TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 27]

151ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:57 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

theOfficeRules wrote:She described what kind of ring she wanted, and told him what shape/ cut to pick?  

What the heck is a triple shank???  It makes me think of a prison escape.

funny   And also   zipit 

I'm glad he didn't get round; it would have made me think of baseball!  giggle giggle 

Triple shank: ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Z

152ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:58 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

I love how, even when Kelly tries to give him flack, he just laughs it off. And he's so ready for kids!!

Last edited by mnmhughes on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

153ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:03 pm

theOfficeRules

theOfficeRules

mnmhughes wrote:
theOfficeRules wrote:She described what kind of ring she wanted, and told him what shape/ cut to pick?  

What the heck is a triple shank???  It makes me think of a prison escape.

funny   And also   zipit 

I'm glad he didn't get round; it would have made me think of baseball!  giggle giggle 

Triple shank: ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Z

OMG- I don't know why, but this almost made me pee laughing. I just finished sending you a PM too.

154ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:06 pm

Cinnabarry

Cinnabarry

mnmhughes wrote:Lauren Goodhart Murray shared a link.
2 hours ago near Tampa, FL
Everyone has a past and the Lord blesses us with a future. The future is bright ...

Happy to see the Murray's being supportive, though it made me smile, as in context she's calling the past a week prior to getting engaged.

155ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Cinnabarry wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Lauren Goodhart Murray shared a link.
2 hours ago near Tampa, FL
Everyone has a past and the Lord blesses us with a future. The future is bright ...

Happy to see the Murray's being supportive, though it made me smile, as in context she's calling the past a week prior to getting engaged.

Did you see her sweet quote about Nick?

156ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:09 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

REMINDER: Josh and Andi are having a LIVE interview, beginning at 3:15. It is online, and here is the link:

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/the-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/53cd95ec02a760ed85000636

Anyone can type in a question on the right hand side, and may have their question answered by the happy couple!

157ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:13 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:This interview was so cute! I loved them talking about who would be invited to the wedding, details of the ring, kids (Josh: YESTERDAY!), etc.

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelorettes-andi-and-josh-talk-about-their-engagement-/226156/
That was so cute!

158ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 pm

amartin7

amartin7

pander3575 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:This interview was so cute! I loved them talking about who would be invited to the wedding, details of the ring, kids (Josh: YESTERDAY!), etc.

http://7online.com/entertainment/the-bachelorettes-andi-and-josh-talk-about-their-engagement-/226156/
That was so cute!

Josh on Nick coming to the wedding -- "he's definitely not coming!" while laughing. Cute!

159ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Acrunch

Acrunch

Another great interview!

http://www.accesshollywood.com/andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-will-there-be-a-tv-wedding_video_2276237

I'm ready for them to staaap being asked about you-know-who. This interviewer was particularly blunt. Josh is an amazing man!

160ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:36 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

On HuffPost, they both said no way to DWTS, talked about the Nick plane video, confronting Nick at ATFR, and how Andi plans to get a job in law in Atlanta. Also revealed some things we didn't see: Josh brought her chocolates on her birthday, wrote her a poem, and gave her roses on the HTD.

Last edited by mnmhughes on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

161ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:41 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Acrunch wrote:Another great interview!

http://www.accesshollywood.com/andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-will-there-be-a-tv-wedding_video_2276237

I'm ready for them to staaap being asked about you-know-who.  This interviewer was particularly blunt.  Josh is an amazing man!

"Of course I'll court you, baby. Whatever you want."  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

162ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:REMINDER: Josh and Andi are having a LIVE interview, beginning at 3:15. It is online, and here is the link:

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/the-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/53cd95ec02a760ed85000636

Anyone can type in a question on the right hand side, and may have their question answered by the happy couple!
I missed about 10 min. Thanks for posting it. I can't believe they are still functioning after yesterday and today. Sounds like no DWTS for them, thank goodness.

163ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:50 pm

pander3575

pander3575

They are just too cute together. They look and sound like they've been together for a while.

164ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:52 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:On HuffPost, they both said no way to DWTS, talked about the Nick plane video, confronting Nick at ATFR, and how Andi plans to get a job in law in Atlanta. Also revealed some things we didn't see: Josh brought her chocolates on her birthday, wrote her a poem, and gave her roses on the HTD.
Well they did finally show us the poem in the previews and the roses on HTD but not the chocolates. I would love some more of their moments that they didn't show.

165ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:15 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Every interview they do when the topic of kids comes up Josh is so ready for them yesterday.  giggle 

166ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:18 pm

pander3575

pander3575

This must be when they arrived at the studio in NYC

167ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:29 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:Every interview they do when the topic of kids comes up Josh is so ready for them yesterday.  giggle 

Yeah, I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he wanted a family young.

168ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:32 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-engagement-ring-andi-josh-2014/

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Andi-dorfman-600x450

In his dozen seasons as the Bachelor and Bachelorette franchise’s go-to jeweler, Neil Lane has witnessed a spectrum of emotions from wanna-be suitors perusing engagement rings. Some guys seem nervous (Jake Pavelka). Others appear very self-assured (ahem, Juan Pablo). But when then-contestant Josh Murray, whose proposal to Bachelorette Andi Dorfman aired Monday night, sat down with Lane in the Dominican Republic to look at diamond rings, he was all unbridled enthusiasm.

“Josh was exuberant, sincere and just so psyched up to be there,” says Lane, who showed the former pro baseball player six options. “He is a really genuine, fun guy with a lot of positive energy and was just so excited about the whole process.” Murray, 29, honed in on a 3-carat diamond and platinum ring, set with a central oval-cut stone and surrounded by a tiered halo of 154 round diamonds.

“He wanted to get a pretty, feminine, soft-shaped ring, with a bit of glamour and wow effect,” says Lane, who designed the ring over the course of a month. “When Josh saw it, he knew this was the one. He said he could see it on Andi. He could see himself proposing with it.”

Likewise, Lane says, Murray shared that he was as sure Dorfman was The One right away. “Josh said he and Andi had an instant connection, that the first time he saw her he thought she could be the love of his life — and she is!” he says. “Josh seemed really deeply in love. He was really happy when he was picking out the ring and talking about Andi. Oh my God, he adores her!”

169ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:36 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

I love that!!!!!!!!!!

170ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:37 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

from CH EW blog -

"Andi and Josh are great together. I spent a lot of time with the two of them on the show on- and off-camera. The night after the proposal a few of us gathered back at a villa nearby to raise a glass and share some laughs. Hanging out with them it felt like they’d already been together for 10 years. That hasn’t changed as I saw it again last night on the show. They love each other very much. Josh is a good man who is truly looking for someone to add to his life. There is no doubt in my mind that he will take care of Andi. I enjoy being around them because all you can do is smile. It was a beautiful season capped off with an incredible proposal, and I can’t wait to follow this happy couple all the way to their wedding day."

171ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:38 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-engagement-ring-andi-josh-2014/

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Andi-dorfman-600x450

In his dozen seasons as the Bachelor and Bachelorette franchise’s go-to jeweler, Neil Lane has witnessed a spectrum of emotions from wanna-be suitors perusing engagement rings. Some guys seem nervous (Jake Pavelka). Others appear very self-assured (ahem, Juan Pablo). But when then-contestant Josh Murray, whose proposal to Bachelorette Andi Dorfman aired Monday night, sat down with Lane in the Dominican Republic to look at diamond rings, he was all unbridled enthusiasm.

“Josh was exuberant, sincere and just so psyched up to be there,” says Lane, who showed the former pro baseball player six options. “He is a really genuine, fun guy with a lot of positive energy and was just so excited about the whole process.” Murray, 29, honed in on a 3-carat diamond and platinum ring, set with a central oval-cut stone and surrounded by a tiered halo of 154 round diamonds.

“He wanted to get a pretty, feminine, soft-shaped ring, with a bit of glamour and wow effect,” says Lane, who designed the ring over the course of a month. “When Josh saw it, he knew this was the one. He said he could see it on Andi. He could see himself proposing with it.”

Likewise, Lane says, Murray shared that he was as sure Dorfman was The One right away. “Josh said he and Andi had an instant connection, that the first time he saw her he thought she could be the love of his life — and she is!” he says. “Josh seemed really deeply in love. He was really happy when he was picking out the ring and talking about Andi. Oh my God, he adores her!”
Gee I certainly didn't get that impression at all.  giggle 

172ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:38 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-engagement-ring-andi-josh-2014/

At the end of the article, you can see a video of their photoshoot. I wish I could bring it over! So hot!!!  tongue tongue tongue tongue 

173ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:42 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:from CH EW blog -

"Andi and Josh are great together. I spent a lot of time with the two of them on the show on- and off-camera. The night after the proposal a few of us gathered back at a villa nearby to raise a glass and share some laughs. Hanging out with them it felt like they’d already been together for 10 years. That hasn’t changed as I saw it again last night on the show. They love each other very much. Josh is a good man who is truly looking for someone to add to his life. There is no doubt in my mind that he will take care of Andi. I enjoy being around them because all you can do is smile. It was a beautiful season capped off with an incredible proposal, and I can’t wait to follow this happy couple all the way to their wedding day."
Finally he says something nice about Josh.

174ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:45 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

A few pics from their photoshoot!  Fan Girl  Fan Girl  Fan Girl  Fan Girl 
(They're all in the wrong order, but you get the idea!)

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Screen20

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Screen19

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Screen21

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Screen22

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Screen15

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Screen16

175ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:47 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2014/07/29/bachelorette-engagement-ring-andi-josh-2014/

At the end of the article, you can see a video of their photoshoot. I wish I could bring it over! So hot!!!  tongue tongue tongue tongue 
Good thing she likes his dog because that might have been a deal breaker.  giggle 

176ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:56 pm

teenamarie

teenamarie

pander3575 wrote:

Good thing she likes his dog because that might have been a deal breaker.  giggle 

Lol yep. He loves that dog! She knew she better too! So excited for them!

177ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Shoepie

Shoepie

pander3575 wrote:

She is in love. Time will tell just how deep the dog love runs! I can see Andi with a small cuddley guy but a bulldog?

178ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:03 pm

composer53

composer53

Do we know how old the dog is? Remember trista was allergic and when Ryan's dog died, they were both sad.

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

179ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:09 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Thanks MNM for finding all these goodys and bringing them over. Fan Girl 

180ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:13 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Shoepie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

She is in love.  Time will tell just how deep the dog love runs!  I can see Andi with a small cuddley guy but a bulldog?  
Actually since she is very active also I don't see her with a small cuddley dog. I may be wrong. Also once you get to know the dog's personality that is what you love about them. My DIL had never been around dogs and in fact allergic to them but my son has a Jack Russell. She now loves him as much as Ryan does.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum