TeamJem

A site of bachelor fans and good friends!


You are not connected. Please login or register

The breakup of Andi and Josh

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

181 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:14 pm

nanamary

avatar
Is Andi moving?

182 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:07 pm

pander3575

avatar
Yes. She tweeted something about it and her mother said she'd miss her.

183 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Minney

avatar
Does anyone know where? LA? sad2

184 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:49 pm

alsoaktchr

avatar
Supposedly OK mag is saying to NYC to be a fashion designer...

185 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Northstargirl

avatar


Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 12m12 minutes ago
That one time I packed my bags, got a one way ticket and moved to NYC! Scary and exhilarating at the same time! #NYC

186 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:08 pm

Northstargirl

avatar
That's in the Washington Square area of Grennwich Village, I believe. SpecialKape!!!! Can you confirm??

187 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:35 pm

Mikesgirl83

avatar
Wow, don't blame her really, she probably wanted to get away from Josh and the memories there. Good for her for following her dream thumbs up

188 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:28 pm

pander3575

avatar
At least she knows Sharleen.

189 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:12 pm

nanamary

avatar
I suspect her desire to move to NY and into fashion may have been part of the reasons for their break-up!

190 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Shoepie

avatar
nanamary wrote:I suspect her desire to move to NY and  into fashion may have been part of the reasons for their break-up!

Nah. She got dumped. She would have loved to be a wife and done whatever career/job/hobby came to her. I never saw her as career driven. She wanted love, like most of us do.

She was not a favorite of mine but I saw the pain. Huge pain. She reluctantly said it was mutual. It was in a way. She knew it wasn't working. But she wanted to hang on and hope to fix it. Josh pulled the plug.

191 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 pm

alsoaktchr

avatar
Northstargirl wrote:That's in the Washington Square area of Grennwich Village, I believe.  SpecialKape!!!!  Can you confirm??

Not SK, but, yes, that's the Village. Not cheap!!

192 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:51 pm

pikake

avatar
I can see Andi having fun living in NYC, but I have my doubts about moving there to be a fashion designer (it's not quite that easy to break into that field without some background).

193 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:00 pm

Shoepie

avatar
alsoaktchr wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:That's in the Washington Square area of Grennwich Village, I believe.  SpecialKape!!!!  Can you confirm??

Not SK, but, yes, that's the Village. Not cheap!!

Insanely expensive would be the way to put it!

194 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 pm

Northstargirl

avatar
[quote="alsoaktchr"]
Northstargirl wrote:That's in the Washington Square area of Grennwich Village, I believe.  SpecialKape!!!!  Can you confirm??

Not SK, but, yes, that's the Village. Not cheap!![/quote

Thanks! I didn't intentionally leave you out. I just didn't ralize you lived in or know NYC. Thanks for the confirmation. Now we have at least two NYC resources!!! Yay!!! kisskiss

195 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:09 am

Shoepie

avatar
pikake wrote:I can see Andi having fun living in NYC, but I have my doubts about moving there to be a fashion designer (it's not quite that easy to break into that field without some background).  

There are skilled designers who can sew, create and execute that have been trying for many years to break into this business. It is very difficult. AND they have been working on their skills for years, sometimes from childhood.

196 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 am

Minney

avatar
Shoepie wrote:
pikake wrote:I can see Andi having fun living in NYC, but I have my doubts about moving there to be a fashion designer (it's not quite that easy to break into that field without some background).  

There are skilled designers who can sew, create and execute that have been trying for many years to break into this business.  It is very difficult.  AND they have been working on their skills for years, sometimes from childhood.  

Along with studying the industry, possibly educated in fashion design, and not just sewing a $15 dress on an airplane. I don't ever want to tell someone not to pursue their dreams but it's strange to see a young and smart woman like Andi throw away a good education and law degree that she worked hard to earn. Seems like a young female version of the typical male mid-life crisis. giggle

197 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:06 am

pander3575

avatar
Minney wrote:
Shoepie wrote:
pikake wrote:I can see Andi having fun living in NYC, but I have my doubts about moving there to be a fashion designer (it's not quite that easy to break into that field without some background).  

There are skilled designers who can sew, create and execute that have been trying for many years to break into this business.  It is very difficult.  AND they have been working on their skills for years, sometimes from childhood.  

Along with studying the industry, possibly educated in fashion design, and not just sewing a $15 dress on an airplane.  I don't ever want to tell someone not to pursue their dreams but it's strange to see a young and smart woman like Andi throw away a good education and law degree that she worked hard to earn.  Seems like a young female version of the typical male mid-life crisis. giggle  
It's hard to believe she would be successful but maybe it's more about making a change after the break up. Wonder if she had anything already lined up for work? Josh was ready to get married and have kids but I'm thinking Andi had other thoughts. Hopefully both of them can find what they are looking for in love and life.

198 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:08 am

Northstargirl

avatar
Does anyone think maybe Andi has had offfers or made contacts with someone in the NY fashion community? I have a vague recollection abut her commenting about a fashion line of her own somewhere. I don't recall if it was an interview or on twittter.

There may be something to the theory that this new dream may have contributed to the end of their relationship. She did say in her interview with CH, that she and Josh did not support one another enough. As someone pointed out up thread, maybe this is one of things that was a point of conflict.

199 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:31 pm

specialkape

avatar
Northstargirl wrote:That's in the Washington Square area of Grennwich Village, I believe.  SpecialKape!!!!  Can you confirm??

Sorry, guys, just saw this! But you all have got it right. Not sure if that's where she's living, but if so, it's actually a mixed area (price-wise) because NYU is there, so there is a lot of housing stock aimed toward student budgets. That said, not sure Andi would like those apartments!!

Regardless, I hope she tweets more so I can go stalk her~~~!

200 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:44 pm

pander3575

avatar

Kacie and Andi at Riff Raff. Wonder if they are comparing notes?


Andi and Sharlee at Riff Raff last night.

201 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Northstargirl

avatar
Seeing Andi and Kacie out at a club in NYC is a BIG surprise. It seems way too far a stretch to be a coincidence, right? Oh to be a fly on the way!! saywhat

202 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Minney

avatar
Northstargirl wrote:Seeing Andi and Kacie out at a club in NYC is a BIG surprise.  It seems way too far a stretch to be a coincidence, right?  Oh to be a fly on the way!! saywhat

ITA! shocked Two Murray ex-fiancée's in the same club? No coincidence! Is it another "coincidence" that Nick was recently in NY hanging out with Sharleen as well? don\'t know

203 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Northstargirl

avatar
Minney wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Seeing Andi and Kacie out at a club in NYC is a BIG surprise.  It seems way too far a stretch to be a coincidence, right?  Oh to be a fly on the way!! saywhat

ITA! shocked  Two Murray ex-fiancée's in the same club?  No coincidence!  Is it another "coincidence" that Nick was recently in NY hanging out with Sharleen as well? don\'t know  

I know, right! First Valentine's Day in Chicago, a week or two ago in NYC, then Andi moves to NYC, now this. I know Bachelor family is small and inbred, but this is a LOT of coincidences not to have some connection linking them.

204 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:53 pm

pikake

avatar
Drama saywhat don\'t know

205 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Shoepie

avatar
I think it makes perfect sense these girls bonded.  They were both going through a break up in the same family at the same time.  That is a set up to plan a meet up in NYC. I think it is really nifty!

206 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Northstargirl

avatar
Shoepie wrote:I think it makes perfect sense these girls bonded.  They were both going through a break up in the same family at the same time.  That is a set up to plan a meet up in NYC. I think it is really nifty!

It certainly seems to negate the notion that there was conflict between the two girls, doesn't it.

207 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:31 am

pander3575

avatar
Northstargirl wrote:
Shoepie wrote:I think it makes perfect sense these girls bonded.  They were both going through a break up in the same family at the same time.  That is a set up to plan a meet up in NYC. I think it is really nifty!

It certainly seems to negate the notion that there was conflict between the two girls, doesn't it.
Nothing like two people going through a break up bonding. As far as I knew Kacie never met Andi until the very last family get together in Dec.

208 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:10 am

amartin7

avatar
Northstargirl wrote:Seeing Andi and Kacie out at a club in NYC is a BIG surprise.  It seems way too far a stretch to be a coincidence, right?  Oh to be a fly on the way!! saywhat

I have a feeling Mama Murray's ears are burning!!

209 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:33 am

Northstargirl

avatar
amartin7 wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Seeing Andi and Kacie out at a club in NYC is a BIG surprise.  It seems way too far a stretch to be a coincidence, right?  Oh to be a fly on the way!! saywhat

I have a feeling Mama Murray's ears are burning!!

rofl Oh, yeah! In a big way!

210 Re: The breakup of Andi and Josh on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:14 am

Minney

avatar
So they never met at a tailgate or football game? I didn't know that! There was so much speculation that they didn't like each other or that there was competition between them. Although I do find it odd that they didn't interact more when they were supposedly in love with the Murray boys and potential sister-in-laws but now show up in NY together. Appears a bit vindictive but then again, who knows what really went on in the family dynamics.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum