TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 27]

121ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:04 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Love10

They look so cute together!
ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 452890558

There are more at this link: http://www.gettyimages.com/search/2/image?family=editorial&phrase=andi+dorfman

122ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:11 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Is today the last day for the media tours? Hopefully they can head home tomorrow. I was surprised that they said they weren't moving in together immediately which is probably a smart move on their part. Now they can do the normal dating stuff.

123ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 1208390_1447893092141408_444300832_n

Yep @joshmurray11 you picked a darn good ring. @andi_dorfman is all smiles on 2night's @enews #TheBachelorette. Rooting for these two who want a spring wedding. They are the kind of couple I think I could be friends with.

124ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Minney

Minney

nonnie wrote:Nice rock on that finger.

Have any details of the ring come out yet? It's got to be the best and biggest engagement ring provided to date for this show. There are probably some envious past bachelorettes! giggle 

125ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

What did y'all think of the ring?

126ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:19 pm

nonnie

nonnie

I love the ring.

127ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:22 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

I think the ring is gorgeous! Usually People.com does an article on the ring, and I'll bring it over when that happens.

128ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 pm

realityfan26

alsoaktchr wrote:What did y'all think of the ring?

Too big for my taste and Andi spent way too much time admiring it. I wished she would have glanced at it and taken a good look after the "twirl".  scared3 

129ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:41 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Josh's mom:

Heading to Athens to bring Steph back to school & reunite Sabel with her daddy & new mommy!!

130ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

realityfan26 wrote:

Too big for my taste and Andi spent way too much time admiring it. I wished she would have glanced at it and taken a good look after the "twirl".   scared3 

I loved that she did that! Every season I wonder why they aren't looking at the ring! It is a big deal and symbol of the moment. Most newly engaged women look at it repeatedly and even seek a mirror so they can have that perspective. I am all for it!  clapping 

131ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:44 pm

amartin7

amartin7

Andi's proposal gown. I thought she looked great, but almost in spite of the gown. I liked the top, that neckline is nice, but I thought the middle section wasn't flattering on her.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/andi-dorfman-white-dress-the-bachelorette-finale-proposal-details-2014297

132ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:Josh's mom:

Heading to Athens to bring Steph back to school & reunite Sabel with her daddy & new mommy!!
Yay! That is what I thought was going to happen. I think I heard somewhere that she will be meeting the Dorfmans while there. Hope some of those Atlanta peeps will catch them out walking Sabel.

133ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 pm

Minney

Minney

Is the video up yet from their interview on Kelly and Michael? I'm just now catching up on their media rounds!

134ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Shoepie wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

Too big for my taste and Andi spent way too much time admiring it. I wished she would have glanced at it and taken a good look after the "twirl".   scared3 

I loved that she did that!  Every season I wonder why they aren't looking at the ring!  It is a big deal and symbol of the moment.  Most newly engaged women look at it repeatedly and even seek a mirror so they can have that perspective.   I am all for it!   clapping 

I like that she looked at it for a few seconds, and then would go right back to kissing Josh. It was a good balance of "OMG the ring is ginormous!" and "I love this man so much!"

I also loved her reactions when he was pulling the ring box out and then when he opened the box. She was freaking losing her mind!  giggle 

135ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:47 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Shoepie wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

I loved that she did that!  Every season I wonder why they aren't looking at the ring!  It is a big deal and symbol of the moment.  Most newly engaged women look at it repeatedly and even seek a mirror so they can have that perspective.   I am all for it!   clapping 
I know if I had a ring like that I'd be looking at it.

136ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:16 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

"I think everyone is probably in agreement it wasn't the most tasteful route Nick chose to go on 'After the Final Rose.' But that doesn't negate the relationship I had with him," says Dorfman.

"To be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person that he really is," says Murray. "I don't associate myself with those kind of people and neither does Andi. ... Really he's of no concern to us or our lives."

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/josh_murray_nick_viall_classless_disrespectful_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_after_the_final_rose-2014-07

137ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:19 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

LMAO at this part about whether Juan Pablo is invited to the wedding!

"It's going to be a soft no for now, unless he marries Nikki," says Dorfman. "Then by default he'll come to the wedding. ... If he marries Nikki, he gets an invite, so I hope he hears that. He better put a ring on it! [ laughs]."

138ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:20 pm

alsoaktchr

alsoaktchr

Not sure Josh's statement is all that classy either....

139ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

pander3575 wrote:
Shoepie wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:

I know if I had a ring like that I'd be looking at it.  

I loved her looking at the ring! He was looking for reassurance that he had picked one that she would love and she was giving him that assurance. I think it would be odd and unnatural to not give your new fiance positive kudos on the ring.

140ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:26 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

This interview was so cute! I loved them talking about who would be invited to the wedding, details of the ring, kids (Josh: YESTERDAY!), etc.

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelorettes-andi-and-josh-talk-about-their-engagement-/226156/

141ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:36 pm

amartin7

amartin7

mnmhughes wrote:"I think everyone is probably in agreement it wasn't the most tasteful route Nick chose to go on 'After the Final Rose.' But that doesn't negate the relationship I had with him," says Dorfman.

"To be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person that he really is," says Murray. "I don't associate myself with those kind of people and neither does Andi. ... Really he's of no concern to us or our lives."

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/josh_murray_nick_viall_classless_disrespectful_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_after_the_final_rose-2014-07

This is all so embarrassing! I have no idea why I feel secondary embarrassment for people, but I do. I would feel like an idiot if my fiancé had to discuss me sleeping with a former suitor on a reality show. They certainly don't seem sheepish about it or like they are trying to sweep it under the rug, so I give them credit for that! Josh doesn't seem to care at all. I can imagine he was initially like "With Nick?? What were you thinking?"

142ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Minney

Minney

143ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:45 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

amartin7 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:"I think everyone is probably in agreement it wasn't the most tasteful route Nick chose to go on 'After the Final Rose.' But that doesn't negate the relationship I had with him," says Dorfman.

This is all so embarrassing!  I have no idea why I feel secondary embarrassment for people, but I do.  I would feel like an idiot if my fiancé had to discuss me sleeping with a former suitor on a reality show.  They certainly don't seem sheepish about it or like they are trying to sweep it under the rug, so I give them credit for that!  Josh doesn't seem to care at all.  I can imagine he was initially like "With Nick??  What were you thinking?"

I know! This show is so bizarre, yet I keep watching it!  duh duh 

Yeah, you're right! That's probably why he's not bothered by it. He just makes fun of her for it.  giggle 

144ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:45 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

LOVE this!!! We KNEW he was confident after the FS!!!

145ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:46 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Gorgeous! Of course she would tell him what type of ring she wanted! Oh, Andi!  giggle 

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Abc_gma_andi_ring_kb_140729_4x3_992

146ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

I love the ring, mine is very modest and when I got it I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I don't blame Andi for checking her's out, it's gorgeous

147ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:48 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

mnmhughes wrote:

Gorgeous! Of course she would tell him what type of ring she wanted! Oh, Andi!  giggle 

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Abc_gma_andi_ring_kb_140729_4x3_992

I love this: However, they didn't just discuss jewelry. Murray said that he and his bride-to-be talked about their future plans for hours in the kitchen and became "best friends." Walking out, he felt confident that they'd end up together.  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

148ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:50 pm

theOfficeRules

theOfficeRules

She described what kind of ring she wanted, and told him what shape/ cut to pick?

What the heck is a triple shank??? It makes me think of a prison escape.

funny  And also  zipit 

149ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

Interesting that they discussed the ring in the FS and told him what she wanted. She asked for round but seems very pleased with an oval! She did not choose the ring, good to note. I have wondered about that.

So she was sure before her LCD with Nick though she claimed otherwise. I fault no one! It was a good season in retrospect, for me. I liked it okay, as I watched but now I see how nifty it really was.

She is going to plan the most beautiful wedding. Her sense of style is superior. Too bad they are going to wait until spring. It is wise, of course, but I want to see her dress, NOW!

150ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:53 pm

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

alsoaktchr wrote:Not sure Josh's statement is all that classy either....
I understand why some would think Josh's statement was not all that classy. At the same time, if he had said nothing he would be accused by some as not defending his future wife and labeled as spineless. Nick fired the first shot and, personally, I feel Josh was right to call him out on it right back. He said it once and it's done. Subsequent interviews would indicate that he is not going to dwell on it, especially in the press. He said in the pool that he would always protect her and that's what he did. I think Hy is probably quite proud of Josh's statement.

His mother made the classy statement showing support for Andi. Josh doesn't need to say more. JMO, of course!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum