "Hey, it's okay. I'm open and comfortable talking about it," because I wanted him to be comfortable.

And he made it very clear to me that he was and it wasn't an issue and we didn't really get to talk about it, so we could just move on! I think that's awesome that he kind of put me at ease and said, "It's okay, we don't have to talk about this over and over and over. I like you for who you are and I think you're great."

But it was just important for me to let him know everything that I could and cover all the bases and just really be open and honest about all of my concerns. I appreciate him giving me the time to talk about it to just get it off my chest. But I think we did that and we established that we could move forward and we didn't need to let it be like a hangup anymore.

Reality TV World: You said you were falling in love with Sean by the end of your first date with him. Could you talk about that a little bit and what you were feeling at the time? Looking back, do you think you really were starting to fall in love with Sean or do you think maybe you were just kind of caught up in the romance and excitement of being on a special The Bachelor date?

Sarah Herron: I mean, yeah, your emotions on these dates are so high-end, and everything is very fairytale-esque and romantic and incredible and impressive that you just feel overwhelmed with emotion.

But definitely, I just felt so strongly that night -- that Sean is this incredible guy that I've looked for my entire life, that I really could see myself falling in love with him. It was authentic and my words were true.

Sometimes, things like that just happen. I mean, it sounds crazy and it sounds, you know, very fast, but I think what I was trying to articulate is that he's everything I've been looking for, I had an amazing date, and I can definitely see myself falling in love with Sean. And you know, I don't take any of that back. It's absolutely true, so yeah. (Laughs) I think I said it perfectly that night!

Reality TV World: Did it surprise you that you fell for Sean so fast, and since you had invested such strong feelings in him so early in the season, did you leave your first date worried about how emotionally taxing the rest of the journey might be for you? -- especially since you'd have to watch him date and kiss other girls along the way?

Sarah Herron: Oh yeah, absolutely. I mean, I never expected, first of all, to get the first date, second of all, to have feelings as quickly as I did. When that happened, I woke up the next morning just realizing, "This is going to be a lot harder than I thought, because now I know that I've established my feelings for somebody, but because I've already had the first date, I have to sit back and watch x-amount of other girls go out with him. And it's not going to be easy."

I don't know, it's kind of a double-edge sword and I felt very lucky and honored to get the first date, but I also knew it was going to be a really hard journey (laughs) sitting back for the following weeks and watching him take other girls out.

Reality TV World: During your one-on-one date with Sean, you told him you wanted a guy who's adventurous and spontaneous. Those seemed to be two big qualities you were looking for. So do you think Sean fit that description? Viewers haven't seen too much of that side of him, if there is one. (Laughs)

Sarah Herron: Yeah, I think Sean is definitely that. He's kind of a self-proclaimed prankster, as you saw on his date with [Desiree Hartsock], and he's an adrenaline junkie. So I think inherently, he's someone that's up for spontaneous adventure and likes to travel. And he likes to try new activities, and that's what I'm looking for too.

Sarah Herron: I was not surprised (laughs) that he kissed me. Because we were hitting it off so well. I knew that kiss was coming, and if he wasn't going to give it to me, I would have given it to him.

I mean, we really were having a wonderful time together and I just knew it would happen. If it didn't, however, I would've been completely shocked and confused and probably felt like I was on a different planet. Because I definitely saw a kiss coming at the end of the night.

Reality TV World: Out of all the girls who fought for Sean's attention that first night, was there anyone in particular who really shocked you -- or anyone who didn't get a rose that you expected to or felt should've gotten one?

Sarah Herron: Not really. I think Sean nailed it pretty good the first night and I was happy with his choices. I think his choices kind of reassured me that what he's looking for was what I was looking for and we were on the same page. So I was totally okay with who got a rose and who didn't that first night.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/sarah-herron-if-the-bachelor-star-sean-lowe-didnt-kiss-me-i-wouldve-kissed-him!-14317.php

110Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:12 pm

prettyinpink

prettyinpink

OMG, I feel bad for Catherine, and that is probably why Sean spoke up. Whatever her father went through medically is nobody's business and makes me sad that Radar online or NE thought it was necessary to drag their families into this mess.

111Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Sarah Herron's disability is advantage on 'Bachelor'

Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY3:48p.m. EST January 17, 2013

For one contestant, her birth defect helped her 'stand out' in a crowd of women.

Of all the women Bachelor Sean Lowe could have picked for his first one-on-one date, he chose Sarah Herron, 25, an ad exec from Colorado who was born with only one full arm.

Herron, one of 16 women still in the running for Lowe's heart, said in a press call today that, yes, maybe her disability, the result of a birth defect, has given her an advantage.

"It helped me stand out and catch his attention, and I'm grateful for that."

She says, "I think what happened is I introduced myself to Sean and made an impression and he saw me as a unique, strong, courageous individual and that I deserved this opportunity as much as anybody else." It made her feel, she says, "like the most lucky girl in the world."

Gallery: Meet Sean Lowe's ladies

And their date was no picnic, although they had one afterward. The two jumped off a skyscraper in downtown Los Angeles, doing a free-fall for 300 feet. Although we saw her screaming as it happened, she said today it was "cool" and "adventurous."

The decision to come on the show has been an adventure, too, admits Herron. "I was nervous. I knew I was putting myself out there and I knew America was going to see me in my most vulnerable state."

But she "decided to bite the bullet and apply" after seeing Lowe, 29, on Emily Maynard's season of The Bachelorette. "I was really interested in him. He's incredibly attractive."

When she was accepted for the show, she says, "It was kind of this dream come true. I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around it."

Now, she has become something of a role model. "I've been doing a little reading of comments online and on some message boards. It seems to be incredibly positive and I get overwhelming feedback from women saying I've inspiring them and motivated them." She continues, "I truthfully went on the show to meet Sean, but if I'm a role model for anybody, I'm honored that people perceive me like that."
None

Sarah Herron and Sean Lowe toast each other on 'The Bachelor.'(Photo: Todd Wawrychuk, ABC)

It wasn't something she had thought about. "I was worried about Sean liking me. I was never was concerned what the public was going to say or people were going to say. I've grown up with it my whole life. I'm not concerned about being talked about."

Lowe, she says, immediately put her at ease about everything. "Here's the thing, I think most women have their insecurities whether it's your weight or your style or the color of your hair. Everybody has something about them that they don't feel awesome about. For me, my barrier is having one arm."

She brought it up with Lowe on the first night they met and, she says, "It was important for me to let him know everything that I could ... and be open and honest." And, she adds, "He made it clear he was comfortable and we could just move on."

Herron says the Bachelor women, who can get pretty catty as they compete, were also "very, very, very sweet. The girls were welcoming and encouraging, and immediately just bonded with me so well. I feel like it's very strange how close I got with the girls and they all just wanted me to succeed and do well."

So far, anyway.

And if she doesn't end up with Sean, who's a good match for him? "I honestly really think Lesley M.," says Herron, referring to the 25-year-old political consultant whose hometown is Fort Smith, Ark. "I think she's a wonderful girl with a great career and she's beautiful and has an amazing body and she's so cool. I really see this great spark happening between them. I think Lesley M. is a possible contender."

But stay tuned, Herron says. "The next episode is going to be a pretty big shocker. There's a lot of drama that happens next Monday night. It's going to be interesting to see how it all unfolds. We're all finally settled into the house and seeing true colors come out, and I think things are going to start to get interesting."

112Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:02 pm

The Bachelor Season 17: Conference Call with Sarah Herron

Posted on 01/17/2013 by Gina in The Bachelor and Cast Interviews

Sarah Herron of The Bachelor 17

by Gina Scarpa

When Sarah Herron stepped out of the limo the first night on The Bachelor, two things were clear. She was there to find love, and she didn't want anyone treating her differently because she only had one arm. Sean put her at ease immediately, and asked her out on the first one on one date of the season. While many of the girls are busy causing drama or feeling insecure, Sarah has been keeping it cool and focusing on the positive. Today, she talked to RealityWanted and reporters in a conference call about her experience so far with Sean and the other ladies on The Bachelor.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: What was your opinion of the roses being handed out throughout the evening on the first night?

A. Sarah: Uh well the first night, Sean obviously chose a different strategy for handing out the roses. It was a complete shocker! I was very confused and thrown off by what was going on. Tierra received the first impression rose or so we thought. As the roses continued to be handed out, I think nerves got a little tense. I think it put all the girls on edge. We were not really sure what was going on and it kind of upped the ante on the competition. Everybody knew that time was valuable. It was definitely a change of routine and it was a complete shocker.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: What qualities in Sean do you feel make him a good match for you?

A. Sarah: You know, I think so highly of Sean. The moment I knew he was going to be the Bachelor, he's the kind of guy I'm looking for. He's 100% authentic and genuine. He has a very big heart, he's a gentleman, he's patient, he has an awesome sense of humor. He's the whole package! He's athletic and sporty and enjoys activities. He's creative, passionate, and compassionate - just a whole package.

Q. In the premiere, you were shown saying that the fact that you have one arm is why you're still single. Did you ever have any concern that your situation played a role in why Sean chose you first for a date, but in a positive way?

A. Sarah: I did think that my situation played a role in Sean choosing me for the first date in a positive aspect. I think that, what happened was, I introduced myself to Sean and I made an impression and I hope that's why he chose me. I hope he saw me as a unique, strong, courageous individual and that I deserved the opportunity as much as anyone else. It was to my advantage, it helped me stand out and catch his attention. I'm grateful for that. It was a very, very pleasant surprise. I was very honored.

Q. In Sean's blog, he said he could tell you weren't completely comfortable talking about your arm and that you weren't convinced he didn't care about it. What do you think?

A. Sarah: Well, here's the thing. I think most women have their insecurities whether it's your weight or your style or I don't know, the color of your hair. Everybody has something abut them that they don't feel awesome about. For me, my barrier is having one arm. Maybe I felt the need to overcompensate to say, "Hey, I'm open and comfortable talking about it," because I want him to feel comfortable. He made it very clear that it was and he put me at ease. He said, "I like you for who you are, I think your'e great," but it was just important for me to let him know everything that I could and cover all the bases and just really be open and honest about all of my concerns. I appreciate him giving me the time to talk about it but I think we did that and we established that we can move forward.

Q. Obviously, you knew who Sean was and had seen the show before you went on. Was there anything you felt you wouldn't do?

A. Sarah: Um... you know, I'm kind of a modest person to begin with and I know that there has been instances where girls go on the show and lose their inhibitions. That was my number one concern. I wanted to be mindful of my actions and the way I was portraying myself on the show. I never said, "I will never get in the hot tub or sip champagne." I just wanted to be comfortable.

Q. What do you think of the girls like Lindsay, Amanda, and Tierra this season?

A. Sarah: As far as Lindsay showing up in the wedding dress, naturally, it's going to be a little off putting to the other women in the house. It makes a bold statement and kind of makes other women defensive. It was a bold move but I think we all learned, very quickly, that Lindsay only had the best intentions. She's the sweetest girl in the entire world. It was never meant to rub anything in our faces. She was just there to make an impression on Sean, like the rest of us. As far as Amanda, living in a house with girls is tough. Everybody I think has their moment where you just break and need your personal space. I don't think Amanda's a terrible person, she's actually very sweet. It's unfortunate that so many of the girls saw her in this negative light. She's a great girl and I think she'll be okay. Tierra said she didn't come here to make friends but t think when you're signing up to be living in a house with 25 females that are dating the same guy as you, you don't need to be there to make best friends but you're not going to have the same enjoyable, enriching experience if you're making enemies. It's much easier to make friends. Girls don't wanna be pushed away, we natually wanna be friends with everyone.

Q. Sean has proven to be quite the gentleman about you having one arm and I feel like it took a lot of courage for you to go on the show and I love that about you. I'm wondering if the girls were weird in any way...

A. Sarah: You know what? I'm interested in that as well. The girls were actually very, very sweet and welcoming and encouraging and immediately bonded with me so well. It's very strange how close I got with the girls and they wanted me to succeed and do well and feel beautiful and brave. I'm fortunate that there were such wonderful girls in the house. Coming on the show was hard! I knew I was putting myself out there and America was going to see me in my most vulnerable state and doing a lot of learning about myself. If any of the girls thought it was bizarre or off putting, they definitely kept that to themselves.

Q. So if it's not you that ends up with Sean, is there another girl that you think is a very good match for him?

A. Sarah: I honestly think Lesley M. I think she is a wonderful girl, she's beautiful, and she's so cool. I see this great spark happening between them. I think Lesley is a possible contender!

Q. What's been your biggest surprise on the show?

A. Sarah: Well, I think actually, this coming episode is going to be a pretty big shocker. There's a lot of drama that happens next Monday night and I think it's just going to be really interesting to see how it all unfolds and what really happens. We're all finally settled in the house and we're seeing some true colors come out. I think things are going to start getting interesting next Monday night and Sean does something to surprise me. It was unexpected and I didn't see it coming.

http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/6075-the-bachelor-season-17-conference-call-with-sarah-herron#.UPj4zbSM7BB[/quote]

113Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Peppard: Bachelor Sean Lowe is low key at E Bar Tex-Mex

By Alan Peppard
apeppard@dallasnews.com
1:38 pm on January 20, 2013 | Permalink

Two weeks into the new season of The Bachelor and the nation is watching to see if Sean Lowe can find the love that eluded him last season on The Bachelorette. (Begin suspension of disbelief…now.)

In Dallas, you can see him in 3D.

The locally based hunk was spotted on Friday night eating and hanging out with friends at E Bar Tex Mex, the joint on North Haskell run by former Primo’s owner Eddie Cervantes and his brother-in-law Ernie Quilantan.

“Nice guy,” reports Eddie. “He seems to want to avoid all the publicity.”

http://popcultureblog.dallasnews.com/2013/01/peppard-bachelor-sean-lowe-is-low-key-at-e-bar-tex-mex.html/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter[/quote]

114Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm

The Bachelor' Season 17 Love or Hate:

Who is Your Favorite Sean Lowe Lady?

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 3612

BuddyTV

115Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:00 pm

The Bachelor

Stalight Chirldren's Foundation will be featured in an episode of ABC's hit show The Bachelor on January 21st. Tune in to see Bachelor Sean Lowe and his one-on-one date surprise two girls with chronic illness with a day they'll never forget.

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Bachelor-01

Brianna (17) and Emilie (20) met on Starbright World,
Starlight's closed social network for seriously ill teens
and their siblings in September 2011. They instantly
bonded over a share love of pop culture, rollercoasters
and of course their experience living with mitochondrial
disease, a failure of the mitochondria, which can lead to
muscle weakness, visual problems, organ disease,
respiratory disorders, and neurological problems.

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Bachelor-03(1)

Despite living thousands of miles apart, Brianna and Emilie
became best friends over Starbright World and dreamed
of one day meeting in-person.

Be sure to watch this engaging episode airing on ABC at 8/7C.

http://www.starlight.org/thebachelor/

116Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Starlight Children's Foundation

Sign up for our Facebook Event to watch The Bachelor on Monday January 21st and you will be entered into a drawing to win a Bachelor giveaway including a baseball cap, signed photo of Sean and tote.

Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 543836_10151361254197904_1431968246_n

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151361254197904&set=pb.16898672903.-2207520000.1358721660&type=3&theater

117Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:53 am

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
NEXT WEEK ON THE BACHELOR (1/28)

TEARS AND RECRIMINATIONS TAKE CENTER STAGE AS THE WOMEN TACKLE

NEW CHALLENGES AND CLASH HEAD ON TO GET CLOSER TO SEAN,

ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

Leslie H. is the Envy of the Other Bachelorettes as She is Treated to a Luxurious Date Complete with a Private Concert from Popular Singing Artist Ben Taylor

"Episode 1704" - A challenging week is ahead for the 13 remaining bachelorettes as Selma learns that what she thought was an opulent date will actually be a rock climbing adventure. Eight women join Sean for a rock'em sock'em roller derby match, which ends with a trip to the hospital. Leslie H. is the stunning bachelorette that Sean surprises with a Rodeo Drive shopping spree ˆ la "Pretty Woman," and an elegant romantic date that ends with the couple being treated to a VIP private concert from folk-rock-pop artist Ben Taylor. But the controversy continues to swirl around one disruptive woman even as the others try to deepen their connection with Sean, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, JANUARY 28 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Selma is enthralled with her one-on-one date with Sean as the day begins with a limousine ride and a private jet. But then she discovers that the Bachelor has something entirely different on his mind. Their destination is the desert landscape of the Joshua Tree National Park in Twenty-nine Palms, California. Sean decides to put Selma to the test with a daring rock climbing escapade. Later the couple has dinner under the stars at a hipster-chic trailer park where the table is set for romance. But his beautiful date is having reservations about getting intimate with Sean. How will that affect her chances of capturing a rose?

A gritty warehouse is the location for a topsy-turvy roller derby with Sean and eight of the bachelorettes. Sarah faces another physical challenge that causes her to have emotional breakdown, but Sean proves to be supportive and helps her to try and overcome her fears. All of the women push themselves past their limits until one woman falls hard and is rushed to the hospital. At the after party that night, fireworks erupt as Robyn and Tierra clash, leading one of them to storm off, threaten to leave and then dissolve in tears. It's up to Sean again to comfort the distraught woman and to figure out if the tears are genuine or crocodile, meant to manipulate him into giving her a rose.

Leslie H. is the lucky recipient of the luxury date - complete with exquisite diamond earrings and a dream-come-true shopping excursion on famed Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Along with an elegant designer dress, Leslie H. is treated to the perfect accessory - a necklace worth $500,000. The "movie star" couple arrives at the majestic Bradbury Building where the scene is set for an elegant dinner. But there is one more surprise to end this very romantic date: a private concert by folk-pop-rock artist Ben Taylor. Will the date have a fairy tale ending complete with a rose?

Sean does his best to develop his connections with the women at the cocktail party, but all the while the drama is reaching a feverish level when it comes to one woman. The bachelorette tries to apologize to the other ladies, but will it work? Meanwhile, another gorgeous woman tries to keep Sean's mind on romance and away from the commotion. Is she going to be able to move from being friends to taking the next step in her relationship with Sean?

A tension-filled rose ceremony leaves 11 bachelorettes remaining to join Sean on a journey around the world to find love.

The 13 women are:

Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, D.C.

http://abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=012213_09

118Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:55 am

Bachelor Host on Kacie's Premature Exit: Sean Was Looking for a Reason to Let Her Go

Bachelor contestants, especially on the second go around, should know by now that the guy does not want to hear about the drama in the house. Unfortunately for Kacie, telling Sean about the fighting between two of the women was the ultimate cause of her demise. Was host Chris Harrison surprised by her early exit? Read on for more of his take on this week's episode.

I loved the idea of having Sean join his father in the Guinness Book of World Records by doing the longest on-screen kiss with Lesley.
Chris Harrison: Our producers took something pretty innocuous and turned it into a really cool date. We had a huge crowd out on Hollywood Blvd. and I wasn't sure how it would go, so I'm glad it turned out better than I thought it would. It would've been awkward if I was the only one there, but there was a ton of people and cars driving by honking. Only on The Bachelor.

Video: Go back in time to the top moments of Bachelor Season 1!

Lesley already used the "falling in love" phrase. Are you surprised it happened so soon?
Harrison: There are a lot of people falling for him. He's such a good guy and he's so good at making you feel that you're the only person in the room. Every date it seems like that girl is "the one" and every girl he has time with he ends up having an amazing connection with. It's something I didn't notice as much when I was shooting, but I'm noticing it a lot as I watch back.

Was the group date's volleyball game the worst you've ever witnessed?
Harrison: What we didn't show is that we had professional coaches with the two teams and they practiced!

AshLee's date was great, but she seems a bit intense for Sean.
Harrison: You'll see that become an issue with Sean because he really likes someone who can let go. He loves the fact that AshLee really embraced the date, but with her it's going to be a constant question -- even though she is incredible.

Check out our must-see new shows

Were you surprised that Sean ended up letting Kacie go before the rose ceremony?
Harrison: Honestly, no. I don't think he was that intrigued when she stepped out of the limo, but thought, "I'll give her the benefit of the doubt." He wasn't looking for a reason to keep her, he was looking for a reason to let her go and as soon as she jumped in the middle of the drama it was like, "OK, perfect, there's my excuse." I can't believe that was her strategy!

Any teases for next week's continuation of Tierra drama?
Harrison: Everything gets worse! He really likes her so it's human nature. The more he likes her, the more attention she gets and the more pissed off the girls get.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Chris-Harrison-Sean-Lowe-1059347.aspx

119Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Sean Lowe: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
JANUARY 23, 2013 AT 11:30AM BY USWEEKLY STAFF

Sean Lowe shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly. The Dallas native, 29, can be seen handing out roses on The Bachelor on ABC Mondays at 8pm.

1. I unloaded trucks full of adult diapers as my summer job.

2. My favorite movie of all time is The Departed.

3. I wore a size-13 shoe by age 13.

4. I must clean my ears with Q-Tips after showering.

5. I brush my teeth at least four times a day.

6. I am the world's greatest recorder player.

7. One of my hobbies is reading -- mostly history, business and Christian books.

8. I love John Mayer.

9. I think astrology is total BS.

10. My hair was strawberry-blond when I was a kid.

11. I eat 18 egg whites each day.

12. I played the trumpet in middle school.

13. I frequently see movies by myself.

14. I don't like to talk while eating breakfast.

15. My mother's meatloaf is the best.

16. I'm the proud father of two dogs, a chocolate Lab named Ellie and a boxer called Lola.

17. In high school, I shook terribly during my public speaking class.

18. I love indie films.

19. I own a bag and furniture company called The Factory Girl.

20. I live in Texas, but I don't have a pair of cowboy boots!

21. I enjoy collecting watches.

22. I hate going to nightclubs.

23. I watch more HGTV than any many should.

24. I got into fitness modeling because my friend said I'd never make it.

25. I'm the reigning Words With Friends World Champion (self-proclaimed).

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sean-lowe-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2013231#ixzz2Ioul1rvb
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/sean-lowe-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-2013231

120Articles / Press Releases - Page 4 Empty Re: Articles / Press Releases Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 pm

nutty1

nutty1
Admin

haha, I love some of those!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum