TeamJem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANDI AND JOSH #1

+32
gr82bwahm
lexforlife
Rosepetal
rc49ers
pikake
jemily2012
specialkape
nanamary
composer53
teenamarie
Cinnabarry
theOfficeRules
realityfan26
alsoaktchr
markat53
nonnie
amartin7
Mikesgirl83
deedreamer
CanadaGoose
trueloveforever
JenTen1585
HBgirl
joliepaige
Shoepie
Acrunch
hogie11
pander3575
Gracerebecca
mnmhughes
Minney
Northstargirl
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 27]

211ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:24 pm

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:Lauren Goodhart Murray

Josh & my future daughter-in-law. "Andi Murray, has a nice ring to it!" Tennis optional

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 10350622_10203727467963618_8062681301688497587_n

ETA: Just noticed that they are perfectly in sync.  cloud9

I LOVE Momma Murray!  Fan Girl 

“I guess I’ve got a little of a voyeur in me because nothing he did was really awkward for me to watch,” she said. “The kissing and stuff didn’t bother me. I just thought, ‘Wow. He’s got game. He’s like his dad.’ ”

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/tampa-native-josh-murrays-family-and-friends-weigh-in-on-his-bachelorette/2190486
Good catch on them being in sync. I love this picture and I hope we'll get some pictures this week with the families.

212ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

God, his mom is so fabulous and sweet!!

213ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:36 pm

Mikesgirl83

Mikesgirl83

Can't get over how adorable these two are, I still love Jash but these two are quickly becoming my favorite couple  Fan Girl 

214ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:46 pm

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Can I just say ... It's been such a pleasure sharing the excitement again with you guys!! I was so broken hearted after Jem, I just couldn't get on board with Sean's season ... Des's season was so difficult ... And Juan Pablo's was an absolute disaster for me .. I couldn't even watch him. But this ... This feels like the old days and has been so fun again! I always have fun on this board because I love you all! But this is awesome!! I love getting excited with you all again!!!!!! It's just fabulous!!

215ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:49 pm

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

JenTen1585 wrote:Can I just say ... It's been such a pleasure sharing the excitement again with you guys!!  I was so broken hearted after Jem, I just couldn't get on board with Sean's season ... Des's season was so difficult ... And Juan Pablo's was an absolute disaster for me .. I couldn't even watch him.  But this ... This feels like the old days and has been so fun again!  I always have fun on this board because I love you all!  But this is awesome!!  I love getting excited with you all again!!!!!!  It's just fabulous!!

Right back at ya! ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Tumblr_mi1ntg6p0q1rqfhi2o1_400

216ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:57 pm

pander3575

pander3575

Jen, it has been a fun season! Glad we are here!

217ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:06 am

hogie11

hogie11

I've been feverishly trying to catch up on all of the media since I've been home (I'm still not done) and I just have 2 things to say at the moment:

1) Andi and Josh are a ridiculously cute couple...it's like they were destined to be together. So stinkin' cute!

and.....

2) HOLY HELL, JOSH IS GORGEOUS!!! HIS SMILE, THE TWINKLE IN HIS EYE, HIS....EVERYTHING! GAH, HE'S SO PERFECTLY CHISLED AND BEAUTIFUL AND HE'S SO PERFECT, I CAN'T TURN OFF MY CAPSLOCK! fdjnxncxkmclkn!!
LIKE I SAID FROM DAY 1....WHERE CAN I GET ONE????  Fan Girl tongue Hot 

Andi, guuuuuuurl...never let that man go!!

(Be back after I finish watching everything. Thanks for letting me gush  kisskiss )

218ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:14 am

hogie11

hogie11

Oh...one more thing. Josh and Andi were on Jimmy Kimmel with Clayton Kershaw (2 time Cy Young winning, totally awesome pitcher on the Dodgers). If a pic of the 3 of them (or Josh and him) surfaces, please, please post it here! Kersh is my favorite player and I'm hoping that Josh got to meet him (being a former baseball player and all-Not sure that we heard that about him this season  giggle ).

219ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:18 am

pander3575

pander3575

hogie11 wrote:I've been feverishly trying to catch up on all of the media since I've been home (I'm still not done) and I just have 2 things to say at the moment:

1) Andi and Josh are a ridiculously cute couple...it's like they were destined to be together. So stinkin' cute!

and.....

2) HOLY HELL, JOSH IS GORGEOUS!!! HIS SMILE, THE TWINKLE IN HIS EYE, HIS....EVERYTHING! GAH, HE'S SO PERFECTLY CHISLED AND BEAUTIFUL AND HE'S SO PERFECT, I CAN'T TURN OFF MY CAPSLOCK! fdjnxncxkmclkn!!
LIKE I SAID FROM DAY 1....WHERE CAN I GET ONE????  Fan Girl tongue Hot 

Andi, guuuuuuurl...never let that man go!!

(Be back after I finish watching everything. Thanks for letting me gush  kisskiss )
I think you expressed it for the majority of JODI fans. I'm old but not too old to enjoy looking.  tongue 

220ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

Lauren is having dinner with Andi's parents Thursday night. We want pics!!!!

Watching Josh in interviews today, I found myself thinking how much he reminded me of Micheal Strahan. He has that same infectious smile and effervescent personality and he was so comfortable in front of the camera, answering questions like he's been doing it for months. Wonder if there might be sports broadcasting opportunities out there for him.

A quick shout out to all the ladies who brought such great pics, articles, links etc over the past day. Special recognition to the lightning fast fingers of MNMHughes who located and posted things like Houdini today partytime  Thank you all!!

221ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:40 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

joshmurray11
Just New Yorkin' it, such a crazy but memorable day with my partner in crime @andi_dorfman #TheBachelorette

He used the same pic his mom posted. So let's look at this one instead. thud 

ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 452890562-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-from-the-gettyimages

222ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:46 am

pander3575

pander3575

They didn't look bad considering they'd been up all night.

Crossing my fingers for pictures of Lauren with the Dormans. Josh and Andi should be back, right?

223ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:57 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

pander3575 wrote:They didn't look bad considering they'd been up all night.

Crossing my fingers for pictures of Lauren with the Dormans.  Josh and Andi should be back, right?

I'm not sure. I thought they were staying in NYC overnight, but not positive. Lauren's FB post showed that she was in GA already, so they'll probably arrive tonight or tomorrow to greet Sabel! We need a family pic.  Fan Girl 

224ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:09 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

http://www.eonline.com/news/564243/the-bachelorette-shocker-are-andi-and-josh-still-together-after-he-found-out-she-slept-with-nick-find-out-now

I love how Andi is squished into the end of the couch!  giggle Also, Andi, you are ON CAMERA, stop stroking his upper, inner thigh! Your Grandma no likey!  rofl rofl 

225ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:57 am

pikake

pikake

mnmhughes wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/564243/the-bachelorette-shocker-are-andi-and-josh-still-together-after-he-found-out-she-slept-with-nick-find-out-now

I love how Andi is squished into the end of the couch!  giggle Also, Andi, you are ON CAMERA, stop stroking his upper, inner thigh! Your Grandma no likey!  rofl rofl 

I laughed at Andi stroking Josh's thigh ... Can't say I blame her  giggle 

Thanks mnm for all your diligence in this thread - seeing all the pictures etc is so much fun!  Fan Girl 

226ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:26 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Andi replied to Josh's tweet with :
Can't take you anywhere

giggle giggle 

Josh's mom reposted a FB pic/status from his past. So sweet, his wish came true!:
Lauren Goodhart Murray shared Josh Murray's photo.
44 minutes ago
One of these days ill find a woman as special as my mama, one of these days
ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 480659_10101808807117881_1688860001_n

227ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:31 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

Awww! They're best friends!  Fan Girl Fan Girl 

228ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:33 am

mnmhughes

mnmhughes

From a poster at the VP:

E! just show more on their TV segment, then the video released today.. More cute moments between Josh/Andi and again the baby questions. HA! She goes "hey he doesn't have to be the one to birth them!.

Then the correspondents were giving their take on the Nick stuff. Ali was discussing it. She was like "it happens, this is what they do on the show". She was testing the waters. Terrance thought it was tacky too. A guy shouldn't kiss and tell. He lost fair and square and move on. Jason Kennedy was like "he went from ready to proposing to her, to throwing her under the bus.. whose to say he wouldn't do that later down the road if they were in a relationship."

And with that, I'm off for bed! Sweet Jodi dreams, y'all!  kisskiss kisskiss kisskiss kisskiss 

229ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:57 am

pander3575

pander3575

Another video by Soph

230ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:08 am

pander3575

pander3575

mnmhughes wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/564243/the-bachelorette-shocker-are-andi-and-josh-still-together-after-he-found-out-she-slept-with-nick-find-out-now

rofl She was and he had his hand there making sure she didn't get to his junk.

231ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:07 am

Shoepie

Shoepie

pander3575 wrote:

It was so cute that he repositioned his hand! Very funny.

232ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:29 am

JenTen1585

JenTen1585

Shoepie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

It was so cute that he repositioned his hand!  Very funny.  

Ok, You guys had me watching Josh's crotch area the entire interview. Ha! shades 

233ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:39 am

pander3575

pander3575

JenTen1585 wrote:
Shoepie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

Ok, You guys had me watching Josh's crotch area the entire interview.  Ha! shades 
 Hilarious rofl Well MNM had me watching her hand on his thigh and I couldn't help but see where he kept his hand. Now we know what's going on when they are getting together.

I love the fact that they'd been over at each other's places so much. They probably are the first couple that have spent this much time with each other this early so I'm sure they are much further in their relationship than most coming outside the bubble. It's going to surprise me that if they don't make it. It's still early yet but they are completing each other sentences.

234ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 am

CanadaGoose

“I guess I’ve got a little of a voyeur in me because nothing he did was really awkward for me to watch,” she said. “The kissing and stuff didn’t bother me. I just thought, ‘Wow. He’s got game. He’s like his dad.’ ”
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/tampa-native-josh-murrays-family-and-friends-weigh-in-on-his-bachelorette/2190486

Love this comment about Josh being like his dad. There are many reasons why I like him -- amazing romance and his ability to calm her and settle her down are high on the list.

235ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 am

Shoepie

Shoepie

pander3575 wrote:
JenTen1585 wrote:
Shoepie wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

Ok, You guys had me watching Josh's crotch area the entire interview.  Ha! shades 
 Hilarious rofl Well MNM had me watching her hand on his thigh and I couldn't help but see where he kept his hand.  Now we know what's going on when they are getting together.

I love the fact that they'd been over at each other's places so much.  They probably are the first couple that have spent this much time with each other this early so I'm sure they are much further in their relationship than most coming outside the bubble.  It's going to surprise me that if they don't make it.  It's still early yet but they are completing each other sentences.

Yes they are! I hadn't noticed until you said that, then all the interviews piled into my head. CH said that when they gathered after the proposal to have a drink with the crew, they felt like a couple who had been together 10 years. And that was way back.

236ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 am

pander3575

pander3575

Now this would have been a different HTD

The finale viewing party idea sprang from the reality TV show's annual hometown visits. Lauren asked the producers if Dorfman could come with Josh to First Presbyterian to feed the homeless on a Saturday morning. Producers didn’t like the idea, but Lauren kept it alive with the help of Pastor Rev. Fitz Conner and his wife, Rev. Kathy Conner. The church leaders had been watching the season at the Murray’s home and at the offices of church members with multiple TVs

237ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 am

teenamarie

teenamarie

CanadaGoose wrote:

Love this comment about Josh being like his dad. There are many reasons why I like him -- amazing romance and his ability to calm her and settle her down are high on the list.

Yes! That is what I think is most promising about this couple. They seem to have a good balance. I think they have a great chance of making it. Josh's mom is so giddy--love that!

238ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:45 am

pander3575

pander3575

I know they are soooo tired of being asked about what Nick said and it got me thinking about other F2's and how they handled it.  I'm not blaming Nick because I could see how upset he was but my mind went to Emily and Arie.  Of course she made it seem she didn't sleep with any of her guys but the rumors are that she did with both Jef and Arie.  Can you imagine the fall out if Arie had asked that question of Emily?  funny

239ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:56 am

Northstargirl

Northstargirl

I have to think, knowing how sick she was, that Lauren is experiencing things right now that she may have thought she's never live to see.  Aaron making it to the NFL, Josh happy, in love and getting married, Stephanie graduate from college (this year).  Her kids and family are enjoying life's milestones and Lauren survived to see it all.  She is enjoying the peace of mind that comes from knowing no matter what the future holds for her healthwise, her kids are going to be ok.  SHe can envision their futures.

As happy as I am for Andi and Josh, I think I am just as excited for Lauren.

240ANDI AND JOSH #1 - Page 8 Empty Re: ANDI AND JOSH #1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:59 am

markat53

markat53

Northstargirl wrote:I have to think, knowing how sick she was, that Lauren is experiencing things right now that she may have thought she's never live to see.  Aaron making it to the NFL, Josh happy, in love and getting married, Stephanie graduate from college (this year).  Her kids and family are enjoying life's milestones and Lauren survived to see it all.  She is enjoying the peace of mind that comes from knowing no matter what the future holds for her healthwise, her kids are going to be ok.  SHe can envision their futures.

As happy as I am for Andi and Josh, I think I am just as excited for Lauren.

AMEN!! You said it beautifully.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum